Hey Jow Forums just fell in love with a Jewish girl

Hey Jow Forums just fell in love with a Jewish girl.
She’s nice.
She’s based.
And she’s got a huge fucking nose.
My whole life I’ve hated Jews with a passion and now I’m imagining the rest of my life with one.
“Men is born pure
It is pussy that corrupts.”
Has love set me free or has it blinded me to reality?
Either way it’s too late for me anons.
She makes me happy and I wish nothing more than to make her happy as well.
Mazel tov boys.

Attached: 4F4E826F-2E0A-4A4E-B3FC-2A30D64C46B7.jpg (661x374, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jN7rLHL6X_I
youtube.com/watch?v=QA8pQMJrcNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off kike

Show you flag

You Fuck off, I may be a Jew lover but I still hate chinks.

I’m 1/4 Ashkenazi Jew, and I generally hate kikes. However my mom who is 1/2 Jewish is is essentially a genius. My dad isn’t dumb but he’s probably 110-115 IQ while my mom is probably 150. I take after my mom, never had issues in school. Learned PDE’s when I was a junior in high school no problem. I kinda appreciate the Ashkenazi intelligence, it’s probably a hit or miss though. Lots of Jews espessially journalist Jews are pretty stupid.

Too bad your country will be another Muslim shithole soon enough. Jewish girls love Arab dick so much you need special squads of cockblockers and psychological teams to "save them".

Also my dad is 100% German, he was born there.

cool story bro

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

The ones in the journalistic profession are a far cry from their forebearers who were able to manipulate the goyim into almost anything. The shift toward massive psyops, neuro linguistic programming, and synthetic terrorism began around the time the mask started to slip.

Fuck off kike, get the hell out.

Not necessarily saying you should find a Jew girl yourself, maybe let my story serve as a cautionary tale to their seductive wiles.
I never thought it would happen when we first met, but it did.

You are either 100% Ashenazi or 0% Ashkenazi, it's an ethnicity. You said mom is 1/2 Jew, which one of her parents was Jew?

>their seductive wiles
I can confirm, I'm a goy mutt from LA and I'm addicted to Jewish broads, their smart-but-slutty vibe, their goddess hips, and their enthusiasm for anal

>meme flag
>slide thread
Sage goes in the option field

“Men is born pure, it is pussy that corrupts” this is a pretty shitty thread, but a damn good quote.

Based and Jewpilled.

Attached: side-profile-selfie-today-tease-180222_639c25f5428d3b4fd2e3eb2669a26c64.jpg (1920x1080, 734K)

How come there's so many uggo Israeli sluts while almost every Jewess over here is at least 5/10?

Holy shit that thing is hideous

Woah woah fellow Korean. Calm down.

When I’m with her she just takes my breath away.
Not because she’s beautiful but because her huge fucking nose sucks all the air out of the room.

Am I dooming my future children to a lifetime of shitty jokes like that by pursuing a relationship with this woman?

Woah woah calm down fellow Korean.

Good luck. You always know where to look to if this all goes to shit.

Yentas are incredibly easy. Would anyone like some stories of the jewesses I've fucked and chucked?

Attached: 1561611005247.png (420x420, 11K)

you're kidding right? isreali women look much better than the american ones.

Attached: u3GCiBw.jpg (638x616, 72K)

Yes it’s an ethnicity aka a genetic grouping. I think you mean nationality but no it really isn’t. You see Ashkenazi are a mix of middle eastern original Jews, Mediterranean (specifically Italian), and with some additional admixture from Germans and Slavs. They’re so inbred they’re consider their own ethnicity due to DNA becoming distinctly Ashkenazi Jew. My moms mother was a full blooded Ashkenazi Jew.

A big nose is a Caucasian feature you imbecile

Congratulations and good luck! Good love is hard to find.

she's not really jewish. she's arabic.

Idk I fucked a pretty hot ashkenazi dancer. She didn't have huge khazar milkers but it only took one tall boy to get her totally wasted. She had really ticklish nipples.

Arabs are semites, moishe.

HAHAHAHAHA. inb4 destitute and penniless in 4 years with a severe case of HPV and a missing kidney that was sold to Shlomo in Israel. Enjoy your homemade Matzo balls made from gentile blood

Attached: 1.jpg (200x295, 15K)

You re all the same, moron.
Ignorant rats in the sand

Lmao noseburg thinks his kikes look good

Thanks Korea-bro
I don’t reaally hate chinks you’re honorary Aryans after all.

Attached: F2571EF5-E55C-461B-A7E4-2D28DE3E3081.jpg (517x593, 51K)

Share you degeneracy user.

um yeah, that's bullshit.
That means you accept rabbi's definition of who is Jewish.
If Jew = religion, only the mother's side counts
If Jew = ethnicity then it goes by both parents
(I mean if your mother is catholic, and your father's - and therefore yours - last name is Rabinowitz, people will treat you as a Jew)

Based

Attached: Jew.png (957x655, 450K)

Mostly Italians, but Jews as well, have you ever seen a Jew caricature?

Thanks user

sorry but Romans themselves said that Celts were the most attractive

Attached: 4567456.jpg (618x485, 77K)

Italians got big noses from Middle Eastern Caucasians you IMBECILE.

Jews are middle eastern.
I’m sorry is this your first time on Jow Forums? How the fuck am I having to defend Jews having big noses here of all places?

Most ashkenazi women are ugly. the mizrahi/sephardic women are more hot. most beautiful "ashkenazi" women are the ones who have european look.

Attached: 4369.jpg (1933x2560, 627K)

>Jews are middle eastern
Half yes, and their noses is still a Caucasian trait, not saying all of their features are but that specific one is. And they're half European+Half MENA

Same but it's my dad

She looked totally out of place in Eurovision, it seems Jews have favored darker women throughout history.

Please leave our pure shiksas alone
it's already hard as it is

Attached: Tuxedo Apu.jpg (754x1158, 112K)

Yeah those are the ones I've been fucking except they usually have curly hair. Not a lot of big ass khazar milkers on em either. I fucked this one shep chick at the zoo in front of the chimp exhibit once at zoolights. She was pretty cool.

How come whenever I bang jewesses at home half of them are spitting on my and slapping me in the face and shit? What the fuck is that shit about?

Attached: 1561343248683.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Who cares about the origin of their big noses. My gf has a big nose, that’s all I said.

Cry more user, our mutts will be beautiful.

I don't think this is real. This is yet another 'I used to be like you anons, but, then I saw the error of my ways and now I want to join the Globohomo family' Go Fuck Yourself!!!

I'm actually Jewing you newfriend, Jewish women are pure cancer. enjoy the constant nagging and divorce settlement :^)

>How come whenever I bang jewesses at home half of them are spitting on my and slapping me in the face and shit? What the fuck is that shit about?
Stay away, seriously. they are fucked up creatures. why do you think 77% of jewish men in USA marry prefer to marry goyim women?
youtube.com/watch?v=jN7rLHL6X_I

As I’ve said, I’m not necessarily recommending getting a Jew girlfriend, Let me serve as a cautionary tale if you must. Seek your happiness user.

Fuck I’m a fool and have fallen victim to one of the classic Jew blunders

Attached: C1C069A2-D11E-43C4-A4D0-320D999A0A31.jpg (823x463, 44K)

I'm just here for the easy puss and bastard kids, friend. They all come out jews anyways right? I don't blame my dad for marrying a goy woman either :^)

Attached: 1561964909037.jpg (500x547, 36K)

>t.

Attached: neander-JEW-cursed by GOD.jpg (470x500, 47K)

so the Russians

>half of them are spitting on me and slapping me in the face
I like to call that a good fucking time user

youtube.com/watch?v=QA8pQMJrcNY

But if you manage to grab a good cute one like gal gadot, hold on to her tight.

My Jew princess May not look like a super model user, but she treats me good.
In the end that’s what really matters user,
not finding someone whose looks are worth a million bucks, but someone who makes you feel like you’re worth a million bucks

Fpbp

Gal's a tranny but I'd let her drain my balls with dat mouf

>ethnicity aka a genetic grouping
That's a race, not an ethnicity. The two are not the same. Race is genetically defined, ethnicity is social identity-defined. That's not to say there's 0% link between the two, but they are different concepts.

that's not how ethnicity works. nice to see American retardation has infected you as well

Responding to obvious LARP. Jews.

>you’re honorary Aryans after all.
that's the Nips not the Chinks

They are all the fucking same, let’s be real

Fpbp

The way she says "I know!" I hate it.

Fuck you, Gal Gadot is bae

I'm really happy for you dude! I'm sorry you're getting so much hate here because you finally found happiness with a woman, hope these people hate will not get in your skin. But if your jewish girl is even half as nice as you say I know you will be happy. Jewish women are wonderful and pure!

And I know why you like a big nosed girl: they have 2 more "holes".
(Just for curiosity, do you do raceplay with your jewish gf?)