Pedophile Rights

Mirjam Heine deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for standing up to a world of superstitious, brain-dead peasants who don’t understand pedophilia or care to learn about the struggles of people born with this particular orientation at no fault of their own.

Attached: C35D49BA-8D77-4CAF-B8A4-4EAF7A9364F5.jpg (1000x563, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MNr3yhjQPI8
haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>about the struggles of people born with this particular orientation at no fault of their own.

get drowned child rapist
Luke 17:2
It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Luke 17 is referring to corrupting the children as a matter of faith, I.e. turning them against the Christian god.

pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, homosexuality are all Jewish perversions

Bunch of sick fucks. Move to Israel so you'll all be in one place.

Attached: 1551876162684.png (915x726, 114K)

>as a matter of faith

You can try to spin it however you want. Corrupting a child in any way is corrupting a child and you deserve death by drowning.

This is what bravery & intellect look like. No anonymous keyboard warrior pushing popular ideas on the Internet bullshit. Mirjam is a real warrior.

youtu.be/MNr3yhjQPI8

Attached: 374D2C5F-94EC-4553-B274-DF9EA76CD9AF.jpg (777x437, 29K)

>Nobel Peace Prize

anyone who claims that old men fucking young women, who then have babies, increase the lifespan of the human race are not telling the truth

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

Why must these people hang?

Pedophiles cannot make it in a real relationship because of their twisted ass minds. No woman would put up with that sick shit in a healthy ADULT relationship. Pedos need to fuck children because they can take advantage of them, the children know no better and this is a fact.

Hanging under water with concrete shoes.

There once was a pedophile kike
Now her head rests on a spike
We paraded it around
All over town
Its time we start the 4th Reich

You can re-use rope. You know, recycling and whatnot. :^)

I think that children are disgusting personally. Anyone who can tolerate, dare say be attracted to, the prepubescent is clearly suffering from mental illness in my opinion. But for those that actually listened, that was kind of Mirjam’s point.

The 4th Reich already came & passed. The current Reich is the 5th.

I was born with an everlasting internal struggle where I must stop myself from succumbing to vigilantism and going on a hate filled pedophile killing spree. I want to smash my elbow into your orbital bones repeatedly after you beg for mercy, and then as you lay there bleeding out, blind and waiting for death, you'll see the great irony that you deserved no mercy, because you showed children no mercy. Innocent, pure children, who had done you no wrong, who you took advantage of for the sake of your own sexual deviancy. You and your people will soon perish.

The LGBT community even said fuck no to adding a P to their gay ass world.
"normalizing pedophilia" and people pushing this idea are just as guilty as the pedos themselves and should be chemically castrated and made to commit suicide slowly.

I’m not a pedophile.

I think children are disgusting.

Then why defend them? Why defend their heinous actions? Fuck you.

>But for those that actually listened

Thats my point, there is nothing to listen to. Pedophilia is wrong and these people are fucked up in the heads and deserve death.

>medical student
Don't know if I should feel pity or not. Hopefully this bullshit doesn't hurt her too much. A case of too much empathy for sure.

Attached: 123.jpg (902x640, 219K)

Neither Mirjam or I defended any “acts.”

BS

You're pushing for pedo rights.

I’m sorry. I meant “actions.”

Yes. Their right as human beings to exist with the dignity and respect that all people deserve.

Yet you and this other degenerate are pushing for these cretins to have human rights?

They don’t have to hang, we can test shit on them that gives them horrible forms of cancer.

>with the dignity and respect that all people deserve.

Pedos aren't "normal" people. Predatory behavior needs to be dealt with harshly and swiftly.

Under 25? Do you WANT our fucking women to be infertile? 18-25 is perfect baby making range, retard.

This conversation has nothing to do with “behavior.”

I'm convinced OP is a pedo and is worried his "rights" will be violated by some dads with ropes.

It looks like we need a 5th Reich
To rid the world of the niggers and kikes
Could you imagine a time
Where we live without crime
We need to start the 5th Reich

Breddy gud bait

That is the dumbest shit you've said ITT. They prey on children. That's predatory behavior. They deserve no rights except the right to be executed by drowning.

Neck yourself.
Do us all a favor, end your genetic line.
>Born with.
>Genetic.
Please, pretty please, neck yourself... and take your degenerate siblings with you.

It is finally the day of the rope
Look how all of the pedophiles cope
With the fact they will die
While we laugh as they cry
Its finally the day of the rope.

Just by your reply I can see how miserable your pathetic life is. Maybe you should consider suicide?

Is this satire?

Rest assured there is hope
For the pedos are losing their vote
As holes are drilled in their sinking tiny boat

Would you mind please necking yourself
I think you are far beyond help
I hate to see you go
But the world would be better si
Would you please mind necking yourself

Pedophiles are created by other pedophiles, it's the cycle of abuse, you aren't born a pedophile, it's basically brain damage.

Hey Rabbi, need a hand kicking the stool out from under you after you tied the rope?

god, what is with this fucking thing about pushing acceptance for some degenerate act and those first pushing it are seen as crusaders of humanity pushing for acceptance and love? fucking kids is fucking degenerate.

>Their right as human beings to exist with the dignity and respect that all people deserve.
Except anyone who disagrees with you. Eat shit kike.

Attached: 1503437877455.gif (149x181, 836K)

commie pedophile

I’d say this is what the ignorance and stupidity of liberalism has to offer.

Your format is just a bit off
You have potential so I will not scoff
It should serve its place in time
And flow like nursery rhymes
Your format is just a bit off

She gets the rope with the peds.

Die in a fire you dirty kike.

just want to let OP know, that even as a total non-pedo myself, i too see the virulent pedohate as a huge moral blindspot in our current society. not that pol is a fair sample, but you get the same responses on reddit or jewbook or pretty much anywhere else--you point out that pedos can't change this lamentable fact about themselves, and people shout you down saying that the people unlucky enough to be pedos need to be flayed alive or drowned or whatever other horrible torture someone with a completely bankrupt moral compass would inflict on their worst enemy. also, lol at the retard citing the bible as a rubric for proper punishment. the same book that says you shall not wear linen and wool in the same garment and other bronze-age bedtime stories.

She gets the rope with the peds
But only after we make them take meds
We'll all laugh as their drugged
Being rolled up in rugs
Without their freshly severed heads

Stop projecting faggot. Imagine thinking sexuality and political views are somehow connected. Dumb retard. You're on Jow Forums. If you guys were anti-pedo you would avoid all the chans because they're full of pedos.

ANTIFA doesn't require independent thought or creativity, does it?
>no u!!1!11!!
Fucking kys, faggot.

Look at this jew sympathizer
Changing race like an old synthesizer
He's only white when it's right
And a jew when there's a fight
Look at this dead sympathizer.

>people who ram large objects up 6 year old butts until they need to start wearing diapers again for incontinuity must be defended!
Burn yourselves alive pedofux

Attached: 640_12.jpg (638x600, 57K)

I think you have me all wrong
I was simply writing you a song
Just to brighten your mood
Didn't mean anything by it dude
I think you have me all wrong.

>you would avoid all the chans because they're full of pedos.

Do you know where you are right now?
Decent people are all anti-pedo. Only deceptive, perverted, scheming, brain damaged from abuse faggots accept pedos.

Sure buddy, see you in the next loli thread

Fuck off jew

Attached: 1538858358463.gif (576x360, 2.21M)

100-1 This TedX cunt was touched by an uncle or her own father.

All pedos get the rope

Attached: 1546129510684.png (600x842, 142K)

Some people don't have any morals
They jack it to kids and see it as normal
But don't you be worried
Soon they will scurry
We'll kill those without any morals

burn the witch

>She gets the rope with the peds
>But only after we make them take meds
>We'll all laugh as their drugged
>Being rolled up in rugs
>Without their freshly severed heads

Hea--Heartiste?! Is that you?!

I'm not Jewish so that's very doubtful Chaim.

A commie started a loli thread
Shortly after he ended up dead
I have no idea what happened
Officer I swear I was nappin'
A commie started a loli thread

If you are indeed a Pedo, take this suggestion please before it's too late.

Attached: 1546788394805.jpg (960x1133, 285K)

Are you the guy from last night?
I was drunk and filled with fright
So I wrote a little song
To help pull us along
Are you the guy from last night?

>No woman would put up with that sick shit in a healthy ADULT relationship.

you DO know women are just as likely (if not more so) to be pedos as men, right?

Perhaps. If so, apologize.
But if you're a pedo, still neck yourself.

Jews are not more pedo than any other rave. They just have the privilege to act on it

That’s a good lymrick.

Sure, I can understand that Pedophelia, or even Homosexuality is an "unchangeable orientation" but what ghouls like this do not cop to...is that controlling one's urges is what separates US from the rest of the animal kingdom. We are NOT to be ruled by our feelings and impulses .And though feelings are uncontrollable, are actions ARE to be controlled.

Please point me to an article of a woman sucking a child penis after being circumcised?
Point me to an article of a woman being convicted of pedophilia.
Now I've seen teachers fucking students. My biology teacher was hot and I would've.
you DO know we know Rabbis hide mostly behind meme flags right?

Sure thing Moishe.

Attached: 1545700659871.jpg (661x783, 125K)

An user wants me to to say sorry
Its making my vision go starry
Pedos get the rope
It's what gives me any hope
If it makes you feel better I'm sorry.

I also know it was the fucking kikes that tried to push for pedo rights the first time. IT WILL NEVER BE NORMALIZED. Even faggots know they're wrong deep down.
No biological necessity whatsoever.

I'm glad that you enjoyed my limerick
Spelling a bit off but I'm indifferent
I could do this all day
But I should really just say
I'm glad you enjoyed my limerick.

>Mirjam Heine deserves
...to be flayed, salted, and then burned at the stake in a public square.

Touching kids needs to be an immediate death sentence.

One so horrendous and horrific the others who are thinking about touching kids instead kill themselves rather than suffer the wrath of the good people who will cleanse the earth of their filth.

>Why must these people hang?
Because they are an afront to God, an abasement of the race of man, an against all natural order and decency.

Also, hanging is too good for them.
Flayed
Salted
Burned alive at a stake.

>When anti-pederasty turns into pro-faggotry
Alright, cool it with the gay shit guys, time out. Enough, please. You're like those niggers that, when insulted, break into song ("rap"). It's okay in a musical, or 17'th century Ireland/some other fruity country, but not here. Also, your form is shit. You can't just rhyme your starting word with itself at the end. That's Eminem-tier.

>You can re-use rope.
Good point.

Gotta be green

Whoops, wrong quote:

Holy shit this sweed is so triggered
While his wife is out fucking a nigger
You can scream and you can shout
But that bbc is is awfully stout
Holy shit this sweed is so triggered.

and waht about the people that were born hating pedophiles? don't they have rights?
pedophile-haters struggle too, but no one seems to care about that, just about the pedophiles

lmao

Attached: 89a5ac4cc8609807.jpg (1000x769, 102K)

>Sweden
>talking about anything while his women get raped daily and his country gets broken in half by multiculturalism

Clean your own backyard before trying to scoop shit out of mine.

I once knew a guy named sven
I wish I could call him my friend
But he stands idly by
While his wife fucks another guy
I've never met anyone named sven

She has a point.
>If you act on attraction to kids
>Death penalty
>If you realize you're attracted to kid and seek help

We let people cut off their private parts and change sexes but this is taboo.

I support your impulsive hatefulness until it reaches the tip of someone else’s nose.

this

The pedo hate struggle is real.
#PedoHatersDeserveRights

>no flag. Another JIDF kike trying to slide threads about epstien and going further and even going as far as to defend pedo shit. You fuckers must be terrified.

Attached: trump_scaring_baby_ap_img.jpg (1000x706, 125K)

>Born forming opinions that lead to hate
Maybe now you realize how dumb you are. Which is okay, you were born that way

>We let people cut off their private parts and change sexes

...and whats the name of the hospital that does that?
>Mt.Sinai
Every
Fucking
Time
Jews destroy themselves in every timeline they've existed in.

Did you know you Ashkenazis are more likely to be schizos due to all the inbreeding you do in hopes of having a “pure bloodline” to bring about your messiah?

Typical a jew would mention a nose
His has the biggest this we all know
He loves his secret little coven
Until we stuff him in the oven
We all know the nose knows the nose

haaretz.com/.premium-ashkenazi-gene-increases-schizophrenia-1.5294333

Attached: 1548731697467.jpg (1024x970, 115K)

I like how all I do is point out one minor detail error in your rant and you immediately resort to calling me a jew. bear in mind I wasn't even disagreeing with your overall point that pedos are broken people.

>Point me to an article of a woman being convicted of pedophilia

a cursory glance at the fucking deepweb will tell you otherwise. also was "victimized" as a child by a 5/10 milf when I was 10. she fondled my junk and i played with her fat tits. overall meh/10 can't complain.

they DO exist.

Weird. Another flaggot coming to the defense of the other. Why don’t you suck him off in the chair next to you in Tel Aviv eh moshe?