HAHAHA Jow Forums BTFO

HAHAHA Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: 4xh0e6mn7wa31.jpg (720x504, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

journalnow.com/news/national/slain-canadian-somalian-journalist-nalayeh-a-trailblazer/article_d10cbf55-9c4a-590d-9a84-2c8be966230d.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you don't like somewhere leave until you find somewhere you like

Most people complaining are illegals slide thread fpbp fuck nigkikejannie

its not ironic at all, its well established that weak, stupid faggots flee when they are facing difficulties in life.

In no part of that does it say be an obnoxious guest.

yes we have different expectations for citizens and foreigners. stay in your shithole. if you come here and the first thing you do is whining, go back.

When are these people gonna get that around 90% of the people crossing the border are not seeking for assylum.

they aren't suffering from ignorance of cognitive dissonance, they really just dont care about the truth, they have a set goal of destroying white nations and their goyslaves are too fucked up on drugs to do anything but shuffle to the voting booths every 2 years.

A government is not a country. I hate my government and want to fix it, I love my country and it’s founding principles.

The irony is that the Americans who didn't like the governement said they were gonna leave and then they didn't lol.

Yes, we stay and they go, this fixes it.

not really, I'm just telling everyone to go back to the 3rd world shithole they crawled out of

I don't hate the majority population, the history, the people who founded and build the country, or the flag. The people saying America has always been terrible and evil and its white majority needs to be exterminated should get the fuck out, before they're removed by force. Show flag

Attached: 1507259232104.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

YOU DONT HAVE TO GO HOME BUT YOU CANT STAY HERE

Both positions mean less shitskins and morons
as usual, cons are 100% logical

I have literally never seen "love it or leave it" on Jow Forums. (Mostly just Chinese gore and men with penises.)

Attached: 1560573543998.jpg (500x322, 16K)

>Refugees aren't actually refugees, just people that don't like their government
Sounds good, they can get in line like everyone else then

Where is the irony exactly?

>yes we have different expectations for citizens and foreigners
This. The most basic of concepts that have to be explained to cult-Marx mouth breathers. Ilhan Omar should take a trip to Somalia for no other reason than to prove it isn't a shithole.

journalnow.com/news/national/slain-canadian-somalian-journalist-nalayeh-a-trailblazer/article_d10cbf55-9c4a-590d-9a84-2c8be966230d.html

Well damn hes right, pol btfo

Damn this is devastating

We're not going anywhere.

I responded to this same shit yesterday
>already destroyed country
vs
>currently destroying a country with the people from an already destroyed country

...wut?

People say that if you dont like the constitution then you should leave. Not "i dont like who is in office, so im gonna leave" - anti-trumpers(2016).
The people who we are talking about are communists and anarchist retards. When you sit there and think you are smart for moving the goal posts to justify your ideology then you are retarded.

Nah, Jow Forums just says "FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL"

yes, we want these disgusting creatures to stay in their own country.

Yeah, they hate their own Mexico so much they flew it up at an ICE facility.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>haha pol btfo
I swear I'm no jew don't point it out
I'm not posting for shekels
This is just how I heckle
Haha I really btfo Jow Forums this time

Oh look a brainlet who doesn't know the meaning of irony..

No, just fuck off we're full

He just doesn't get it. We don't view them as Americans.

"You should leave" doesn't mean "you should go violate another country's immigration laws".

Attached: 1546713385546.jpg (768x768, 108K)

That isn’t ironic. It is poetic justice. Most people use the word “ironic” incorrectly.

he tסld four foreign Rep's to fuck off back to their countries and fix them instead of schooling Trump how to run America
libtards really are borderline retarded

Attached: 1554855934639.jpg (640x427, 34K)

Ironically, The people saying that thing said that thing to other people.

Attached: 1563577915174.jpg (2057x1200, 282K)

>don’t like it here? leave
>don’t like it in Mexico? stay and fix it
>what irony?
Really dude?

Man America used to be heaven on Earth. Pre-2000s America was just the best (minus 60s). The wild west, the entrepreneurial spirit, the booming economy, good wages, clean white middle class communities, the massive amount of innovation, the beautiful patriotism, optimism for the future, the nostalgia - and of course it's freedom and values of Liberty

It's over isn't it :(

The greatest nation that ever was is now going down the shitter thanks to a bunch of inbred greedy bankers, boomers, corporations, and leftist politicians importing hoards of niggers and subhumans. America just had a spark no other nation ever had and probably will never have ever again. There's just something nostalgic about it's short yet amazing history. It depresses me seeing the hoards of spics and niggers there ruining everything.

I hope God is real and kills the evil responsible for Americas and the wests demise, i really do.

Again, that isnt ironic. No one is suing that word correctly.

The people who hate America aren't "staying here to fix it" they are staying here to either destroy it or because they fear everything outside the US is hell on Earth (it isn't!) Any country that is hemorrhaging people to emigration like India, central America, Nigeria, etc has problems that need to be fixed by those people specifically. Other countries are absolutely not required to take them in. The people who actually want to save America are staying, they are also very patriotic unlike the squad. This shouldn't be hard, it's only an irony in the minds of a basedboy. Someone who for example truly hates Guatemala should not live there but the Guatemalans coming here are bringing flags and are very proud of their heritage.

>stupid
Yeah it's totally smart to stick around a violent hellhole that you have little/no chance of fixing personally, and no one around you cares to fix things.

Let's hear it, how do you figure they must be stupid?

Attached: GettyImages-451305545-5b3530df46e0fb0037fe7690.jpg (768x512, 46K)

Trump was referring to people who ALREADY left their native country. He was saying that you should fix your NATIVE country before going to another country, bitching about it, and trying to change it to suit your own needs. Trump is doing as he preached by trying to fix his NATIVE country.

It's not even a race thing. Jow Forums also hates Brits like John Oliver who come here bitching about America and trying to get us to change stuff like our gun laws.

Attached: 0D4338BC-8B49-4462-9F03-D782D41220D5.jpg (1124x1120, 121K)

whats SMART is growing up, learning to work with others, taking up arms, and killing anyone who sells or uses drugs.

These two things are not comparable.
What a dumb fuck. Did anyone explain it to this mong in a way he could understand? At least it isn't a blue checkmark.

I will enjoy watching him die in the coming civil war.

Oops you got killed in the violence, ending your family line. Shame though, such a smart boy.

define irony

fuck that is literally me

so this guy does not want mexicans staying in mexico to make their nation great? eh?

No, only beta faggots leave.

You have nationalism and pride for your country and you fight for it and die, or you're a useless faggot that runs away for gibs mostly.

Irrelevant. If they cannot fix it, that does not mean I must suffer for it.

yes retard, sometimes in grown-up situations men die. even women and children can die. i see you have enjoyed not only safety, but a complete lack of social connection with the rest of the world and it's history since you dont seem to understand the concepts of "policing" and "war" (necessary situations where men die and bloodlines are ended en masse).

kep feeling safe and special, your bloodline will end once all that soda and junk food catches up with you.

But... That's actually correct.

If these people can't beat out the other sub 80 iq retards in their own country for food why the fuck do we want their stupid asses in ours?

One country is a great place, the other is a corrupt place. IDK SUPER IRONIC

whites already leave ALL THE TIME. Now we'll stay and FIX things.

You won't like it.

Attached: 1560650088572.jpg (720x383, 38K)

The same people saying
>omg respect their culture when you goto their country
Are the same idiots who say
>omg respect their culture when they come to your country
Ironic. Desu ne?
No, it is just retarded

This isn't contradictory at all, "stay in your home country and fix shit there"

If liberals don't like it they should leave, because their "fix" is to actually make America more and more 3rd world.

There is no double standard. Both should stay away. Liberals should go to the lefty countries they dream about, so that they don't further ruin this one, and people who actually live in those countries and hate them should try to fix them instead of bringing their shit here.

The Americans telling the subhumans to leave didn't ask them to come here. They begged to come here. That's like begging your friend to let them sleep on their couch. Then when you get there you try and tell them they need to buy new furniture, change the carpets, paint the walls.
The asylum seekers are like people who pissed on their couch, ripped the toilet out, and broke their refrigerator. And now they want to come stay here so they piss on our couch.
These are things subhumans do. If you want to be taken seriously, act human.

I think there's a distinction to be made between not liking your government and not sharing the basic values of your nation. The problems down south are largely corruption. The problems with progressives up here is a fundamental values problem.

Really makes me think.

I dont get this

Leftists said they were going to move to Canada if Trump won. Did they leave? No, because they lack integrity and principles.

Almost no one would be telling them to leave if they never made the initial "threat" and didn't follow through.

The "asylum seekers" are trash looking for gibs. We don't want either.

Didn't libshits all cry that they are moving to Canada now they cry when they are told to go live there? I don't think they understand Irony.

Where's the part in your logic which concludes, "therefore, illegally enter the US and ask for gibs?"

Fucking retarded pussy.

I'm open about the fact that I simultaneously want to keep brown people out of my country and want the ones here to leave. This is only a btfo to people that care about racism.

I'm certainly not saying these things to the same people. traitorous whites can fuck off, and so can shitskins in general. there is nothing inconsistent about that.

100%

Deport all illegals and exile all traitors to Western Sahara.

there is no irony, he's telling mexicans to stay in mexico and the puerto rican, somalian and palestinian to fuck off

The difference is these are foreigners from non-western shit civilizations that are invading us and trying to turn us into a shithole like their homeland. Rapefugees are not entitled to move to foreign lands and wreck them. They should try to figure out why their native home sucks so much and fix it, but they can't do that because they are too low iq and savage.

There would be a contradiction if only your strawman was correct, but I don't advocate for "all people across the board to leave they don't like it". Only those who want to make America more of a shithole do I encourage to leave and people from countries similar to the dream country which they desire do I encourage to remain.

to the Democrat "asylum" isn't just an international "law", its a suicide pact that, upon saying the magic word, must followed through at any cost to the United States

Immigration is a jew banking scheme to capitalize on a new crop of MILLIONS of people with no credit, who will be given American tax payer cash, and inevitably a line of bank credit. It a literal human blank check they will write themselves.

Think about it:
After raping the last two generations through credit card debt
>(boomers)
and Student loans
>(millenials)
So severly they will utterly never recover, Banks are currently unable to squeeze any more blood from the turnips. As we all know, bad credit is a functional death sentence in 2019, and for many, will be an inescapable prison that defines their adult life.

Thus, Millions of debtless, creditless immigrants will be brought into the system as a sort of living blank check. Through legislation Bank-lobbies control, and a political party Banks own (Democrat party) they will farm millions of immigrants for cash AS WELL AS rob them of the inevitabl credit the bankers poltical party (democrats again) will lobby for them to be eligable for. And while NO bank will deal with American citizens or whites to repair their credit, they will CERTAINLY, create loopholes or outright disregard economics laws to Ensure Juan and Mohammed 'have the human right to life and liberty (through finance of course) and they will be given money for business's, spending etc.. all the things immigrants currently get money for (and they pay no federal tax, ever!).

This is how democrats work: if your job can be replaced by H1b's and illegals, you can never negotiate for higher pay
Immigrants have no debt and can almost immediately become debt slaves to bankers

Attached: 1543730514158.jpg (617x768, 113K)

Stupid fuck. There is no contradiction. The people bitching about US are the same people that should have stayed in their own countries so that they could fix their own countries.

Eithr way, the people he is talking about love their country and will not leave. Unlike coward foreigners that come here.

These niggas cant even make points properly

now were talkin

I feel this way about pre WWI England, user.

What is wrong with the second part exactly?

>the people telling Brown people living in America to go back to their shithole are also telling Brown people trying to move to America to stay in their shithole

If Trump's statements were racist, you must acknowledge this

Attached: 144c307c9185044d0dfa9a5b6fb9560643b6f8c8_hq.jpg (716x858, 143K)

I've never told an American to enter another country illegally

The basic argument from Jow Forums is that if you don't like your terribly broken and dysfunctional 3rd world country then you should fix it. Also, those who wish to make America into one of these places should leave. This is not a contradiction, as they both accomplish the same goal.

3rd world countries should be built up, which requires people remain. 1st world countries should have their enemies expelled.

OP BTFO

the subhumans fleeing their violent hellhole are not going to fix our violent hellhole I promise you

>men with penises
In normal world this would be redundant, but thanks for clarifying since this is clown world.

>Leave shithole
>Move to America
>Not enough social programs
GIBS.exe
>slowly turn America into shithole
This is why they need to go back

Attached: D9Y_ELjXYAUWjW1.jpg (499x621, 65K)

So shitholes don't produce shit people?