How can we use maggots to wipe out humans?

How can we use maggots to wipe out humans? There must be a way to weaponize maggots.

Attached: d5tWc1Z.jpg (552x755, 46K)

Kill all the humans and the maggots will eat them.

did he survive?

what do you call this hairstyle?

A maggot. It's like a mullet but you have all that other shit going on.

Better off weaponizing bed bugs since they've grown resistant to pesticide sprays, can hide anywhere, and instinctively hunt down people to use as hosts.

at least he doesn't have gyno

This is an actual medical procedure. They use these maggots to eat rotten flesh before it spreads.

start with am*rica, britain, canada, australia and new zealand, then we'll see about other possibilities

Those maggots are ironically keeping his head clean. They only eat rotting flesh. Dude is dead if his head is rotting anyways.

Yes. They just put a replacement brain there and he lived happily ever after.

And then what?
The maggots disappear and he's cured?
The flesh will continue to die.

Maggots are only a stop gap measure until you can get to a real doctor.

I came here to post this. Goddammit my scalp is itchy as fuck now.

>weaponize maggots
Israel already has nukes, user.

chekd, the things modern medicine can do is amazing. good for him.

Fuck that pic makes my head itch.

There are cases of people losing >80% of their brains and surviving.

how do you let it get this far. surely when there's that first one maggot on your head you would scratch it out. not let them grow to a 100

Is he ok?

Fly lands, lays 100 eggs at once in skin. Remember maggots are flies and disgusting people who live in such conditions would be prone to such problems.

obviously no

Attached: 1545006779896.jpg (660x715, 50K)

Dr here. I've seen a few cases of miasis, usually on the legs, and it is always on ignorant, poor, malnourished "people".

If it were dogs, you can euthanize them. Someone that has larvae that size, and that quantity, is beyond life.

Maggots and leeches should still be used in medicine. Both have unquestionable efficacy when it comes to certain treatments and the only qualms people have are EW OMG IS THAT LIEK A BUG!?

Leave it to a Canadian to do simple things the hard way.

Attached: not_this_shit_again.jpg (290x291, 14K)

Maggots only eat the dead and maggots excrete some kind of unidentified antibacterial compound in their saliva. Yes they live in filth, but inevitably they have been shaped by it as well. Flies cannot transmit disease readily to humans. They are too different. However, the sentiment of "where there's smoke there's fire" certainly applies. Flies are a symptom of filth, but are not themselves filthy

omg is he ok????

They eat death. So basically you have to kill the ones you want dead. Huh what?

is he ok?

yes, i believe those are infected with the nigger, very diffcult to cure, often leads to a very dangerous amd violent life

What would happen if you sprayed vinegar on that?

Cholera
Dysentery
Salmonella
Tuberculose
Typhoid fever

What do leeches even do though? I honestly thought it was a bunch of retarded bullshit dark age people though worked.

Just look at Americans kek.

Attached: d26p12a-9ae88fdd-e8b7-4c84-8ca2-63268681ab55.jpg (750x600, 110K)

kek

you're ok Paco

>weaponize

Maggots actually have medicinal uses. They only eat rotten flesh, so they can be used to clean wounds.

Imagine picking them one by one with a tweezer