What is the most controversial thing Trump could do and you'd still vote for him

Personally, I'm a bit fed up with all the controversial stuff youtu.be/UD-qQFu0RGg

Attached: 1546707506731.jpg (1920x1080, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpPmXUEK3F8&t
youtu.be/eVaIWA6m50Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Showing any lack of appreciation for black people

He's already lost my vote.
I'm done participating in this kike charade.

Attached: 1492468369618.jpg (744x1200, 86K)

he could strangle a jew to death on live tv, and I'd still vote for him

Although "controversial" is ambiguous, if Trump were to completely exit from the UN, Nato Alliance, cut ALL foreign aid, abandon the Federal Reserve Bank and convert the US Dollar back to the Gold Standard, would be railed as "controversial." I would yet vote for him.

I voted for Trump because of a vision for America's future.
I'm not gonna give that up over some trivial bullshit.
Trump is not our leader, he is only the messenger

Eat a living niglet.

im not voting for him again fuck zion don
>loves israel
>banned bumpstocks
>has not built a wall
>has not locked her up
>tax cuts for large corporations
>still fighting zionist wars in the midddle east
>likely a pedophile

im not ashamed to admit i fell for it the first time around, but not this time

My entire family voted for him, some of them voting for the first time their entire lives. Hes lost us all. Empty promises and filling his own pockets.

show flag

Gassing all of the kikes should be a bear minimum for a moderate politician in 2019

If he built the border wall out of impaled black and Hispanic criminals, gassed the detainees on live television, reopened Auschwitz (but as an actual death camp this time) and deported all kikes and Puerto Ricans to Puerto Rico? He'd probably merit a second term

Shoot somebody on fifth avenue

Nuke Mexico, then continue doing it

The boogaloo

Attached: 1559089764367.jpg (1000x774, 1.21M)

Basically already did it with the bitcoin tweet. Still voting because its either that or write in for Hitler and it's still a bigger troll post even if just by a bit

>Vote for him
Against who? Voting is always an act of opposition. The only way to have a candidate who actually represents you is to run yourself, otherwise, it's always two positions you don't agree with, of which you pick the one you disagree with least.
>You shouldn't vote for Trump because he said he wouldn't let beaners in and he let some in
>You should vote for the people who say they wants to let them in, and will in all likelyhood let in more than they say they want
doesn't really work. It doesn't even work on the level of
>At least the other side are honest
because the fact that they are still calling Trump Hitler as he lets them all in shows that they aren't.

If you mean controversial in the mainstream sense, I would unironically be fine with
this.

Trump could personally brutally kill every member of Congress and the media and I would still support him. Trump if you want my vote kill everyone in the Congress and media

remove presidential term limits

delivering whom'st's message?

There isn't a controversial thing he could do that wouldn't make me vote for him. It's the milquetoast ZOP shit he's adopting that makes me reconsider

Pull out his dick on stage

"Controversial" just means swjs hate it. So really, there is no limit.

Do you cunts even try?

Did BTC suffer?

Attached: o2.jpg (600x600, 48K)

None of you even watched my video

He could switch parties and run as a Democrat and say, in doing, "Ehhh I'm just doing this for the laughs." and I would definitely still vote for him.

I guess he could like remove Israel and Mexico and Africa's population from Earth lol that guy's so crazy. Only in minecraft though obviously.

>le shlumpfy dumpfy
not an argument

Attached: sniperpepe.jpg (980x742, 106K)

Why would we? Here, watch mine. youtube.com/watch?v=UpPmXUEK3F8&t

Watch anime

pathetic how foreigners are so obsessed with america fuck off abo

Announce that the day of the rope has arrived, and call on all good people to take action.

Ok I watched it

its not an argument. the question was what would he have to do to lose my vote but hes already lost it

Really, the only thing that could get me to vote for him again is martial law and kicking out all illegals and all politicians advocating and aiding an invasion of the country. Anything less than that is useless so no point in voting for him. Accelerationism is all that's left. Save as many whites as possible.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a jewish shill

Attached: 4.png (1300x1300, 198K)

>please daddy trump martial law me so hard
imagine being such a bootlicker that you beg for martial law

if he killed sometime with a sword

What about a poleaxe?

They couldn't even repeal Obamacare. Why should I vote for them?

Smart man. Mind those optics, Trump.

Attached: 1502346182848.gif (480x270, 3.77M)

Yeah to save the country from invasion. What are you, a traitor?

Good points all around in here

Have all of the liberal judges hanged..

>What is the most controversial thing Trump could do and you'd still vote for him

he could shut the fuck up about Israel

>Personally, I'm a bit fed up with all the controversial stuff
The Great Distractor

Attached: 1546759206395.gif (495x402, 3.86M)

Trump could literally shoot a man in broad daylight while raping a baby and I would still vote for him if the only other option was a Democrat

Attached: 859E143F-37FF-46D0-84D4-E0F36141F18A.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I don't like that idea

Start a Worldwide foundation for special needs children that has sleepovers/fundraisers on a remote islands and other remote locations with no Law and Order.

Attached: Amber-Alert-Pedo-Procurer.jpg (242x220, 25K)

This video sucks I should have put this instead youtu.be/eVaIWA6m50Y

Attached: dGsgUr7.gif (375x212, 2.81M)