Based New England

>mostly white
>best colleges in the world
>great nature, has four seasons
>amazing culture and people
>fantastic history

Why aren't you living in New England user?

Attached: 939d0dda725f136a277c491cec7cccf0.jpg (397x500, 24K)

>italian
>white

based Connecticuck reporting in

Italians are the best whites

Because the PNW is better.

Not that many Italians outside of Boston and CT.

Just peel off those bottom three states and we'll have something to be excited about.

sicilian feet or arab girl feet?

Attached: brown feets.jpg (2048x1536, 461K)

Providence is actually pretty neat. It's like Boston, but livable.

isnt berney from there... and aint they trying to import more brown Americans?

i'm moving to Maine in a couple of months

Bernie is from Brooklyn. He moved to VT to exploit dumb hippies

Just remember, Lewiston is Somalia now.

Moving to Mass between Prov and Bos AMA

best region of the US desu senpai

>>mostly white

no , please nuke boston now

Attached: 1562040679239.gif (460x445, 89K)

The vans full of ching chongs with New York plates do not dive to Rhode Island to buy booze. They drive to NH.

That region is full to the brim with libtards who would be happy to live surrounded by niggers

New England is too damn cold

This part is true.

diarrhea is the best shit

The South Shore? Worst part of the entire place. Most traffic. Lowest property appreciation.

Maine is the whitest state in the country and has the least amount of crime. Who would have thought?

Well it’s not full of Ozark rednecks cooking meth.

Those are just the Massholes who couldn't afford to live in Mass anymore.

Yeah, we got nigs to do that.

They usually burn shit down too.

I honestly cannot imagine living outside of the Southwest, I live in southern California now. I could see myself living in Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, but not really anywhere else.

Fuck off pajeet were full.

Welcome. We are a grand nation full of diversity and love. All poos are welcome here. All 1.5 billion of you.

Dumb and Dumber captured the feel of Providence pretty well. it's an unusual city, especially for the region.

if you go to Hartford or New London or New Haven it is all niggers and essentially no safe places to go. But Providence is a good walking city.

Strimling go home you're drunk.

Connecticut taxes are fucking miserable.

CT does have lots of them in the cities, but i'd say hispanic is more of the problem in the outlying towns and smaller cities. they have their own neighborhoods and way of doing things that is bleeding out into the long established new england towns. I live in CT and the future is pretty bleak.

I wish New England was colonized by Prussians. New Prussia would replace the liberal menace. The Ivy Leagues would be Cadet Universities instead.

Attached: BA780869-BBC6-4755-B456-390B324AC019.png (350x367, 45K)

>tfw live in springfield ma
>tfw nogs took over my home state Maine
Is nothing sacred anymore?
Lord I pray the second coming is soon because there is no worse pain than seeing all you hold dear become slowly eaten alive by the (((vultures))).

>Why aren't you living in New England user?

Because of Lyme carrying ticks. Fuck that entire fucking area.

>>mostly white
It's also very "white" you dumb faggot
>>best colleges in the world
Literally one of the biggest centres of the cultural destruction that has taken place across the world and especially in the West. These fucking places are whorehouses and they do not produce high-IQ research. HYP are literal CIAnigger and Hollyjew factories and my school is the seedbed of the bankers that will burn your life down someday.
t. Dartmouth frat exec
>>great nature, has four seasons
The weather is good and fall is nice
>>amazing culture and people
Kek gtfo nigger
>>fantastic history
The niggers that run the institutions based there literally raped American history. "Muh civil war about slavery" and all other manner of shitlib propaganda was curated in New England, you faggot. These banker niggers are going to be the death of us all. You should be glad Cali and Vermont exist, otherwise this would be the dumbest, most faggoty post on the entire board.

Attached: 1563388785160.png (492x322, 372K)

I have a house in Maine. I am.

It's very comfy.

Upstate NY is based AF, and classic family based, common sense values whites. Columbia County and up is where it’s at. It’s absolutely beautiful year round, the roads are wide and not congested.

High speed internet is finally getting installed and I can’t imagine businesses won’t move up there for more space / allow working remotely with reliable internet.

Albany is nigger central, but there are nice parts all within distance back to your private multi acre property. Saratoga while a usually Lib city, is still mostly white and I think they can be saved as they still value old traditions, as well as being a loved travel destination for whites families. Same with lake George, but I haven’t spent much time there personally.

Affording to live in NY is always hard, but this is a great balance of having what you like, and still being within distance of the opportunities from NYC / Boston etc. I’ve thought about transferring away many times, but unless all family leaves I don’t see that happening.

Everyone up there has a stick up their ass and last time I was in Portland there was a bunch of lightbulb heads

The Ivy League should be shut down and its faculty tried for treason.

New England is also in the North and full of Yankees, so I’d rather not live there.

Shitlib central. Liberal faggots moving south and bringing their shitlibness with them. Fuck off.

I live in SoCal but, user, we’re done as a culture and state. We have to exit with the rest.

Surrounded by Puerto Ricans and niggers in CT. Please send help.

>puny, pathetic mountains

I’ll stay in the west thank you. Also fuck off we’re full

Attached: A01E11E7-2CAC-4983-8D56-48A69089CA80.jpg (1536x2048, 476K)

So true
The guy who wrote the Antifa handbook literally teaches at my alma mater. My school is also hundreds of millions of dollars entrenched in MIC stocks like Raytheon and Lockheed so the retards getting admitted and taking loans out the ass to pay for 4 years of brothel training are literally paying for Israel's wars. 90% of them are too fucking dull and drugged up to even understand what BDS is about. I never thought I'd wish for any place on the planet to get nuked since I've read extensively about Hiroshima and Nagasaki, but my immediate reaction when one of the buildings on campus caught fire a few years ago from a retard trying to use a hibachi grill that eventually didn't spread to the rest of campus was just a shitton of actual disappointment.

Attached: 1517910234346.jpg (1200x1195, 200K)

You won't be comfy after the pegging Janet and Co. are gonna do us in the next few years.

Someone redpill me on Maine/New Hampshire. Jew York cuck here looking to move somewhere more white and more based.

we got enough Jew Yorkers in York county and Bates College fuck off

>Someone redpill me on Maine/New Hampshire.
It's going to be the London of America. New Somalia will be a reality in the coming decades. No, it doesn't matter that niggers can't stand cold.

I heard about the Somalis in Maine but they're infesting NH too?

Of course the most WASPish part of the Jew-S-A = >most based
You should never have kicked us out!

Attached: 7D867239-F99B-460A-B026-DB6BEDA85C9A.png (914x1208, 131K)

Gun grabbing, high tax, high cost of living, kike puppets.

>Massachusetts
>Mostly white

mad youre a nigger

Attached: staten island.jpg (1200x675, 208K)

When you walk down Main St. off of Wheelock at Dartmouth campus, go to the screenings of pro-illegal-immigration-films, attend parties at the homes of the econ and socy profs advocating for open borders in some of the countries most influential kike neocon journals when they aren't drugging up students to fuck them, and then read the articles being written about how a white state like NH can diversify, then look at the epidemic levels of suicide from heroin overdoses in the Upper Valley not 10 miles away from the campus and casually try to speak to the people running the city councils in the region to discover they don't give a fuck about any of the real problems, you realize that the writing's in the wall.
I'm not white, I'm ethnically Persian, but I was more concerned for the residents of that area and that state than any of their own legislators and leaders. My parents taught me to be grateful for being allowed into the country as a guest but in 4 years I didn't meet a single person who moved into that state with the same sense of gratitude.

country's*
on the wall*

I'm really at a loss for words. Thanks for your insight. They really want to destroy every last relic of whiteness from the face of the planet.

Right here with you fren. Our cities are such a shame, especially considering how nice the suburbs generally are.

Full of liberal jackholes no thanks!