Atomwaffen Division Casts Out Select Members

What's the story behind these men? Why were they expelled from AWD?
bitchute.com/video/x9LgXISJ0cJI/

Attached: 1a2123accd1a509b7ff6005d5dacd0ca33a2a162887f30f325062c929ad6ed29.png (748x576, 798K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nate-thayer.com/u-s-soldiers-uncovered-in-atomwaffen-division-satanic-nazi-death-cult-terror-group/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just report off-topic FEDposting

>glowaffen thread

I know the FBI has more important shit to do than this

Pussies

Shut up retards. Go back to your containment thread on /ptg/.

fuck you and your fucking gay little cosplayer club

>doxing your own members

yeah atomwaffen is a huge joke. good luck getting anyone to join after this shit you dumb niggers

we are goin gto string you up next to kikes and antifa

I'm not a member. I'm curious as to why they're doxxing their own members.

get out of the house and have fun.

they're retarded. those are the shittiest patrolling formations i have ever seen. supposedly these guys have military enlisted members? how are they so fucking bad then?

their gay littl emoto video has guys sitting in windows (big nono in MOUT) and doing clusterfuck movements through the desert with no security

0/10 on par with antifa and would get eaten up by any Michigan militia

Hello FBI. This honeypot again I see.
Im curious about employment. Can you hire me? I spend alot of time here, so id be a good fit for honeypot threads.

Those Glowwaffen were found to be part of the FBI emails trashing Trump, so the FBI Director demoted them, per Presidential request.

Jow Forums has been filled to the fucking brim with paranoid cucks hot damn.

These guys are a bunch of fags. The guy speaking sounds like a boy. Low test at that.

The only cool thing ive ever heard them do was cut butts. Thats pretty hot. Can we start a cult like this without the whole edgywaffen part? Buttcutters Brigade anyone? OwO

basically lul.

I assume because they were the last few actual members.
Now the entire thing is 100% FBI

Attached: smug anime face 114 of 545.jpg (299x168, 7K)

I obviously won't get any answers on here now that nu/pol/ is reddit.

>that file name
You're really one of them arent you?
Pls

Attached: b6adf58283f44a4896908cfe2ca1621c.jpg (326x326, 18K)

AWD are such fucking drama queens.
They haven't done shit except to kill eachother in petty squabbles. I mean they literally have not taken one single action. Talk, talk, talk, pose with guns, talk, talk, talk. Now they're bickering over some internal drama. They are like teenage school girls.

Wake me up when AWD does fucking anything. Tacticool, larping posers.

I'm not asking about their cringey larpfest nigger.

>they are like teenage school girls
Thats because they ARE teenage school girls. The only people ive ever known to walk around wearing german army camo were in highschool. Its funny because after we graduated, none of them actually did anything with their lives. One actually did join the army but got kicked out for lying about having aids or something.

It's a meme user.
I've been collecting smug anime girls for years now. I wrote a script to rename them all whenever I add to the collection.

Attached: smug anime face 415 of 545.jpg (640x879, 58K)

whats your script in? python? is it just running in the background 24/7 or do you have to run it to check and rename the folder?

sounds suspicious. I dont thinkj there's a program. I think you're autistic

READ SIEGE

KILL YOUR MAILMAN

CONVERT TO ISLAM

WORSHIP SATAN

Attached: siege.jpg (675x1200, 262K)

Kill your mailman?

c#, pic related is literally all it is. Give it a path and execute.
I also have another one that uses convolutional neural networks to compare all the images and make sure I don't have any duplicates.

Attached: Untitled.png (1052x565, 26K)

this is the group that had a member turn muslim and kill other members.

READ SIEGE

RAPE JEWISH CHILDREN

CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY

WORSHIP METH

Attached: siege...jpg (788x1014, 99K)

>MUH ARYAN PREDATOR

Attached: 0223201_Samuel_Woodward.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg (735x490, 39K)

read siege you will understand

Attached: siegecb.jpg (1200x675, 79K)

>CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY
What

That sounds pretty advanced. Who taught you all this computer stuff? NSA?
Though I am curious, care to share that duplicate one? I have like 3000 wallpapers and im certain I have duplicates. Its not gonna track my location for you guys is it? Not that you dont already know.

Attached: 1539012015758.jpg (400x400, 5K)

I havent read seige, nor do I plan to tbqh, but im gonna assume it has something to do with breaking down society to a more baser level right?
I mean, if it wasnt for the law and consequences, whats stopping you from killing the mailman? The basis and convenience of civilization. If you kill him, you wont get mail. Its a loss for you. Doing shit like that would make society fall apart. But thats what these cringelords want. They want society to fall apart. Probably so they can cut other peoples butts without consequences.
Am I in the ballpark here?

it's about raping your mom.

Hurtful

Reminder that AWD are all faggot LARPers who do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING but take photos of themselves in uniforms and shill their brand on *chan.

Great example of a Siegefag right here. This'll go right in my folder.

Attached: saved.png (555x181, 42K)

>NSA
Mate I'm not even american, I'm just a random Jow Forumstard.
I won't share the duplicate matcher but you can write one yourself pretty easily. A simple google search will net you free libraries for image comparison that literally just require you to call a single function and pass two images as parameters, and it returns a decimal number representing their similarity.

Nuck Figgers.

Proxy. Field agent. Vacation. The possibilities are endless.

nate-thayer.com/u-s-soldiers-uncovered-in-atomwaffen-division-satanic-nazi-death-cult-terror-group/
>“brainwashing…at least how it works for the cult followers. Genuine Sinister Adherents work with us differently, as you are an example I need not to explain. But it is usually subtle. They slowly become a cell in the organism known as the Tempel ov Blood. Some are immediately pulled in, usually by the charisma of a Czar or myself. As you know, people are selfish, so they will not give essence without something in return. We DO give them a return flow of Blood, the Blood of Choronozon. Or in special cases, if we like an individual, they are given a taste of our own Blood-Essence. A case of this is shown in the MSS Azanigin (an internal ToB publication distributed only to limited, approved members of their Satanic temple). The Czar fed the young boy his blood before he went to the nuthouse. The Czar, The Blood Mistress, and myself are described in some detail in part one. Czar is the smoker, I obviously am the Master of the Tempel, and the woman petting the cat is the Blood- Mistress. We always put them through experiences that “imprint” the ToB into their minds. We may offer them the fleshy pleasure of a demonic woman, we may put them through harsh ordeals, we alter their state of consciousness etc. Each act that puts them in an ecstatic or altered state they associate with the ToB, thus the ToB is eventually their God. This Tempel is in many ways a social programming experiment. while we do create fanatics, we must make the “fake” adherents entries look as if it is obviously their will and good for them to serve the ToB. It has to be subtle. In the later stages it becomes more overt and at that point is too late for them to change. They become so alienated from humanity that, well, haha, if they tried to go back they will still cause so much disruption. Saturn descends…This is good for now, In blood"
nigger

>file manipulation
>doesnt even need any deps outside of System
>advanced

wait til i show you my webscraper that pulls nudes off 4share for blackmailing purposes you little cunt

Atomwaffen? What is that? Shtf larpers

I bet O9A/Atomwaffen was secretly funded by Aga Khan

>What's the story behind these men? Why were they expelled from AWD?

What kind of mental retard joins these stupid fucking organizations?

I wish, but sadly I was born into this shithole and am bound to remain here until I rot.

Attached: 1466885951671.jpg (480x461, 33K)

If youre intelligent, cant you make something of yourself?
Ive always though about how my life was different if I was born in an irrelevant country (no offense, its a nice country).
Like i wonder what id be if i was born in mongolia or turkmenistan or something.

Lol so right! siege was such a shit joke. James mason is a fucking joke. A fine example of a fucking ignorant neo nazi. There isn’t a real group in existence. The order came close but they were still just fucking retards. I couldn’t get past the 3rd chapter of James mason shitty jack off manual. The guy fucked underage girls and had held Charles Manson in high regard. On top of that he never did anything accept appoint bullshit rhetoric. All bark no bite.

>What kind of mental retard joins these stupid fucking organizations?
Glowfags and people too stupid to realize they're bumping shoulders with glowfags

Attached: BANZAI.png (907x826, 36K)

D:
Does this mean you have my dick pics??

if you havent gotten an email from a protonmail account asking for bitcoins then no

FUCK BROS THE ATTOMWAFFEN KILLED MY LOCAL MAILMAN HE WAS SUPPOSED TO DELIVER MY AMAZOM PACKAGE
THE SOCIETY IS FUCKED WE WONT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THIS ATOMWAFFEN WILL DESTROY US

Attached: it ogre.jpg (303x326, 19K)

This. Its basically like the hicks qnd meatheads that make up the kkk.
>"I dont like dont like certain people so im gonna join an organization solely dedicated to hating them so that one day I get outed and my life is ruined"
Idiots.

:)
Do you want them?

nice meme flag israel

They better not go kill anything. I have important shit im expecting delivered any day now.

I'm already doing much better then most people living here. Still by western standards it isn't something to brag about.

Bitcoin isn't safe senpai, use monero.

>doxxes military members
>gives no reason why they did so
>only states that they are no longer affiliated
>AF knows that the military and feds will destroy them

Disgusting. Truly they are not a true movement. They forfeited their own opsec with this move.

What do you do? Im curious.

Atomwaffen makes me glad of 2 things.
1. I wasn't born in America
2. I didn't get suckered into the white nationalist-satanist pipeline.
Oh, there's a third. I wasn't born a retard.

you are fat and gay

>satanist pipeline
>white nationalism

You weren't born in Britain either you paki cousin fucker.

They're literally unheard of senpai. The only reason I even know what they are is because I visit pol on the daily and one day happened to stumble upon them.

Most Americans, regardless of their politics, dont even know these radical groups exist. Hell, ive honeslty never personally seen an antifa member, and I live in a liberal city. Nobody joins these groups but desperate losers.

Software dev, tho these days I mostly end up doing web dev stuff (not by choice, i hate it but that's where the money's at).
It works out well because I get to live in a poor country (where everything is cheap) while getting my paycheck from abroad.
Also do some crypto daytrading but so far I've lost more money then I've made

Eh. Well, your better off than me.

This vid looks like a bad schizoposting troll. Wtf does it have to do with the ukraine?

Welp, Shlomo, I'm convinced

>muzzle sweeping

god damn retards, what do you expect from poorfags sporting $400 franken15's. This right here is an elaborate glowlarp or these guys are a laughing stock.

Attached: 99999999999999.jpg (662x396, 28K)

>c shit
I learned this shit in school. Got out, got a job, went elixir and never looked back.