What do Swedes think about Greta Thunberg?

You may NOT answer when you aren't Swedish.

Attached: Greta-Thunberg-kommt-nach-Berlin_big_teaser_article.jpg (760x380, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ecosensenow
youtube.com/watch?v=WmIgmzsKnBw
youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs
bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's great

Mexiswede here, we hate here in most of mexiswede communities.

A meme that scammed Germany in the EU elections.

Du liest zu viel BILD

It’s honestly not fair to refugee girls the amount of attention this Nazi gets. Share the stage Nazi

Probably passed around and fucked hard by the pedo elites using her to push agw so they can control the worlds economy easier.

OMG Greta! That little smirk, she is everything!

first post based post.

Ich komm nicht mal auf Bild.de, weil ich einen Adblocker hab.

little nigger

she barly does anything but is praised by the left as they use her for political gains. You should see al the party leaders when they meet her. She has said that se really doesnt want to be in pictures or is doing this for fame yet every single political leader the the center and left scale is posting selfies and shit. Overhyped meme

germany itself became a meme already

i heard her father also profits quite well

topkek

this niggers block you when you disable java scrip lul
this shit is pozzed anyways

>(((berg)))

of course. do you really think a little retarded girl knows anything? She is used for shekels and attention.
Not even politicians have a clue what real environmental protection is about.

Don't think this rules applies to Scandinavian last names

who?

Hahahaha climb it shane

Attached: greta thunberg.jpg (500x656, 61K)

Her parents are globalist leftist anti sweden swedes. Shes just a kid.

No kraut bastard is going to tell ME what to do!

Well, this little cunt wants to destroy all of Western civilization, so I think all white people have the right to an opinion.

she's sixteen, but larps as 12

She is jewish, because her parents are.
That's all you need to know.

Just like thar Seawatch3 jewess.

How big are the odds ?

Vänner till mig i Sverige tycker henne fantastisk. Jag vågar inte fråga vad som är så bra med henne.

Autistic little smurf from an elite clique of sjw backed up by raving lunatics and the media click bait machine.

Sluta ljug. Du har inga vänner, Jan.

Child abuse. Also commies have gone as far as calling her a prophet of biblical proportions.
Considering how much of a pozzhole Nordic countries are, especially this one, I'm not even sure anymore.

Hahaha, okej. Meninte ditt problem. Det som är ditt problem är att det går helt åt skogen med era kvinnor.

Tar hand på det.

swede in denmark on vacation here, everyone i know mocks her as having some great influence on things when she clearly doesn't

She looks like a grave mistake, i hope she gets caught in an accident.

Fuck off beaner, berg is not jewish.

Its an old norse name.

what are you doing there? swimming in baltic sea (cold and dirty at least the polish part)?

I'm svedish, bjork bjork
yust deport her

amsterdam är över 50% invandrare jan, det är nog ditt problem

Denmark have tip top beaches faggot.

gib my elite mother shekels goyim for imaginary things. I am protesting here completely random ofc, while my mother is in the swedish elite, propelling me. I am 16 but I am sick so I do this instead of what normal 16 year old girls do, go after 19 year old boyd

because co2, I can see it
twitter.com/ecosensenow

Attached: D_NfmiBXYAAk0yg.jpg (664x738, 70K)

öresund is pristine (although shit cold)
mostly here for the alcohol though

so noice too... we don't got that shit here

Well you have rocks... and fjords. I should ride my bike all the way to Norway.

>mostly here for the alcohol though
hehe..

gå hjem din jævla tulling

Good Bruce

Attached: 1562672356489.gif (399x369, 37K)

Var tålmodig sven, dessutom är Amsterdam egentligen inte Holland fast ni utomlands tror att det är.

She’s dead check the news

Her mother is a retarded activist that blew her load on the refugee crisis of 2015. Now she’s living through this kid instead. There is zero constructive message. Instead she’s imploring people to panic. I don’t have to spell out how stupid that is, do I?

I've been found out! Curse you anti-strayites

Attached: Who could be behind this post.png (362x352, 21K)

and taxes
and taxes
taxes
and then taxes

do you know what a god damn fucking hus cost here now? they just sold one here, for.. 16 millions.. how the hell do you get this money, even if you sell cocaine and amphetamines that is out of reach...

they haven't moved yet... it's these younger two girls who live there, they come here now and then. I just went NO! I am too old for you.. and they are mindless like drones... I guess it was money... now what moves in there.. I just already want to raze it

youtube.com/watch?v=WmIgmzsKnBw

Ch-cheked...

You could always make their stay a pain in the ass.
I bet we Swedes are even more taxed than you.
They are even considering a BOAT tax here, fucking commies.
I will abstain from paying taxes even if it makes me a poor faggot.

Attached: 1556439738038.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

The sentiment is nice, but she's just appropriated because she's a little girl.

"I'm a kid and I'm worried, please pay attention"

As a fellow autist I almost feel offended

We think she is a faggot
Kys

>You could always make their stay a pain in the ass.
this

you are a genious
fucking rich people moving here
>NEI! NOT ON MY WATCH

Shes part of a scheme, shes just a pawn and look how the welcome her message.
Global warming - climate change - and so on, they just want to reach for regular peoples money and ruin small business with this bullshit narritve.

Play loud music, or mow the lawn every day or host parties with lots of drunk scandinavians hehe.

GO BACK TO OSLO

that drunk guy, no this is an upstanding neigbourhood, he is not going to hurt anyone, or start a series of of attacks irl and also on the the internet

but I hear these people fight and they like to fight, well that is true.

so are they going to fight us then? yes for another 2 millions I can make that happen, sweeet!

Attached: 1554867574712.jpg (1024x504, 41K)

this is what I do all the time but they approuching user, rich people with small dogs.. I am being eaten out and sent further to the country side as they come

I fucking hate those small doggos man.. my doggo snaps

Attached: (((greta))).jpg (600x733, 39K)

oh yeah I am drinking I have to walk her now

Attached: Greta_glowniglette_swedecuck.jpg (600x779, 52K)

In sweden immigrant familes make business of tending to their own retarded and live in expensive housing payed by swedish tax monies.
Driving expensive cars, laughing like "hehe we are self-made and you're a loser swed"

Attached: zionisttrash.jpg (306x165, 8K)

>amsterdam är inte holland
många som kör med det där skitargumentet. storstäder som för bara 50 år sen var mer eller mindre helt etniskt homogena har blivit afrikaniserade och arabiserade utan att det upplevs som ett problem. tips: samma fenomen kommer spridas till småstäder och landsbygden de kommande 50 åren om inte något drastiskt görs i syfte att förhindra det.

At least they dont own nigger dogs.

I want to unleash a wild pack of rapefugee niggers on that smug dishonest cunt.

>woman strong
>white women consolidate huhwhite demographics
>listen to (((children))), they are leaders
>listen to women, historically strong leaders

Attached: sacrificetomoloch.jpg (3200x1680, 701K)

Dags för krig, grankvist i hjälmen svartmålat nylle och ingen nåd.

is she doing a roman salute?

In Denmark she is known as "Klimamongolen".

Why does she look like she has downs?

Är du sur nu? Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=WBG81dXgM0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=GxlqTX9ltKs

Attached: orc_brennan.jpg (904x595, 139K)

I was just outside walking my benis, and they are at it again

there ware two sissters there, and they come here, for my fisk. but as I learn they are rich people, we don't like rich people in norway

one of them is kinda cute though, and I don't know if it was her or the other one
that went
>BUT I WAANT HIM
screaming like this. well anyways more I learn I am not somones fucking dildo man

The apple never falls far from the tree

Attached: B6F7F92D-131E-4F58-8710-1E8AEFC34DBB.jpg (677x600, 79K)

She got literally BTFO by Soph

bitchute.com/video/aoS3FfY2ADHL/

Attached: IMG_7804.png (1334x750, 1.75M)

sure I am not hard to beg, but no I am not some god damn dildo for rich people, that's not why I am working out

yes norwegians are like proto communist, we don't give a shit money, we care about what you make. money is an obstacle.. see poland, my god how we love poland because people there has the same mind

Ett väpnat motstånd i hela Europa och Skandinavien behövs, det är vår plikt gentemot våra förfäder helt enkelt.

Attached: 1533163801031.png (335x384, 178K)

Literally who?

Attached: D6yi_jlXsAAn6dG.jpg:orig.jpg (1385x753, 148K)

They quickly reconsider after their kiddies get mugged and fucked up the arse by mohammed.

A puppet used by politicians to justify increased taxes so we can pay for our immigran.. I mean save the planet.

You are correct, even though these immigrants are a threat to the global eco-system and we as an worldly minority are not.
The first world must be saved, the white world.

last year they came running down, I didn't know they were rich people then..

came after me, because insert how fucking awesome I am, I rejected them and sent them off as they were too young... hmm.. would pork though

but they grew up with me... I was probably what they rubbed them selves too.. but they are rich people and acting like it, disgusting.. in other words they are not from here, they are from oslo. and I am just their masculine dildo they can rub off on

Ask them in for coffee every day of the week.

.. thing is user, here they are protected from this.. by idiots like me

I think 3-4 years ago there, it was posted here, one of those negros from oslo came..

I didn't even hurt him.. I just him in the nect and escorded him to the bustation
>So here
don't hurt me
>So this is oslo
pls do not hurt me
>this is where you go
sir I do not what I did

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET ON THIS BUS
>yes boss yes yes I will
will come back here?

nonono

Can't tell if Down's or Finnish genes.

WE NEED TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT.
BUY CO2 NEUTRAL CARS.
Pay more taxes goyim

Attached: climate change (8).png (682x519, 601K)

She's one chromosome short as far as I recall.

Why not both?

Good, but dont reveal you identity when lecturing niggers on town.

pff man for like 7-8 years ago I walked in there(I am at my parents) after my parents bitching... I went straight into the cocaine fest... so they were going, you want some
>omg do you know who that is?
>that's fucking user
No I am not here for this. My mother is bitching, keep it down they are boomers.. so next time it will not be me with all your shit
>SNIFF
I was about crappy shit, but obviously good shit

now listen though. I came here to tell you to calm down, these boomers they will call the police. and I don't think they will come in here and take a line and comment on that

Everyone should be forced to use electric clown cars.

Attached: Goldenigger.jpg (897x445, 302K)

the cia everyone alrady got my credentails man I even had runins with your god damn säpo here... so I don't give a shit, but you should though

What happens when an EV runs out of juice? You can't just run to the gas station and buy 100km worth of electricity in a portable can.

finally someone with a sane mind

Attached: climate change electric cars.png (1724x459, 86K)

and in all seriousness guys, this is how you.
YOU can do, it's not hard

instead of sitting there bitching, this is how you do, real life activism