Asian woman stripped of beauty pageant title after anti mudslime and anti nig tweets

>But Zhu still defends the two now-deleted tweets that she blames for her firing.

>The first is an incident that dates back to 2018, in which Zhu went up to a Muslim Student Association booth celebrating World Hijab Day and declined to wear a hijab when prompted. She then tweeted:

>"There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus.
So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

>The second is a reply to another user in which Zhu says:

>"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others."

amp.freep.com/amp/1775246001

Attached: 34AEA4FC-1943-4ED3-BDC8-A59AD8DB2C69.jpg (741x868, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-15/racist-disgrace-susan-rice-steamed-chinese-diplomat-who-says-black-families-ruin
zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/disgrace too.png?itok=VKHJxJnx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking Islamophobic whore. Women are property whether they like it or not.

would reproduce

And not a false word was spoken.

Attached: 1560122677729.gif (316x306, 1.05M)

yet another obedient slave race subject

Attached: slave race.jpg (545x181, 23K)

That young lady is as smart as she is beautiful.

Based american swine.

Asian women really are /ourwomen/.. fucking white women how far you have fallen

She didn't say anything wrong. SHE LITERALLY SAID NOTHING WRONG.

Attached: 1563338149531.jpg (679x640, 145K)

Are there really people left here who think a civil war followed by mass extermination of shit skins/leftists isn't the only option for saving this country and literal survival?

This level of political persecution is reaching neo-bulshevic levels.

Fight or perish.

Attached: FreeYourHate.png (600x599, 312K)

>Asian woman
>Miss Michigan
>anti mudslime
>anti nig tweets

it's a madhouse

When will you white pigs learn not to let your countries get fucked? Literally no choice but to breed with our women to get anywhere.

Attached: 1563127629827.jpg (960x1280, 228K)

White women are the niggers of people.

Attached: 1492689016221.jpg (698x1024, 98K)

If she had said something bad about white people she would be fine, seriously. Just like all the blue check marks it's disgusting. Also fuck sand niggers

Why are you so mad? I remember reading that Mexicans post. You replied almost the exact same thing "hurr your a race slave." Why do facts make you so angry? Your country is a third world shit hole.

Everyones a coward
We have freedom to make people feel bad
Stop entertaining them at all

Fucking snowflakes. Constantly blaming Nazism for all their problems, yet no one realizes that Islam is far worse than Nazism could ever be in it's entire existence. At least Nazism had some basic morals. In Islam, there are barely any morals at all.

Who is her replacement, a gap toothed nigger with brillo hair?

Never going to happen

Incel

>facts

Attached: 6a010535647bf3970b01b8d1f3f1f3970c-800wi.jpg (800x533, 97K)

based and ledpired

you guys incels literally go on about nothing else.

Baste kimchinigger

Cuck

Lol this Asian girl has a white boyfriend too

stop stealing all the hot ones.

I just saw this thread.

She isn't very beautiful.

Honorary Aryan.

When the truth is outlawed, only the outlaws will be free.

Attached: outlaws.jpg (1008x944, 72K)

Dox the people in the pagent and the bellyachers responsible.

>Michigan World America
An ugly girl was stripped of a thing no one knew existed today.

Stop being a pussy beta faggot no girl likes in your country and MAN THE FUCK UP!

What’s wrong toothpaste poster? She’s not over 6 ft tall??

White women think this too, but they're afraid to speak out in the US. This girl thought she'd get a pass cause she isn't white. Reminds me of my girlfriend ages ago who used to call these guys at the nigger bar beneath our building 'niggers'. I'm pretty sure they only let her cause she wasn't white either.

>these incredibly milquetoast normie centrist-tier opinions are now enough to make you a social pariah
this shit is getting beyond insane

Pretty sure her civil rights is violated, she's punished for not bending for Islam.

Let's apply the same to black and Muslim people when they post something negative about other groups online.

Yup.

so what were the offensive tweets?

white women are trash

Michigan will make you anti nig & anti mudslime fast. Lookin at you Dearborn & detroit.

twitterfags are now powerful enough to make you lose your job

>having a job
>dating white women

Attached: IMG_8298 (1).jpg (720x1280, 120K)

That's clearly a boy.

Just bit of a typical huge Asian/Mongol head.

based

Attached: 1561261214407.jpg (510x556, 47K)

Based. Did you see Chinese diplomat article this week about blacks ruining every community?! Let me find it!

zerohedge.com/news/2019-07-15/racist-disgrace-susan-rice-steamed-chinese-diplomat-who-says-black-families-ruin

What steamed Rice, however, was Zhao's assertion that "If you're in Washington, D.C., you know the white never go to the SW area, because it's an area for the black & Latin," adding "There's a saying ‘black in & white out’, which means that as long as a black family enters, white people will quit, & price of the apartment will fall sharply."

Attached: 40177706-D5E7-4B5C-93D8-425493C22265.jpg (810x713, 77K)

I thought it would would be something actually racist but both of those tweets are completely valid

trump will do nothing hes too busy sucking off his precious little niggers

I hope Tyler declined.

Attached: 1534324573847.jpg (639x960, 45K)

some chink whores really seem to dislike africans and they are too stupid to hide it

Attached: 1554425495425.webm (1280x720, 2.57M)

>steamed rice
>assertion
I dunno, Chinese do a lot of international real estate work.

zerohedge.com/s3/files/inline-images/disgrace too.png?itok=VKHJxJnx

Especially when Northern Michigan and the UP are so vastly different from Southern Michigan.

Attached: 0DEC73A7-D85C-4F72-9A1F-ADCF7742CA58.png (715x517, 83K)

Attached: vchi.jpg (1920x1187, 761K)

Kinda ironic that you use him though eh?

Why are East Asians so much better than us.

I'd wife her in a heartbeat.
10/10

Why do blacks never shower/was properly?

i'de still fuck it desu

Those tweets, in a sane world, wouldn't make anyone bat an eye. They are perfectly sensible.

Based Chang

>zhu
>pronounced "jew"
I love this timeline.

Those takes are barely even lukewarm. How did it come to this?

It is interesting he only used facts in his tweets and was called a racist all around.
As I've said for years, THE FACTS ARE RACIST.

that is very interesting that historical Muslim-Chinese thing going on there

Come to Florida from northern Mi and spend a few years in any larger city in the MLK JR districts and you will get a better education. It won’t take years but I want it to sink in real deep and you will be a changed man.

Attached: 6699621F-C0DF-45DC-A93F-F2CFB6E9F6C4.png (712x477, 186K)

i want to marry her

Just like with white females, Asian women are /our/ women.
Damn it feels good to be white

based quints that no one will check

Attached: 1549231380248.gif (128x128, 151K)

cause amerimutts are ruined.

>stating facts is now racist
Wow I never knew it would get to this phase.

Of course they are!

The tooth is racist...

Attached: D11957ED-BB52-49D1-8CAA-F87DDB0CF6C1.jpg (640x480, 212K)

Based miss America

And it isn't dissuading anyone from continuing to see reality. This reminds me of a quote about the soviet union.

>“In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, not to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is...in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.”
>― Theodore Dalrymple

Attached: soviet children receiving daily dose of communism under watchful gaze of glorious leader.jpg (860x579, 103K)

it was quads retard

If you check her instagram, she's obviously larping as a right wing retard in order to get famous. It's obviously easy as shit to get famous being the "hot" red pilled asian vs dime a dozen progressive asian college student. Stop falling for these attention whore thirst traps

Even a mexican friend of mine said niggers stink nobody likes them.

/our/ girl

Asian chicks are the biggest white supremacists. Over half of them in the US marry white guys.

'even'. The only one who tolerates them is the eternal white man.

do you have the fucking ability to read user? it was clearly four eights and not three

They're raised without that incessant guiltwashing white people are saddled with from day zero. So their pattern recognition isn't retarded when it comes to the behavior of the different groups. They can easily compare all these disparate groups and determine which ones are amicable and worthwhile and which aren't. White people for the most part are bombarded with so much shit at every level of their upbringing, from the carry over of their parents, to kid's movies, commercials, music, etc. It's unrelenting, it's no wonder they grow up and head to third world shitholes to prove to all those wrong-headed bigots that they aren't shitholes, only to be brutally raped and murdered.

you're not korean

she isnt obese, so shes automatically hotter than 3/4 of americans. i say this as someone who doesnt really find asians attractive. i just hate fat people more

Attached: saliva-2.jpg (644x427, 26K)

Honorary as fuck

Kek

>french flag
>pic of gook and turk
wew

>"Did you know the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks? Fix problems within your own community before blaming others."
BASED

Attached: download.png (637x474, 353K)

There is no denying the yellow/white alliance.

she's young and skinny, nice body. face is meh. goes to an elite college. speaks well. easily an 8 out of 10 in the real world--and I'm not into asians

>So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

the liberated westernized whore fucked up at the last sentance.
her grandparents rather she dress like a muslim then a painted western street walker

black plague came from chinese fleas

uncle tom people for autists

lterally same dynamic as bmwf

Chink girls her age aren't usually obese, so you have a lot to hit on.

>do we support the woman being a feminist because her feminism is anti-islam?
>or we do not support her because feminism is a cancer?
either way we're Jewed

Attached: 1552029469316.png (700x700, 615K)

Based af didn't even say anything wrong and the headlines make it seem like she said something worse. Bet she fucks white boys too

there are white on white crime...chad never bullied you or do u live poor in a shithole city