Why are Americans unsympathetic...

amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jul/19/yingying-zhang-killing-us-man-jailed-for-life-for-and-of-chinese-scholar

Why are Americans unsympathetic ?You would rather spend taxpayer's money to support the murderer for a lifetime than justify the victim.

Your so-called legal system is a joke. Your laws are controlled by left-wing liberals. Criminals and lawyers collude to lie and deceive the people. Your police can't protect the people. Your judges can't punish crime. There is no fairness and justice in your society.There is no civilization in your country.

You are a disgrace to human society.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-10-40-06-293_com.android.browser.png (1080x2160, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsfcJ6M8ww8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Life in prison is worse than execution tbqh. But yes Weimerishart is cancer

You believe that?

Your Democrats will ensure those scums in prison live better than the working class outside.

asian stinky puss

Attached: 1539563350942.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Aren't you going to be extradited soon, Chang?

Based exterminator.

The Chinese own most of the real estate in America, specifically california. Why the fuck do you think theres so many homeless white people? They fucking raise the rent up and low class white people cant afford that shit and they get kicked out into the streets.

You had to start another thread because youre an idiot and posted an all chinese text picture. You had 4 replies calling you an idiot for this. You literally needed coaching to start a thread on Jow Forums.
The absolute state of chinese posters.
Maybe if you understood simple things like this you would understand why a justice system doesnt give out the death penalty willy nilly.

>The Chinese own most of the real estate in America, specifically california
this is literally fake news. Even if it were true, doesn't stop you from being extradited

toll paid

Pretty sure if the dude was black he be fried.

>You would rather spend taxpayer's money to support the murderer for a lifetime than justify the victim.
You know the worst part?
It actually costs less to imprison him for life than to execute him.

CINGU CHONGU BEEG HUWITO DEEK

Attached: 1557441784400.png (125x125, 7K)

I want a Chinese wife.

I wouldn't rape it but it's not murder if it's not human

>You would rather spend taxpayer's money to support the murderer for a lifetime
Unfortunately its cheaper to do this than it is to execute people

He will be ass raped by niggers for the rest of his life that is far worse then dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=bsfcJ6M8ww8

Illinois is a liberal shithole so yes they rather support murders for life than good people

based

You obviously never had Chinese take out. It’s delectable

Attached: Factually correct. And therefore both factual and correct..jpg (484x94, 19K)

Moronic. I believe he got off lightly but the idea that prison is better than life on the outside is retarded.

no way dude. Im so autistic if I was put in solitary for life I would come up with new treatise on human rights and the justification of the nation state.

I would go on internal imaginary adventures fighting demons and shit and write wholse screenplays in my head. I would be gleeful if wagecucks were funding my solitary stay in jail or insane asylum

oh and if i was put in general population I would just stuck a toothbrush thru the eye of the biggest bo fo around because hurrr durr no death penalty so YOLO

Democrats are advocating voting rights for prisoners. When they got the right , do you think they won't demand better living conditions?

That's just because you're too mentally retarded to understand another language. The fact that I can repeat it in English has proved that Chinese people are smarter than you. Of course, it's not too late for you to learn a foreign language now. I suggest you start learning Arabic. After all, it will be the official language of your country in the near future, leaf.

The state should never have the authority to put a man to death. Life imprisonment is the maximum punishment that should be permitted.

The only time death is an acceptable penalty is when the criminal isn't a human, so any non-white individual.

Chinks talking about justice...lol. Literally zero cultural products on government philosophy that gives rights to the people.

ASIA HAS NOT PRODUCED ONE DOCUMENT ABOUT rights of the people vs the government.

>Only killers should have the authority to put a man to death

>have Chinese egf
>extremely submissive
>make jokes about Jews and the moon landing with her
>gonna go meet her in a couple months
Feels fucking good man. I've never had a relationship with a white woman like this. Boomers spoiled most white millenial women rotten, and I mean absolutely rotten. I'll pass on that. Finding a half decent atheist white woman in 2019 is damn near impossible.

life imprisonment is worse than death

Well technically that's true no matter the social conditions.

Are you one of those self-hating types with an (((English))) name ?

>Killing an Honorary Aryan Honor Student
He will BURN in HELL

>Decent
>Atheist
A woman without the Fear of God, has no concept of authority or tradition. You've played yourself.

You of everyone should know Chinese is the new second language of Canada. A quarter of your city has already moved here, and more are flowing in every day. Chinese could legit surpass French as our second most spoken language within 100 years.

Well that's what I implied in my post. I've met some great Christian women, one of which I would have wifed in an instant if she was an atheist, but I didn't as the religious barrier was too great.

Mao offered us 10 million women so just check one off.

It will be nice when the PLA smashes your pathetic riots and you are forced to watch your Cantonese women get fucked by Han master race cock.

He'd serve 10 years and some progressive feminist kike would have him freed on some technicality.

I’m sure most people here support the death penalty being used a lot more for crimes like murder.

Bullets are very cheap. Sadly, we developed the most expensive way to execute people.

He did her family a favor. Christ she's horseface ugly.

Most ineffective too. Proper hanging with long drop has better success rate than lethal injections.

You’re exaggerating a bit, they are mostly going for giving ex felans the right to vote so that they can win the entire nigger vote

Which is a waste of time because these worthless felons don't give a shit about voting.