How does Jow Forums feel about these new movies that have nigger women in the main roles replacing white men

How does Jow Forums feel about these new movies that have nigger women in the main roles replacing white men

Attached: 46E89015-30BA-4795-807C-9D9856E4AA81.jpg (640x634, 373K)

I don't recall Ariel being a man

The sheeity Nigmeid

Whatever can kill kikewood fastest, I'm all for

literally just spend more than 5 minutes on Jow Forums and you would find out for yourself
lurk moar

It's a passing fad. Although infuriating, no way that it lasts too long.

>WE WUZ GINGERS

Attached: gingers-erased.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

I'd like to see traditionally female/black characters become white males and watch how the media flips their lids and reveal their hypocrisy.

wrong. the world is heading towards one big muddled race of brown people. when that happens, true black people will be like white people are now. respected as "pure"

Attached: 1562183567595.png (236x338, 147K)

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

I don't care about jewish fairy tales. These movies aren't our culture. I am quite glad, that they are targeting niggers with this mind poison though.

PFFFFTTTT

>IMPLYING THAT ALL SHITSKINS ARE GOING TO BREED WITH WHITES

No, they're simply going to fuck like rabbits, continue to have 7-8 little halfnigs who won't have fathers and toastie mom's have to live on welfare until white people are gone. That still leaves all the rest of the niggers in all their own country's all over the world, dumbass.

They're not trying to make one race. They just want to soft genocide white people

Attached: 1562649561986.png (399x400, 120K)

house niggas n sheeit

Because of the laws of diversity propaganda and the preferences of the actresses themselves we'll get to see a bunch of famous black women BLEACHED on screen by Aryan Chads and there's nothing niggers can do about it

Attached: where-hands-touch-2018-002-amanda-stenberg-george-mackay-anxious-street-walk.jpg (1000x562, 100K)

another few hundred years and yes, white people will be bred out. isn't that the Jewish conspiracy after all?

Haven't seen it yet. Had to watch my wife's kids while she went to watch it with her black bull.

Political agenda.

Attached: 02.jpg (1080x1080, 216K)

Of course. But that doesn't mean they want one race

Who cares about the jewish propeganda (((hollywood))) aka pedowood. Box office sales are down 25% year on year and kikes are trying to distract and gin up controversy for sales and as a distraction from their pedo nest. Hollywood movies are subversive propeganda paying for such a (((service))) is a garbage tier descision

Absent disparities in birth rates everyone will eventually become white since they're the most sexually selected for

yeah one low IQ, submissive brown race

they nailed Mulan and that's all that matters
t. asian

Attached: yifei liu.jpg (1593x2048, 1.12M)

I've given up on modern media a long time ago. I think the cut-off is around 2005.

Attached: look-at-me-evitourensmemet-m-the-little-mermaid-now-disney-60055366.png (500x540, 112K)

>How does Jow Forums feel

>meme flaggots

Attached: 1553309400030.png (900x900, 270K)

wishful thinking

No shit einstein

(((Einstein)))

Empty deflection

A lot of Black guys are getting tired of it. Especially that Zendaya bitch

Shut the fuck up nigger.

Attached: 3831982070606604819_n.jpg (960x960, 127K)

half of them arent even 20% niggers

Cant think of any movie character i care enough to be mad for blackwashing.
Honestly engaging in this conversation is what jews want so id rather not play their game.

I feel like it's a ploy to get people to react to their irrelevant, lame films.

I haven't been out to see a movie in years. I guess normies are propping this crap up.

Diversity bullshit made to appease the SJW shithead morality, even niggers don't give a shit

I delivered newspapers in the mid 90's as a teen. The disparity between the letters to the editor and what they printed on the front page was evident even then. I read the newspapers everyday almost. The letters to the editor were the only rational thing in those papers outside a funny Asian sports columnist who also wrote occasional opinion pieces. And this was in an 80+% Republican town paper. Its long since been dead, hence the need for independent media.

nigg woman as ariel and a nigg woman as james bond lololol

the west is dead and there's really no point in trying to save it or even reminiscing, boys.

Lost

>t. juden
Shut me the fuck up when you manage to make a funny post you pathetic piece of shit

>checked
You're wrong like the kikes are wrong because you can't see the logical implications of what's happening
>kikes attack every white country at once, thus galvanizing a racial identity that took a century to weaken to the point of breaking
>niggers can't close achievement gap because retarded thus all kike companies begin to fail due to relying on retarded niggercattle
>decades of feminism means that kikes no longer breed.. and those that do are mostly mixed race
>within two generations kikes are financially destroyed and genetically destroyed by race mixing
>whites who realize their survival is on the line, purge the kikes from their societies
>niggers are too stupid to care about kikes and don't know they are the only thing preventing them from being put back into slavery
>whites stop feeding all niggers who aren't slaves
>whites rebuild society with the benefit of never allowing a non-white or female to hold power again
Thus humanity is saved and niggers are slowly eliminated through eugenics

Attached: 1559429240907.png (658x476, 64K)

>Turning Starfire into a ugly stripper monkey

I'm still mad

looks like miss finland

>still paying any attention to (((hollywood)))
(((They))) can do whatever they want with their degenerate "industry". There's plenty of other shit I can do for 90 mins with $20

It's one of the main pipelines that pushes mush into the heads of the majority of the populace. (You) can do other shit, but it's also important to realize this will impact you whether you consume their products or not.

I dreamed with zendaya a couple of nights back and she had hairy legs.

>jewish fairy tales
Little Mermaid is a Nordic/Germanic fairytale though

They could have gone for bigger tits.

Attached: wormwood.png (1000x497, 277K)

there are bigger fish to fry, but the the OP meme is lol

>Bigger tits
>On a female who successfully passed as a male

Why are beaners still allowed on this site?

I don't care, because the only people who watch this shit are basedboy fags anyways

Come home, white man. Under the sea

But it's just such a natural fit.

Attached: GibsMeRole.jpg (1024x576, 78K)

>

Attached: 1563320781441.jpg (1456x1533, 394K)

Attached: 1563320845375.jpg (1481x1716, 383K)

Attached: 1563320949942.jpg (1486x868, 219K)

Attached: 1563323835612.jpg (1487x1604, 340K)

don't really care. They won't draw a dime, they never have.