youtube.com/watch?v=lBdnti4_UUg
youtu.be/p4S2EUPsAdE
youtube.com/watch?v=PCHJVE9trSM
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1563623262442.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=mvJzQWziWg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA!

> presidential candidate yells at “sinister frog”
still my favorite 2016 meme and one of the greatest moments in American politics

Attached: hillarypepethey'rehere.png (2000x2500, 1.19M)

Magaggie!

Attached: BF7928E6-AD9E-44AC-980D-FC5409EFAF20.jpg (350x320, 26K)

Attached: 1533550346471.png (512x512, 316K)

MAGA

Attached: 1542562685260.png (2000x1125, 1.82M)

SAGE THREAD

Lmaoooooo

Attached: PEPENIGHTMAREBEN.png (800x1236, 1.11M)

Attached: hillary-and-pepe-ben-garrison_orig.jpg (1019x800, 471K)

This

>tfw no early 2000s gf

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-6736-1563473341-1_preview.gif (325x198, 38K)

>gif

>taking the bait this easily

Attached: is this faggot for real4.png (491x585, 56K)

Have a bump friendo

JEJ, that ended up leading her into arguably the biggest unforced error of her campaign
> basket of deplorables

Attached: 1126F1B0-1B5A-41B0-AB67-CAC51DD8069F.jpg (639x701, 83K)

Lets be honest here, why aren't deportations happening?

Let's ignore the "le amnesty don" memes and talk from the perspective that Trump and his administration is very much in favor of deportations.

Is there a lot of red tape involved? Are protests from within sanctuary city municipalities refusing to cooperate bogging down the process of raiding? Are they being called off to try to save face so there aren't crying children and other bullshit the Dems can lap up? Lack of personnel or funding? Storage facilities?

Unlike shills I'm aware that it's actually an extremely complicated process which is why its been abused to hell and back, but is it so complicated that it's almost impossible to do with the current immigration system?

youtube.com/watch?v=lBdnti4_UUg

Attached: 0315-013.jpg (1132x1600, 521K)

They are happening though

>i was only pretending

Attached: 2435.jpg (500x640, 118K)

Not to the extent they need to be.

>please daddy I want to leave
>QUITE! COME ON
>please... ow my hand...

Attached: 1563581183391.jpg (699x1024, 71K)

any other NASA/moon landing pepes?

Attached: pepe astronaut.jpg (3032x2064, 408K)

> saging a general spanning 40,000 unbroken threads
It’s not a downvote you know?

Attached: 1EA978D4-7E41-49ED-9D1B-78357C87762B.png (1334x750, 2.2M)

At pathetic rates, last I read one of the recent major raids only got a few hundred from a massive city and thousands are just being held at the border for whatever reason.

I'm retarded so its a clusterfuck to understand.

Good morning, gib news. Did we nuke Iran over some britbong tanker yet?

Attached: IMG_20190626_082207.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Would you like a tissue to wipe away your tears? I’m sorry things didn’t go your way, sweetie.

>nuke iran
>over some britbong tanker
come on now

Attached: incredulousstonecold.png (400x525, 399K)

Oh well, better vote democrat so we can just have open borders instead lmao

Says the Pajeet on a proxy. How much is a Parscale paying you per post?

Its looking like the response is going to be some soldiers, ships, and aircraft deployed to Saudi Arabia and new negotiations. Otherwise nothing has happened with regards to it.

Iran stated that they're were educated and enforcing environmental regulations but I imagine thats bullshit.

I’d wager that I’m whiter than you, faggot

youtu.be/p4S2EUPsAdE

Attached: 20161389.jpg (2232x2160, 1.26M)

Trumo btfo is not what I'm suggesting with what I'm saying. Everything I've seen looks like immigration is actually up and deportations are lower than they were under Obama which is the opposite of what we want and I'm interested if there are any bills or programs or news on overhauls to the immigration system.

Then you would actually be holding Trump accountable for his dismal performance on deportations. Instead you suck his dick while Jared pisses on your back.

WTF nuke China

Attached: STABBED.png (1256x1165, 1.13M)

Lmao kill yourself you fucking faggot, who is also nonwhite. Eat shit and die, nigger.

everything Trump does gets immediately tied up in courts for months and 99% of Congress likes the current system. If you want actual immigration change focus on Congress, I'd say making larger gains in the senate is a priority

POLISH MAGAZINE GIVES LGBT-FREE ZONE STICKERS TO READERS

Attached: 0AB1EEA8-15A3-41CA-99AD-E67303C1FE20.jpg (1242x1615, 638K)

Did he make any statements about the democracy protests that have been going on?

Hong Kong used to be like an ancap paradise and the people there viciously hate the mainlanders and the government just kills people there.

>Then you would actually be holding Trump accountable
This. I already blocked him on twitter like Cernovitch did so he kows that nobody likes him lol. Drumpf BTFO for all eternity.

Based

Obstruction was always going to be a big issue ever since get got in. But we have the Senate pretty much locked down, and I'm pretty sure we're projected to take back the House in 2020. Would we see some change then?

If you delete your Twitter entirely I bet he’ll be really angry

Doesn't Poland have a government program to encourage traditional families and birthrates? Always thought they were cool for that.

Concern troll nigger faggot kys

cringe and bluepilled

MIGA

HOW DOES IT FEEL KNOWING THAT YOUR PRESIDENT IS A KIKE PUPPET?

Attached: AWOOnice2.jpg (634x365, 137K)

You're trying way too hard.

>Iran stated that they're were educated and enforcing environmental regulations
Sure they are. Iran would never lie.

Attached: 1511498266518.jpg (720x1200, 137K)

I’m new here can you please give me a redpill on jews? Did the holocaust really happen? I keep seeing things on here that make me think it didn’t

Holy shit Trump is retarded. "As you can see I did nothing to stop them and didn't offer to redirect them, I just let those good guys to their thing while standing there awkwardly!" Shit tier leadership.

Isn’t Trump bailing some nigger out of a Swedish prison? Didn’t Jared just help pass a bill that lets niggers out of jail?

Who would you vote for instead?

>concern troll
>talking about objective facts

Look I get you deal with these people all day but I'm actually interested in seeing change on that front and what's been happening. I know that bill that removes a greencard cap was passed by the house with a huge majority recently and I sincerely hope that shit gets shot down by the senate or Trump.

>basket of deplorables
>decide to watch it again
>the absolute trainwreck hasn't changed since the last time I watched it
I don't even know anymore guys. The absolute smugness, illusion of grandeur, and smugness you have to possess to say something like this on stage is just astonishing to me. All memes of "IT WUZ HURR TURN" aside, she absolutely and 100% believed she would become the next President because it was given to her by destiny. There wasn't a fear in her mind that she might lose.
youtube.com/watch?v=PCHJVE9trSM
This is what happens when you are part of a family dynasty of politics. You just assume you'll win. Yeb! also fell into this hubris, but was eliminated far earlier.
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1563623262442.webm

Attached: 1455324440731.jpg (624x720, 226K)

Yes. All niggers have been released. Happened a while ago.

~19 minutes in

"jewing my job"

youtube.com/watch?v=mvJzQWziWg4

lol Tucker

Oh no you’re right better vote democrat instead so that niggers get more free shit and I get taxed extra for being white

Kill yourself faggot

Three rulings make it very hard for the executive to swiftly deport
1) any border jumper is awarded the right to an asylum hearing in front of an immigration judge. These have a backlog of 2 years at very least meaning they get to wait for it inside the US
2) every immigration detainee gets the right to request an habeas corpus after some time in detention and to be released with ankle monitor
3) the federal government has a limited number of “beds” that are funded by congress to detain illegals and are legally barred to detain more than the limit set by congress
1 + 2 + 3 makes that the federal executive hands to be tied behind their backs depending of both funding and legislation from congress to deal with border jumpers.

Then there is the illegals already settled. Obama fought Arizona all the way to the Supreme Court to prevent state police from assisting the federal government in identifying and detaining illegals. That makes it much harder for the federal government and the 20,000 ICE agents spread through 400 offices to be able to deal with the approx 20 million illegals.

Bottom line is: electing Trump was one step in the right direction, now America needs to elect 200 more Steve Kings

Attached: 2B335011-68EF-4B0D-9D8E-131038EE6A82.png (1334x750, 2.47M)

Daily reminder America is not settled. New comers are encouraged to replace existing inhabitants as long as they’re able to do so.

I think I know what you're talking about, but it was some bill that helped release 15k non violent criminals in north carolina or something.

Depends on who gets elected
Trump's base and the republicans in general have shifted further right than they were in 2016, but across most of the nation they still vote for shitty representatives and senators who are the same old GOP sob story

The irony is that you typed this with chopsticks, Ching Chong

The bill let them all out everywhere in the country.

They have to honk back, to hell!

Attached: 1551670460018.jpg (1294x1649, 215K)

Dipshit. It’s called holding Trump to his promises, not constantly sucking his dick and making excuses. His cucking on the SEND HER BACK chant was pathetic. He should have stood by his supporters.

MAGA

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-045308_Twitter.jpg (809x1388, 517K)

>t.

Attached: 1535072648050.png (501x673, 42K)

Who are you gonna vote for in the dem primary you gay fag?

We need to hold his feet to the fire. I was thinking maybe some grass-roots protests/marches. What do you think?

Ron Paul. Rand Paul.

UGH. He's so racist. You can't say those things about black and brown people. It's just no longer acceptable and doesn't conform to our values as a democracy.

> we
The telltale of an outsider

LMAOOOOO KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT, YOU FUCKING NIGGER

they're so fucking mad about this and Trump and his supporters are loving these attacks on those four retards
I can't wait until the pressure from all these attacks becomes too much and the natural women instinct to start stabbing friends in the back comes out and the whole squad falls apart

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-074010__01.jpg (1080x601, 81K)

>outsider
I knitted a hat for you. Will you be marching arm-in-arm with me to save our democracy and restore unity and decency?

It did, you're just retarded.

> Rand Paul
What a fucking retard. If immigration is your complaint why the fuck would you vote for someone who literally campaigned on “immigration is our strength”

Attached: 627A47D1-CEB7-4290-B6F7-183FAF3862EB.jpg (720x582, 157K)

Attached: 3924.jpg (720x693, 44K)

How many people died in the holocaust though? I keep seeing conflicting numbers

>the Holocaust happened
Get a load of this guy.

Attached: qb.png (300x269, 87K)

You don't seem like a shill and actually asking questions.
>deportations are lower than they were under Obama
Obongo disguised "catch some spic at the border and then turn them around" as a "deportation". That's where that number comes from.
>I'm interested if there are any bills or programs or news on overhauls to the immigration system.
I'm honestly not aware of any. Congress has yet to draft something worth of value as far as I'm aware.

Maybe you should buy a history book and find out.

Love you Prez Trump! More wall, more jobs, more tweets please please please.

> MAGA & Keep America Great

Attached: MAGA cute.png (1037x1248, 1003K)

Wow. This post is entirely inappropriate.

If you think he doesn’t seem like a shill then you are retarded and also a gay

Jesus fucking christ I didn't think it was so bad.

Why the fuck is the asylum system used for immigration? Asylum should be a system for high profile persecuted people to be resettled away from their country of origin temporarily. Look at Snowden for example, he's an example of what I'd call an asylum seeker. He underwent an action that would have him severely punished in his home country and Russia OFFERED him asylum to protect him due to not recognizing what he'd be punished for. US assyulum seekers should be people like high profile Russian, Venezuelan, Syria, or Iranian whistleblowers and shit. Persecuted people who need safety for geopolitical reasons who act as a net positive asset.

Mexicans are NOT asylum seekers. They aren't even fucking refugees. Yes, there are cartels in Mexico and their economy isn't the best - that isn't fucking justification for traveling all the way here and entering illegally. Living in a terrible country does not make you a refugee. Refugees are people who are literally forced to move away from a war or conflict happening in their country, and they simply seek shelter in new places. Look at the Syrian refugees that went to Turkey, Turkey is a country that is both much closer to home and actually shares their culture. Those that travel all the way to fucking Sweden aren't fucking refugees.

They should be applied at migrants, people attempting immigration. And as soon as you fucking cross that border illegally you are a criminal and ineligible for immigration. The come because we let them, god damn.

don't fall for the snake meme, libertarians are inherently pro-immigration and anti ethnonationalism

Bros I think I was a victim of fake news.

>Bros I think I was a victim of fake news.
We're here for you champ.

Lol

Attached: FB_IMG_1562408064495.jpg (480x364, 30K)

>inappropriate
tits or gtfo bitch

Attached: 905011150.png (749x1035, 641K)

>Jesus fucking christ I didn't think it was so bad.
Where have you been for at least 40 years?
>Why the fuck is the asylum system used for immigration?
Lmao. It's a huge fucking mystery right?

So we don't have any concrete data to compare changes in immigration between pre-2016 and now because of Obama's standard for deportation being changed?

>Asylum should be a system for high profile persecuted people to be resettled away from their country of origin temporarily. Look at Snowden for example

Or Tommy Robinson.

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, not trying to distract myself with his obvious shill posts, but that one post seemed to be in good faith. I always welcome discussion.