HAHAHAHAHAHA

How does it feel to be replaced, white boi? How does it feel to have your culture ripped from your hands?
My ancestors felt it at the hands of your ancestors, and now you will feel a fraction of their pain.

Attached: 76517B94-F7C2-4F83-A1D2-47D83338BE12.jpg (607x679, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=27f_1511947068
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

esau shall be stubble

it's funny how Vice never report on threads like these. really makes you think

How does it feel to know that once we are gone you will all starve to death without us feeding you?

You think that's bad? Here's Triss.

Attached: 1563574257606.jpg (2241x1073, 353K)

Beans are doing all the farming now anyways, won’t be that difficult.
And the First Nations will always survive off the land, we are born from it

whites aren't being replaced, they're leaving.
you are the meek that shall inheiret the earth, the rest will go to god in paradise.
You failed, now you're stuck here. Enjoy.

Why would they report on bait threads deliberately trying to rile up white supremacists?

Attached: bitch please.png (1277x718, 1.74M)

>All of Americas drug addicts are white
>All of America's engineers and doctors are Asian, Indian or Jewish

We'll be ok :)

No way whites will ever be replaced.
Day of the rope cannot come fast enough. If whites get replaced, civilization collapses, and the human species goes extinct within 3 generations

Attached: 2043435758790366202.jpg (1024x1820, 222K)

The world was just fine without you lmao

None of what you posted is true.

First of all niggers did not have any culture.

Slave owners were jewish and white people freed you.

When our patience runs out, and it will you will be dealth with accordingly by the death squads.

And don't kid yourself that a bunch of niggers can organize into a functional group.

It will be like hunting deers.

Nice Larp faggot.

>my ancestors felt it at the hands of your ancestors
Who?

Nice larp faggot. The USA will return to third world status as a result of removing the only people capable of civilization in the Western world.

The Iroquois

Your ancestors were losers who got BTFO by the French. How pathetic is that dude? The fucking French.....

>My ancestors felt it at the hands of your ancestors
Nope. Africans enslaved and sold their fellow niggers to the americans.

>The Iroquois
Do you know you are north mongoloid and not native to USA? We have eskimos/inuits in greenland who look exactly like you.

Either generalization is retarted.

Should have been more friendly to your neighbors then like my Wampanoag ancestors, if you're not we wuzzing.

Attached: 1280px-Wampanoag2.jpg (1280x953, 522K)

I´m not kidding, you are north mongoloid, long black hair aswell in a lot of cases. They even have same intolerance to firewater. Get massively plastered in our parks in the summer. It´s weird americans don´t realize this.

This. The difference was that you benefited from our culture. We will benefit zero from your culture.

>agriculture
>projectile weapons
>the wheel
>algebra
>calculus
>literature
>art
>sculpture
>architecture
>parliamentary democracy
>commerce
>ship navigation
>astronomy
>modern technology
>cars
>horse drawn vehicles
>canals
>aquaducts
>roads
>bridges
>infrastructure
>military achievement
>empire
Literally everything that has been the pillar of modern civilization is the work of white people.
Whites won't let themselves be wiped out entirely. We will fight for our survival and we will win because we have the IQ to do so.

Attached: 58423689_282967919257275_4065408780727546683_n.jpg (1080x1350, 90K)

naw you're fucked, and the darker your skin is the worse it's going to be for you

all fields once again. do your part. report retarded bait threads.

The payment for slavery was toilet paper, vaccines, roads, moon landings, canned food, the internet, scientific breakthrough, vidya, travel of an unprecedented scale for relatively cheap and the worship of a God that doesnt demand you sacrifice your first child for the harvest.

Only niggers see this as a bad trade.

How does it feel to be reliving the history of 1930? Guess what happens in about 10 years, schlomo.

>The world was just fine without you lmao
It was? What did 'native americans' do before the british settlers arrived? scalping eachother and living in tipis and eating some buffalo? Even managed to actually EXTINCT the mounds people. EXTINCT, wiped from the face of the earth. And you complain about someone coming building an entire country from scratch and even giving you reservations where you can live your life as you please. When they really should have just kicked you out to mexico or something. And elevated your standard of living to extremely high levels. Yeah i can see that´s very very upsetting. And for this you ofcourse want them all to die, like the mounds people right? Just wipe them out from face of the earth.

Cope harder

Attached: FT_17.10.26_Drugs_Drugoverdosedeathrates_new_2-1.png (310x514, 21K)

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I agree with you

How does it feel to have your brothers bought and sold in open air markets nigger? How does it feel to have your people castrated, starved, beaten, and sold to Arabs for less than 200 measly American dollars? My ancestors treated yours with but a fraction of this horror, and now I promise you when we're gone you will experience something a thousand times worse than their slavery.

liveleak.com/view?t=27f_1511947068

Attached: Screenshot_2017-12-06-12-53-49-1.png (768x778, 912K)

After the Ottomans, Persians, Mongols, and Moors it really isn't anything new. We go through this cycle constantly.

How do you feel to know your ancestor slaves were enslaved by other black men and then sold to whites.

Look at the green and orange bars, also look up any statistic about China's economic growth, whites are not needed at all, on top of that, the Asians who replace you won't throw away $5 trillion on helping Africa lmao

Attached: Gender-and-Race-Disparity-in-Completing-a-STEM-bachelors-Degree-N-9272-Note-Data.png (850x595, 59K)

Feels great. Whites may not be around to see hell on Earth and the battle of Armageddon. The real question is - how does it feel to be such an unfathomably dumb sub-human that you're welcoming the destruction of the group that the Great Beast System is intimidated most by? You'll be one niggerfied nation under ZOG. You think you'll be running the show when the great replacement is compete? Lmao.

Oh, and fuck your ancestors. Good riddance those savages were cut down to size.

Name of show/movie?

Arabs and africans never apologized for enslaving their fellow africans. Who do people fucking think started the african slave trade that continued as late as just a decade ago.
AFRICANS did it. YES.. and then came arabs did it massively.. and then europeans partook, and get the fucking blame for everything. Eventhough they were last to buy, first to abolish it. The niggers in africa didn´t give a shit, they just got angry when some british told them to stop.
>fuck you white man, take away my income, i´ll enslave and sell the nigger to domestic or to arabs or someone else, go fuck yourself. Don´t stop me from making money.
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Racism
Have a little read what arabs said about africans.
go to where it says muslim scholars about black people, and notice the date. This was hundreds of years before europeans bought a single african slave.
>"beyond [known peoples of black West Africa] to the south there is no civilization in the proper sense. There are only humans who are closer to dumb animals than to rational beings. They live in thickets and caves, and eat herbs and unprepared grain. They frequently eat each other. They cannot be considered human beings."[4]
Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah
Nasīr al-Dīn al-Tūsī (1201-1274), was a Shia Muslim Scholar and Grand Ayatollah

>"If (all types of men) are taken, from the first, and one placed after another, like the Negro from Zanzibar, in the Southern-most countries, the Negro does not differ from an animal in anything except the fact that his hands have been lifted from the earth -in no other peculiarity or property - except for what God wished. Many have seen that the ape is more capable of being trained than the Negro, and more intelligent."[4]
Nasir al-Din al-Tusi, Tasawwurat (Rawdat al-taslim):

>"Of the neighbors of the Bujja, Maqdisi had heard that "there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father, and they eat people -- but God knows best. As for the Zanj, they are people of black color, flat noses, kinky hair, and little understanding or intelligence."[4]
Al-Muqaddasi (fl. 966), Kitab al-Bad' wah-tarikh, vol.4

Al-Masudi (896-956), was a Muslim historian and geographer, known as the "Herodotus of the Arabs."[6]

>"Galen says that merriment dominates the black man because of his defective brain, whence also the weakness of his intelligence."[4]
Al-Masudi, Muruj al-dhahab
>"The Zanj are so uncivilized that they have no notion of a natural death. If a man dies a natural death, they think he was poisoned. Every death is suspicious with them, if a man has not been killed by a weapon."[4]
Abu Rayhan al-Biruni, India, 1030 AD
>"Their [Zanj] nature is that of wild animals. They are extremely black." "Among themselves [the Sudan] there are people who steal each other's children and sell them to the merchants when the latter arrive."[4]
Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD
"[inhabitants of sub-Saharan African countries] are people distant from the standards of humanity" "Their nature is that of wild animals..."[4]
Hudud al-`alam, 982 AD
"As regards southern countries, all their inhabitants are black on account of the heat of their climate... Most of them go naked... In all their lands and provinces, gold is found.... They are people distant from the standards of humanity."[4]
Hudud al-`Alam, 982 AD

>agriculture
Neolithic peoples invented agriculture. "White people" did not exist until the colonial era many thousands of years later.

>projectile weapons
Dishonorable weapons for cowards.

>the wheel
>algebra
>calculus
>literature
>art
>sculpture
>architecture
>horse drawn vehicles
>canals
>aquaducts
>roads
>bridges
>infrastructure
>military achievement
>empire
All of these existed in ancient times before the concept of "white people" emerged.

>parliamentary democracy
Barbarism.

>commerce
Also evil and barbaric.

>ship navigation
Fuck globalism.

>astronomy
This led to the idea of space colonization, astronomy was a horrible mistake.

>modern technology
>cars
You must love noise pollution and breathing in cancerous fumes whenever you go outside. You must also love globalism and the world becoming an uninhabitable wasteland.

Al Jahiz (781–869), was a famous Muslim scholar

"Like the crow among mankind are the Zanj [African Blacks] for they are the worst of men and the most vicious of creatures in character and temperament."[4]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Hayawan, vol. 2
"We know that the Zanj (blacks) are the least intelligent and the least discerning of mankind, and the least capable of understanding the consequences of actions."[4]
Jahiz, Kitab al-Bukhala (The Book of Misers)
"They [the Shu`ubiyya] maintain that eloquence is prized by all people at all times - even the Zanj, despite their dimness, their boundless stupidity, their obtuseness, their crude perceptions and their evil dispositions, make long speeches."[4]
Jahiz, Al-Bayan wa`l-tabyin, vol. 3
Ibn Abi Zayd (922–996), was a Maliki scholar from Al-Qayrawan in Tunisia.

It is disliked to trade in the land of the enemy or the land of the blacks. The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Travel is a portion of punishment."[7]

They treat africans like animals. AND THE OTHER AFRICANS AGREED WITH THEM. This is why africans were considered natural slaves. The africans own idea! Those other africans are shit, they are like animals.

This is what europeans who had also been enslaved in the past was sold. But they still realized it was wrong and regretted and abolished it. Africans and arabs didn´t give a fuck, still don´t.

>How do you feel to know your ancestor slaves were enslaved by other black men and then sold to whites.
This. They never blame the africans who enslaved and sold them in the first place. And you know why, why do they never go to arabs or to africans and do this. Because neither the africans or arabs would give a fuck if the niggers would go to them and say so.

Thing is, I know my people. We're nice until we're not. Then we get genocidal. You ought to read your history.

>there is no marriage among them; the child does not know his father
>the child does not know his father

KEK

timid versions all improved upon to the nth degrees. Or developed their own versions of.
I love that whole thing where someone invented the concept of zero. And then they did nothing math related.
>oh i invented algebra..
It´s like kind of how niggers say they invented mankind because of the theory that the first human being was african. It´s like that your little list.

Attached: witcher_shitty_fucking_SJW_cast.png (1860x788, 1.19M)

That world still exists in the sub-Sahara, South American jungles, and remote islands. Go live in one. lmao

niggers
reading
pick only one

I know. it´s thousand years ago. You have to give something to niggers. Their ability to not change at all for a thousand years is truly impressive. They are definately consistant!

When i read that quote and saw it was said thousand years ago. I couldn´t believe it.
>this is going on today!!! what the fuck..

>t. chinkomatic 3000

Name an African philosopher.
Wait, you can't!

Attached: stpp.gif (320x500, 771K)

Dios mío

Iroquois. Your people committed widespread genocide throughout the mid Atlantic and Midwest. My own clan specialized in killing Seneca. A menace.

Poland I know that we're bloodsworn enemies, but if it was all up to me I'd gladly call you brother.

>That world still exists in the sub-Sahara, South American jungles, and remote islands.
Are you ignorant that non-western civilization has existed?

Attached: ellora caves.jpg (2048x1536, 317K)