Does she have a chance?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-18 Republican Immigrant From Jamaica to Challenge AOC For Congressional Seat.png (786x676, 562K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_and_secession_in_New_York#Upstate_secession
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In a heavily blue district, no.

You ever seen her during interviews? She's extremely soft-spoken and comes off like she is always reading from a script prepared by white guys. She doesn't stand a chance.

Nope. Put simply, voters in her district vote strictly along party lines without even giving a second thought to policy or candidates. It will be overwhelmingly democrat forever regardless of what happens.

LOLOLOLOL

America is so demographically FUCKED, that we are running black immigrant Republicans against Hispanics...to pwn the Libs. You literally cannot make this shit up.

Doesn't have a prayer. If the DNC had any sense they'd try to primary her.

James Bond is running for Congress?

Nope, but still appreciate the effort.

Maybe, black is higher than mexican in the church of SJW

No, nigs will always vote for gibs

Feels bad man

Depends on how many total diversity bingo points she has in comparison to AOC. Whoever has the higher score will win.

Oh Lawdy, what will us white peepo do widout black peepo to sabe us!!!

Attached: mMklMaj.jpg (750x765, 203K)

All she has to do is scream racism. Black > Hispanic in the "Social Suffering" ladder.

this nigger doesn't have a chance in hell

So, nigger donkey to replace beaner donkey? Ride that never ends.

She's a plant so Cortes wins again unchallenged. She won't discuss her prior support for Obama AND Cortes. She won't say who she's married to. She's a plant. There's four other republicans running who are probably legit.

It's a Hispanic territory and they are ALL identitarians. The vote goes to the hispanic.

You forgot, she lost her "blackness" and immigrant and woman status as soon as she became a Republican. Not that I have any hope for her, I think she got involved in Republican politics because it would be easier for her carerr.

of course not. free gibs is always a better option

Nigger Bond
Nigger candidate

I think the jews have decided.

She should go back to her shithole.

But the Kikes told me that only white people can be racist because of diversity bingo?

Attached: Honk.png (892x738, 465K)

I’d rather have a colonel sanders looking white man who would rule over the district with a whip hand

I hope she pushes AOC's shit in lol.

>will liberals realize their mistakes and finally grow some brains and balls.

She should have joined the dems and primaried AOC

based aoc will smoke her

Voters were stupid enough to elect AOC in the first place.
That's some dumb muthafucken voters, there.
So this lady likely will lose by 20 points.

> republican immigrant

Lmao what a fucking moron

Ethnic republicans will always be considered uncle toms by both sides. She will have no impact whatsoever

The second you give AOC an adversary, you'll give the people of her district a reason to go "Well, at least AOC isn't a Republican!"

She won't win. It's up to the Dems to supplant her.

fuck niggers, i'll never vote for a sheboon period.

No!

The establishment will throw out some obedient niggruh or mestizo who will primary AOC, since AOC relies mostly on white and jew gentrifiers

You do realize she was voted in because she was hispanic right?

It's a welfare spic district. Might as well try to salvage it.

She was voted in because she has the best politics in the country next to Bernie and illihan

White republican voters are uneducated and vote against those economic interests

>White republican voters are uneducated and vote against those economic interests

As opposed to AOC, who nixed plans for an economic boon to the local economy from setting up shop in her district?

This is the high ranking democrat AOC beat. Dems hate her for it. Pretty close to what you were looking for.

Attached: CwvAhSLj.jpg (512x512, 44K)

Who gives a fuck if this sheboon wins? Having to run a candidate like this just shows how low the country has fallen.

Zing!

White men being "uneducated" is the biggest meme in the world. Some dumb cunt with a sociology degree isn't smarter than the "uneducated" white men who enter trades or other professions not requiring 4 years of college.

Sounds like a struck a nerve , Cletus

Anybody who’s working class voting republican is a retard, full stop

these god damn republican immigrants need to go back to republica

A white democrat was voted in ten times in a row before she was you idiot. It has nothing to do with personal politics and everything to do with demographics.

>working class voting republican
>me
>171 IQ

Yea but Crowley had shit politics and was mainly a corporate neoliberal Democrats ( yesterday’s republican) . No wonder AOC dethroned him , the left is taking charge

she is aware that aoc was just elected and there is no election in 2019 right.

Hmmm... I have to drive through AOC's district every week for work, a sizeable chunk is Italian Republicans and the other is hardcore section 8 project Niggers. This Jamaican lady could actually pull off an upset simply because Italians and blacks absolutely hate spics (and pajeets).

> POC immigrant women voting along with republican

That’s a weird way of hating yourself

of course she is aware, retard
did you say the same thing about democrats announcing their presidential run this year?

We love our jamaican people.

She doesn't have the accent. If she did she might win, but without it, shegwan lose.

>becoming a liberal to get elected
Hey guys 4000D chess.

Attached: 1D chess retard wojak happy merchant MAGA.png (1000x400, 118K)

what

>flushes American, Nazi, cultural, racial, traditional values down the toilet so that Democrats or Republicans can be elected in hope of restoring those American, Nazi, cultural, racial, traditional values.

22% approval rate

AOC is toast

That's a two-dimension chess board, fren

Oof :(

>1D chess
That's a 2D board you absolute brainlet. Honestly you might as well just save yourself the embarrassment and kill yourself right now. Please livestream it

Its Jew York City

Not even Upstate NY its fucking NYC,
Use her to split the state and you can get a big win

Literally nothing else she does maters as long as Republicans get that area do that ASAP

if she convinces that the cholos are replacing the nigs
probably

Attached: shill detected.png (1000x400, 38K)

No get fucked.

2 MORE YEARS NIGGAS

Attached: 498DAC2F-289F-4A86-860C-C4E73ED4A744.jpg (800x1000, 87K)

She's a plant.

She welcomed AOC's election and tweeted AOC was good for change in Queens New York.

NYC is trash

push this issue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_and_secession_in_New_York#Upstate_secession

Let her do what she wants with NYC but you need that for the Electoral college

i think jamaica woman has a chance, but 22%- that's among swing-state voters you repeater, you fucking idiot

denied

This is what a dying civilization looks like.

Attached: c2f.jpg.png (667x670, 648K)

Republicans cant win NYC because of demographics but they still run there so they have to pick somebody who is good for the cameras as their odds are basically nothing

Staten Island is the only place in NYC republicans win in

amazing how many AOC shills there are.

you idiots ignore the fact only like 15,000 people showed up to vote for AOC.

probably the laziest shithole district in america.

jamacain chick will win easily

16000 voted for her in the Democratic primary.

This district will ALWAYS be won by the Democrat. She got over 100K votes in the General election. She got 70% of the vote.

The Jamacian chick is a Democrat plant. She was all giddy when AOC won the election & thought it was good for Queens.

To hell with all of them.

I hope so

No. NYC residents are would vote for a Yellow Dog if it were a Democrat.

Voting in a pozzed zone like that is just a racial headcount.
I'm pretty sure puerto ricans outnumber blacks in that district plus neither group is voting for a "BASED" muh conservative values black.

Is that oprah??
YOU GET A BLUNT..
AND YOUUUU GET A BLUNT!

>22% approval rate
>AOC is toast

This is why you have as a candidate. She is a plant to save AOC! Research her.

Didn't Pelosi talk about some districts being so thoroughly Democrat that you can put a D next to a glass of water and it'll win the election? And it was in reference to AOCs district?

>22% approval rate
Not in her district which is all that matters.

Worst case scenario for her is getting primaried by a strong candidate. Her district will literally never go red though.

I am ok with this we are learning from the eternal Anglos we will control America so they send aid to Jamaica and kill Trinidadians Bahamians and Haitians

Attached: images (5).jpg (198x255, 12K)

No. Too nigger.

No. Every member of the squad is from Democratic districts that are at least +25D. There is no general election. They were also all elected in 2018 so they're too stupid to recognize the political trap they fell in as freshmen.

>22% approval rate
In her district?

She has my vote, mon.
>BOOOIIIII