Why are millenials and zoomers so against automation?

Why are millenials and zoomers so against automation?

Attached: 20700.jpg (673x960, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wanwangomigomi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What study have you seen that says that?

I'm a zoomer who is going into the field of Automation.

Attached: 041F4859-151F-48AF-8977-1445E673C854.png (633x758, 16K)

Attached: KITTEN ON LEG.jpg (1280x866, 296K)

They aren't, just the low skill ones who know they are replaceable.

That was my face when I realized the anime girl in the picture is real and she drew herself. She's a self-insert. I should move to Japan...

Unrelated, but I once dated the real version of girl in OP pic. She burned my apartment down and used a cinderblock to weight the gas pedal on my car - which she crashed into a lake. Then she threw herself off a building and ended up a vegetable. Also, fuck automation.

Attached: 1559028819488.jpg (720x398, 53K)

Because I want to work goddamnit

As a zoomer, I am against all industrialization.

Time to burn down boomer old folks homes

this

Can you elaborate?

based, nice fort btw

A woman drew this manga and the anime girl is literally her in real life.

Attached: ljlc9pQ.jpg (1464x2048, 842K)

Indurialization without leaving something for the future folk. In simple terms Eco fascism, protecting the environment for future huwhite children.
T. Zoomer Summerfag

sauce pls

never mind. Found it. Thanks for nothing you fucking weeb.

SHARE THE SAUCE PLS

Because people think they're owed something by the economy rather that it being a manifestation of naturally-arising market forces. If businesses can use automation to make more products more cheaply, they'll do it and that's very hard to stop

If anyone's young and worried about not finding a job due to automation I recommend looking into aviation. My brother's an A&P and I'm going to college and taking flying lessons. Automation won't replace a lot of the jobs and aviation will continue to grow. Any questions and I'm happy to answer although I'm not an expert

Here's her twitter: twitter.com/wanwangomigomi

Because i like having a job

This. Plus automation is making entry level jobs very scarce. Then, when you apply for something other than entry level they ask you why you don't have 2-5 years of work experience. Or worse, make it a requirement for being considered for hiring. We've ended up with a generation of kids who don't know how to work shit jobs to work their way to better ones. Made our own Catch 22.

>I like being a wageslave
lol

Do you honestly want MORE idle brown people?

>Why are millenials and zoomers so against automation?
Because they aren't complete idiots.

Yes. I'm an accelerationist.

>Yes. I'm an accelerationist.

I never understood you guys, your political behavior is basically identical to a liberal

Accelerate to what? There will be no happening. The kikes have too much surveillance, private prisons, and the federal reserve to bailout thier buddies to just let the goyim off the hamster wheels.

Yes, except I expect violence at the end of the road.

Nigger, the end of your road is going to consist of assembling cheap electrical parts in a private prison after being rounded up in a violent skirmish. Come on now, we're going to need some cheap labor after the US tells China to fuck off for the last time.

Attached: FB_IMG_1563577412515.jpg (828x956, 91K)

thats a really small cat

Attached: 1556056952998.png (702x540, 458K)

>FB_IMG
Go back, grandpa. Keep voting Trump, maybe he will save you.

Fuck you, Skippy. You best be going to bed real soon. My lawn needs mowing at sunrise.

Attached: FB_IMG_1559329874780.jpg (720x698, 56K)