EU army thread

Give me one reason a united 2.5 million soldier strong EU army isn’t stronger than 27 individual armies.

Attached: 60D899E0-24D1-4A3C-BE47-E8AF73B11BCC.jpg (810x810, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HASRq9viJUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Austro-Hungarian Empire

Why do you need an aircraft carrier if you don't have any bombers?

There is no reason to not do it. Only retards whining about muh EUSSR.

/thread and my great-grandfather fought and died for Austro-Hungarian Empire, btw, fuck autistic serbian spergs

The EU Army will never be used for anything else than to keep EU nations in check and fuck with muuuh ebil Russia!!1

pic related is first tests of EU Army materiel used to combat Yellow Vests

Attached: eu armored.jpg (890x688, 40K)

They’re going to do what the US does, attack people for no reason. The defense contractors will demand it,

It's always absurd to me hearing the EU make plans for the future
Under what scenario would an EU aircraft carrier ever be utilised? Do the 27 countries need to agree military ops? What language will it operate in?
The EU doesn't believe in nations or borders or protecting its people. What will it defend exactly?
God damn it you suck

Attached: 517797597f97a4ae9462dd334d3db93b9671e1da05771da09c2360b3b24cbf23.jpg (479x592, 55K)

>EU
>united

pick one

Why is it always germans and EU ? Do you have an orgasm when you think about the EU?

Well for starters I guess they'd all agree on bombing the UK for brexiting?

EU navy without UK is a logistical nightmare.

diversity
27 is better than 1 big

>over 500 million people in the EU
>Only 2.5m in the army

Why cant we have strong armies anymore?

Let me just check how many military choke points the EU has control over.
1. Denmark - Technically Yes - Although UK has controlled it in every modern war so far
2. The English Channel - No, UK
3. Gibraltar - No, UK
4. Suez - No, Egypt
5. Yemen - No, Arabs and USA
6. Straits of Malacca - (British) Malaysia, Singapore, USA
7. Panama Canal - No, Panama and USA
8. Southern Seas/Antarctica - Norway has territory I guess and there may be some Nazi's under the ice

All things considered, you may have your Aircraft Carrier, please keep it your designated area of the sea:
1. The Med
2. The Baltic
3. The North Atlantic
4. Africa, the Caribbean and South America if you want, not too close to the Falklands or Tristan Du Cunha... Or the any of our overseas territories, thank you.

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_johnmauldin_files_2017_04_map1.png (960x554, 540K)

No, we support Brexit against the evil EU

>get eu army
>its only ever used to surpress its own citizen from revolting this hell hole
>its easier for a french soldier to shoot a german than for a german and vise versa
wtf i love an eu army now

Where they get to take over Europe? Yes, why yes they do.

Nah, it'd only be used to pick up refugees in the Med anyway

Attached: EU_Navy.jpg (720x481, 65K)

It's the only way they can advance their geo-political interests since they are not allowed to have a giant army anymore.

>1 army
>2 dozen languages
yeah that'll work

>The EU doesn't believe in nations or borders or protecting its people. What will it defend exactly?
our values and rights!

Will never happen.

You’ve got it wrong see, old bean. See, we’ll just start speaking a bit of ‘er maj’s English and they’ll come to their senses and realise their boorish and unrefined mother tongues are inferior.

>speaking the language of the country that's trying to leave your retarded union
sounds like eurocucks, i'll give ya that.

Cedu!

Attached: Esperanto.jpg (988x708, 44K)

We should sink it

How many shekles do you get from making these threads, Kraut?
The EU army you speak of has literally existed for decades in the form of dozens of different battlegroups. This is public information. Some French police APC funded with EU money means literally nothing. I'm sure the fishing boat with the EU flag at the local dock was also just an undercover EU navy schooner.
>loses carrier to swedish submarine and iranian kamikazes in testing
Aircraft carriers are a meme.

Fucking do it already

Our fleet. Our nukes. Our army. Our airforce. Fuck off and keep playing with your broomsticks.

These are old french VABs with stickers and a riot control turret. There is no EU army or equipment.

get aids and rot in hell

I mean, if you wanna get picky the med is ours too. The sixth fleet's garrisoned in italy.

>Some French police APC funded with EU money means literally nothing
Until the EU repos it to crush the populace
If you let Jews give you money they see it as buying you, like cattle, so you better have a ROI whether that's usury or favors.

go build a dyke hans

Diet
Beer worship
Cheese hatred
Cannabis product preference
Brochen is a weapon
To name just a few

And who are we fighting exactly?

Imagine how stupid they would look in their little European navy uniforms
>Their admirals will be women
>Their equipment will be in 8 languages (incl. arabic)
>They will conform to transgender naming conventions
>Refer to homosexuals as "LGBTQQIAAP+"
>Will recycle five different kinds of waste
>Ship will be named something stupid like "Hope" or "Unity"
>They will provide regular transparency, ethics and environmental reports to the UN
And they will never once use for any reason, even if WW3 broke out. It would be too impractical for actual combat.
Literally everyone will continue invading their country and violating their territory without any fear

Attached: superthumb.png (300x250, 100K)

It would be stronger, but it wouldn't allow each country to make their own decisions. In other words, if you krauts decide to start another world war all of EU would basically be forced to fight on your side. And let's be real, France and Germany would be running the show. Seeing how Germany doesn't have a good track reccord of keeping peace in the EU (WW1, WW2 and now millions of "refugees") I wouldn't feel very comfortable with a huge EU army.

I'm European btw, just here on vacation.

Or anything operational at all after we let that stupid bitch ruin the military for years.
At least she can ruin the EU now.

12 Somalian pirates on a dingy will literally seize their aircraft carrier and keep all 2,500 staff members hostage

Attached: Mh8a1WuFQpga9yZEGTRbBz3dzaP9jcHcZkh_wKlayXw.jpg (680x600, 107K)

Because it will be comprised of retarded africans who will loot and rape their host nations

The EU want an army to keep white nationalists from hanging your political Masters.

Centralisation of power to a bunch of EU bureaucratic cryptocommunist dumbfucks. Great idea Hans.

I am a Dutchman, I do NOT want a European Aircraft Carrier! stop wasting the money of tax payers ,please I beg to the super-E.U. in Brussels?

Attached: down_yellow_01.jpg (768x614, 29K)

Have you even paid attention to literally anything the EU has done? This is gonna be the most inefficient and expensive army there is.

>Give me one reason a united 2.5 million soldier strong EU army isn’t stronger than 27 individual armies.

Give me one reason why the fuck we should fight for the Jews and their agenda?

I would never ever die for Merkel, or the other disgusting globo homo EU gang.

>Give me one reason a united 2.5 million soldier strong EU army isn’t stronger than 27 individual armies.

Because an army is meant to protect the sovereignty of a country, its interests and its people.

A unified EU army wont necesesarily protect the interests, sovereignty and people of every country in the EU at the same time.

A clear example of this is immigration policies, some countries in the EU reject african mass migration, like Italy, others like Germany push for it but mainly to have other EU countries recieve the migrants, while others a complete cucks/pushovers that dont want them but get them on bulk anyways.

Imagine that relationship in the EU but regading an army.

It's 2019 and Eurocucks still don't know how to make a steam catapult

"Europe is peace" they said.

Start with a freakin coast guard

True

Its stronger, but it will only defend one nation though.

Attached: IMG_7383.jpg (620x356, 153K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HASRq9viJUo

They still believe our new frigates are at the dock and don't swim kek

Yes, i recorded this.

Our military is Q :>

Subjugating Europe is a thing with Germany. Comes along a few times per century. Guess we are due.

I'll bet 1,000,000 that it has a ramp

French, Brits and Germans don't move a muscle to save the smaller countries

Literally western betrayal

Attached: 1276872623217.png (429x410, 10K)

You know what would be genuinly interesting? Who gets the majority of the building contracts. I would bet my life that it will be France and germany.

That cuck macron will hand over the "Charles de Gaulle" to the eu(germany) calling it now

Fighting for any flag but your own is supreme cucking