You people need to GO OUTSIDE

you people need to GO OUTSIDE

how do you FUNCTION in SOCIETY??

how can you HATE black people??

this forum is CANCER

Attached: 1546549436506.jpg (480x480, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U
youtube.com/watch?v=NmcXbEgac9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

niggers smell

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes

Attached: skunkbrap.jpg (900x1238, 81K)

thanks japan

imagine the smell

Attached: skunk stink.jpg (400x400, 76K)

I don't hate black people and I go out enough.

Fuck off, shill.

Lurk before posting please.
I find your post very ignorant and offensive

> a fucking Leaf

go and advise the negros in SA, who are butchering the white south Africans.

There was some black dude on here talking about suicide recently, you should've seen the (mostly) outpouring of support for the brother.

Not everyone here hates black people, even the ones that sound like they do. I think they just want free speech and freedom of association.

If you think everyone here hates black people, you must be new. Like, thinking the whole cake is icing, when that's only a thing layer.

There are no black people where i live, that's my trick.

heuehehehueh

good one user my sides are orbital i just fell out of my chair congrats m8

Freedom to have blacks associate themselves right down to Africa.

dutchie don't lie

fuck niggers!!!!

I don't display my political opinions in public sweetie. :)

>how can you HATE black people??
im not black. that simple

jap bringin da brap

Attached: braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.gif (400x267, 790K)

Attached: 1520600914536.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

You need to go back

why not?

Imagine all the cute flowers dying because of her smell!

Attached: skunk maid.jpg (769x909, 79K)

13% of the population and over 50% of all violent crimes according to fbi crime stats

i dont hate black people. i just cross the street to avoid them because i dont want to get stabbed

i remember my best friends well whom were black, they didnt make it a point to be black and we enjoyed living in that aura of americana in the bygone days. then some new kid moved in next to them from albany georgia and tried to fight one of them outside the bus stop.

a thread died for this leaf shitpost
and as usual Jow Forums has fallen for it

Go back to /b/ Summerfag

besides that nigger from georgia, all the other black dudes in the neighborhood were regular kids, like rashid who drove a tempo and joined the army

Same. All edginess aside, I feel like most of Jow Forums is this way. We don't like the degeneracy of modern black culture, and the way society encourages that same degeneracy as though it were worthy of merit. Plus NIGGER is a funny word. Deal with it.

Attached: 1562546218416.jpg (226x250, 9K)

>how do you FUNCTION in SOCIETY??
Just because I want to deport all spic invaders doesn't mean I'm a rude person to any individual who hasn't wronged me in the first place.

I have deciphered the hidden code
>GO OUTSIDE FUNCTION
>SOCIETY?
>HATE CANCER
We have to step outside our normal roles, question whether our society is worth it, and cure cancer.

This shit was literally top post on front page. God help us.

>you people need to GO OUTSIDE

I do

>how do you FUNCTION in SOCIETY??

the same way you do

they commit a lot of crimes

>this forum is CANCER

correct

I am going to let you in on a little secret, though: Jow Forums only came into existence about ten years ago, and yet people have hated niggers since the beginning of time. this forum did not cause people to hate niggers. niggers did that.

Every nigger I've worked with was a fucking retard, they can't even grasp basic concepts. They can be funny though, but so can monkeys.

>OP still hasn't realized that everything posted here is fiction and falsehood

What an idiot!

youtube.com/watch?v=A8aQYrTnI-U

I don't hate anybody, I'm just here for memes
but this is true

nah I hate niggers

deep breath~

Attached: skunked.jpg (900x1183, 127K)

1 post by this ID slide thread

Another absolutely abhorrent post by a Canadian

That’s a copypasta you stupid nigger. Has been posted on here 1000 times

It's easy - they're criminally inclined, have subhuman intelligence, possess no future-time orientation, they lose their fucking shit at the drop of a hat and chimp out, they consider themselves perpetual victims, they rarely ever get jobs, they steal a lot, they sell a lot of drugs and use a lot of drugs, they stink, they're ugly, and they annoy the fuck out of white people.

Literally, tell me one GOOD thing about niggers that has merits based in reality and not your fee-fees of "I LIKE THEIR SOUL FOOD" or "THEY HAVE NEAT HAIR" or whatever you retards like about them. I just wish they were all gone, there's nothing good about a nigger.

Attached: 1504831391062.png (657x705, 316K)

This jap nigga been in every thread with this skunk posting.

Reddit

>not liking skunk girls

Attached: cute skunk.jpg (1024x1108, 111K)

Attached: braaap.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

go back to /jp/

youtube.com/watch?v=NmcXbEgac9o

another shit comment from a mutt

Attached: skunk fart.jpg (800x1120, 65K)

Rather be a mutt than a radioactive mutant with a small penis

I work outside, with niggers

you live in fucking Canadia

Attached: skunk.jpg (600x657, 77K)

Leaf, it's so much faster just to say "i'm a faggot", but we already knew that

I live in a city that’s over 90% white and every time I see a nigger while I’m out I am absolutely disgusted. Niggers are animals that won’t ever be able to assimilate into western society.

This made me laugh out loud.

Attached: 1556110447699.jpg (540x555, 42K)

>how can you HATE black people?
Here's a joke. What's 15% of the population but 50% of the murder rate?

White people hate black people cuz they jealous of our BBC's.

Attached: 12345690.jpg (281x292, 12K)

That picture is beautiful.

support that he offs himself.
get fucked niggerlover

Society is gay. You're gay. Most blacks are niggers and/or think like women.

I don't hate black people, just niggers.

lol.. you're a nigger too. retard

I agree. This is an awful place.
Good thread.

>Jealous of our BBC
You're only like that because white people bred their slaves to be good at mating. You're welcome Tyrone. (Course you'll never thank a white person for anything.)

I went outside and realized black people didn't function in society, also this forum is cancer

Attached: kosaki_onodera___national_fascist_party_by_the_icon_of_sin_d84xf8b-fullview.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

Blacks are not "people"
They are literally NOT the human species
Genetics confirms what we've known for thousands of years
once the Jewish menace is purged for pedophilia and crimes against humanity, ALL niggers will be sent back to Africa
DEAL WITH IT FAGGOT

Attached: 1525636579909.gif (350x232, 461K)

I was with you til the black people part

>how can you hate niggers?
By talking to them. I hate all normies tho.

> you people need to GO OUTSIDE
I do, when I need to.

> how do you FUNCTION in SOCIETY??
I trade my labor for money, money for things I want. I show gratefulness to those who provide me those things and tip to encourage them to keep providing. Otherwise it's a live and let live.

> how can you HATE black people??
I don't. I used to, but now the part of my income that is taxable is so low they're not really my problem anymore.

> this forum is CANCER
Just leave if you're not happy.

Kek this
>bazzed and redpild nip

Attached: 1559967781915.jpg (540x534, 66K)

> this forum did not cause people to hate niggers. niggers did that
Ain't that the truth, brother.