Why the fuck is the death penalty still a thing in 2019 when it's been scientifically proven to not work

Why the fuck is the death penalty still a thing in 2019 when it's been scientifically proven to not work

Attached: images (13).jpg (487x630, 27K)

>Inject some piece of shit with some chemicals
>They die eventually
Sounds like it works to me

Explain how it's been scientifically proven to not work, when a dead offender has 0% chance of reoffending and also aren't creating a drain on our economy by living in government funded concrete daycare centers

When hasn't it worked?

>scientifically proven to not work

Lousy criminal zombies

>el peruANO

Of corse it fucking works hahahaha how many executed people are still alive after being executed hahahah it works.
You sentence someone to death,
they die,
win

How else are you going to kill them, by sentencing them to 10 years of having their armpits tickled?

So the death penalty doesn't actually kill people then? We ought to switch methods then.

What do you mean it doesn't work?
I give you that there has been unfortunately many cases where they executed innocent. But for clear cases like the recent kyoani studio burner will hang, and I have no problem with it. He even admitted so it is clear case.

Not him, but good lord executions are surprisingly expensive

I personally oppose the death penalty on the principle that the state should never have the power to kill its own citizens, even horrible fuckers who richly deserve to die

/thread

> Baited

because (((they))) love profits

Do they not die or something? Or is the OP saying it doesn't prevent crime? Because that not the point of the death penalty.

They dont die from it? That's weird.

They are only expensive because we use chemicals rather than a 25 cent bullet.

>good lord executions are surprisingly expensive
we need new laws throughout our criminal (and family desu) system. execution where someone murders multiple people on video where it is undeniably him should be quick and cheap. they need a law speeding up the process when it is a situation of "undeniable evidence"

Attached: 1221212431432423.png (480x360, 59K)

Maybe OP means the injection isn't as humane as it is advertised as. People still conscious etc.
Good old hanging on the other hand doesn't need any PR.

naw it's all the appeals too see

>trusts his life to the government
>gives the government the ability to kill white men as they wish
Excellent goy

I know what you mean, 1 post by this ID. Even so, I will tell you why. Because in some states in America, Fuck You- that's why. They don't care if it "works" they just want you to know there's things you can do that will get you dead.

I thought he meant the execution itself. Anyway though appeals are just a way for jew lawyers to make money and be the parasites they are.

>yfw a shady prosecutor with his eye on the governorship deepfakes you into a murder video and you get executed

If only

Me, I'll stick with the basic principle of "The government shouldn't have the power to put its citizens to death"

It means the number of innocent civilians who get executed as a result of corrupt cops/prosecutors/moron public defenders stays at 0, even if it means horrible fuckers who deserve a slow painful death get to stay behind bars instead

Attached: 1532827502397.jpg (750x664, 69K)

Congrats on your 2nd low q post, Peruvian monkey. Enjoy your English. It will help you keep up with the world as we transform it for you.

2 posts you stupid subhuman, 3 with this one

It works. Just not in the US, where they keep them alive for 40 years through appeal after appeal only to maybe execute them shortly before they die from old age anyway.

No it works. When they execute someone, they actually do die. Like 99% of the time.

Its not low iq, there's no such thing as undeniable evidence. From there the zog will make it legal to kill white men for lesser crimes, giving the government power to kill people is the first step towards a real white genocide

Why do people use (insert year here) as an argument for things?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I don’t even care if you’re not at OP you’re still a retard

I think he means the deterrent effect. Still, sauce pls.

The only thing about it that doesn't work is that the method has to be changed every other year.

>Why the fuck is the death penalty still a thing in 2019 when it's been scientifically proven to not wor
Jesus this guy, vuelve a cachulear en vez de huevear en /pol

Attached: 1563342848119.png (558x568, 355K)

If only you knew how bad it is. California pays north of 750 million dollars annually for the lawyers fees for the 770 men on death row at San Quentin. Just because we have the death penalty--that we don't use. The most recent execution was in 2006, none since then.
In 2012 when overturning the death penalty was on the ballot the weekend before the election 60% of the inmates on death row threatened to commit suicide in the initiative passed. It seemingly only exists for lawyers to get paid and thugs to serve out their time in single cells-no other purpose I can see.

they're human sacrifices on the altar of an "open society"

>don't think just work
Fuck off jew

>I personally oppose the death penalty on the principle that the state should never have the power to kill its own citizens

Easily fixed.

Let private business do the executions.

There: no more state killing its own citizens.

This is your brain on libertarianism

>but good lord executions are surprisingly expensive
Only if you do it the retarded way.

The chinks got it right.

the real question should be
why arent public executions a thing anymore?

How to fix the death penalty: just shoot the guy 5 minutes after he is convicted.

The only problem with the death penalty is how long it takes to actually get around to killing them

>Privatize the execution
>Private contractors make it a show
>Frame the faggot who suggested this privatization on some BS and make some fucking money.
Feels good. Also, checked.

Death penalty worked great until we stopped speedy public hangings and started putting the degenerates to sleep after 20 years of horseshit with the courts.

> Death doesn't work.
The reality is we need to kill more people.

Hans knows.

>pedophile rapes baby
>pleads not guilty
>jumping hoops in court for 9 years
>fed 3 meals a day by taxpayer dollars
>finally goes to trial
>death penalty
>on death row for 12 years
>appeals extend this period by 3 more years
Can’t make this shit up. Repeal the 19th.

I agree, bullet in the head is more energy efficient

>It's ok for the state to confine an individual to a cell with little other than a sink, toilet, bed, and window until the end of their life
>It's not ok to for the state to end said individual's life prematurely even with their consent

>proven to not work
It should reduce re offenders though, i think it's a good deal.

>proven to not work
it kills them, right?
then its working

>giving the government the power to kill you as it sees fit
Fucking lol man

because we are society of tenderness and mercy. Life in prison is a cruel and unusual punishment I would wish on no one. The death penalty is mercy and we should try to not be a society fueled by vengeance and punishment.

But you prolly have no problem snuffing out an unborn baby who has done nothing wrong

The death penalty is absolutely retarded, forced hard labor should be the alternative. Make them repay what they took from society

Society was better when we used to hang retards for stealing

Rope is cheap, who the fuck said we need 30 years of court rulings and a fancy gas chamber or lethal injection?
Oh, right, I remember (((who)))

lol what?
The point of the death penalty is to permanently remove certain people from all facets of society. So, unless they're all surviving, it works.

Bring back chain gangs

Exactly. Killing someone after he commited a crime acomplished nothong except from giving you a small sense of revenge. Now, if you put him hard to work for several years or even decades, he'll at least produce something

Positive repayment is absolutely retarded, "eye for an eye" negative repayment should be the alternative. Make them lose what they took from another.

why don't they shoot or guillotine them. Quick and safe death.
better than paying taxes for 60 years.

Forced labor is stupid. You are replacing hardworking people with criminals, people will be losing jobs with forced labor

If you commit beyond a shadow of a doubt (not just beyond reasonable doubt) a capital offense like premediatated murder you have proven you are not fit to live in civilized society and should be permenantly removed from it. That said, we don't hold people to that standard and I wouldn't trust the government to anyways even if they claimed they would, so it should be outlawed.

Well that's a bad thing too. But! Why not return to old school mob justice and vigilantism.

Death penalty penalty doesn't work?
Do the reoffend?
Or are you speaking of deterrent for others?
I think it's because death penalty is limited to murders. If it was also used on pedophiles and sodomites as well like God says it would work fine as a deterrent.

Attached: 1562982639631.jpg (640x371, 50K)

Kys kike and stfu already useless nigger faggot. Gtfo

Attached: 45F2F17D-96C9-4308-A7D8-53AA3AB20496.jpg (1024x1024, 174K)

Cheaper
Televise all the death penalty trials and then let the people Lynch them to death in an arena and charge money.

Ducking new phones ffs

>doesnt work
Pretty sure once youre dead you stay dead user.

>when it's been scientifically proven to not work

Attached: (PNG Image, 225 × 225 pixels).png (225x225, 6K)

need us a good ol' noose comeback

Great argument

Victim's next of kin should legally be allowed to create death scenario for convicted criminal.

Attached: AMERICA.jpg (1142x666, 357K)