So the guy snapped because his idea, possibly an isekai, got stolen

So the guy snapped because his idea, possibly an isekai, got stolen.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19 Alleged Kyoto arsonist claims studio stole novel source.png (782x600, 882K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelawdictionary.org/article/what-percentage-of-lawsuits-settle-before-trial-what-are-some-statistics-on-personal-injury-settlements/
nitawriter.wordpress.com/2007/09/27/comparison-conviction-rates-world/
euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/dutch-minister-resigns-over-manipulated-report-of-crimes-committed-by-asylum-seekers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

about time kyoani burned

What a dumb reason to kill a lot of people.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

> TV Tokyo QTs already discussing the death penalty by hanging
Based Japanese QTs

Attached: 1548308361646.png (256x256, 119K)

>Some people just want to watch the world burn

did you think of this quote all by yourself kiddo?

Attached: 1425039001052.png (205x217, 3K)

thou shall not steal

Evergreen

Attached: 1563335140299.jpg (788x699, 54K)

It's always funny seeing people against the capital punishment come out for it based on certain crimes.
Last year they finally executed a dozen people related to the Tokyo subway sarin gas attack.

It's really fault of police not investigating crimes like theft any longer, they ignore smaller crimes a lot in capitalism, so only more of this shit is going to be a result of it.

so this... is the power... of japanese animation

>Some people just want to watch ZA WARUDO burn
fixed

I'm sure he would have been able to buy a lot of un-flavored ramen packs for his 120 hour work week for I Was Transported to a World Where I'm Not a Total Loser. There Are Many Girls, and They're All Interested in Me!!

Is it time to rethink how we view the honoraryan white bug?

Another great, if infrequent, reason not to use public transport
Zealots may nerve gas you

>NOOOOOOO YOU STOLE MY GENERIC MOE HIGH SCHOOL GIRL NOVEL, IT WAS A SUPER UNIQUE CONCEPT.

Attached: 1486655852670.jpg (633x758, 90K)

How do you tie that to capitalism? Was every theft investigated and thief caught and prosecuted in the USSR and other commie countries?

>my super sekrit anime idea
>a bunch of middle-high girls doing girl stuff
>they have magic powers
>noone steal plz

Attached: 1359956768935.jpg (720x481, 58K)

Today's anime is the most cancerous garbage ever, and the art style is all the same. I don't know what happened though because 1980's- 1990's animation in Japan was actually really good.

>yeah, but go ahead and steal that land from those goys

needs more originality
maybe if they were part airplane for no reason whatsoever?

Attached: weebshit.jpg (864x576, 67K)

Wait i thought it had something to do with a train or saxophone

if every whites give all kangs nigga the same treatment there would literally be no nigger problem

Late stage capitalism meme

Birdies are cute.
Niggers are not.
Away with you thot.

Attached: pelican.jpg (450x403, 30K)

I'm against it for one or two murders unless it was something heinous. Someone kills their spouse? Give em life in prison, and let them rot. Someone tortures a person and kills them? Yeah, execute em.

It even makes it a lot harder to have innocent people on death row in those cases, because usually for exonerated people it just ends up with them being coerced into confessing for their spouses murder, since the cops were too lazy to do their jobs.

is that the studio that was making enen no shouboutai?

>enen no shouboutai
No, but they put that on haitus now because of this

>let them rot.
I think you mean "pay for literally everything for the rest of their life with tax money"

life sentences are the most costly forms of nigger welfare that exist user

>nice boat 2: electric bogaloo
God bless japan

Because noisy people on streets at night, theft by niggers, illegal migrants...etc. was crime in Communism, while now it isn't and we still got more crime than then. In case you haven't noticed that rape cases done by niggers and Jews in USA are 90% swept under the carpet.

USA has a 30% police lawsuit charge rate and 1% conviction rate.

Capitalism, traitors and internationalism:
thelawdictionary.org/article/what-percentage-of-lawsuits-settle-before-trial-what-are-some-statistics-on-personal-injury-settlements/
>about 95 percent of pending lawsuits end in a pre-trial settlement
aka 95% of lawsuit/charges disappear and you pay money to court, sued people and lawyers before trial even begins. It's all about money.

Communism, justice and nationalism:
nitawriter.wordpress.com/2007/09/27/comparison-conviction-rates-world/
>Countries like Japan have a conviction rate of 99.97 percent, and China has a conviction rate of about 98 percent
aka 99% of lawsuit/charges result in conviction and money can't save you. It's all about justice.

euractiv.com/section/eu-elections-2019/news/dutch-minister-resigns-over-manipulated-report-of-crimes-committed-by-asylum-seekers/
>Dutch minister resigns over manipulated report of crimes committed by asylum-seekers

Attached: American police-justice system rapes convictions charges catch and release trials rape crime USA RAI (1200x1185, 294K)

What do you think they will play footage of this time?

thats not how prison works in japan. In japan, in prison, your family is responsible for providing your food. If they dont support you, you get nothing.

this

Also: Forced Labor

Attached: 1540728492933.png (316x345, 105K)