Anti-circumsion general /acg/

The other thread got archived. Here's the new one.

Attached: 1563534994379m.jpg (588x1024, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfEZ7tBA-4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here a Jew explains the importance of sucking baby dick:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfEZ7tBA-4U

Attached: metzitzahbpeh.jpg (482x346, 28K)

So should I continue advocating for the freedom of choice or are you going to stop imposing your will on others? You don’t get to ban something because you don’t like it. Furthermore, baby dicks are not Jow Forums. Please take this to as it seems you would need an international consortium to truly ban this if you desire it.

lawl I remember watching that once

>well we must suck the dick
>why?
>I don't know!
>here's a passage from the talmud
>maybe I'm right or maybe I'm wrong
>but I think it has to be done either way!

bump more, kike.

Here it says in the headlines that there should be pain management for the child when circumcised.

www.aspmn.org/documents/circumcision.pdf

Attached: 1532693976178.jpg (1080x593, 210K)

>freedom of choice
Freedom of coice?
Are you brain-dead?

No. He’s evil.

>shreds with sharpened fingernails

Attached: 9EF20302C28D46EE99428EAFDB2337A9.jpg (966x1024, 226K)

>You don’t get to ban something because you don’t like it.

Of course you can. Female circumcision is illegal for exactly that reason.

get them on opiates early, nice

Pharma-jews will like it.

You thought Edward Scissorhands was a meme?

The accelerationist part of me is telling me we should, rather than campaign against male circumcision, campaignin for female circumcison.

Imagine if after birth your fingernails were removed, "because it's more hygienic."
Circumsion is the same, just more irreversible.

>He's all good
I wonder how a sane person can say this. Is the poster blind?
You can clearly see he's traumatized beyond imagination because his boomer parents brought him to "doctor" to knife-rape him.
If I were president, I would outlaw circumsion and punish it with death penalty.

Attached: 1563543479766m.jpg (1024x529, 61K)

based and accelerationpilled
whenever people give me arguments for mgm i just turn them into arguments for fgm
hilarious to watch the hamster spin

Why haven’t you circumcised your daughter? It’s cleaner, more aesthetically pleasing, prevents masturbation, STIs, there’s literally no reason not to.

and then
>but muh fgm is designed to destroy female pleasure!
whoah there buddy, were not talking about mutilation here, its just a little flap of skin, plus guys like it better this way

How does this fit with the argument "god made man perfect through intelligent design"?

It's true. Why wait for the labioplasty until after she's gone through the shame of high school?

Attached: Download (2).jpg (270x270, 19K)

BAN PENIS CUTTING

How does circumcision?

can you imagine how she'll be teased in the locker room when everyone see those disgusting beef flaps?

That picture just makes me want to smash the parents' faces in with a claw hammer.

This is now an “unban female circumcision” general

Attached: 3395B771-CD62-47BA-AB1B-31C2D00C7894.jpg (474x439, 34K)

She'll take her pants down at the party and then become the laughingstock while the guys suck each other off instead. She'll be lucky if it doesn't get uploaded to intagram or makes it out of the house with her clothes still on.

Is this from the new Return of the Living Dead movie?

Jews don't believe in resurrection

Don't know, I didn't make this pic

Attached: Circumcisions rates in Canada and The United States.png (2253x1992, 300K)

Probably yes. They have the right mindset to pass as zombies.

some retarded amerithot by the looks of it

I guess assault should be legal then, since it's only outlawed because people dont like it

he's with kike with 50+ replies in the previous thread. Since I told him he only bumps this thread by replying, he hasn't posted anymore.
Gee, I wonder why.

>stop imposing your will on others
You sick fucks are literally and physically imposing your will onto children with a knife. You don't get to make this argument.

Everytime I think about how this was done to me I want to smash my parents' faces in with a claw hammer.

OYYYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEY

dont let your dreams be dreams

I better don't tell my fantasies, don't wanna get vanned.
Luckily, this isn't common in Germany so I'm not affected, but hundreds of millions others are.

all Muslim countries,
Israel,
the USA,
Canada,
Australia,
South Korea
and the Philippines

should all be fucking nuked. Pedo nations. Sicko, psycho, pedo nations. There is no redeeming such sick people.

Attached: 1563561512281.png (1366x768, 340K)

Na, wouldn't play well in the (((media)))
I'm not very interested in having kids but I would relish a legal battle with a bitch that wants to cut my sons dick. Establish I didn't want it, lose to the courts, raise son to be blackpilled and have him sue everyone involved in letting it happen.

id kill the kike son of a bitch who tricked them into it
i think my parents didnt want to hurt me, theyre just unfathomably stupid
i dont hate them, but i dont love them either. i appreciate that they out a roof over my head and fed me for 18 years, but beyond that i have no love in my heart for them and theyll get nothing from me when theyre old and need help

based and grudgepilled

Why does PETA call for an end to bloody and cruel bull fighting. But bloody, traumatizing and extremely painful genital mutilation of boys, almost no outcry.

Bump

Circumcision is dehumanizing.

Men are not animals. We demand human rigts!

Why are only women considered humans, have laws to protect them from mutilation, and have sole "the right to their own body"?

It's time men are recognized as humans! This is very enraging, that this historic moment have yet to arrive. No wonder men are violent and callous when they are not treated as humans.

This.

Bump thread

Attached: 9p60g4ptj28311.jpg (640x676, 77K)

Honestly it makes me so fucking angry
How can parents do this to their own children?
Fucking evil pedo sicko psychos

all muslims, all jews, all americans, half of canadians, half of australians, all worst coreans and all filipinos will BURN IN HELL
BURN WITH THE INTENSITY OF A THOUSAND SUNS FOR ALL ETERNITY

FUCKING EVIL CREATURES
they're not human
they're not even animals
what animals go out of their way to do evil shit like this to their offspring?
none?
they are devils
DEMONS

I am an American, a victim of circumcision, and I am ok with this. Send all Americans to hell.

#HIS BODY HIS CHOICE
H
I
S

B
O
D
Y

H
I
S

C
H
O
I
C
E

These discussions are pointless because MGM will never be outlawed until all of the Jews have been "removed" (by any means) from the country.

>88
HH

>god tells you to do it
>you'regoingtodiemotherfuckerandgotohellandburnhellsatandemonsanimals

Attached: 1552864023940.gif (350x262, 2.66M)

>freedom of choice
The child doesn't get a choice.
>The child is the property of the parents, it's their choice to make!
No, we're not doing that libertarian dead end bullshit.

God’s a pussy bitch who relies on hijacking people’s imaginations to even exist.

i guess 'all' isn't the right word
the small minorities in those groups who didn't take part in this satanic ritual - the torture of the procedure itself and all the sexual harm it caused later - will be spared
those like you

God didn't tell them to do it
Satan did
Those groups all worship Satan

It's pretty clear in the OT that Yahweh gave it as a covenant to Abraham, and Jesus himself was circumcised. You're so far outside of mainstream Christianity if you believe it was Satan that you might as well just drop it altogether instead of trying to square circles.

Repulsive little thing

No , he's busy getting his tackle box put together for tomorrow.

Aren't you rabbi?

If we get so far that jews only cripple their own offspring because whites are getting aware that circumsion is torture, it's enough

>the (((OT)))
lol, imagine payign attention to that semitic kikery
and Jesus was a victim of these satanic pedos too

Good thing Christianity is on the decline

Good thing nobody gives a fuck about the holocaust anymore too.

Jewish power is waning.

It's absolutely mindblowing how incredible stupid parents are
>hey goy, didn't you know it's healthy to cut off one of the most sensitive parts of your son's dick?
>It's healthy? Ok, here's my child.
I really hope there's something like hell. May these morons burn for eternity.

>satan did
Why on earth would an omnipotent Being let some prideful cunt dominate and manipulate His creation? All evil comes from mankind's freewill and all of creation came from God.
As sub creators it's our job to use our freewill for good.

Wrong. WRONG! You do not have the right to have your child mutilated, and mentally and physically scared for life.

Those groups' will is to follow Satan, to do Satanic things, to destroy God's perfect creation.

>Satan exists
The papacy was a mistake. You all deserved to live in mudhuts and follow druids.

Attached: 1551921431553.gif (232x196, 632K)

In the link in the initial post are some more infos

Attached: 1563541590275.png (653x1024, 789K)

When you get into the Jewish occult, God = Satan. It’s simple really ... there is a “God” and this being has positive and negative aspects. The negative aspects are obvious in Christianity, to the intelligent observer, but they go unspoken: “worship me or you will go to hell” - the demands of a psychopathic tyrant. God’s behavior is so obviously “bad” but Christians never say it, and they will only talk about how “good” their god is. Jews on the other hand accept both the “good” and the “bad” of their god: because their god is an imaginary being they designed to benefit them totally. Every aspect of “God” was designed by intelligent ancient people to benefit the jew. “God” is a mind virus.
Fortunately, “God” isn’t real, and there are other things worth worshipping.

Male Genital Mutilation is CHILD ABUSE and TRAUMA-BASED MIND CONTROL, as well as a violation of basic human rights (ie right to bodily integrity).

Is this a child size anti man spreading chair?

No, it's exactly constructed for the purpose you see in the image.
This alone shows how sick circumsion is.

Jewish doctors in the United States mutilated Baby Boomer boys after they were born and didn't even tell their parents. They literally just took the boys after they were born, sliced up their dicks, and charged the parents for it without even asking for their permission. I read a few testimonies from old "Greatest Generation" mothers that confirmed this. How ironic, how the men of the Greatest Generation put their lives on the line to fight the Nazis and free the Jews, only to come home and have their own sons mutilated by those very same Jews.

its a way to introduce a baby to the world.
>be born
>get strapped to a cold piece of plastic.
>have the most nerve dense part of your body cut off without anesthesia
>scream so hard your lung collapses
Welcome to the world little guy, remember to pay your taxes!

The Abrahamic God's propagation of circumcision makes it clear that he is not real but a conjuration of the minds of men. An infallible God would be opposed to any practice of child genital cutting, be it a simple prick or a flaying like the native Australians do (Penile subincision). Any amount of cutting of a child's genitalia is morally abhorrent, and an all-knowing and loving God would understand this. I'm amazed at the amount of time we've wasted on Semitic religion despite it being so easily disprovable.

>without anesthesia
Is this really done without anesthesia?
God, I hate them so much. Pic is the newest jewry.

Attached: 1563561326264.jpg (640x954, 45K)

This barbaric practice should be banned worldwide. Perpetrators should be convinced of sexual assault and torture of minors.

Attached: fibro 1.png (1232x922, 339K)

You have no clue what you're talking about do you? It's cute when people come here with a brief and prejudiced understanding of anything and try to act like they're the next Aristotle or something.
>: “worship me or you will go to hell”
Jesus never says that. It's jewish and papists that push that kind of narrative
Christians blame themselves and humanity for evil. Not even jews do. Kabbalah is fairly clear evil lives on the leftovers of creation.

>Perpetrators should be convinced of sexual assault and torture of minors
and sentenced to death.

no
sentenced to extreme torture for the rest of their lives

That would be the best option.

Attached: fibro 2.png (910x915, 204K)

Maybe a good tactic is to just post pictures of penile subincision at circumcision supporters. If they want to cut things, let's go the whole way shall we? Literally what's the difference?

Attached: kng44nfxuxg11.jpg (209x242, 15K)

Hey look it's a party at Geoffrey Epsteins

>asians don't have small cocks

jesus fucking christ
FOR WHAT PUPROSE?????!!!!!!

bump
Based Kraut, we're proud of people like you

>Shall we?
Yes. More pics?

Look it up on wikipedia. It's a fun story about Island people and their "lizard" god.

The fucking humanity

Attached: mutilated.jpg (960x496, 127K)

>Is this really done without anesthesia?
Yes, you can't anesthetize an infant you could kill it. They rub some numbing agent on it but it only affects the outside skin, plus they still have to separate the glans from the foreskin, which is like ripping off your thumb nails, make an incision so the GOMCO brand circumcision clamp can fix inside the foreskin, Then it's sliced off with a scalpel and the wound burned shut.

That'll be six million dollars goy, pay up!

I hope we see more threads like this in the future, these knife-rape-rituals called "circumsion" must end.

There's plenty on google, I don't know why they're white though? Do white people do this somewhere?

Attached: bdsmlr-73680-9xszcqrLw0-og.png (689x750, 492K)

I didn’t have a choice.

>ripping off your thumb nails
>wound burned
These sick weirdos, I don't have words to describe what I think right now

Absolutey fucking disgusting. Whites, you guys need to wake the fuck up.