Hey anons. Remember when that LUNATIC stormed Comet Ping Pong pizzeria?...

Hey anons. Remember when that LUNATIC stormed Comet Ping Pong pizzeria?? The fucking DERANGED man went in with a gun! He even SHOT the gun! He shot a single bullet... That hit a hard drive.... Behind a fake wall.... At the exact moment the cameras were down for maintenance........ Without damaging the wall......... And seemingly coming from above............ Oh well, at least no one got hurt. Can you imagine being such a freak like that guy!?

Attached: 1487235280392.jpg (900x1200, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e3DIEqVmcgc
files.catbox.moe/6krw6m.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=mxezoP7g4io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder this video got scrubbed from the internet when they realized how fucking retarded it looked.

pretty incredible

Not entirely
Shhh
youtu.be/e3DIEqVmcgc

Wasn't it three shots actually?

that computer looks like it hasn't been turned on in 25 years.

totally normal and not suspicious

Try ZERO shots

Don't all pizzerias have fake walls? Perfectly ordinary.

why would they need such a complicated plan to wipe a hard drive? Just take it out and drive a nail through it.
I'm not saying their story makes any sense either, they had all the street cameras turned away the exact morning this happened. But it never made any sense to me why the went to all this trouble of having him "shoot" a computer HD behind a fake wall. If they wanted a gay op they could have had him wave his gun around and scare some people without doing something that made the whole thing seem suspiciously fake.

mirror:
files.catbox.moe/6krw6m.mp4

the HD wipe idea was just someone on here throwing it out as a possibility. It was never actually a thing James said.

Can you still see the hidden part of their website with all the password protected files via that archive site?

Maybe they were just secret pizza recipes? Who knows?

now here is what is interesting

>Welch, a native of Salisbury, North Carolina, made the news in his home state last month after allegedly ramming his Buick LeSabre into a teenage pedestrian. According to the website of WBTV, the 13-year-old “suffered head, torso, and leg injuries,” and “Welch stayed at the scene of the crash and waited for police.” One witness, however, told WBTV that Welch hadn’t tried to swerve out of the way when he saw the group of teenagers walking down the road
>A Division of Motor Vehicles report available on the Salisbury Police Department website confirms that the driver was 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch of Salisbury, North Carolina. The narrative on the Oct. 25 report indicates that the “case investigation is still on going.”

the "shooter" ran over some kid less than two weeks before the shooting.

They needed it to be in the news.

It achieved several objectives:
1. Destroy evidence in case of a genuine police investigation
2. Destroy that evidence in a way that couldn't also be seen as destruction of evidence
3. Put the "pizzagate conspiracy nutjobs" in the news as dangerous and crazy

>He even SHOT the gun! He shot a single bullet... That hit a hard drive.... Behind a fake wall.... At the exact moment the cameras were down for maintenance........ Without damaging the wall......... And seemingly coming from above............ Oh well, at least no one got hurt.
is this really the official story?
i remember when it happened everyone said it was a psyop to get people to leave cpp alone

Attached: 1afljlfjds.png (240x227, 73K)

>it was a psyop to get people to leave cpp alone
this is exactly what it was.

>i remember when it happened everyone said it was a psyop to get people to leave cpp alone
And it was, because now you have a topic so charged that any talk of it will risk further gunmen! Oh no, better not report on this for the safety of everyone

Yes, it's the official story.

He walked in.
Broke into their padlocked back room without damaging the door or breaking in.
Fired one bullet into their computer hard drive.
Then gave himself up to police.

All because he was a crazy nutjob conspiracy theorist who thought they were involved in human trafficking.

That is weird.

Did anyone come up with a theory of why they would shoot a hard drive?

see >It achieved several objectives:
>1. Destroy evidence in case of a genuine police investigation
>2. Destroy that evidence in a way that couldn't also be seen as destruction of evidence
>3. Put the "pizzagate conspiracy nutjobs" in the news as dangerous and crazy

crazy fucks

Attached: faker.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

David Brock's of Media Matters ex-bf own a pizza resturaunt? Huh, that's strange

Yeah I remember the fake shooter. It was obvious it was all staged, thanks for the reminder that all pedos need to fucking die.

if you wanna go even further down the rabbit hole.
>Lloyd Lee Welch Jr. pleads guilty to 1975 slayings of Lyon sisters
>1975, when two young sisters from the Maryland suburbs of Washington went to the mall to have pizza with friends, but never made it home.

Attached: 1562870330949.png (1023x501, 642K)

the shooters father has a big long list of red flags

Attached: 1562871450073.jpg (1200x538, 78K)

Jesus..... It's all right in front of us.

Yes, now stfu.

Oh yeah I remember there was an actual FBI investigation into the restaurant before the shooting. This literally put an end to it.

And the hard drive wasn't even taken as evidence

Obvious agent it’s often like father like son, just look at David Hogg.

Attached: 8C04116D-BD69-46A7-B0F9-52C6C9334C5B.jpg (958x1024, 142K)

Usually when I destroy all my hdds (with incriminating evidence on it) I use a dremel and I don't false flag it onto MSM. But that's just me.

Except Agent.BTZ: youtube.com/watch?v=mxezoP7g4io

I read somewhere in passing a mention that the supposed shooter was also a low-grade actor of some sort. Is that the case?

based chink....that is hysterical.

something very sandusky’ish about his bio

oy vey!

Lololol

A true Jow Forumsraeli

Attached: 1535426508996.jpg (500x500, 42K)