Reminder to have white children

If you don't populate this world with as many white kids as you can possibly generate, then you're contributing to the white race's downfall.

Attached: find yourself one of these.jpg (450x600, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5EuuNxcNYA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>beaner
pic unrelated

Does "Thiessa Woinbackk" sound like a beaner name to you?

It sounds like a Jewish name to me

>if you don't play 1:100 you contribute to failure
Doesn't matter when the odds are against you anyway.

Every German name sounds jewish to be honest...

Yup, it's a bean-eating nigger.

Attached: beaner.png (476x257, 14K)

>have white children
why bother producing more degenerates?

Everything sounds like a Jewish name.

Exactly.

inb4 some coping fag dating an asian girl comes in and says his kids will be white

lol

My slave lineage dies with me kike fuck.
You're just worried that the nigger pets you thought would work, aren't actually capable of working.
By fucking the white man the Jews have doomed themselves.

That doesn't look like Spanish. Maybe Italian, but not Spanish.

Its face is smashed in like an Amer-Indian and it doesn't look remotely Europeans, so I immediately without research identified it as a beaner. You giving me the name only confirmed it.

Ew, it's a fat mutated whore.

Once I get my motorcycle I plan on traveling the country impregnating as many white women as possible under an assumed name.

Dont have a gf never had one. I am 26

What i have:
>job
>car
>insurance
>credit card
>beach side condo
>degree
>no denbts
>no criminal record

What i don't have:
>gf

To reproduce i need a female.

Having white children will do nothing fuck off retard

>no criminal record
Found your problem!

You can get around that if you tell them you got away with it.

>no guns
>no gf
>no kids
>no dog
>no dick
Literal faggot ..kys nigger

more wypipo you say? before you figure out how to do your own population control?

Attached: EuroWarsAcrossMillenia1 1MB.png (2652x6475, 1.01M)

Already being accepted by a sperm bank so if I don’t get the chance to have children I can at least say I tried

You have a beach side condo but are incapable of finding a breed worthy female. Wish I had your problems user

>burger education

Me and my wife are adobting a kid because my genes are absolute trash. Call me a cuck all you want but my genes should not be passed on.

First you must make yourself sexually attractive to women, and understand how women think.

But instead, you guys all bitch and complain about how hard women are to understand.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5EuuNxcNYA

adopting*

I do have guns but no gf
And no dog either i would have to pick up all of his shits because of the condo association

Beach is overrated, i rarely ever go on it. I just happen to live right by the beach because of my job

Women only like rich Chads so even if there are 10000s of "breed worthy females" it won't matter, because they will ignore you for billionaire Chad

only faggots have gf

Having white children while your country is literally pumping trillions in your tax dollars to shitholes, no thanks.