Right winger Stefan Molineux pretends to be a girl in his comments, but forgets to switch accounts

White Supremacist Stefan Molineux pretends to be a girl in his comments, but forgets to switch accounts.

Attached: l5yqctn2wxa31.jpg (1024x2048, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U
youtube.com/watch?v=K79dmwl6-U4
old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/cez6re/stefan_molyneux_pretends_to_be_a_girl_in_his/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trollin' ain't easy, memefag.

Are you jews attacking him because he named you last night? Sad.

Nothing unusual for the alt-right they even have sock accounts that they use to pretend to be black.

How do you claim to have superior intellect and then go do something so stupid?

nigga that pics blurry as hell got any other proofs anyway

Wow, I didn't realize YouTube existed on the internet in 1997.

Attached: 15308818618568968758764686.jpg (927x706, 105K)

frozen was 2013. Still likely fake

He was re-posting a reply to the video, you dingus.

I'm not saying it's fake but I need a link to these video comments, the confirmation that Molyneux himself uploaded that video and the reassurance that it's impossible for someone to make a youtube comment with the same name and avatar as someone else. Many people do dumb samefag shit like this on the internet but I'd be a faggot to believe it without evidence.

The comment is still on the channel - it is a copied comment from "Lajune McMillian", who still has their original comment up. Nice try, kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=3wCZPTSo1_U

I don't like the guy either, but lying to make him look him bad makes you memeflaggot looks bad, if that's possible.

Attached: wow_its_nothing.jpg (1377x318, 84K)

you're projecting

Say that to my gommie sock account on noseberg
demorcrye die in darness :(

>this old smear again
He copy/pasted a comment that was mailed to him, you know, with paper.

Also, it's fake.

no, it's a girl's comment in the section. Lajune Mcmillian. Her comment was top comment, he posted it to google plus which carried over without quotes. Pretty simple. She defends him in the comments and then says fuck it because people are retarded. The End.

I said I don't believe things without evidence, so in order to be neutral on the matter, I find it equally possible that he made that post. It is possible that he wanted to make it seem like the poster came back to make the same post, except this time he didn't change account correctly. If he indeed supposedly copy and pasted that post that praised him, that is pretty fucking weird. It is impossible that he would not think people find it weird. The meme wording of that post is as suspicious as can be. "As an attractive young woman", nobody will swallow that without lifting an eyebrow.

Molyneux tried copying over a comment from an actual girl. You can go to the video in question and check through the comments right now, it's still there.
Try harder shills

Attached: jHR1Oqr_d.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Not an argument.

>meanwhile on YouTube
Google is pissed they're losing the narrative

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-125851.png (2048x562, 136K)

lmao kill yourself commie scum!
It hurts you doesnt it? It hurts you that this man is a multi millionaire from spreading logic reason and evidence by asking people to donate voluntarily!

Ironically, people wont work for free under communism but they will donate the fruit of their labour voluntarily if you provide them virtue and the ability to think freely.

Freedom is the answer. Dont beat children.

So it's just boomer tech skills then.

Technically Gen X tech skills.

Yes he created a fake account of a black girl and then went back in time a year to film a fake black boyfriend. You. Are. A. Fucking. Moron. Why do you need to be spoonfed obvious shit? Can a leaf NOT be a nuisance?

youtube.com/watch?v=K79dmwl6-U4

>he copied and pasted is weird
he added it to Google Plus listing of the video. Not weird, at all. Google just carried it over as a YouTube comment because Google does weird things like that - which is why Google+ died. You happy, now, Poirot? Good fucking god, man.

This. It's literally just boomer tech.

old.reddit.com/r/TheBluePill/comments/cez6re/stefan_molyneux_pretends_to_be_a_girl_in_his/

No, and it wasn't even his own incompetence that caused it. It was just some weird quirk of Google+ from a while ago.