Trump is clearly memeing on this, right?

Trump is clearly memeing on this, right?

Attached: 1508933C-CCFD-44BA-B04C-83CFD7EACB92.jpg (1125x687, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTF4j9ZFnE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dear jew, fuck off, Jow Forums is full

This appears to be his play for black votes. Most black people think he's pandering. The rest are like "ASAP who?"

source: i iz black

Since he fucked over his base, he needs the based black vote to win in 2020

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-135417.jpg (1078x2355, 988K)

Imagine being the president of the United fucking States of American and publicly typing “A$AP Rocky” with a fucking dollar sign.

>Liberate
>Cuck nordic prison
He's living the dream, leave the nigger alone, he's probably happier there.

Attached: 1544026444136.png (600x602, 469K)

you have to admit its a crazy fucking timeline

Is prison reform pandering too? Or his relationship with Kanye?

> most black people think

yes and no. he and kanye just like each other, prison reform is top tier pandering.

>can't fix the southern border
>can't get his supporters jobs
>can't get the wall built
>HURR DURR BETTER USE POLITICAL CAPITAL ON THIS LITERAL WHO NOBODY WHO DID SOME STUPID SHIT ABOARD
Is this a joke?

>gets criminal justice reforms passed
>pandering for votes
Could be but that is politics that are positive for blacks

Trump didn’t want to run afoul of copyright laws. Game recognize game, he wouldn’t infringe on a nigga’s brand.

I think he genuinely cares about blacks (and that's a bad thing.)

You absolute autist lol, he's been one of the most famous rappers for years now

Trump IS America

Attached: 4fd99bc727c7028b628cabb7d6dc0946.jpg (1600x2267, 629K)

>Be Republican and do anything that helps niggers
>You're just pandering!
I'm so tired of you niggers.

If most black people think THIS is pandering than what the fuck was Hillary doing?

Prison reform is something that needed to be done. There's alot of good people with bullshit charges that fuck them over for life. These are well outside the lines of degenerate bullshit though

Are you okay? Get off the internet dude.

On the one hand, fuck rappers, but on the other hand fuck Sweden.

Also the people he beat up were apparently Afghanis, so...

Attached: file.png (1134x482, 125K)

Seriously, fuck this Zionist orange faggot. Helping niggers abroad but can’t do shit to fix the border or stop immigration. Constantly bends over for Jews and panders to niggers

Attached: 7983F95E-7EDA-4712-95A1-072211B57F78.jpg (956x553, 75K)

>Trump thinks enacting policies that legitimately benefit blacks and supporting causes they care about will get him their support?

Wack. He should just say he keeps hot sauce in his purse like Hillary. You know, just keep it real.

Who cares about that nigger, white swedes are thrown in prison for reporting shitskin crime and our kiked president only cares about some violent nigger who's probably gotten away with tons of niggery in the states

Well it does kinda punch a hole in the "Trump is an evil racist" bullshit
>freeing black men from jail
yeah they know that feel

Attached: 1559131769365.jpg (480x720, 80K)

Attached: raox0Zg.jpg (396x524, 61K)

>can't fix the southern border
BECAUSE OF KIKES
>can't get his supporters jobs
BECAUSE OF KIKES
>can't get the wall built
BECAUSE OF KIKES

You think you are demoralizing his base when in reality you are just making them want to hunt kikes and set them on fire

You retards are REALLY BAD at information warfare

Attached: 1559165119870.jpg (700x700, 123K)

Based

wow Drumpf is pandering hard right now. I guess since he sold out his base he needs the black vote. Also who names their kid "A$AP ROCKY"? let alone use the dollar sign as the s.

Sure he's pandering, but so what. The Democrats pandered with endless gibs and race-baiting, and how did that work out for you? Wouldn't you rather have the Fresh Start Act and record low black unemployment?

You'd rather he talk about Iran and bombing it? Also A$AP did nothing wrong. He beat up a bunch of mudslime refugees harassing women

it's a calculated move obviously, he doesn't play 2d chess

>The Fat Jewish
>@FATJEW

Holy shit

Hate trump all you want, but if there's ONE thing in the world that Trump is a goddam superstar at, it's branding, promotion and marketing.

Based on the video, I'm going to have to go with ASAP. Maybe a weekend in jail for fighting in the street, and for street cred.

Too short sighted. This is a GOLDEN chance. This may be the first New Swede criminal act that many Swedish people have ever seen because of the media.

numb digger

I think Trump passed justice reforms because he believed in them. This is something that needed to be done. A lot of people get fucked over for little or no reason.

I think he worked on this stuff in his first term in hopes of grabbing some of the black vote in 2020. So in that sense it's pandering, but it makes sense strategically.

We'll soon see how many blacks are smart enough to not take the race bait and the free shit bait.

Oh? You know "most black people?" Are you the diplomat for blacks on Jow Forums? Why does every nigger think he's the arbiter of all things black - at least, until he has to act right and actually step up and represent? I like Trump like him because he's a pariah, an outcast, not because of his policies, though I did like his rhetoric when he was campaigning.

t. also black. Lot of blacks here btw...

The dude actually cares about niggers. Disgusting

That's some movie tier shit ngl

Black people definitely know who Kanye and ASAP Rocky are. The only people crying about this are white Americans.

that's not his real name you senile retard

Why does he want to get some subhuman nigger back here, we already have too many nigs and spics.

As if we would give up high grade bbc just like that.
He violated our laws, not our women and for that we're keeping him until he does.

doing the jobs swedes won't do
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMTF4j9ZFnE

This whole thing is hilarious and I hope it keeps going as long as possible

Nogs will associate Trump with A$AP and Yeezus

nigger

>help a worthless nigger who doesn't deserve shit
>"Nice pandering bro."

What's it like being the most hated, vilified sub human walking stain of shit humanity has ever discovered?

Who knows. Maybe it was pandering. I can only hope in the future, he doesn't "pander" to you worthless niggers ever again.

They say that every election, it never happens. Niggers only understand one thing, gibs.

>were Afghanis

So that explains why he's still in jail there.

>listening to (((rap music)))
Kys, retard

Isn't this literally his job?