What's your opinion on Poland?

What's your opinion on Poland?

Attached: flag.jpg (549x366, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirstnews.com/article/more-and-more-indian-workers-to-arrive-in-poland-2171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here, some non-jewish polish inventions:

-Ignacy Łukasiewicz: First world's modern oil refinery
-Jan Szczepanik: first bulletproof vest, ballistic vest, innovation in photography and television, tri-color photography rasters.
-Józef Kosacki: first portable mine detector, still used today.
-Marian Rejewski: mathematician genius "reconstructed the Nazi German military Enigma cipher machine sight-unseen in 1932. The cryptologic achievements of Rejewski and colleagues Jerzy Różycki and Henryk Zygalski enabled the British to begin reading German Enigma-encrypted messages at the start of World War II, seven years after Rejewski's original reconstruction of the machine. The intelligence that was gained by the British from Enigma decrypts formed part of what was code-named Ultra and contributed—perhaps decisively—to the defeat of Germany."
-Henryk Magnuski: First walkie-talkie
-Joseph Babinski: Babinski reflex
-Napoleon Cybulski: discoverer of adrenaline, one of pioneers of endocrinology and electroencephalography, he discovered the hormonal interactions of the adrenal medulla and isolated adrenaline, He called the substance nadnerczyna (which in Polish literally means "adrenalin": nadnercze is the Polish for "adrenal gland").
-Maria Skłodowska-Curie: conducted pioneering research on radioactivity, discover of the Polonium.

-Karol Olszewski and Zygmunt Wróblewski:
first condensed oxygen
-Sendivogius: Discover the oxygen
-Mieczysław Wolfke: Father of holography, He discovered the method of solidification of helium as well as two types of liquid helium.
-Jan Czochralski: Czochralski process
-Stefan Banach: considered one of the world's most important and influential 20th-century mathematicians, creator of Banach space. He was one of the founders of modern functional analysis.
-L. L. Zamenhof: Esperanto language, the most widely-used constructed international auxiliary language in the world.
-Bruno Abakanowicz: invented integrapf, a mechanical analog computing device for plotting the integral of a graphically defined function.
-Johannes Hevelius: founder of lunar topography

Do you think it is good? Poland seems a well minded country.

>Ignacy Łukasiewicz: First world's modern oil refinery
Is this the same guy who invented "Polish notation", where it's called Polish because nobody knows how to pronounce "ł"? Yeah Poland are violent savages. Stay out of Poland. If you're visiting, quickly spend your money and leave.

It's shit don't come here, EVER.

>-L. L. Zamenhof: Esperanto language, the most widely-used constructed international auxiliary language in the world.
Time out. This guy is a jew. He was born in jew ghetto and was mad about having to learn Polish to be a successful Merchant and that he couldn't convince Poles to learn yiddish, so he invented this autistic language nobody wants.

I’m Polish so I love Poland. But their turn toward Russia and anti-immigrant nationalism is very disturbing.

too many jews live there

I will be in Warsaw next week :)

Ow! And what are your opinions on all Polish people being "Jews", like "Having jewish genes"?

This. The Germans keep lying about the Polish death camps.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
DON'T
COME
HERE

I was in Talin 2 weeks ago :)

dont listen to this guy it is awesome and cool

Poland is obviously one of the best countries in the world just based on the fact they haven't let Arabs and niggers in like western countries yet.

Attached: 1554438774581.jpg (474x437, 20K)

Anybody have the sources about the lying of the "Polish jews being killed"?

Doubtful. Most of Poland were farmers, hence the country being named after field workers (pole means field). Jews detest manual labor. Likelyhood of intermarriage is nil.

Attached: translate.png (758x164, 4K)

It isn't, you never been here anyway. also
DON'T COME HERE

I will fill kurvitsas with my mongolian seed :)

pretty boring innit?

This guy gets it we have nothing here besides empty fields and low IQ serf everywhere. Avoid this shithole.

Absolutely false. Poland is super dangerous. Please spend all of your money and don't stay more than 2 weeks. Thank you.

Attached: groźny atencjusz boję się go.jpg (3072x2304, 2.52M)

i've wanted to move away from here for the past 7 years or so but the world just kept getting worse and worse every single day.
now it's at a point where i can't think of a single country where i would feel half as safe or half not as clowned as here. i still hate the country due to how poor it is compared to the rest of the world and because our govt keeps giving money away to people who don't deserve it in the slightest but i'd rather be poor than have my future children witness the degeneracy of the west.

I really like Poland and Poles. I wish that Poland's borders had been better drawn after WW1, really. And I wish they had gotten back all the land that the russians took during their 1939 invasion (now parts of Ukraine and Belarus).
I think it's a shame that much of Poland today used to be Germany (Pommern, Ostpreussen, etc). If Poland could just be shifted East at the expense of Russians, that'd be dope af.
At any rate, what matters for all of us is that life in Poland (and Germany and the rest of Europe) continues improving. Both Germans and Poles are dying out, so it's not like either of them need more space right now.

Beyond that my real problem with Poland today is PiS talks a lot about immigration but Warsaw is crawling with Indians and Africans nowadays and more come every fucking day. Get your shit together there.

wtf happened to Jow Forums used to be charming forum of ideas ,
noow its a CAPS LOCK CRUSADE

Retards.

Nah it was really nice trip.

>non-Jewish Polish inventions
So Polish??

Poles are not ethnically Jewish

Largely decent immigrants although need to fuck off due to lowering wages for our lads.

Takes a lot of them to change a light bulb.

caps lock is cruise control for cool, reatard

>I’m Polish so I love Poland.
No, you’re a Burger 8th generation mutt.

>But their turn toward Russia and anti-immigrant nationalism is very disturbing.
Kike detected

~20,000 Jews live here. That’s nothing, As opposed to fucking 100,000+ in Britain and France.

Even Hungary has 60,000

You talking about 500+? I mean what's the definition of 'deserve'? For me, any couple composed of a male and female Estonian should get as much support to encourage them to have children as the state can support.
By virtue of being my people they deserve it.

I know a Polish woman who emigrated to Texas and she is very nice. So from just her alone I can easily say all Poles are very nice.

Attached: 1546234654940.png (1461x1080, 1.76M)

do you need a break mabye some tea and a biscut might help

It’s bullshit that can easily be dispelled by looking at a genetic map.

Has nothing to do with that

1 jew is 1 too many though.

Attached: 1554440135380.png (446x435, 70K)

No guns, no free speech. Good people, shitty state.

>Beyond that my real problem with Poland today is PiS talks a lot about immigration but Warsaw is crawling with Indians and Africans nowadays and more come every fucking day. Get your shit together there.

Bullshit, where did you hear this? It’s crawling with Ukrainians (2 mill) and 60,000 Vietnamese. No Arabs or niggers here, at all.

Agreed

Any of them jewish?

"Holocaust Deniers; What Happened To Poland's Jews?" What's your opinion?

A break? After 12 years? My cruise control is SET right where I like it.

He said NON JEWISH.. duh obv not

Subhuman filth

This kys mutt kike

>Up to 25,000 people are awaiting Polish work visas in the embassy in New Delhi, India, Dziennik Gazeta Prawna (DGP) daily wrote on Monday.
>People from India, Nepal and Bangladesh are waiting to come to Poland. "These are people recruited by Polish companies that have valid work permits issued by provincial offices," wrote the daily.
thefirstnews.com/article/more-and-more-indian-workers-to-arrive-in-poland-2171

Two-faced politicians care more about their sacrosanct GDP than their anti-immigration stance.

Seen two very niggerish niggers in Warsaw center today. Not a lot, but they are here, possibly looking for "easy slavic puss" as it is advertised in the west. Almost always everybody blatantly shows their displeasure at their presence.

there are 4 million jews in poland
stop spreading lies

You’re calling me a mutt kike, whilst agreeing with a mutt kike who says that anti immigrant nationalism is a bad thing. Who’s the kike again?

Spierdalaj

Key word: AWAITING.

Doesn’t mean they will be approved. They also have to fill out other paperwork and the process is difficult.

Don’t believe in meme bullshit

We used to have segregation before WW2. It wasn't as strict as similar policies in many other countries, but it was mostly culturally enforced. Then WW2 happened. Germans killed a lot of jews, and after the war a lot of jews fucked off to Israel. The Soviet Union imported a jewish elite here to be able to cry anti-semitism when they oppressed us, but these faggots were eventually purged. At the moment, there aren't all that many jews left in Poland and when they were here, they were pretty much running a parallel society.

>I’ve seen 2 niggers in Warsaw, the fucking capital, in the summer when tourism is at its highest boom

What kind of logic is this?

getting a polish cleaner to my house tomorrow, she does a good job and for less money, good lass.

Also, “easy Slavic pussy” exists only in Ukraine and Bulgaria. Polish women are not materialist gold digging whores who will cheat on their husbands for a mere lump of cash like hohols.

Idk man, I hope you're right, but I saw a lot of dirty ass indians in Warsaw doing gig economy fagshit when I was there. We even have them here in Estonia at this point. Saw THREE muslim families (naqib and all) in Tartu two days ago all within like 3 hours. Fuck my life.

Show your flag, kike.

Too dumb to fall for Jewish tricks.

Attached: 46FE0A60-FAB5-4BB0-BB61-F822EFC07691.gif (616x900, 792K)

Jews made up around 14% of the population in the Second Polish Republic (pre-World War II Poland). However; they didn't vote like Poles, they voted for two Jewish parties; and those two, even when they claimed to have hated each other, they ALWAYS voted the same way. Before Piłsudski did his military coup, they were voting in policies that were anti-Polish/Polonophobic. For example; like you couldn't open an X type of store when there were already stores of that type near. Jews were the majority of store owners in Poland, so only they profited from that.

Sunday was voted as free from work day, but for Jews, Saturday was also made free so as a result Jewish employees had 4 more free days each month. They were free for Catholic holidays, and had to be given free for their own too but be paid at the same time. When the great crisis came, the state paid off all the debts shop owners had in big cities, and those were 90+% Jewish in central and eastern poland.

They were exempt from the obligatory 2 year military service, but also passed a law that stated that everyone who went to a medical school should be automatically given an officers rank. This Keanu that when the military junta took over, they all suddenly had privilages out of their asses. No taxes, being first to place children in any university, etc.

Real fucking snobs.

>Babinski reflex
At best it's discovery, not invention.

Any modern non-jewish polish geniuses?
Anything except for attention whoring and relevance begging?

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

Don’t overthink it. They have no power nor make up even 1% of our countries.

Blood and soil.

That's an observation you moron.

why would a kosher subhuman like you call someone a kike?
and that immediately after lying about the number of your kind in poland?

>immigrant nationalism
Cool meme ideology you have there.
>Jewish as fuck

Reminder to vote Wiosna and unite Poland with the refugees and LGBTQ+

Attached: poland lgbtq.jpg (2560x1707, 2.41M)

Moochers of Europe, never contribute to anything just complain and take handouts

Poland is fine, I like the country, V4, Medzimorie and all that stuff... I'm just kind of worried about their hardcore pro-USA and anti-Russia stance, even going against the general flow of the EU
To me USA doesn't seem like an ally anymore, I hope the Poles won't get into a position where they get abandoned by everyone again

Attached: 1554850035894.png (645x773, 11K)

Pooland is a shithole.

At least there's a beer stand. They sell that here at the Polish stores. It's alright. A little different from the usual.

Shitty observation then. Even niggers and Indians go to Croatia during the summer. Doesn’t make them citizens

why would you need wiosna?

when (((PIS)))

imports millions of ukrainians to poland,
hundreds of thousands of asians
wants to pay 300 billion dollars to jews for ww2 reparations
gives hundreds of millions of dollars to create jewish museums and theaters
and invited a foreign army to occupy poland

>why would a kosher subhuman like you call someone a kike?
Because you’re a meme flag and you should no that no one will take you seriously here unless you show your flag.

>and that immediately after lying about the number of your kind in poland?
My kind? I’m ethnic Polish. Not Jewish. 90% of Jewish Poles were murdered during WW2. The remaining either 10% fled to to the USSR or Israel or became involved in the communist regime.

Now I’ll ask you again, show flag kike.

Are you fucking illiterate?

We don’t see the US as much an ally anymore because of their cozying up with Israel.

>no one will take you seriously here unless you show your flag
like half the people with real flags aren't behind proxies

Then why do you come here to clean our toilets for less than 2 zloty?

Also, gib back Lwow and Kresy

>give back lwow
you see, that's why you should be getting friendly with Russia... so you can ask for western ukraine from Pootin

I'm not a Hohol, but yes, it's true that Ukraine is more of a shithole than Pooland.

Poland is pretty cool in my opinion

Belarus contains a lot of former eastern Poland, and it's a Russian puppet essentially.

You don’t know shit, memekike.

>imports millions of ukrainians to poland
This is the only correct thing you wrote

>hundreds of thousands of asians
You mean 50-60,000 Vietnamese? In a country of 40 million people?

>wants to pay 300 billion dollars to jews for ww2 reparations
That’s not us, that YOU American kikes who want to lobby via AIPAC. We don’t owe you Jews SHIT, cunt.

>gives hundreds of millions of dollars to create jewish museums
They are jointly ran and Polish donors are the majority and the Jews can’t get anything approved without PiS’s approval

>and invited a foreign army to occupy poland
You can say the same about France, UK, Japan, etc.

It's far more homogeneous than most European countries which is good
My worry is that this will be only temporary and that one day the globalist virus will infect them too

well yeah but they're not getting that back, unless Belarus really pisses Russia of with all that "no union" tough talk... but even then the Ruskis would rather nuke it than give it to the Poles given their current attitude towards Russia

I like Poland. Its whiter country than any western country could be at this point. Their men are not cucked... at least these living in Silesia and Pomorze/Kaszuby. They dont like much coloured people, germans and russians. They are moderate Slavs unlike Russians with their panslavism ideology and saviour complex. They are kinda leftist but conservative leftists unlike western Europe and youngs from USA. They are against kikes but many Poles are still mixed blood with jews. They have Napoleon complex. Catholic plebs shitting on modern Vatican. They are proud as fuck but They cant take jokes about Poland even if They are true. I think They can be potentional allies for my Republic in future grimdark days.
t. repatriated german from Danzig

Yeah but then it will bring Russia even closer to both our doors. They’re already close enough with Kaliningrad. It’s more of a meme since I doubt we’ll get our lost eastern lands.

They (Russians) should’ve never been this close to Central Europe to begin with.

Same with Ukraine

What was the word on that, actually? I was about to make the same post but that "euroweek" breeding camp business weighs on my mind.

Globalism requires materialism and lack of cohesive identity and security.

Most of what you wrote is true except the Jew blood part

You obviously never had Lwow. You were just a temporary colonizer like Russia was of your nationalist centers, actually both of yours.

It ain't the 1930s no more.

this

Attached: 1549057913299.jpg (400x400, 44K)

>Lwow
I meant Lemberg of course.

Well maybe I might seem naive to you but I don't see why the EU, Russia and China can't coexist and prosper peacefully, we just need an army... Russia's economy is already dependent on trade with the EU and on export of gas to the EU, antagonizing them might just make the Germans go "fuck poland" again

What did you just say to me you little shit? I’ll have you know my great grandmother was from Poland.

Another memeflag emerges.

How did we not have Lwow, when it was our city for over SIX HUNDRED years? The architecture is Polish. The laws & norms are (were) Polish with Magdeberg rights, etc.

How do you colonize your own land?

>projecting his lack of reading comprehension

Ok, second generation burger mutt. Sorry

At my old high school in Jew York city (in queens forest hills) the main thots were polish and Alb*nian girls. I am Greek, and since there was a lot of Jews (from Uzbekhistan) at my school I was often confused to be one.

>Globalism requires materialism and lack of cohesive identity and security.
Materialism is quite easy to spread and erodes everything else. Please don't just assume you're society will be immune, be careful

You can't read at all do you? You're indeed a moron