Overpopulation

>whites must have MORE children!
>We must have as many kids as the chinese!
>Consequences? Never heard of those.
Why are WNs so retarded? We are way past the times when we needed to have 12 kids each just to survive.
1 kid per family is all we need, if you have moire you're just being counterproductive and destroying their future.
More people = less land = everything is more expensive = your kids have to eat insects just to get protein.
Is this what you want?

Attached: overpopulation.jpg (1071x831, 650K)

I don't care about feeding the nonwhites though, in fact, they need to be exterminated, they're an ecological disaster.

>whites must have MORE children!
Yes
>We must have as many kids as the chinese!
No we should have more and the Chinese and niggers less.
>Consequences? Never heard of those.
Chinks and niggers need to starve.

I mean is this really that hard?

let’s nuke africa

What makes these people assume that we are responsible for feeding all of those fast breeding subhumans? What about the subhumans stop having children they can't afford to feed? Unchecked, senseless breeding without any forethought is the sign of a lower species. We need to kill them, NOT feed them.

So we are supposed to give up our natural and healthy diet and convert to the heavily processed man made fake plant foods, so people in 3rd world countries who don't give a shit about anything can continue to do whatever they want?

Liberals truely are the most cucked people that have ever existed on the planet.

This. If you think the modern man will never wake up from his sloth, take his burgers and niggerballvision away and watch him tantrum in mere minutes

notice how the problem arises not from how many kids one has, but who has these kids.

Niggers and other kinds of Filipinos have like five kid, they grow up to be sucessfull do nothings, and parasite on the white population, who are thus prevented to have kids, because they have to both provide for themselves and the rest of society.

>to feed the 10 billion people
So, are they finally admitting that Africans are the welfare race? "Foreign aid" is nothing more than a codeword for welfare benefits.

Reminder that you all retards are talking about global overpopulation which is not a thing and never existed.
Local national overpopulation is what i'm talking about.

Attached: overwatch mercy.jpg (576x1024, 73K)

>be leftwing retard
>have no arguments whatsoever
>tell white people to have less kids
>don’t tell any other race to have less kids
>use Nazi memeflag like a homosexual

Standard stuff

Attached: 1541948942444.jpg (1013x537, 111K)

Thanos was right, we need to kill half the people on the planet. lets start with china, india and africa

>making same post every day w/o even changing picture
>ppl still replying

Attached: 1554327855884.jpg (1024x512, 95K)

What if I don't want to fuck up my lifestyle so a billion yellow-eyed Africans can shuffle up here looking for refuge from a lack of welfare after higher population ruins their countries more?

Attached: 82d.png (680x646, 109K)

Is humans not eating meat the biggest societal change in human history?

>Jamal is is too lazy to use a condom or feed his niglets
>>>ITS YOUR PERSONAL FAULT!!!
Fucking lefties, every time.

I'll have as many kids as I want.

>Local national overpopulation is what i'm talking about.
That isn't a thing either. Besides, if we kill all the shitskins, whites will have a ton more room globally to spread out.

The solution is to use biological weapons in India, Africa and China

Why is it the wests responsibility?

>1 kid per family
>survive
You are a retard.

>be american
I don’t understand why the occasional treat is seen as a daily staple with you burgers.

Attached: D607751D-A304-4899-8456-52E849B02DF5.jpg (480x663, 74K)

burgers wouldnt have to be cutting on burgers if not for a simple fact that majority of people reproducing today are unable to grow their own food because of laziness and stupidity
white people making less kids makes the problem much much worse than it already is

Are you bait or just a fucking idiot? If you have ony 1 child you are vulnerable as fuck. At least 3 children are needed to halt decline (1 for dad, 1 for mum, and at least 1 extra - for those who don't have children and also because your child can jsut die or he/she won't have kids in the future).

Having few children also has negative psychological and social consequences, of course.

Reddittor.

Overpopulation doesn't exist in the West. Overpopulation is an African and Asian problem caused entirely by mismanagement of their societies.

i only want to feed me.

Exactly.

Attached: 1555149075569.jpg (1024x865, 190K)

Once aid to Africa is stopped the population will naturally drop off to about 100m leaving plenty liebensraum for the white man.

The halt of colonialism was merely a water break, due to the weakness of the boomer, on the eternal march towards peace and prosperity.

Jewish thread. Make as many whites as possible and be the greatest you can be.
Smash degeneracy
Set goals
Strive for perfection
Be better every day in every way.

Attached: 1563571274029.jpg (736x1308, 65K)

>whites need to control population to even further below replacement levels
>niggers spics and arabs can actually overpopulate their areas beyond what they can support
>they can do this because white countries have all these empty houses and job openings because they aren't having kids at replacement level
>saying anything about this is racist
>noticing this fact is racist
>even reading this is racist

Overpopulation will be a thing in the future you complete fucking mongoloid. You should off yourself to stop it everslightly, thanks

Attached: 1562148664309.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Remind me, why do we need 10 billion living again?

Giving Americans only one and a half burger is borderline genocide desu.

>show flag

Attached: I see through you.jpg (491x491, 43K)

The problem isn't really that we're having to few kids the problem is that the third world is coming here and replacing us.

this. very simple.

Based Dutchman.

These retards put Africa in the position where there are no options but keep importing ever increasing food until it is unsustainable, or let a massive die off happen in numbers never seen before.
When you import all this shit for free nothing ever develops locally as you can't compete with free. What local business and agriculture there is degrades and morphs into profiting off the flow of free goods entering the area.
This is why most places there now have roving bands of violence and the problems aren't even getting the supplies there, but getting them through the warlords.
Then there is the problem that they simply are not like us, they do not think and consider before procreation, the more you send in the more babies they pop out. These in turn will all have the same easily predictable reaction to stimuli and continue the multiply explosively if you give them the food to survive.

At some point they need to cut the loses and block Africa off until it returns to an equilibrium.

I would still say that having too few kids is a problem. There are psychological and social, and also economic consequences.

Just imagine, my grandmother's brother has 2 daughters. First daughter has only 1 child (34 year old daughter who isn't very much attractive now, because she is aging, probability of finding a husband (hr previous boyfriend was a jerk) and having a kid is low), second daughter has only 1 child and won't be having any other (it is 20 year old daughter, so there is good chance there will be offspring).

It is very depressing watching that you will have almost no offspring. It is like watching decay.

It's not about increasing our numbers, its about decreasing everyone elses lol

onions green

Increasing our numbers is the best method though.

Immigrants are coming here because they feel the population vacuum. It's not because of Jews or whatnot. It's because we ceased having children.

Once we will start producing children per a family, there will automatically be an inadverent psychologial push towards the immigrants and minorities. They will simply feel it and stop coming here, stop making demands and try to blend in.

>memeflaggot wants less white people
shocking

>Increasing our numbers is the best method though.
It isn't. Not only does it contribute to over-population, it plays right into (((their))) tricks to constantly increase population to support the previous generation, since (((they've))) been stealing from public funds.

They are like cats. You give cats food. What do they do?
They eat shit fuck and kill things

Look at this map. 0-5 is what we would all call "the middle of fucking nowhere". 5-25 is what we would all call "a go-nowhere town".

Guess what, most of the earth is perfectly open and empty. Even huge swathes of Africa are still completely void of a significant human presence and there are a billion people there.

There is literally no overpopulation problem of any kind.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Correct.

>what are mountains
>what is desert
>what is tropical forest

does that mean everytime I
EAT A BURGER
I will
KILL A NIGGER

Attached: 1527500792202.jpg (600x568, 39K)

This faggot has obviously never taken a basic economics course. I'll dumb it down for you.
>more people = more $$$

White countries are not over populated.

It is, Brit.

Have you fell for the overpopulation meme too? In what way are we overpopulated? Also, there is either expansion or decay. There is nothing like stagnation, because stagnation is decay.

We humans have been expansionists all the time. We settled all the continents as soon as we got the chance.

Don't fall the overpopulation meme. We are perfectly sustainable to feed our children.

I eat a pound a beef in one sitting at least 3-4 times per week. I'm 6' tall and 160lbs. Carbs kill, you rice eating faggot.

nuke the red spots

Attached: 1562191398497.jpg (785x1024, 144K)

/thread

Nice flag Chaim

Any country over 100 per km2 is overpopulated.

>In what way are we overpopulated?
In every way. Humans are not built to be stuck shoulder to shoulder with a bunch of strangers, we're built to live in small, close-knit communities with plenty of room between us and the next bunch of cunts so we don't even have to know they're there.

and have 4+ white children

How come, Brit? Overpopulation is a subjective feeling. There is no objective criteria. Overpopulation is when there are too many people and their needs are not met. There is no way a white country can be overpopulated.

Then don't live in London. Have children, they are motivation for you to care about your future. You give your government too much taxes, and the government is spending it on colored people. YOu need to pressure the government not to do this.

YOu really thing that not having kinds is a solution? It is the exact opposite.

Also, there is plenty of physical space. No need to live shoulder by shoulder. Just most people prefer this because it is economic.

If you won't have white children, you will pass the governance of your country to black and brown children.

Whatever you say, (((shill))).

Attached: 1373661724837.gif (245x285, 916K)

>More people = less land = everything is more expensive = your kids have to eat insects just to get protein.
True dat
Lets ban africa so we have more place for the players that actually matter.
You literally cant argue its a bad idea to genocide africa.

They are though.
And the more you increase population density the less meat you will be able to able to afford.
>Lol but it's only luxuries.
You can't live if you can't eat meat.

Humans cover less than 10 percent of the earths surface.

I have an animal protein everyday, but one pound of meat in a sitting is excessive. I don’t have more than a half cup of grain a day; usually it’s buckwheat. I’m 5’10” at 150lbs.

>Make as many whites as possible
Hans 10+ is what we need desu.
I'm going for 14-20 and adopt another 25 or more after mine are grown.

Attached: 1563174973360.jpg (673x1024, 50K)

Because black people fuck like rabbits and we need to keep up with the comptitions so that white people dont get replaced.

Why does this matter: "Because muh white race"

Why cant we let asians and niggers breed and let them replace us while we sit on the side line and not contribute to the overpopulation
"Muh white race"
and
"I dont care if we are all gonna die in the next 3 generations if this keeps up , i cant stand the idea of my great great grandsom being an asian"

This will cause a tragedy of the commons as everyone wants their genes to be the most common while over population kills us.

I'm sorry but you are just being idiotic. Are you one of those idiots saying they won't have kids because they want to help the mother Earth? That is just laughable.

Again, I'm saying there is enough physical space. And I'm also saying that not all people even want to live in the countryside. There's no fucking overpopulation.

Not true. More white people means more civilization and therefore improvement of things.

ANother one falling for the overpopulation meme?

You should actually have no kids. I will have eight kids and feed them chink meat you fucking commie.

>White people will need to flagellate themselves and consume less food in order for niggers to continue getting handouts by 2050
Ftfy

>White people must continue to be a statistical minority in the world despite being a disproportionate contributor to modern civilization instead of taking the place they rightfully held before granting their success unto others
Standard memeflag post.

>never existed.

Because this is the first time we have reached like 7 bilion people

Back then we hunted for food in bushes and got killed by bears and wolfes.

Then we focused on farming , we died of plagues untill we realised how viruses work

Now there is nothing stopping us , if we dont stop the growth ourselfes.... over population will happen

There are large . but limited reasourses on this planet , if we start a competiition of who can have the most fucking children we will reach 100 Billion in no time ,and then we will will either sacrifice a large bunch of the population so that a selevted chunk can surivive and restart from 7 Billion
Or we all fucking die because no one ate enought to surivive

>Civilization is inherently good
>Technology is Inherently good
>Encroaching on other peoples land because of arbitrary reasons.
Hitler would whip you before gassing you.

Attached: kaczinsky bad.png (352x390, 359K)

Excessive by what metric? Eating a pound of beef a day is fully sustainable where I live because it's not overpopulated with shitskins. I have nothing but coffee for breakfast, maybe some sardines and cheese for lunch, then a massive 1lb burger patty smothered in sautéed onions and mushrooms for dinner.

If you seriously care about overpopulation, lead by example - fucking kill yourself.

Why would I?
I want you to go. I'm staying here.

Attached: ego and its own.png (480x479, 382K)

>Even huge swathes of Africa are still completely void of a significant human presence and there are a billion people there.

The biggest chunk of nowhere in africa is called is an almost unhospitable desert called the sahara desert.

Russia , that unhospiable part is Siberia if i remember corecttly , where tempeatures can eazly get to -20 degrees

Do you want your kids to live in Siberia and Sahara desert just because "Muh white race"

And lets not forget that the population will double in the next generation if we dont do something about it.

And if we have a "Lets see what race can make the most babies competition" we will reach like 100 Billion humans in no time

where are gonna put 90 Billion children that we made because we decided that everyone should have atleast 12 kids and they should atleast try to compete with Pajeet that has like 50 kids because he is a pervert married to another pervert that somehow dont know what a fucking condom is?

Maybe, just maybe if someone sabotages NASA and that one asteroid does hits earth, maybe things will change.

>whites only need one kid per couple to replace the last generation

Why are You literally this retarded? Do the math.

Why would you need to replace it?
Are you planning on farming vast farmlands by hand? Are you a commie?

Listening to you I would think that Italy's fertility rate is like 3,5. Bu not, it's fertility rate is around 1,4 or so..

Yeah, just stop having children, because some distant African regions have many kids.. Great idea.

Just saying that having few children causes psychological and social consequences. Not saying that everybody have children. But at least the people who have childen, should have at least 3 children, not 1 or 2. 2 is not that bad but still it's few. Parents are too vulnerable with only 2 children and this stress is conveyed to their children upbringing as well.

We are intelligent enough to stop ourselves.

Seriously, stop shilling about overpopulation. Italians are dying lut. Immigrants are coming to Italy because they feel the void. Start having 3 children per a family with children, and you'r good. Immigrants will stop coming and Also Italians will easily prevent their government to allow immigrants.

>Make as many whites

Yea , lets beat Pajeet and Pajeeta at making children and make 60 children each to keep the white race alive witch will in no way cause overpoplation and we will definatly not suffer due to having >1,500 humans per km2.

Why , because if we want to be superpower by 2020 and have super modern designated shitting streets we must follow in Indias steps

Kill yourself retard

Farm life Is not bad at all tho
You get some niggers you barely pay to do the hard work and you just manage the expenses and strategy.

>africans, arabs, chinks and indians are overpopulating the world
>Oy vey, the white man should stop having kids to stop world overpopulation!

Attached: 1508152427776.jpg (321x340, 34K)

Because we cant contain our nut in your condoms and we will have to resort to nasa killing people to solve the problem.

Not even abortion , just wait untill they are 13 and just fucking kill them

tractors are cheaper and less smelly

YOu dumb Ital. Europeans are not going to cause overpopulation! They barely have 2 kids per a family. Even if 3 children per a family will be a norm, there will still be too many people without children at all.

We only need the farmlands we have now to feed the people we have. Immigration is the cause for the population increase in the west. Europeans pretty much capitalised on the food in the world.

I don't necessarily disagree with overpopulation being bad. It is. But the original post was just ill thought out.

I don't think I need to tell you how terrible China's one child policy was. Or maybe I do?

Increasing the entire world to a first world standard of living will result in a reduction of births. However reducing the first worlds standard of living down will increase births.

Just sit and think about this.

The last time they talk about global warming in 1989, was making the claim that by 2000, Himalayan's mountains will be melt fully. LOL with that, they cash in billions of dollars for climate change bullshit.

So when they say "you need to eat less beef" if not the world will die in 2050 if you keep eating beef." you got to ask yourself, do they really think everyone is stupid?

>Jow Forums is one person
white people don't need more children. there's already plenty of us as it is; more than enough to clean up the planet. the problem is the other races

>But the original post was just ill thought out.
Constructive posts don't get replies and don't get peoples gears turning.
A little shitflinging is how Jow Forums was made to evolve.
>Or maybe I do?
Yes.

>Listening to you I would think that Italy's fertility rate is like 3,5. Bu not, it's fertility rate is around 1,4 or so..

Im acttualy Romanian , i am on a trip to Italy.

+Even if romania is worse in this reguard , i still do not condome what they do
1 child is enough

+Also , i was not reffering to my country specifically , i was reffering to mankind

Overpopulation is region specific. America is way less densely populated than most of Europe or China. For rich countries, where everyone expects retirement, one cohort being smaller than the previous cohort would actually be detrimental. In other words, if whites won't have more children, then who pays for social security and medicare? Even if we turn those things into defined contribution plans instead of defined benefit plans, who supports all the retirees? One father can support 12 children. But 12 children cannot support one father. That is why Singapore flew their borders open. They need people to take care of all the old people.

COLD
DEAD
HANDS

>clean up the planet.
Why? You can't live in africa or the mongolian steppes. Why do you need it.

>I don't think I need to tell you how terrible China's one child policy was. Or maybe I do?

IMO , its a despreate measure in a desperate situation of overpopulation

idk much about it tho

Overpopulation is a problem because there are too many non whites