I like Ilhan Omar, because she tells it like it is...

I like Ilhan Omar, because she tells it like it is. She's not afraid of offending these snowflake conservatives who keep trying to push their right-wing PC culture down our throats.
Her very existence is triggering to conservatives. A dark-skinned, Muslim, woman with authority is their worst nightmare. She can't hide behind moderate whiteness like Pelosi and others. She has to be unapologetic because rupublicans oppose her right to EXIST.

Attached: t.jpg (1080x803, 282K)

I actually just don't care

I hear Trudeau is accepting ISIS Fighters and giving them "Asylum" in Canada

You also like it in the ass. None of this is a surprise, OP.

If she makes open hostility to Israel mainstream then Im unironically 'with her'.

and if she doesn't then shes a dune coon and I hate her and she has to go back.

This

Omar 2020

FUCK DRUMPF

Everyone on Foxnews is looking into what she did yo get here and who she lied to.

Attached: 1553285711340.jpg (600x735, 99K)

Why are you so full of hate?

>A dark-skinned, Muslim, woman
What is that zoomali shill code for nigger?

A fascist? I don't see the government owning all business and healthcare. How do these people get into our government without even knowing what governments are?

Why hasn't this nigger been sent back yet?

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-192910_Twitter.png (618x1186, 152K)

I wonder wat that mouf can do

[serious] if this is proved to be true could she be deported?
Please say yes, I just want to witness the salt mine explode one more time in my life

They should hold off on claims like this till she's become the candidate, then, when it's too late for the dems to switch, dump everything

>right wing pc culture

What is this desu?

Also, pic related is precisely what pops into my mind every time I see a picture of her.

Attached: downloadfile-6.jpg (235x335, 23K)

>Muslim
When will the three desert religions speed things up and just kill each other off already? Like yeah theyve been trying for centuries but hurry up ffs.

>[serious] if this is proved to be true could she be deported?
She'll just lie again
She has to run for congress every 2 years.

Her and all her friends TO THE WORK CAMPS! #Nofreedomforblacks

if this is not evidence that the USA is in its final phase what is?

>rupublicans oppose her right to EXIST.
Nah tho. We just want her to exist somewhere else.

Tits or GTFO

Some day you'll grow up and stop believing in Fascists, Santa Clause, and "hallah"