Will you eat the maggots Jow Forums?

will you eat the maggots Jow Forums?

Attached: maggots.png (1186x1510, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=fd7_1515125084
liveleak.com/view?i=5e9_1470824585
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's wrong with eating fried insects again?
theyre certainly not vegan

Jews really are going to try and feed us bugs arent they? Snowpiercer was ahead of its time

there's nothing wrong with it, it's good food for good goys

I would rather eat Jews.

I will eat anything as long as it tastes good and doesnt give me brain destroying prions

Make it taste good

one more sight that america is turning to a third world shithole.

So we're giving up on saving the planet then if we're adding 2 billion more people.

I fucking hate leftists and their desire to fuck up the earth for the 1% they pretend to hate.

Attached: 1562225048726.png (500x559, 54K)

yeah the entire point is that you don't get to choose, once the low IQ population reaches its apex everyone else will be forced to go with the flow

might as well get used to it now

insects are almost entirely protein, yeah they taste like shit but they are the top animal brotien source on earth, the joos will have to deal with a population of ripper retards

They do look like good quality maggots.

>Ottawa
>America

Attached: 1540959089727.png (493x276, 34K)

The only reason to eat bugs is to feed infinite niggers.

So why not feed the niggers bugs and give the rest proper food?

checked and niggerpilled

well you don't feed livestock gourmet food

But those are beetle larva not maggots

No, it’s not kosher

You’ve never seen top shelf maggots.

So this could stop starvation started by infection in shitholes?

liveleak.com/view?t=fd7_1515125084

What happened to lab grown meat? any developments or was it a scam.

They already eat dirt and flies in most of the countries they inhabit, I say if you go on welfare you have to eat crickets and maggots

The west consumes far more than the niggers.

Cause thats the logical thing to do and we cant have that

I'll take fluoride over that shit anyday

I would prefer mealworms over maggots

>urban bugmen
>eat bugs

Seems fitting.

Attached: excited soyboy Wojak.gif (413x243, 51K)

The end goal isn't to get you to eat bugs. It's to push you towards veganism.

Attached: 1234567890.png (561x524, 283K)

Insects are not nutritious enough. They usually require onions supplements.
Or more like, onions spiced with insects, because this is how the "food of the future" looks like for poor people.
And by poor I mean the bottom 80%.
You don't OWN two mansions without accumulating a ridiculous amount of debt? Then better acquire a taste for insects.

There is no food shortage. North America creates enough food to meet the calorie needs of the whole earth. The problem is distribution and not producing the food where its needed.
This caused by corruption, war, and low iq populations.

The average nigger consumes 2 tonnes of dirt per day.

Attached: b8b1bdaa512e9a0644e5d35690c5fee3.png (643x288, 15K)

>we
India, China, and the nation's of africa.

I'd rather eat the politicians pushing this first. I bet they taste porky.

And yet we're fine and Africa is shit.

The leftists were actually the only ones who tried to counteract overpopulation.
Granted the one child policy was a failure, and now all the lonely Chinese boys are trying to find love in Africa, but they tried.

Lol! Nearly everyone in America is in the top 1% global income bracket. Your numbers are WAY off. It's like 32g a year.

I don't mind eating ground up insects since the efficiency of producing them really pleases my autism. I just hate how they try to force them on us while the elite will keep eating high quality steak anyways

Attached: burger closes hatch luukku sulkee luukun whats going on in this thread.png (499x740, 508K)

It's because of colonialism :^)

Attached: 7dddba5ebfe9ae8336f26a26ea0ff7b7.jpg (800x1200, 116K)

You counter act high population with high quality of life. Everytime leftists try to make the world worse to make it better it just gets worse.

think about this..niggers and spics having babies they can`t support pushing world population to nine billion and us white people that are responsible parents are being forced to think about eating bugs...fuck off

Why are you posting this leaf shit?
Canadians are barley human, so why take anything they say serious?

>Europeans colonize a small part of Africa
>get super rich at expense of africans
>imperialism goes out of style and Europeans gift their colonies back to the africans.
>africans are still poor and Europeans are still rich.

>colonialism

They've been given 5 trillion dollars.
You'd "colonize" the entire fucking solar system for that.

Attached: 1563418466145.jpg (1024x737, 63K)

They're already grinding them up and putting the protein in our food. It's fucked.

I already told you the conditions of being part of the top 20%.
This is what astonishes me the most about the Americans. They can live in trailer parks and still think they are millionaires in reserve.
But then again, the US does have Hollywood, the mightiest propaganda tool in the world.
It's funny how those Hollywood "lefties" prevented the US from becoming a communist country.

>The leftists were actually the only ones who tried to counteract overpopulation.

Maybe the old left, the new wave left is absolutely demoralized and pro open borders and all about empowering the oligarchy.

Attached: Globalization.jpg (1290x251, 71K)

And the former colonies are doing WAY better than the nation's that were never colonized.

Kike tactic to demoralize the goyim.
FUCK INSECTS
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK JANNIES

>I say if you go on welfare you have to eat crickets and maggots
There are people who vehemently want to work but cant due to temporary cancer or crippling autism. Don't lump them in with the niggers.

FYI, population control is a far-left globalist policy. It's easier to control and manage the reproduction of smaller populations. They want a stable, low-average IQ population of consumers and workers. The goal is to have us just smart enough to keep working, but not smart enough to resist them.

If you're anti-leftist you need to be pro-reproduction. The Earth can still easily accommodate our current numbers and we will be LONG dead by the time we begin reaching max capacity. I believe that humans are capable of solving this problem before it becomes too severe.

I heard they taste like popcorn when cooked properly. I'm sure some master chefs could season it right and make it taste great.

in America the poverty rate for a family of 3 is 38k a year.
In Zimbabwe the highest income bracket is 10k.
There are billions of people living off $1 a day and 0 of them live in america when you account for the value of our social services. 1% of the population makes more than 33k a year. Therefore, if you make more than 33k youre in the global 1%. The United States 1% isnt even 1million either. It's 250k.

Wow you really opened my eyes. Let's employ a getting process for welfare recipients then. No? Oh ok. Fuck them all then.

Reminds me of the Star Trek episode "Conspiracy".

Not gonna eat those kike bugs.

People think the solution to feeding the world is more food. Volume isn't the problem, it's distribution.

>what is north america

I have the solution but you might not like it.
Nuke India, China and Africa.

Totes
The carrying capacity of the earth is huge. Countries with food shortages all suffer from political corruption which steals foreign aid and squanders the nation's resources.

To be honest.. yes

>high quality of life
You mean working overtimes so hard on such a low pay, that more and more people simply refuse to procreate, or even stop bother getting a mate altogether?
Forget contraceptions, nothing contracepts better than a terminable work contract.

what's the difference?

I honestly support this new bug shitfood trend.

The moment it becomes the cheapest most sustainable food source, all the dumb niggers that don't want to eat it will go get jobs and put effort into their lives to pay for real food, helping the economy and securing a future for the white race.

It's about time we found something efficient to feed niggers with

This is another phenomenon I encounter.
People simply can't fathom the amount of wealth the 1% has. They put it to the closest they can, in your case 250k, but this bar is set way too fucking low.
I suspect, this may be coping.

don't worry fellow Americans we'll get our bugs in the form of burgers

Attached: bug burger.png (535x754, 489K)

>mexican eats bugs

Shocking

>will you eat the maggots Jow Forums?
I won't need to, I live in the first world, a country that can feed itself and a dozen more, without relying on maggots for anything other than feeding chickens and fish.

Every time one of these stinky hippies starts going on about shit like this, I grind some beef into a hamburger and burn a tire.

>have meat
>still eat bugs

>liberals love abortion in the US
>refuse to push abortion in third world countries
>now demand we stop eating meat and eat bugs to help the overpopulation

Here's how to solve the growing population problem

Attached: Yes.jpg (1024x576, 128K)

how about we kill fatties and tell niggers to stop having so many kids

>Kill fatties
Goodbye Jow Forums

I mean if there was a tasty bug I would eat it, but i don't understand why they are pushing it like this. If bugs are good make a good bug dish and serve it at a restaurant.

Thing is there's not a food shortage at all. The world produces more than enough food to feed everyone. It's just that a crap ton of it goes to waste due to inefficiency. It has always amazed me how much supermarkets and restaurants in first world countries throw away.

we have enough food for everyone in the world, it's just bad distributed.
also, if the eurocucks stop putting barriers in brazillian agronomy we can literally feed everyone in the world for a low price, you pieces of shit.

>Thinking this unironically
God leafs are retarded, no you nigger they're just going to continue eating fast food and whatever the corner deli sells.s

Attached: BrainletMixOTron.png (1300x1300, 198K)

god I hate maggots so fucking much I wish I could kill every single one of them with my bare hands fuck

Does your husband know you can read?

how we can solve that fucking shit via free market capitalism?. someone create an app to reutilize these foods?

because that wouldn't make upper-class degenerates feel like they're doing great work.

Here is the thing, the Jews want us to debase ourselves and eat shit they never would eat. This dehumanizes us and makes us even more like cattle in their eyes. Shit like using fetal material in make up, using death to bring beauty, using the blood of the youth to refresh that of the old, and eating maggots are all satanic and against nature. It's fucking evil and it's going to get much much worse.

liveleak.com/view?i=5e9_1470824585

>cheapest most sustainable food source
>people will go eat more expensive junk food instead.
McDonald's literally has a $ menu. If the insects taste just as good, but are cheaper, you can bet everyone will eat that instead.

Attached: brainlet.gif (500x493, 631K)

>Nuke India, China and Africa.

Scorched earth them, deem them unworthy of their land and reclaim it for humanity. The day we burn down Africa will be the day Humanity decides it's going to get real about survival.

Is eating beef and pork included in that "dehumanizing" custom? Honestly, if the food taste good 90% of people won't have a problem with it. Rich people pay hundreds of dollars to eat fish eyes.

you didn't get the point amerifat, WE HAVE ENOUGH FOOD, you first world snowflakes just can't control your own stomach and buy food just to throw away.

>it's just bad distributed.
So are your brain cells. What do you think would happen if food were evenly distributed?

I've never eaten them but they could be healthy, just meat without all the chemicals in beef or pork. But I would probably get diarrhea every time, only way to make them tasty is lots of spices and grease, it's just soft mush unless you mix them with flour.

This. A lot more countries are communist or quasi communist then advertise it, and they all starve in proportion.

Oh no I completely agree that we have enough food. Most of the food in the grocery store is thrown away instead of given to the homeless.

you have to go back pedro

No. What I mean is what I obviously meant.

The US isn't America you dumb cunt.

I rather get chickens and feed them maggots. That way I can have tasty eggs and Chicken.

No, I will feed myself on westerners, turks, muzzies , niggers and jews during incoming race war.

Don't even act like the 1% aren't the ones willing to flood functional western countries with low iq apes to lower wages, destroy the family, add useless gov jobs, and tear apart the middle class
And while they dine on lobster and champagne while championing the oppressed and the environment on their private jets, you'll be eating fried maggots 24/7 screeching at the lefties and their hate for based capitalism
Fucking retarded right wingers who cling to Jewish muh free market corporate worship and retarded libshits who can't talk 2 seconds without mentioning intersectionality, niggers and postmodern bullshit are both poisoning what remains of our civilisation

a nigger calling out a spic, cute.

But the reason why they're putting chemicals in the beef is to make them grow faster and with bigger, thicker muscles. What's to stop them from doing that with maggots?

And that's a good thing!

Attached: unsold amazon go food.jpg (1690x3686, 1.1M)

I can assure you we can make it cool and popular to reutilize foods with the millenial population, we already did it with taking a ride w/ uber.