Should I join the military?

>age 20
>wageslave job, live with mom, no college
>basically spend all my free time aimlessly browsing the internet, playing vidya, or driving around
>no internal motivation to improve myself or get a gf
>feel emotionally disconnected from the rest of the world, basically just an npc
>in decent physical shape
I was at the mall and saw a flyer for Air Force spec ops. It seems like a decent way to burn a few years of my life. Anyone on /pol with past experience or insight?

Attached: h945_q60_v1533667773_w1680.jpg (1680x945, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don’t join you are an absolute piece of shit. Go infantry and become a man faggot.

I joined the Marines as a "last resort" scenario and fucking hated life. I don't recommend it unless you really want to experience that lifestyle. That said, after leaving the Marines, my military experience definitely helped me attain a well-paying job.

Should we weaponize shotas?

Attached: RoryKurtz 2.jpg (800x650, 326K)

Only do it if you don't have a girlfriend. Try Air Force or Navy so you'll have less chances of dying in combat. Milk the benefits.

>to become a man you must hold a gun and be a jarhead
Jarheadfags are the absolute worst. They think they are tough for with guns in their hands.

Go, meet some folks you might never had interacted with, challenge yourself and gain experience that is hard to get anywhere else. It will make you a more rounded person. If anything you will be disappointed that it isn't as challenging as you expected, and in this you will realize that the only limits you have are the ones that you have placed on yourself. Good luck and best wishes.

yeah, when i killed russians i dreamt it would be for good money.

>saw a flyer for Air Force spec ops
you're gonna be a badass who makes bitches swoon?

I dont know how you can possibly join and not miss it a little bit.

Granted I was an officer, but I definitely miss the times with the bros

Adding on. If you make it out alive, you can easily get yourself a job as a cop.

join the Navy or air Force if you ever want to have a job after the military.

>go airforce, less chance
of standing next to dozens of 1000 pound warheads while the enemy shells and bombs your location? not so much.
anyone who joins a martial service, at least in the US, is risking their body.

Nah, join the marines good military experience and pussy
>Pic related is me

Attached: 1563651665698.png (1200x1200, 146K)

Spec ops are jobs for brainlets that are insecure with their manhood. Go be a desk jockey and get paid the exact same you'll be happy you did.

Personally I'd only recommend it if you feel strongly drawn to it. There are a lot of drawbacks to it and you can't quit, so it's best if you really want it.

Attached: j04p1nj3jkwz.jpg (550x1221, 137K)

True. I'll rather die from a huge explosion then get shot/captured by mossad or get beheaded.

delete this

Attached: 1427367622587.gif (263x239, 357K)

The point of going in is to get military experience you won't get shit from the air force

Based

That appears true if you don't specialize in the Marines or the Army. The Navy and Airforce do weapon's systems work, and those can translate to tech and equipment repair jobs. But grunt translates to high-school or college coach far easier than it translates to tech. Just a question of what your skill set holds.
1 in 15 who have served since those branches formed have actually seen combat on average? Most MOS are supply lines, not without risks, but not specifically engaging on attack runs either.

I thought the point was to milk the benefits of "service" and get out alive without any physical or mental damage and get a real job afterwards that pays you well for having served.

God no
Go get a real job

>Not getting military experience to kill jews in Minecraft

Attached: 1552594715795.png (894x773, 48K)

I think you should.
I met a lot of people who were useless drug addicts and became men after joining the army

The army is for fags who need to compensate for having a small cock. /thread

Read books in your free time. The military is not some lovely exciting thing, the majority of the time is spent doing useless things and waiting.

Nope I only joined for experience I fucking hate it so much I've only been in like 6months

Glad you don't compensate, just wave it around like it's big or something.

Just joined the Navy myself, I ship off to boot camp soon. A lot of people here will try and convince you you're just fighting for Israel, and that might be true, but I don't care. It's a mans duty to serve his country, regardless of what they need him for. It's a good way to get training and travel the world as well.

I have yet to meet one person (Even guys with hella bad PTSD) who have told me they regret joining. Join up faggot, be a patriot, and when you get out, use the skills and experience you've gained to shape the nation.

I went navy. Please dont do it bro. Dont sell your soul to israel. Also be prepared to be around fucking freaks and niggers with no privacy.

Join the Army or Marines. Live the lifestyle. Learn to hate it, I'm sure, but more importantly you'll get acclimated to being outside, preparing to fight, training constantly, and the absolute butt fucking bullshit that the military passes as leadership everyday.

you'll leave with a better knowledge of weapons and tactics and a general resentment of bureaucracy.

Plus, GI Bill is worth your enlistment alone, and you'll get some semblance of disability no matter what as long as you aren't retarded. Keep copies of all your medical forms they hand you, they'll lose their own copies.

- t. former Army Captain.

Attached: 66866009_455199775260207_1775661182359699456_n.jpg (500x300, 13K)

Volunteer more and do more studying. Obviously you're either a slacker or a fuckup.

Except actual experience that translates to the real world. If you want to go sleep in a ditch with a bunch of mouth breathing retards then you'll get the real military experience in army or marines. Fucking retard.

Attached: 1562207801978.jpg (480x480, 21K)

>Be a patriot
wrong reason to join

>thinks he'll join spec ops without college education
>only experience in combat is in cowadoody
Yeah good luck bud.

Attached: BENIN.jpg (407x441, 183K)

If you want Spec Ops go Army Delta or Navel Seals.

maybe coast guard for career

became a marine at 23 bored with life and living with parents for two years out of college now I make six figures as a contractor, definitely recommend

>no internal motivation to improve myself
yeah that's gonna need some work.
what's your mile time?

phoneposting with cuck flag baka

Attached: 66744AAD-A7A6-4C50-A130-130659245C76.png (638x359, 359K)

Lol sir if this is true, that you used to be a fucking captain, then please do some activism for white nationalism please.

I did>Studying
I have to be careful what I look at I've been here a long time and I don't want to get in trouble

This should be the only reason to join. Regardless of how Jewy our government is, I love the fuck out of this country and I love the people I grew up with. If you really need external motivation, then just do your 4 years then go be a PMC when you get out and make shitloads of money.

>operating radar stations has no translation to the real world
>working control tower has no translation to the real world
>working in supply has no translation to the real world
>being a pilot has no translation to the real world
>being a cook for thousands has no translation to the real world
What kind of shitty, imagination free, fuck-up are you?

Attached: 1353245236544.jpg (640x896, 48K)

>Activism
>Army
You can get in trouble for supremacist ideology in the armed forces

I'm more focused on my white family right now and keeping them safe. We moved to the PNW and there's still violent degenerate apes everywhere. I don't do any political activism, just a lot of reading and I figure I'm already on watchlists.

That's actually what I could do

To be a man you must die or kill for israel.
Protect our greatest ally.
You would have to be an absolute retard to join the military right now.
Learn to code, or get into sales and knock up as many hot chicks as you can. Then pay child support and teach your kids to do the same.

Yeah I love America too but we need to work against our current government to get our country back

Saving some poor sod who was trying to haul a catch to feed his kids? Not a bad life.

go intel
>easy life
>can know about cool shit but not have to risk life participating
>after 10 years you can go work for alphabet bois or contracting company

No shit. He should be a martyr

> Should I die for Israel?

Fuck yea.

No he's right im just doing infantry while I go to collage for political science

Idk, seems like a lot of fun I just don't think people should serve given the state of the country. Like what are you fighting for, the US can't secure its fucking borders.

Not everyone is so based
Fuck off your country is the reason why were in this mess and why I can't speak German

God bless sir.

They might if they go SOF. PJ, CCT, etc see combat.

>our country is the reason why

no.

kikes are.

Why get a copy job. Go in as an electronic tech or IT and your set for like. 75k easy first job out of the military.

Fuck off nigger. I'll rape your mom and shit down your neck Israeli lapdog. Come hit me up bitch.

Yeah fucking same I'll bet im on a watchlist or two especially after trying to buy the anarchists cookbo0k

>dive pay
>jump pay
>incentive pay
>hazardous duty pay

"go be a desk jockey and get paid the same"

Our current government isn't doing shit. Liberals can't fight. The majority of cops are conservative, and there's enough conservatives in the armed forces to cripple the military if they split. This isn't even taking into account all the conservative citizens that own guns and won't give them up under any circumstances. Jews can plot and scheme all they like, it won't affect our people. Everyone you kill overseas is just one less person that can hurt your fellow Americans.

I was 20 in 2014 working as a shift manager at a Micky D's with no motivation to go to college. I did 4 years in the USMC, learned a shit ton of life lessons, and am currently going to school on the post 9/11 GI Bill getting a paid for college education.

If you want to do something high speed, then all the power too you, but I'd recommend trying to do an MOS that is in very high demand in the civilian world. The military is what you make of it. If you focus on all the shitty aspects of the job, then you will be perpetually miserable your entire enlistment.

>serve your country
What country? A dwindling population of people whose ancestors built this country and a bunch of third world shitholers. Good luck with boat life

No it's because the strongest always survive and you lost
Shut the fuck up wristlet

You don't need a degree for SOF you mong. You need a degree for SOF officer positions. Being articulate will help, but you don't need college for that.

>Conservatives
Most conservatives are worse than liberals with their pro-Israel and anti-racist beliefs also they won't give up their guns but their children probably will, the Jews will never stop trying to subvert our nation

Scared little 90 iq larping bitch.
>the strong survive
Lmao everyone survives in the first world. Only kike lovers like you die for the state.

You literally can bust illegals and drug smugglers

It's spelt college you dumb fuch ahahaha

you arent strong

you are rotten and a slave

to kikes

you always were, even back then

your whole country is a fake

plastic

it was even funded by kikes

hahaha

Advance in your MOS you moronic faggot. Read that 800 page manual and keep it memorized. Practice your marksmanship regularly. Be the fastest knot tier in barracks history. Study to be valuable.
They'll let you ride bench long enough to shit you out if you don't want to be in charge of anything. If you took up as rifleman, then you should be training/testing up for sniper.

Don't go Submarines but on the other hand they're filled with former neets

Air Force is for pussies and navy for queers, wait for the Iranians to be dead before getting into an active role though because that could land you in hot shit pretty quickly

Language pay beats those though, doesn't it? SF probably get the most bonus pay

>Die for the state
>The strong survive
Do you know how to fucking read, I was talking to the German

Active AF for 8 years now. Everyone I know that's gotten out has either gone Guard/Reserve or has immediately tried to come back Active.

Crazy good benefits, decent pay scale, opportunity for world travel, learn a skillset that makes bank in the civilian world, based coworkers...It's not a bad life, user.

>afraid of sand-niggers
flag checks out.

not sure about language but SOF certainly are getting much larger re-enlistment bonus'

Based and truthpilled. Please kill all of us for destroying the white race.

what do you do?

Thanks for the poem faggot
Yeah I've been shooting regularly at the range

Nah dont OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=vRMTF8ChAAQ

US Military isnt cool like vid related. Youll probably be doing shit and be surrounded by military thots.

Infantry

no problem, yamal

>yamal
Learn to type, Achmed

Attached: 1554074874090.png (1280x1733, 1.51M)

Let's say I was stupid and bought a slew of anarchist/libertarian/fascist/industrial society and it's future/doomer/prepper shit off amazon in one or two huge bulk purposes before I realized that is the last thing I should have ever done.

Amazon sends the tracking of a massive slew of items purchased to several 3 letter organizations, and their criteria for tracking is much more mundane that you'd even think.

So I'm certain with my background and their assumption of my ideology they monitor my e-presence, can't tell if anyone's ever bothered to drive by my house or anything.

Remember, just because you're paranoid doesn't mean someone's not watching you.

Attached: 66068398_2013384888765362_2792722451803406336_n.jpg (598x750, 65K)

learn to suck my enormous horse cock, you nigger

Remember "Hans", all the good Germans died in the war. Well, some good ones made it to South America.

>people join army /marines to do things other than sleep in ditches and blow shit up

You need an asvab above 5 to do any of those things you listed. Might be about 3 people in the army /marines smart enough to score that high.

Attached: a5MZ4DL_700b.jpg (326x294, 18K)

>Should I join the military?
navy or air force only, learn a trade or skill, no frontline infantry crap

Is the coast guard better than joining the navy?

You're probably on a list but it isn't monitored by humans unless something of interest happens and you seem like a suspect. There are too many people who are into controversial things for people to monitor.

language pay is easy to get if you're fluent in the language, so i'm not disagreeing with you, but you can get all the physical pays and then qualify with tagalog or norwegian or whatever.

Not spanish though lol, they got enough of them already.

Too many Mexicans in the marines now

working on water movement? working on sneaking up on your barracks mates? working on shutting the fuck up for days except where you have to respond? there are all kinds of ways you can use this time you're getting paid to do dull upkeep labor to get yourself into position to be a force. and we're paying for those training fields to be there for you to use.

which reminds me, be very careful which group you team up with when you show up. don't get in with the 4 and out fuck-ups if you want to advance or be a lifer.
put those faggots out of your life by staying the fuck away from them.
oh, and save at least 1/4 of each check in a place you can't easily get it. a saving's account that doesn't let you write checks and you have to travel off base is not a bad idea. you want a nest egg when you get out. let the other faggot buy the extra beers if you have to go out.

Yes, I'm aware I generally talk bluepilled with my mates I haven't done anything wrong though
Yeah sure thing faggot