419 years in prison for not realizing Jow Forums is satire

>419 years in prison for not realizing Jow Forums is satire

Attached: 4WD6LGIYNRC7RLIUIB3EISI4RQ.jpg (800x490, 30K)

not a real person is he?

this nigger was an ifunny instagram fag. His memes were bottom of the barrel shit for 13 year old kids

define real

Attached: cool guy.gif (220x220, 800K)

>be user
>go to rally hosted by (((Richard Spencer)))
>go to prison for 419 years
Jow Forums tried warning him.

the only problem I see is he ruined a perfectly good car

Attached: 1557441072352.png (125x125, 3K)

probably not. the sentence is the area code for Northwest, Ohio (maumee where he's from)

Just shows how scared they are of white uprising

Yes I'm sure he was browsing pol as he revved his engine into the land whale

You must be 18 or older to post on this site.

people get three-digit year sentences all time time. maybe he should have crashed with one of the friends he dropped off instead of trying to drive home during a clusterfuck

>when memes become reality, and reality becomes life in prison

Attached: NAZIWHoChoseHisHill.jpg (750x930, 109K)

how many pimples do you pop a day, squirt?

then I better show you the door

He'll be brought out in 10 years to fight in the Civil War and then hailed as a hero.

Crazy. Dude should have been convicted of vehicular manslaughter. Gets eternity in prison.

hows mcdonalds?

>scared
>enough to detain, arrest, convict, sentence, and kill the perpetrator for murdering Heather Heyer

you'd be funny if you weren't so stupid

Are you kidding he's gong to be smug-chuckling for the next 420 years? !!!
>best shit post ever

>419 years for not-homicide
hmm

Jow Forums isn't satire newfag. Dis a natsoc board.

>Dude should have been convicted of vehicular manslaughter.
it wasn't accidental, it was a hate crime. he could have turned around and drove away, like he did twice before he chose to barrel into people.

fuck him. and if you support the filthy murderer? fuck you too.

That's why you ALWAYS an hero and don't fuck around with police and the judicial system. It's been completely corrupted, as evidenced by all these 'hate crime' statutes.

Eat shit kike. A fat sow is dead and a liability is out of the picture. Win/win.

Jow Forums was mostly tongue-in-cheek until all the boomers, schizos and underageb&s came here thinking they found like-minded comrades.

enjoy burning in hell.

at least he is set. doesn't have to worry about money or sex

meanwhiles chapo guzman who is responsible for mass executions drug trades and gang warfare only gets life plus 30 and you know hes going to be living the best life he possibly could in prison while still calling shots from the inside.

ITS ALMOST LIKE THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS BROKE. HMMNMMM...... but trust the plan! trump will save us after he saves israel of course. ffs.

its almost like having money and being a political asset gets you benefits compared to a fat ohian from a literally-who depression town.

>Jow Forums was mostly tongue-in-cheek
u what ?

>it wasn't accidental, it was a hate crime
There was mobs of violent antifa niggers and everything else trying to kill him. Did you watch the video you fucking idiot?

Meanwhiles Cantwell clearly hits someone in the fucking head with a bike lock and walks off scott free. You dont evem know the fucking meaning of hate crime and when you do its not going to be one faggot in a dodge charger its going to be thousands of constitutionalist killing you and all the fucking pedophile ruling class.

Buckle up buttercup when shit hits the fan we wont be shitposting anymore and the courts and law enforcement will become all but totally useless.

Blacks have been warning you faggots that the justice system is a fucking joke. If that white boy had been wealthy or from a family that matters hed probably get less than 10 years and most of his sentence would be served as probation.

Justice at its finest, eh?

Or, he sacrificed himself to take out one of the enemy. Plus, he has 400+ years to redpill his fellow prisoners who will be released into society because based prison reform.

The "beautiful" thing is that (((they))) know the dumb fat cunt died of a heart attack and he didn't even touch her obese body, not even indirectly.

They know they are sending a innocent confused man to JAIL NIGGER SEXUAL SLAVERY FOR LIFE and they are proud of it: "they are sending a message".

Attached: 09-epstein-dershowitz.w700.h467.jpg (700x467, 90K)

>more time than a drug trafficking murderous crime lord

Attached: 1561042099581.jpg (512x512, 57K)

fake and gay

Attached: (((james))).jpg (1280x719, 443K)

>murder
lmao

419 years + life because he didn't believe in the erasure of our history by destroying century old monuments dedicated to civil war heroes.

And because he didn't stop his vehicle for the antifa terrorists that were dead set on committing harm against him for those beliefs.

They were deliberately blocking several major roadways out of town in order to ambush people as they left the rally. James Fields just wanted to go home. He consulted with google maps on his GPS numerous times for directions and was given no alternate routes. He felt he had no choice but to go down the road being blocked off by the mob of violent protestors. He drove slowly toward them expecting them to disperse out of his way and then they starting hitting his vehicle with bats and throwing objects at him. At that point he stepped on the gas and smashed through them in fear for his own safety.

I guess he should have just stopped his vehicle and let them rip him apart limb by limb.

nice headcanon. i love how the people who claim she didn't get hit can never post any proof.

he had the choice to stay with one of the people he dropped off. they literally asked him if he wanted to crash at their place. he was a retard for wanting to drive home.

>That flag

Attached: huh.jpg (326x392, 15K)

Whatever you say buddy.

Attached: 1562180692637.jpg (142x160, 11K)

Had he been a martyr we would still have General Lees statue up

She probably did get hit but that doesn't change her heart killed her

When's shit gonna hit the fan though? I'm sick of waiting!

you making fun of clown world, fag?

I have no problem with blacks and most mexicans (so long as they IMMIGRATE and not INVADE)

I have been subject to the justice system in my youth as a low income individual putting myself through college and making dumb.mistakes like DUIs. I was shown a modicum of more leniency than POCs - that being said justice needs to be applied equally to all. Remember that faggot from the oil baron family in Texas who was drunk and high as fuck on pills and killed a bunch of his friends and got off scott free only to fuck up again and run off to mexico with his mom?

How about sarah backus the judge in new mexico who let a bunch of muslim terrorists walk free? They had DEAD CHILDREN on the fucking property.

There is no more justice. Only the ruling class their agendas how they wish to use us to fulfil their agendas and general kikery.

In the end it is literally almost ALWAYS the jews.

Attached: 1551262450197.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

new mexico is full of cia nigger military hijinks

but the car never hit her

Seething child; that was a pathetic response.

murderous crime lords generate revenue for the government

if you have proof you should show it

what they took from us

Well yeah, we have to keep the goy in their place.

Newports and big macs killed Heather Heyer

No matter how many times you spam you will never bring the fat land whale back

Attached: 1543383400452.jpg (590x338, 80K)

Oh, carry on then.

I better NEVER expected that reply. You probably though I was gonna call you a faggot or something

Ill race you there faggot

whatever happened with that helicopter crash?

Attached: wut (56).gif (346x236, 1.15M)

soros funded activist activity was a catalyst. this idiot kid is going down for gorgei boi & his son Alexander Soros...yep he's following in his daddies tiny foot prints.

Attached: pos - Copy.png (373x384, 322K)

>I'm sick of waiting!
We are waiting on the fucking catalyst. And you fucking spergs need to remember there is plenty of patriotic constitutionalist POCs.

Dont think everyone who isnt white is your enemy. That is also a psyop that is being pushed on everyone here. The kikes are moving CULTURALLY INCOMPATIBLE IDIOTS into our countries on purpose. They want us fighting them and not hunting down the elite

proof has been splattered all over this site in a thousand different threads - if you have proof she was hit feel free to share but anyone who followed this story knows the car never touched her.

the Charlottesville rally was the biggest false flag in a long time, the entire rally was orchestrated by glowniggers and they just picked a random patsy

they advertised the shit out of it because they wanted a huge crowd of counter-protestors there, hoping for more casualties than one fat lady who didn't even die or ever exist in the first place

Attached: challenge_accepted_webm.webm (1280x720, 1.53M)

>takes the bait
newfag. lurk moar.

niggle me this batman, what counts for 13 but also for half?

I also used to live there.

they just released the helicopter footage. BUT GUESS WHAT??? it doesn't actually show anything useful, like the arrest, which they probably left out on purpose.

*hoof prints*

Krampus has hooves, not feet.

Attached: family jew.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>one fat lady who didn't even die or ever exist in the first place

that's a new one

do you have visual evidence that fat bitch was struck by james fields?

This is serious business

Attached: Screen-Shot-2013-10-16-at-10.07.31-AM.png (1154x886, 1.23M)

wtf

So he was asking for it ? Lol

Someone give me a quick rundown

no but a court found him guilty which is more evidence than you have of your claim. when someone asks you for proof, asking THEM for proof back means you don't have proof.

he willingly involved himself in a dangerous situation

Oh, you still think this is a joke.

Attached: 0b13gh.jpg (632x604, 137K)

>first degree murder for hitting a landwhale with your car

ebin

Attached: bolis.png (1455x376, 350K)

she died of obesity.
imagine this kid suffers in prison until his last day...thinking about how he wasted his life on this land whale. a total diabetic fat pig leftist trash idiotic waste of breath had her fat useless life cut slightly short, before the diabetic bedsores got her. perhaps he will see this image when he reads news in prison. he sees this pig. he should just kill himself.

Attached: jerrold Nadler.jpg (1080x1920, 1.11M)

wrong post faglord

The whole fucking planet is. Anyone remember this fucking tweet? THEYRE EVERYWHERE.

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-173944.png (720x1280, 155K)

>ignoring the fact that fields was also a fat shit

Still open?

heather heyer existed and she had a really long police record. Everyone involved is someone with a criminal record.

Attached: marcus martin.png (1071x738, 337K)

>still believing his actions were deliberate
Fuck off you brainwashed slave

>don't go out at night or you're willingly involving yourself in a dangerous situation

these people exist on paper, and they publish a few testimonials about people who supposedly knew her and then she's a [deceased] legend

>he should just kill himself.

I didn't say I wasn't prepared to fight along side patriotic POC, but at this rate unless something happens there'll be no patriots left.

I'm not a jew so I'll be fine :^)

S to spit on Heather

>Marcus Terrell Martin, 23, was charged with two counts of abduction by force and one count each of robbery and burglary.
>Martin was described as an accomplice with David “L.J.” Pankey as the two entered the home wearing masks and carrying a firearm, according to court testimony. Two victims were bound with duct tape and ordered to turn over personal property.

everyone's favorite good boy Marcus Martin from cville

How do you not know how to not DUI, you fucking retard? That’s obvious to a 12-year-old.

>A (((court))) found him guilty.
Welp, everyone go home now, we've been beaten.

guys, what's up with that honkler? clown world wasn't a meme at that point. is he a time traveler?

what kind of strawman are you trying to create here? there were ACTIVE RIOTS outside. why the fuck would you want to be driving around?

jesus christ what are you a 21 year old intern at the FBI?