UK Food

Why do brits have such shit cuisine culture, if you can even call it that. Anyone care to elaborate why compared to countries like France and India, is their food garbage?

Attached: uk.jpg (866x1390, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich
youtu.be/596vi4HLNj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

obsessed

*obese

Yeah you are

Gravy and biscuits...you cunt, you disgust me.

Wow another insecure American is so bored he picks a random topic and country to cry about. Shocking.

pot kettle

Attached: infoimage1.jpg (437x586, 69K)

Attached: infoimage2.png (1056x706, 63K)

Attached: infoimage3.png (890x540, 328K)

Attached: infoimage4.jpg (5136x2736, 2.14M)

They use absolutely no spices, their food tastes so bland.

>breaded not battered

Attached: 1554924816934.jpg (255x253, 9K)

A full English/Irish breakfast is unironically one of the most delicious meals in the world.

Attached: 135617171.jpg (772x434, 37K)

u mad LEAFboi?

Attached: scone.jpg (1200x900, 127K)

>british
>White

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 74K)

UK has the hottest food

Didn't a Jew invented this?

Don't be such a nigger, Leaf. You can't put ketchup on everything.

Lol an American critiquing anyones cuisine.

We raided the world for spices and dishes to bring back and eat.

You got Mexican food,.

Yanks eternally btfo

Attached: bubbleandsqueek.jpg (1200x900, 244K)

What the fuck cuisine culture does France have? Slugs and bread?

Brits were too busy invading other countries and eating their food.

Attached: Screenshot_20190719_210737.jpg (1080x1135, 305K)

>beans for breakfast

>baked beans

One of the worst foods of all time

Honestly, this is a bit of a meme. The quality of food here is a lot better than in, say, Germany

t. a brit on his vacation

we got hooked on salt and sugar

YOU DON'T HAVE TO EAT THE BEANS

Attached: 1513516611116.jpg (750x562, 42K)

Because of you rich and diverse communities.

Oh wow...

Just... I mean I hate the French but to say they lack cuisine culture.

You literally reduced the IQ of this thread by like 20 points you utter fucking retard.

French have a long history of cuisine and culture in cooking but you yanks think deep frying something is high culture.

You are a nigger

mexican food is fucking amazing though and british food is widely accepted to be the worst in the world

The chavs rarely cook from scratch, that's too complicated, long and gay.

>Breakfast

Children's cereal and milk, or marmite/jam on toast, leftover takeaway or just a Benson. Bacon butty on the weekend.

>Dinner / Lunch (this is usually just snacks but bigger)

Sandwich, a really shit sandwich like Ham and Salad Cream. Or a shop bought one like BLT or Tuna Mayo. Bag of crisps, or two, or three. Chocolate biscuit bars like Penguins, Time-Out, Twix, etc.

Microwaveable stuff like Rustler's burger, Ginster's Cornish Pasty, Rustler's BBQ rib or any off-brand / alternative to these. there also exists baked beans and ketchup pasties.

Or just biscuits, crisps and sweets.

>Tea / Dinner

Chavs like to eat anything that comes frozen in a bag that you put in the oven for 15-30 minutes at 200C. Usually in a 'meat and two veg' manner.

Meat / main products include Bird's Eye Beefburger, Richmond sausages, Findus crispy pancakes, small sausage rolls, chicken nuggets/dippers, Chicken Kiev, etc.

Potato is a vegetable to them. Potato products like crinkle-cut chips, chips, fries, curly fries, waffles, etc.

Vegetable will be baked beans or spaghetti hoops. Maybe rarely mushy peas.

Some food they have as a main itself like Spaghetti bolognese, lasagne, Shepherd's Pie, Cheese pizza. Again, frozen. Served with a stick of garlic bread if Italian. Also frozen.

>Takeaway Food

The further north you go in England, the more cheese gets added to everything and the larger the portions get. Once you hit the Scottish border, they forget about the cheese and say aye fuck it let's batter fucking everything lads

Fries that are so hot they melt their polystyrene container, served with doner meat. Or served with cheese, gravy. Curry sauce in some parts. Doner meat on pizza. Doner Kebabs.

Chavs treasure their maccies and are highly territorial about it. You will see the local pride at any given time, guarding their local McDonalds from terrorists, pedos and gaylords.

Shepherds pie

Attached: article-1208988-0622F0A2000005DC-904_468x530.jpg (468x530, 95K)

Beef Wellington, full English breakfast, ploughman’s lunch, sausage baps, fish and chips, shepherd’s pie, and about a zillion other things are all great you slack-jawed jizz huffer.

In the UK - if you look into any window during 5pm you will likely find a myriad of Brits tucking into spaghetti on toast.
No, not fresh or dried - but spaghetti from tins on toast.
This kind of diet permeates British society, where sugary teas and soft, mushy and nutritionally worthless food is the norm. So little food has any texture, even their chip shop chips are soft and soggy. You dont need a knife here as all the food is gooey slop.
When they're not wolfing down this ghastly sludge they eagerly purchase and consume things like kebabs and curries - most towns have dozens of kebab and curry houses and the number of these establishments grows year by year. Brits just cannot get enough of Ahmeds Long Pig Mystery Meal washed down with sugar syrup soda.
Does this country have the worst diet ever? It's shocking the things I've seen some Brits claim to
eat like "Baked bean Sarnies".
The average Brit is disgustingly obese and the amount of gargantuan sloppy Anglos patrolling the streets in mobility scooters is an increasingly common sight.

The UK has an ancient tradition of excellent food, but it's almost all been entirely replaced by findus crispy pancakes, chicken tikka masala and potato smiley faces.

I don't want to ride the mart cart. Please save us before it is too late

Hahaha

You mean rearranging cheese beans and rice into different parcels of flat bread is amazing.

Your a spic then, worse than a nigger.

Bet you've never seen a Sunday roast, a chicken tikka (Scottish invention not indian), cornish pasties or anything outside of the meme foods you see on plebbit.

Rich culture of food in England, but you keep to your hot sauce to cover up your rancid meat

brits can barely walk during their vacations.

Look at our climate dum ass
Great cuisine culture is all about geographical luck!
i.e. what ingredients and spices you can grow/have available
There’s not much too work with in muddy, cold England!
Maybe if we had the climate of the Mediterranean our food would be better...

I positively covet British-style fried fish.

>ploughman’s lunch

nigga thats not even cooking you just put a bunch of ingredients on a plate.

Just face it yall are good at a lot of things but cooking is not one of them.

If you look into any German window you'll see them eating shit tier sausage and manky cabbage.

Haha so Mexican food you covet is one dish served 5 different ways then you dumb cunt

God's food

I'm not sure if baked beans are different in America, but they are the the glue that holds together the English breakfast. They provide texture for the fried eggs and a tomato sauce for the sausage, fried bread and bacon.

That's not breakfast. That s a surefire to fuck your cardiovascular system gain fat and feel like shit for the rest of the day.High saturated fats in your breakfast is the worst thing you can do.

Attached: eggngreens.jpg (960x500, 67K)

unironically jews
fish and chips is a jewish creation
look it up

honestly its not something to be offended by. Some of the worst racial groups are the best at cooking. And ethnic foods are the result of whats available to the people and just trial and error of people trying to cook different things. It doesnt mean british people suck just cause their food is gross.

See this is better.

>dude alexis baseder labelled a fried fish dish as fish the jewish way so that means that fried fish is jewish!

Attached: 1513108797225.png (578x566, 12K)

Was skeptical but apparently you might be right
It's possibly of Jewish origin

Attached: 25352.png (910x163, 16K)

The baked beans here are disgusting and SWEET SWEET SWEET. Im hoping they arent like that in the UK but they look the same in a picuture so I assume its the same shit.

>y’all
Stick of greasy fuck: I ain’t a Brit. But unlike your retarded ass I’ve actually been there. Which makes it all the more apparent that you know shit about shit when it comes to food. Fuck off back to Quizno’s or whatever other stripmall slop you shovel into your retarded face. So what’ll it be tonight? A Costco size box of Triscuits with a can of easy cheese?

Yeah but it has texture

>greek
>job

Attached: winks in british.png (750x560, 445K)

Yes it's the same shit

Attached: chips and peas and gravy.jpg (1024x683, 319K)

That fish is clearly in breadcrumbs and not batter. this is fake news.

They have a 2 hour lunch everyday, more chance to practice.

Cool

Fug off lard ass

Mexican food is not taco bell

The only kind of baked beans that are sweet are the retarded Boston ones you cretin.

>getting this mad over shitposts
kek, enjoy eating your spottt dick m8

British food is so much more than fish and chips.

Attached: prince-of-wales-pub.jpg (550x413, 40K)

I mean typical "Fish & Chips", a combination which was really popularized by a Jew named Joseph Malin.

Fish & Chips is pretty much proto junk food. I don't consider it real cuisine.

You're cherry-picking, burger. There are plenty of great Brit dishes (e.g. roast beef and Yorkshire puds) and plenty of shit American ones (chicken and waffles springs to mind). Also, fish and chips done properly (the batter in your pic is wrong), and with mushy pies, is god-tier.

Nobody who's tasted h salt esquire fish and chips would say this.

>aint

If you eat it upside down it a whole new dish!

Wider than I, Mohammed.

Attached: 0A765EF7-8F2F-469A-8451-0119756C4D02.jpg (1024x1010, 130K)

>Mushy pees

Attached: ewwww.jpg (543x960, 72K)

Inbreeding leads to poor taste. However now everything probably tastes like Muslim cock.

I think they are different, the Amerian baked beans are often sweetened with syrup where the English are in a tomato sauce. I wouldn't describe them as sweet.

Very tempting

>Amerigimboid disgusted by wholesome, tasty and nutritious mushy marrowfat peas.

Attached: 1559764937611.jpg (900x1200, 143K)

my grandmother makes yorkshires sometimes
fucking amazing with gravy

ave a saveloy

Attached: 0_RIP-Northerner-tries-Essex-sausage.jpg (810x539, 54K)

You raided the world for spices and then left them there. Bland AF

>Fish & Chips is pretty much proto junk food. I don't consider it real cuisine.
Agreed, otherwise I'm calling all the deep fried snacks we sell here cuisine

Attached: 4534653.jpg (1024x683, 874K)

Add two fried eggs

Since it’s not ‘alal it’ll probably be gone in decades m8

Oi Oi....

Thank you based kraut. Spot on and gave me a few chuckles

Fuck you fancy twats.
British cuisine is amazing. We have a toast sandwich. Toast sandwiches are delicious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toast_sandwich

Attached: An_image_of_a_toast_sandwich,_shot_from_the_side.jpg (800x600, 65K)

>Seething this hard
I mean I like beef wellington as much as the next guy, but let's not distract from the fact you guys have some really fucking nasty food. You actually eat it too.

Those boxes you guys do are absolutely degenerate.

That fish looks like it's been done in breadcrumbs. That's not the British way to do fish with chips. I've never seen that before in my life.

They’re more savory, Juan. It works. The Brits don’t drown them in high fructose corn syrup like our peasants do.

Only American baked beans suck.

Muslims can't afford real Halal (organic) food way too expensive, however the Jews...

Wouldn’t be surprised.
Fish and Chips is the working mans food.
The Jews used to be the modern day nigger. Lower-class, slum rats mainly concentrated in the East-End of London.
Most of the hookers “Jack the Ripper” killed were infact Jewish.
These days Brick Lane (or Bangla Town as now referred to) is populated with Muslims, Bengalis and Niggers. Not a Jew in sight!
The Jews have moved out to the more affluent North-Central London

His bloody wife's sausage.

youtu.be/596vi4HLNj4

Attached: 1563263531582.jpg (923x1200, 262K)

>High saturated fats in your breakfast is the worst thing you can do
Imagine being this bluepilled

>Why do brits have such shit cuisine culture, if you can even call it that. Anyone care to elaborate why compared to countries like France and India, is their food garbage?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10 DISGUST as Chimpanzee Meat being sold and EATEN across UK.png (768x2895, 1.62M)

How long was you trapped in the UK? This is scarily accurate! English food is fucking trash and most Brits are lazy as shit. Glad I can cook and appreciate food from all over the world.

*laughs in Canadian*
While you're arguing over greasy breaded fish and peas on fries, We have the poutine. you're welcome, Americans.

Attached: poutine.png (804x527, 1009K)

>""""""""""""""""""""""""French"""""""""""""""""""""""" fries
>Doner kebab
>shitty curry takeaways
English "cuisine" is garbage, holy Christ. At least Scots have porridge and haggis.

I doubt OP has ever been over here, and if he has, he's only eaten in random shitty pubs/kebab shops.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-10 DISGUST as Chimpanzee Meat being sold and EATEN across UK(4).png (768x873, 915K)