Why does Jow Forums give a shit about another 4 years of Trump doing nothing?

Why does Jow Forums give a shit about another 4 years of Trump doing nothing?
Dems are about to get complete control in 2024 or 2028.

Attached: 1555916851596.webm (602x680, 1.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think it's just to do with the chaos he causes. I hope no one is retarded enough to really think things will recover.

>Confusing Jow Forums with the /ptg/ spam threads
Typical niggerdom of OP

>Dems are about to get complete control in 2024 or 2028.
Oh please. We'll be killing them in a civil war they start before then.

>white genocide

I wouldn't call it that, I would call it "white replacement"

The Mexicans will secede at least part of Texas along with the rest of the Reconquista states.
Then the actual Americans (the progeny of the revolutionaries - sorry paddys and krauts)
will finally have their own state.

They think Trump is going to save them. The truth is even if Trump got the wall and deported all the illegals it would still be to late. Nonwhites already outnumber whites under 18. There are no political solutions.

>Why does Jow Forums give a shit
you mean plebbit

Shut the fuck up moron

While true, more and more whites will turn to the GOP, especially non-college educated whites. The inevitable can be delayed some.

>TEXAS IS GOIN' BLUE

Attached: 155653512489.jpg (591x530, 114K)

>Demographics don't matter

He is giving people time to choose sides before the upcoming civil war and Balkanization.

>Mexicans breeding like rabbits
>Californians moving like locusts
Unless something changes - yes.

Why does /ptg/ even exist?

This, but it's not a civil war when the parties involved are different nations.
And there won't be much war except in the border areas like Colorado and Nevada

im ok with this

Balkanization is impossible when large swaths of the population live on welfare. The future is class and ethnic warfare

But surely that's only true for the relative popoulation, no? Are whites in Texas decreasing in absolute numbers? It seems whites just got too rich in Texas to have kids these days.

But seriously I can't wait to physically remove traitors and commies.

Attached: _20190715_191801.jpg (1198x720, 193K)

Nobody believed that California could turn blue either back in the 70's. States go back and forth every once in a while, get used to it.

well..depends on if the dollar/debt bubble doesn't burst. Deagle explains why the US population will decline some 200 million people by 2025. Seems really crazy and out there but if the everything bubble pops or USD loses the reserve currency status or any number of black swans like Douche bank could trigger something worse than the great depression. They use examples from the Soviet Union, they explain their methodology. I mean China/Russia are stockpiling gold and interest rates on 13 trillion in debt are already negative and counting. Shit is getting sppoookky out there.

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

>California will always vote republi-

>Texas will turn blue

This kills the shill.

Sorry that you don't understand Texan culture, faggot. Hint: it's not based on "muh white race."

Attached: 1555128916721[1].jpg (433x863, 119K)

All those big cities even used to be red up till the 1990s

California will undoubtedly go Red again in the future. Especially with the rising tide of new young Conservative types coming into play in future elections.

OH NO!!!! Now that they aren't "spreading democracy" they don't need to worry about "legitimacy" and showing how fucking lopsided it really is and has been since 1930 when Republicans were all but obliterated.

Attached: Party_divisions_and_control_of_the_house_and_senate.pdf.jpg (1462x2698, 837K)

Did you see Trump coming in 2011 nigger?

2024 will be so far beyond recognition it will be like another age

I care about the fact that Trump is doing nothing as well as the fact that Hillary would do nothing. I hate everyone. Thank you for reminding me I have nobody to vote for now or ever.

"native american replacement"
"armenian replacement"
"jewish replacement"

>California will undoubtedly go Red again in the future.

No it won't. Literally not enough white people in California for that to happen.

The western stronghold is a Menonite resettlement area.

go back a few hundred years and its 0% white.

Attached: corrupt.jpg (183x275, 7K)

Is there a word for when a entire race of people collectively suicide? I think that’s more accurate.

Mass deportation of illegal immigrants

Macarthy the fuck out of the education system as to eliminate the communist indoctrination

Use existing laws to kick over the vertical monopolies that prop up the mainstream media

Vote against Democrats until the party implodes

Find me good candidate!