Why'd he do it, Jow Forums?

This man is accused of breaking into an apartment in the city of Columbus, Georgia and going on a maniacal stabbing spree, killing a woman and her three toddler/infant children. Why do southern states tend to have high murder rates in general? Why is there a "culture of violence" in those places?

Attached: Travane-Brandon-Jackson[1].jpg (900x506, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470
sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
archive.is/0CEMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#Table
vocaroo.com/i/s0hZxzXjC61I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The only correct answer is: he's a nigger

My parents moved to Texas because of a nigger breaking into the apartment complex in Buffalo and murdering the woman who lived one floor below us while my mom was home alone with me... Then we had to leave Austin because of the amount of illegal rats who had invaded.

It's fucking hot. Fried brains. Also niggers.

Ooogaaaa boooggaaaaa

A nigger once went on a stabbing spree
He thought everything in the world was free
He always blamed white people
For his inability to be equal
Now that nigger is swinging in a tree

What color was the woman/children?

Honestly anons, I am not a racist, I wish the black race weren't a bunch of subhumans, the women and kids he killed were black BTW, and do you k ow how I feel? I feel bad, it is horrible how all the black race can do is destroy everything, even themselves, they really need to go extinct.

Attached: Jerrica-Spellman[1].jpg (634x421, 31K)

>Why do southern states tend to have high murder rates in general?
More poverty, easier/cheaper availability of drugs, shit tier education, dirt cheap housing which makes living without legally working easy, large black population, and a culture which glorifies rebellion against law enforcement/establishment(not entirely a bad thing). Also i believe the heat genuinely drives people insane
t. georgia user

coulda just said blacks and poverty

And lots of black people, the president of Haiti once said, Haiti is destined to suffer eternally until we disappear because our race is a race that creates suffering.

Fucking hell man, stabbed a 1 month old to death. Sick bastard

Attached: 3AE9F497-92DB-428D-BB2A-3D35D0EC33DA.png (750x1334, 815K)

It is sad user, why such race survived until now? On top of that why is the black race unable to be like the rest of the world? Or quit the rest of the world, at least like the Indians, why do the black race seems to only want to destroy and consume everything? Why do God created such beings?

That's a helluva late term abortion

You need to learn some fucking iambic pentameter

His eyes say the crack was stronger than he thought.

Why did he do it? because he is a nigger.
Why do southern states have high murder rates? Large number of niggers.
Why is there a culture of violence? The answer starts with the letter N and ends with igger.

Attached: 1552859262788.jpg (609x343, 34K)

An user once used a big word
His intelligence was less than a turd
He thought he was superior
But was less than inferior
An user once used a big word

It's just violent here. We got stuck with niggers. It's why most of us own guns.

Because they know a chimp out will earn them a decent slap from the whites, being that southern whites historically dont put up with their shit.

Hang em high if they dont comply.

oh and fuck glow niggahs, your sense of right and wrong is not your sense of right and wrong its someone elses, your all prostitutes of those who hate you (soon to be replaced)

DEAD GIVEAWAY

DEAD GIVEAWAY

There once was an user from Nantucket
Who had a vocabulary so long ‘he could suck it
As he whipped his chin, he said with a grin
I’ll never get laid so just fuck it!

Isn't Austin the most hard-left city in Texas?

around 87 degrees and people go batshit, its not hot enough for them to be too hot to do something about it

youtube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4

I've wondered something for a while.
If we ever lived in a timeline where racial resegregation happened in the United States, like if shit just went so sideways with multiculturalism and interracial violence that enough of the racial groups decided to forcibly segregate, and no group was responsible to provide gibs to any other group, how fast would American blacks extinct themselves?
Let's say they are given 13% of the United States land mass and not landlocked.
How fast after the final airdrops of food would they last?

Attached: sheeeeitt.webm (360x360, 2.42M)

He DINDU NUFFIN !
WHYPIPO made him poor

Attached: 1563513746980.png (2048x791, 501K)

An illiterate faggot with a lisp
Thought he was so tight and crisp
That when he WIPED the shit form his dick
it Whipped back and by his head it nearly missed.

They'd cull themselves into near extinction before they ever ran out of food, or make an immediate assault on the nearest border and get exterminated

Why would there be airdrops...But to answer your question..about 3 weeks, Thats how long it takes to die from starvation.

Coz Nigger!!!

>Why would there be airdrops...
ehh you gotta get them all there and the wall built first before the gibs faucet stops

I'm gonna guess some kind of mind-altering substance was involved. Combine lower iq, poor self-control, and drugs then you get a bomb.

It's basically little California

Fucking based and made me laugh pilled

and nothing of value was lost

fpbp
/thread

must be white people's fault again

I can only assume he was on his way to church when the white people forced him to do this. typical white people!

>Why
Black Americans have an average IQ of 85
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Chronic adult criminals have an average IQ of 85
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-131.67-131.126

At each poverty concentration level, the violent crime rate is substantially higher in black than in white census tracts.
archive.is/iRPsZ#selection-127.113-131.174

IQ and self-reported lifetime violence accounts for racial disparity in criminal justice processing
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913000470

In 1959, the American Association of Mental Retardation set the threshold of mental retardation at

Attached: 1559422502844.png (1472x2024, 673K)

sciencedaily.com/releases/2006/03/060320214854.htm
archive.is/2sdz9
Aggression-related Gene Weakens Brain's Impulse Control Circuits

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912004047
archive.is/TcbxQ
Exploring the association between the 2-repeat allele of the MAOA gene promoter polymorphism and psychopathic personality traits, arrests, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior
The 2R was related to arrest, incarceration, and lifetime antisocial behavior.
>These associations were only observable for African-American males. >Only 0.1% of Caucasian males carried the 2-repeat allele.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0301051118305787
archive.is/4eOxb
>MAOA genotype modulates default mode network deactivation during inhibitory control
>It has been demonstrated, in a long line of research, that the low-activity genotype of the monoamine oxidase A (MAOA) gene is associated with aggression.

archive.is/0CEMs
>The 2-Repeat Allele of the MAOA Gene Confers an Increased Risk for Shooting and Stabbing Behaviors

Attached: 1558157338305.jpg (1158x2184, 796K)

Freed the slaves.

>More poverty, easier/cheaper availability of drugs, shit tier education, dirt cheap housing which makes living without legally working easy
>and a culture which glorifies rebellion against law enforcement/establishment(not entirely a bad thing). Also i believe the heat genuinely drives people insane
>t. georgia user
wrong. it's niggers. period.

Attached: 1538292935057.png (662x703, 123K)

>poverty
wrong

Attached: 1561505916620.png (1384x1960, 1.16M)

Look at your own country's murder rate LOL

>99.22% white

Attached: 3246576876345674567.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>Honduras
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#Table

Are we still allowed to say Nigger? saying "nigger" got me banned from reddit and twitter

vocaroo.com/i/s0hZxzXjC61I

Niggers is the answer to both questions, OP.

Attached: D6AFCAC0-B72A-4332-8953-7C86AFD8F5E2.jpg (415x600, 58K)

Attached: greta the potato retard girl_3.png (777x843, 1006K)

take a shot each time you hear a nigger

Blacks obviously. Southern were gentlemen in the 19th century and after Reconstruction never recovered and the blacks flooded.

This pic again
Owsley has about 4500 inhabitants.
Gee, that represents the whole white race, user

(Pic unrelated. just to make sure ppl read my post)

Attached: 1562749718633.jpg (646x767, 76K)

lmao i'm going to order that fucking hat right now

>Owsley has about 4500 inhabitants.
Gee, that represents the whole white race, user
see:
you conveniently skipped all this data and evidence demonstrating that the problem is niggers. not poverty. not education. it's niggers.

Attached: 1544773529695.png (1094x1013, 227K)

I lived in Columbus in 1993. There was only one nigger in my entire school and he was from NYC. Southern accent is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Glad I only lived there for a year.

They'd immediatly flood into other races' land, demanding to be catered to

i have lived in georgia my entire life and the yankee accent is nails on a chalkboard for me
had to go on trips to the north a few times and i couldnt stand hardly anyone i encountered. for example blacks, a lot of them act like they are the sweetest thing in the world when they are not

a nigger on meth has to be more dangerous than a literal chimp

I thought there was supposed to be no such thing as "mass stabbings"

some nip stabbed a bunch of nips not too long ago

topfuckingkek

Attached: Cody.jpg (338x426, 32K)

You know why

>after the final airdrops of food
You know that shit would never stop. Look at fucking Haiti.

Attached: HowToCareForYourNigger.jpg (480x465, 29K)

What colour was the woman and her children?

It's due to niggers in the south and how many niggers there are in total in the south. Thing is niggers outside the south still are more murderous than niggers in the south, they're just fewer in total/%-wise.

A win-win situation for both whites and blacks, maybe. The smarter blacks would eventually band together against the niggers and at worst enslave them and at best exterminate them, solving America’s nigger problem forever.

This.

fpbp

Attached: 1548422748126.jpg (5184x3000, 3.5M)