What do you know about prehistoric civilisations?

What do you know about prehistoric civilisations?
What do you think about Atlantis?

Attached: Atlantis.jpg (619x640, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U5kEzxOb-3c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales
youtube.com/watch?v=hmTpZvikh6k
google.co.uk/maps/@31.512662,-24.0742995,343336m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtube.com/user/thc682132/videos
youtube.com/user/cfapps7865/videos
youtube.com/user/brienfoerster/videos
youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos
youtu.be/4QQMKUeBjRU
youtube.com/watch?v=YrkYDzILgtA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=2HlAsbVsWuM
arktos.com/2019/05/01/disquisition-on-the-origins-part-1/
arktos.com/2019/05/08/disquisition-on-the-origins-part-2/
arktos.com/2019/05/15/disquisition-on-the-origins-part-3/
youtube.com/channel/UC2Stn8atEra7SMdPWyQoSLA/videos
falundafa.org/eng/eng/lectures/200203L.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i know serbs fought a war against them, no clue about the outcome. They prolly got btfo judging by their record.

Attached: war of old serbs against atlantis.jpg (320x400, 18K)

Story?

Atlantis was a city in North Africa.
youtu.be/U5kEzxOb-3c

A previous civilization formed about 6000 years ago and had a nuclear war

He trustworthy?
I mostly only followed Graham Thundercock

Sauce on that claim?

>KEK 100

Yes
/ourguy/

>serbs fought atlantis

Is this the untold subplot of the Finno Korean Hyper War?

Look at his flag.
he might be a lil biased

How about Neanderthal Predation Theory? The precursor to ancient civilization.

Wow, a real Finn.....did your ancestors fight in the hyper war?
Do you have any ray guns that got passed down?

Check this...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Baltic_Origins_of_Homer's_Epic_Tales

youtube.com/watch?v=hmTpZvikh6k

The Sea People who ravaged the Mediterranean countries in 1200BC. were the remnants of Atlantis.

dunno, your guess is as good as mine

Attached: SerbsFirstContactAtUN - June 1999.jpg (620x260, 45K)

>he doesn't know about the land Atlantis

Attached: 46900A0E16394539A2D845B12044D58B.jpg (960x640, 227K)

My great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand father was 69 foot tall :DDDD

Attached: ebin.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Mud flood :DDDD

Does no one ever take pictures of what's inside the excavated windows? I never seem to see pictures of the inside, only out. And also never before excavation. It's always a shot like this one.

Doesn't matter. Just look at more pics, no way mud flood theory isn't true. There was a previous civilisation that got wiped out

That's awesome man. He might have even met the great Spurdo I

That cannot be true, because Spurdo is my great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grand father

It's entirely possible the ancient Finns had time travel and he met himself.

Attached: ebin wtf.jpg (225x225, 9K)

google.co.uk/maps/@31.512662,-24.0742995,343336m/data=!3m1!1e3

>Large agricultural area, many leagues across, traversed by several large canals, and surrounded by a huge ditch?
Check!
>Mount "broke off all round" nearby?
Check!
Large central plain surrounded by mountains to the East, North and West?
Check!
Chain of islands leading to the land on the other side of the true ocean (which is a continent in it's own right)?
Check!
>Is exactly where Plato and Solon said it would be?
Check!

Ye

Based and landpilled

Attached: FD72788EBAD44C64814FAF91B19FCE00.jpg (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Of course it matters! What if there are artifacts? What if those sublayers act as a hidden basement? What if they're not hidden basements, but actual basement with shit all in place to hide the windows packed with dirt? WHAT ARE THEY HIDING DX

atlantis was in Mars before it boiled down. WAter levels rise because of the athmnospehre heating and polar caps melting.

Noahs ark was actually spaceship escaping from Mars, containing all the gene seed for animals.

Earth was supposed to be another species colony, but because Mars went fuckd up, we homo sapiens had to escape here and eventually killed the other species off.

Attached: A_Formica_rufa_sideview.jpg (2000x1200, 2.4M)

Ever took a close look at the pyramids?
It's almost like they warned us about something....

No, not true.
You're like a little baby :DD

And you know nothing Nigga Snow

Did you lose your mommy that showed you the way and now you got lost? :DDD

Kys albanian shit mongrol cuck loser trash islam bitch nigger fake greek

Attached: 1561058418386.png (500x500, 221K)

atlantis was run by supercomputers before the flood. They had robot arms and legs and could walk around the world in two days. There is evidence that they flourished underwater and the flood was a deliberate attempt to get away from the negroes. Scientists say that the Atlanteans came from one of the other planets in the solar system, probably Mars, but Venus is also a likely candidate. Studies show that white people are all descended from Atlanteans making them the most evolved species on the planet.

I Know the following:
- they keep pushing back the age of modern humans from 15,000 to 30,000 to beach clam bakes 100,000 years ago, to now known bone finds of modern humans at 250,000 years ago. And then there’s the issue of the brain size being bigger not smaller. But most important, that’s a long time to be banging rocks.

- modern agriculture and cities now are known to be at least 9,000 years old. Again, the dates keep getting pushed back.

- the jungle cities it turns out had a literal manhattan size population. (Archeology is hard and they missed that the whole time I grew up).

- 90% of people have always lived on coasts.

- with the ice ages sea levels changed. The coasts of today were the mountains of the past with only isolated tribes 10,000 years ago. Is all of modern archeology a study of isolated mountain tribes? People lived generations on the land bridge that is now under water. There is almost no archeological evidence left once the sea moved in.

- Regular tsunami’s happen, megaTsunami’s and water impact meteors happen. The ice age ended with violent water out flows and rapid sea rises. Coastal peoples have undoubtably been wiped out.

That’s just what we know.

It’s strange for ancient texts to say a continent went under the sea, because we think people if the past were stupid not because we don’t know continental size land masses have gone under the waves.

He kind of glows but the stuff on Atlantis was totally legit. He made 4 videos on it.

Attached: caral-1.jpg (1800x1179, 299K)

das rite

Attached: 1550363474448.jpg (640x1136, 52K)

Atlantis was an island in the sea. What geographic evidence is there that this area was surrounded by water 11,000 years ago?

This isn't hard. All these so-called experts who claim to know the truth leave out the most basic information to back up their case. Like the Electric Universe theory - he never, ever gives a timeframe for his planetary wars. We know where the coastline was throughout history, so show me the coastline in that areas 11,000 years ago.

fish and whale bones in the desert

Attached: MNH_-_Mumie_Mann_1.jpg (3768x2088, 1.57M)

timeframe. give me a date. Date those bones.

also you're conflating atlantis to fiction, it never was fiction. that guy just logically applied plato's tale to a cool thing he found on google maps. and it worked out.

Attached: Misericord-St.-Davids-Cathedral-Dragon-Eating-Man2.jpg (3024x2016, 476K)

do it yourself

Attached: eye of the sahara.jpg (1500x1000, 387K)

Attached: 1487708143586.jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

WE WUZ KLINGONZ N SHIET Y'ALL! Heghlu’meH QaQ jajvam! WE RULE NOW!

mud flood is a psy op, the story is much larger

Attached: 757de977ac72bd57723b1e0f162a3a29.jpg (1080x810, 171K)

Attached: 1550652669780.jpg (1487x1491, 149K)

whatever a flood happened

Attached: 1549256137413.png (2160x1080, 1.88M)

Plato said Atlantis was a circle
Hey guys, I found a circle
I found Atlantis!

it's a good entrance to alternative histories but don't spend too much time on it

Attached: 1554607807905.jpg (1000x1430, 687K)

Can you post someone who gives great insight, but also knows how to edit interestingly?

why do you discredit what the guy's research yielded without learning about it?

Attached: 1551340558201.jpg (2048x1534, 830K)

There's been two prior civilizations. They were far more advanced than you think. There's been major and minor extinction level events along the way. Some natural, some through physical war. Atlantis was real, it was long. Look at the mid-Atlantic ridge for a relative idea of location and length. That's all you get for now because I'm going to bed.

Because I grew up in the 70's, and I know that people make entire careers off of bullshit.

Attached: Chariots_Of_The_Gods.jpg (210x350, 29K)

the world is full of shit that is way too advanced for history's version of ancient civilizations. massive walls whose stones fit perfectly one on top of another, cities and citadels up at fucking 3000m altitude in Peru, giant submerged cities in japan and the carribean, that absolutely dubious sphinx in egypt who is millenia older than everything else and is water eroded. that thing alone is proof that something is very wrong with the official record of history. i could go on

oh, and of course, antarctica. what the fuck happens there? why is nobody allowed to go there? there has to be some cool shit preserved under the ice, why not study it?

it's all a fucking lie and i will be frustrated for the rest of my life because i will never know the truth.

atlantis seems to be older than ancient egypt, i read somewhere that egyptians took some of the occult symbols from the atlanteans. some still survive today, adorning the tombs at the valley of kings. we won't know the truth about that either ofc, because we are just goys

im so fucking frustrated

Attached: catwithglassinhead.jpg (720x736, 47K)

seehe's probably the least normal normie youtuber so you can learn from him, I've only seen his videos from the past year though

every other youtuber I learn from doesn't edit shit, it's great.

Attached: World_distribution_of_plague_1998.png (700x469, 48K)

i'm still calling bullshit on the eye of sahara being Atlantis. im sticking with the destroyed Azores theory.

>and so I won't even try to learn anything new
ok then

Attached: Cave_9,_Paintings_on_and_over_pillars_right_side_of_the_cave.jpg (2304x3456, 3.55M)

Attached: 7bb4a36257f558b1fc021ba726b18f2b--yorkshire-england-north-yorkshire.jpg (285x380, 20K)

I think Graham Hancock is correct in a lot of his theories and he is already in the process of being vindicated over time with some of them.

I didn't mean to insult the rest, it just seems to me that they should team up with someone so that the videos get more interesting and the recognition they deserve. I love watching edge of wonder.
GIve it a try

If only you knew...

Not politics. Sage

megalithic buildings and other sites, particularly interesting is when he talks about north american stuff since that's rarely covered
youtube.com/user/cfapps7865/videos
megalithic buildings and NATURAL elongated skulls with european hair found in Peru and elsewhere
youtube.com/user/brienfoerster/videos
MUD FOSSILS. this guy is psychotic but he's actually a world class genius for finding all the clear indications of high technology DOZENS of thousands of years ago, really mind blowing stuff if you can stomach his autism
archaeology done right, lots of spirituality and eurocentric crap though so be warned
youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos
atlantis
youtube.com/channel/UCsIlJ9eYylZQcyfMOPNUz9w/videos
giants(I had another one I liked to link but jewtube deleted the channel)
youtu.be/4QQMKUeBjRU
dinosaurs(nessy etc) and dragons in the bible and in history
youtube.com/watch?v=YrkYDzILgtA&feature=youtu.be

azores makes no sense. the eye is the exact same dimensions, the chance of that being a fluke is ZERO.

Attached: sacsayhuaman-012.jpg (1259x944, 518K)

fuck off kike

This IS politics.

He's a smart guy but for some reason I don't like when these guys try to date the big happening at 12k years ago or whatever, it just seems a bit fishy to me but it doesn't matter.

Basically yeah, he's right about everything he says. And despite him being so out there he plays it safe. Another reason not to trust him that much.

Attached: peru.jpg (1280x720, 355K)

I found a fish bone on a mountain once.

Attached: 00f2c58d2ad8da917e750f1e0b77f43d.jpg (474x781, 101K)

>history isn't political
glow harder

Attached: img_0523.jpg (2816x2112, 1.77M)

Attached: Peru_202.jpg (3037x2167, 1.25M)

>It’s strange for ancient texts to say a continent went under the sea, because we think people if the past were stupid not because we don’t know continental size land masses have gone under the waves.
When the ice age ended, most of the ice and snow melted into the sea. The numbers are staggering. There was an ice sheet which stretched from americas west coast all the way east to Russian Siberia. And the packed ice was 2-3 miles thick! So when it melted, sea levels rose by hundreds of meters.
This may have happened quickly (this is very possible if most of the melt is in the middle of the ice mass, as it will only drain once the "lake" reaches the oceans edge).
Then a secondary effect takes place, which is a kind of tectonic teeter-totter, or seesaw.
The land, in the form of giant plates, floats on an ocean of lava. And when a giant weight (the ice pack/meltwater) is lifted from one end of this floating rock, the other end must go down. It's simple physics, albeit on a planetary scale.
The other end of this tectonic plate is where Atlantis was.
Scoffers and nay-sayers say it's impossible for Atlantis to have sunk so deep into the Atlantic (it's supposed location is over 2 miles deep). And they are right, if all you are measuring is plate subduction over geological periods whereby the crust moves up and down by inches per year.
But 2 miles is a nothing distance when your lever is 5 thousand miles long.

much obliged, man. north american stuff is totally new to me

Attached: h.jpg (375x500, 62K)

It makes a lot of people mad but if you look into it you'll learn about Melanesian, Asiatic, European, and even African voyages to the americas before columbus. Over sea, not over land.

Attached: Sintashta.jpg (560x800, 556K)

also watch this, saw it earlier
youtube.com/watch?v=2HlAsbVsWuM

he said some interesting things about those old maps

Attached: Ming_Map01_full.jpg (525x315, 113K)

Attached: Mingun.Pahtodawgyi.original.4046.jpg (2048x1364, 1.48M)

Modernity tells us to believe in evolution and that as time progresses so does the complexity of life, man, and society. Tradition tells us different and the history of civilization is one of decline and man is now the lowest he has ever been.
I ask you to take one look at the megalithic structures built by a civilization that knew, not believed, in the world of being and a metaphysical reality greater then our own and ask yourself were these built by a more primitive or more advanced people?
The Papier-mâché cities that dot the world today reflect that man is no longer connected to the world of being and can no longer build structures whose existence reflects a way of living that is beyond space and time.
Here have a great three part article on the subject of origins from the good folks at Arktos. They can express these concepts better then I.
arktos.com/2019/05/01/disquisition-on-the-origins-part-1/
arktos.com/2019/05/08/disquisition-on-the-origins-part-2/
arktos.com/2019/05/15/disquisition-on-the-origins-part-3/
tl;dr megalithic structures speak to man loud and clear and they tell him that the modern project is fundamentally wrong.

Attached: 1528204584397.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Attached: Mingun.Pahtodawgyi.original.4043.jpg (1361x2048, 2.45M)

Attached: image031.jpg (512x768, 90K)

The truth is that at one time in our history giants, dinosaurs, gnomes and humans existed at the same time

"Atlanitis" is where the original Aryans lived. (The people that used the swastika)
Something happened.. probably a flood (which is why there are so many flood stories) and they migrated away. This is why Aryan symbols are found in India, Northern Europe, and even Asia. And if i'm not mistaken, north America had some as well.

Attached: file.png (666x666, 276K)

>gnomes
man I saw a video on these little burrows into stone where dwarves supposed... well had to have lived. they were so fucking tiny that it would have been impossible for humans to do it, but they're little rooms carved into stone. unless the ancients had some kind of a robot doing it, it was done by little people. really fucking weird.

Attached: image021.jpg (767x511, 70K)

Attached: 1559612844865.jpg (780x405, 71K)

Attached: Granite_box.jpg (375x502, 116K)

Well Earth was likely bombarded by a broken up comet we passed in front of 11-12,000 years ago. Plus the miles of ice breaking up. That date range is a pretty reasonable guess for when Earths last major shitstorm happened.

I forgot about this guy. He can actually edit and he will make you smarter.

youtube.com/channel/UC2Stn8atEra7SMdPWyQoSLA/videos

HIGHLY recommended, he's basically the guy wrapping up the (((alternative))) archaeological communities mainstream findings. big boys like graham hancock and such.

Attached: 3D.jpg (1318x1600, 1.26M)

Wasn't there a study published recently about how they found evidence that iberians migrated all the way to North America hundreds of years before columbus

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1066, 975K)

Read the book Zhuan Falun.
Additionally this is where I got my info from:

falundafa.org/eng/eng/lectures/200203L.html

"Having talked about these things, I'll talk about something else. I just mentioned that this Earth's history has only been 100 million years long. Basically, the 100 million years on this Earth is divided into two major periods, with 50 million years in each period. The first 50 million years was the period in which giants, dwarves, and medium-sized people coexisted. The giants had an average height of five meters; the medium-sized people were the same as us modern people, with an average height of less than two meters; and dwarves were only a few inches tall. (cont...)

"When Gods created people, why did they simultaneously create these three types? It was to test out which of these three types of people would be suited to live on Earth until the final stage and be suited to obtain the Fa. During those 50 million years, man's ability to understand the world was constantly being shaped, while at the same time it was being determined which type of person would be kept. At the end it was found that the giants weren't suitable. Since they had large bodies, distances were shortened for them, in terms of their relation to the Earth. They also shortened time, relatively speaking, because giants' consumption of material resources was not proportionate to the Earth. Later on it was found that dwarves also weren't proportionate--forests were everywhere on the Earth, and it was hard for them to clear trees. At that time there was no cleared land, and it would have been hard for them to establish a civilization such as today's. Meanwhile, time on Earth seemed to be too long for dwarves, and distances were too great; crossing oceans would have proved far too difficult for dwarves. So they weren't suitable. The giants and dwarves were then weeded out. They weren't weeded out right away--50 million years passed before they started to be gradually weeded out from history. It was two centuries ago that giants finally disappeared from our sight; in other words, it was just over two hundred years ago that giants finally vanished from sight. Dwarves, meanwhile, were still sighted just seventy or eighty years ago. Only in recent times did they become extinct, and it's not that they're completely gone--some went to other dimensions, and some went into the earth. They know that they are people who've been weeded out, so they don't make contact with modern people."

I dunno. There was that genetic study a few years about Australoid DNA in Injuns.

Attached: les_habitants_buku_3.jpg (404x556, 75K)

"Now that we're on this topic, I'll unveil two mysteries of the past. Mankind can't explain how the pyramids were built. How did people transport such huge stones? For several human beings who are five meters tall, moving them is no different from today's man moving a big rock. Constructing those pyramids, for the five-meter-tall people, was the same as us constructing a building today. Another mystery is, why were there large animals like dinosaurs? The truth is, they were prepared for the giants. There's no difference between the way a five-meter-tall person looks at large animals like dinosaurs and the way our people today look at cows. Different species needed to be prepared for different humans. Everything on the Earth was created for man, formed for man. I can also tell you, while I'm at it, that animals absolutely cannot be equated with humans--you absolutely cannot think of them as the same. You can have mercy for them and you can care for them, but you absolutely cannot treat them like human beings. Man was created by Gods; to compare animals to humans is the same as insulting man and blaspheming Gods. The truth of history will soon be shown to people, and at that time mankind will have the true, right concepts of the cosmos, life, and matter. Today when some people do archaeological work they go and stick human bones onto dinosaurs, and with regard to the building of the pyramids, people also use the existing, narrow understandings to think about it and make deductions. The truth is, many understandings science has about this immediate physical world are wrong, and even their starting point is wrong. Even the theory of gravity is wrong. I'll tell people about these things when there's an opportunity."

I'm one of those pics or it didn't happen guys.

Attached: 1549242907587.jpg (252x305, 17K)

Did. Someone. Say... PREHISTORIC CIVILIZATIONS? WOLOLOOOO

Attached: you could have prepared.png (470x436, 312K)

That’s an interesting idea you put in there regarding plate height changes. It would be pretty wild if continents moved in major ways.

My own opinion is more moderate. I think two miles of ice isn’t heavy enough to cause plate to shift more then inches, but still that amount of water was more then enough to flood lower lands causing continent size areas to become islands or to fall under the waves entirely.

if you draw a picture of a giant and tell me it is real I might believe you, if you take a photograph of a giant footprint I'm now a schizo

Attached: [Histoire_de_la_reine_Artémise]_[...]Caron_Antoine_btv1b6901591q_83.jpg (1384x1054, 345K)

Plato was a fag. He was part of a secret society, much of what he wrote was encrypted to keep it from the slaves. Even Socrates was just a personification of the mushroom they would eat. Don't believe the hype.

Attached: 22.jpg (576x572, 110K)