Why does the far-right refuse to accept that Wikipedia is neutral?

Why does the far-right refuse to accept that Wikipedia is neutral?

What will it take to make you trust them?

Attached: stefan.png (814x478, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he is indeed an idiot.
but yeah wiki sources on political articles are opinion pieces on dubious website.

>That wikipedia screenshot
At first I thought it was edited for laughs, but nope, 100% real. Fucking hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stefan_Molyneux

>Scientific racism

isnt this guy a fucking libertarian

Wikipedia, like R*ddit, was turned into a leftist hugbox by leftists constantly seeking mod positions and pushing-out right-wing or neutral mods.

maybe when yank universities stop offering courses on political manipulation of wikipedia

>Scientific Racism
lmao is this shit even real

That's Jewish clubs.

Why wouldn't it be real? Everyone agrees that Stefan is a far-right Nazi.

WHY WONT WIKIPEDIA PUT MARK DICE'S BOOK ON HIS PAGE????

Your flag (Swedin) literally is is the embodiment of cuckery.

Your women literally take "vacation" to get beheaded. It's BEYOND sexual pleasure.

Why the red color? Other people don't have it.

No retard. He's just a libertarian who posts facts about race that trigger the left's egalitarian headcanon.

What even is far-right anyway?

> Cult indoctrination techniques

Made up bullshit

>C'mon guys...why won't you take Wikipedia srsly????

Hey isnt it about that time for the wikipedia founder to post a giant fucking banner ad of him crying and begging for any amount of money?

Bald man bad

it's literally a link you can follow to understand how the term is being used, but not surprised that a molyfag is too fucking dumb to even do that

This reminds me.

Has anybody noticed that #GOPCommunists is trending on Twitter?

Shitlibs are retarded NPCs who just call anything they don't understand "Nazi" or "Communist".

Attached: NPC brainlet bottomless pit.png (645x729, 159K)

Wow that's some real "sources close to those who know what the president is thinking" jewish word game shenanigans.

There's no such thing. Stop spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories.

>Why does the far-right refuse to accept that Wikipedia is neutral?
>edited by Jews
Pick one.

No, he's a fucking ultranationalist fascist nazi and you daring to question that narrative makes you one too.

>Why wouldn't it be real? Everyone agrees that Stefan is a far-right Nazi.
Why would we trust anti-White liars such as yourself?

>There's no such thing. Stop spreading antisemitic conspiracy theories.
An antisemite is someone the Jews don't like.

People should start suing Wikipedia over their articles, so many of them are defamatory

Its not neutral because leftists, especially far leftists are very computer / journalism centric people, which means there are more leftists who engage in these activities.

If you read wiki's regarding far left and far right people the far left always described in an underwhelming way whereas the far right are exaggerate.

This is a personal anecdote but I urge you to check it yourself. I actually cried a little after noticing this. Shit is pretty fucked man, we are moving toward an authoritarian future.

>make biased slanderous claim against right winger
>put like 10 different "sources" next to it so low IQ faggots don't question it
>go to look at sources
>its all left wing news articles being cited as fact

You'd have to pay me a salary of 1 million US dollars per minute of reading that nigger tier garbage before I ever trust it

When you quit drinking the koolaid and wake up.

100% this my post also said the same thing here

apparently its only the right who can notice these things.. The world is fucked.

>People should start suing Wikipedia over their articles, so many of them are defamatory
They'd have to prove wikipedia is willfully defaming people and know they're defaming people.

So unless project veritas has like the ceo of wikipedia admitting that on a hidden cam, any lawsuit would fail.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
Yup

>Wikipedia
Wikipedia is neither neutral, nor a source. It is nothing but a user edited technical blog. At no point is it an acceptable source for information.

>What even is far-right anyway?

Anything right of the writer's position.

>220013671
>Why the red color? Other people don't have it.

maybe some kind of internet faggot threat code. Molynux triggers leftists because he never/rarely falls for their traps and goes above and beyond what is necessary to show unbiasness. They probably view him as a bigger threat than any other internet personality. After all, he's been doing it for over a decade and they still havent shut him down. I believe it was one of those jewish hatecrime thinktanks that first started calling him a cult leader.

>the holocaust totally happened goyim. this wikipedia article says so
>no, you're not allowed to add any revisionist information that calls the holocaust into question. what are you an antisemite nazi or something?

>lmao is this shit even real
anything that provides data, evidence, facts, and statistics showing differences between human races is simply dismissed as racism

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Attached: 1555183829828.png (1522x1033, 242K)

>neutral
>deletes the article about sayanim
>labels all kinds of power oks but white power evil
lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate_controversy

>far-right
you know its not real user kek what a story fag.

Attached: 1561563497941.png (816x566, 999K)

They won't even mention his meme philosophy he's been pushing for 20 years and they don't even mention one dolla. This is why the history they teach us is a 1 dimensional lie.

According to the (((media))), there is no right, only right wing, far right and alt right.

Serious question, is there something wrong with being far-right in the first place? They would mean being a hardcore monarchist or reactionary, not fascist or nazi (which is third-position)

Attached: 433b5cde8d2a1c11366729aaf3103bc49e8e07d9f2a3eea3dbd2c38a010c362c jeffrey epstein pedophile blackmail (1773x712, 207K)

if you rely on wikipedia to get information, you're an idiot.

>everyone
I looked thouch some of the sources and most are literal guardian articles or make no mention of him.
That said the SPLC are amongst them who liteally aided in terrorists on US soil against US citizens both legally and extralegally so their opinion pieces dont hold much moral authority to say the least.
That said the time for arguments is over anyway so being factual on your smears is obviously no longer a priority.

Attached: 1551196344925.png (1024x526, 265K)

What would Jow Forums replace Wikipedia with?

Of course.

>wikipedia admits accepting "public truth" during gamergate
Well. No one important ever took wikipedia as a source anyway, but anyone still surprised about this has lived in a barrel.

>apparently its only the right who can notice these things..
You're "noticing" them the same way that flat earthers "notice" NASA is a conspiracy.

You're brainwashed. You're seeing a bias that isn't there. I'd feel bad for you, if you weren't a threat to democracy. This is why you must be eliminated.

Attached: how_dumb_are_you.png (380x367, 78K)

Redpillpedia

give all the funding to encyclopedia dramatica and let anyone edit anything
chaos is the best answer

>gamer gate was a harassment campaign
>falsely accused journalists of unethical relationships
>wu... a woman...
>These concerns have been dismissed by commentators as trivial, conspiracy theories, groundless, or unrelated to actual issues of ethics.

commentators now get to determine what is true and false? who exactly are these commentators? what the fuck.

Attached: 1536213585357.jpg (608x758, 115K)

>wikipedia is neutral
Look up their page on black pride or gay pride, and see how it compares to their page on white pride.

The world would be better if Wikipedia didn't exist.

Here you have three far-right posters, creating a conspiracy theory. They've invented a theory that Stefan's infobox is red because he's a Nazi. The reality is that all YouTubers get a red infobox.

Remember this. Think about it whenever you see some racist bullshit on Jow Forums. Is it actually true, or is it just a conspiracy theory?

Attached: youtube.png (798x549, 59K)

>People I disagree with must be eliminated to preserve democracy

Because credibility of Wikipedia being not a reliable source is a bipartisan agreement in academia and basically everywhere else

Cult leader. And you faggots are in it.

Attached: 14f17i.jpg (804x446, 55K)

The real tragedy is how a bunch of companies stopped doing their own paid encyclopedias in the early/mid 2000s because 'lol wikipedia is the future xD'.

>commentators now get to determine what is true and false?
(((Who))) do think these commentators are?

>he's just a youtuber goyim, we do this to everyone on youtube

Doesn't even follow the template, and he literally predates youtube.

It doesn't matter what academics think. Normal people cite Wikipedia. Journalists cite Wikipedia. Politicians cite Wikipedia. You can't take away their influence by crying "T-THEY'RE NOT A SOURCE".

>
>
>
>The reality is that all YouTubers get a red infobox.
Computer says no

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-20-28-16-00.png (1080x2280, 667K)

As a society gets more "diverse", the chances of having truly objective discourse drop. Each political and ethnic faction is always trying to edit information in favor of themselves and in opposition to their enemies.

shut the fuck up, cuck

>Look up their page on black pride or gay pride, and see how it compares to their page on white pride.
This is part of a broader pattern of behavioral manipulation. White males are one of the most dangerous forces on the planet. Niggers are too stupid to cause serious problems by organizing. There aren't enough faggots to do anything serious. White men topple governments. White and European identity are "problematic" when it goes against the will of globohomo.

Fucking ED of all things has is more neutral than Wikipedia when it comes to shit like this

They say the worst thing about what they used to call "far right" a jingoist were bad because they were war mongers but how is that different from the neocons or corporate dems exactly? Goldwater said that extremism is no vice in one's service and duty to one's country and the hated him for it. That's what my family kept asking in 2016 what am I going to do when Trump gets btfod like Goldwater? And I told them I'd rather lose fighting for something good then win at being bad.

Attached: gamersRYZENup.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

There aren't millions of Jewish NGO dollars flowing into ED.

>Why does the far-right refuse to accept that Wikipedia is neutral?
Maybe because Kikepedia kicks off ppl they don't agree with?

Creeping fascism scrubbed . Epstein wiki scrubbed of Lolita island and. Personal relationship to bill. Clinton

>{{{}}}
What did Wikipedia mean by this ?

>Journalists cite Wikipedia.
And Wikipedia cites journalists.
HONK HONK

>says something about jews not defending anti-white racism
>next day Jow Forums is full of anti molymeme threads
hmmmMMmmMMmmm

longtime Wikipedia supporter here. Was writing for Wikipedia since 2006 and supporting it each year with at least 20$.
(((Wikipedia))) has been compromised by
highly organized SJW mobs who aggressively push their "progressive" worldview onto articles working in teams with compromised admins. They continue infesting it with feminist and Marxist articles as if those were in any way factual but in reality are purely ideological (YouTube: "grievance studies" regarding compromised "scientific" paper base and compromised peer review process).
The process can't be undone and would require a complete teardown of large parts of academic articles with only one citation and the ideological feminist framework extensions build on top of those which are mentioned in Wikipedia in those ideologically motivated articles.
I'd say there so no way this will happen. The only solution is to accelerate this degeneracy.

Attached: 1562752569486.jpg (500x281, 24K)

>journalists are unbiased and 100% accurate and never retract statements
Sage

He said he is in favor of a white ethnostate so yeah he is far right. Also he is unironically a cult leader who said you should cut contact with your parents if they spanked you when you were younger (look up his deFOO cult).

Wikipedia doesn’t do shit except review what a literal who wrote up to make sure it’s at least somewhat accurate

I don't think he's defending them. He's only saying that they have influence over normalfags, even if academics don't use Wikipedia for citations.

Normalfags are retarded drones anyway that regurgitate with no critical thought, who gives a fuck?

Normalfags still have influence as well. There's no escaping it. Which means Wikipedia Jews and feminist dykes have influence in proportion to their dishonest tactics.

molymeme btfo

Attached: 1553832332694.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

WIKIPEDIA IS BULLSHIT AT ALOT OF SUBJECTS

To include stuff at wikipedia you need sources and those sources need to be big ones, so if the big sources talk bullshit about stuff, the articles will be bullshit.
One extreme example about this is music, wikipedia articles about music are 100% bullshit, because it get info from places that are 100% bullshit

Attached: GO.png (1544x745, 116K)

look up "black pride" and "white pride" on wikipedia and note the difference.