Are you ready for the Greater Depression of 2020?

1 in 5 will be laid off

Attached: 1553312530383.png (389x392, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-los-angeles-.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-San-Francisco.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-Northeast.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-New-York-v-Boston.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-1-nationwide-.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-west-.png
oftwominds.com/blog-photos/housing-bubble11-06.jpg
thinkrealty.com/generational-housing-bubble-forming/
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/HSN1F
mansizedtarget.wordpress.com/2009/04/18/immigration-and-the-housing-bubble/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

affordable housing yum yum

How is this a bad thing

Dog eaters aren't buying up distressed properties in nigger town anymore. Damn man. I better get my money right!

Here the previous one was over around 2016. So capitalism is in depression like 75% of years?

And your fuckers say communism is bad? Fuck!

>w-we need more rich foreigners sheltering their dirty money in coastal real estate you damn bigots!
>also we have a housing crisis, you dumb flyover idiots, you can't even afford to live in LA!

Kek

Can't fucking wait. I'm tired of browsing zillow looking for a place to settle down and buy and seeing everyone trying to sell their shack made in 1970 for a half million dollars.

Sounds like the left coast is in troubles. Shame.

it'll take 5 to 10 years to reach the bottom though

move to iowa faggot

Accelerationism at its finest, burn it all to the ground. May the nigger apocalypse be swift and effective, young Jedi.

Attached: 1554409955370.jpg (700x762, 491K)

Oh no, now American couples can afford to purchase, own, and live in the property that should be theirs by right of birth over the foreigners looking to make a quick buck at the expense of Americans. And the only ones who suffer are real estate industry that hasn't learned its lesson and is about to go bankrupt again? What a tragedy. I seriously hope affordable housing and fewer foreigners never happens in my country. God forbid Canadians are able to purchase their own property in their own country.

No. It took 2 years to hit the bottom last time the housing bubble popped. Then it took 5-10 years to recover from the bottom.

Man, I really need a place soon. I qualify for 290k and most things I find are total shit shacks. Should I just leave Southern California?

I will personally hang a kike when the next Wall Street depression comes.

>Southern California
how can you afford anything with only 290k? i was looking at houses and they are almost 1m in Southern California

I own nothing, so I'm already ahead of the curve.

>no link
leaf-tier thread

>Inland Empire

Buying puts, lots of puts

lol this is good news. we want housing prices to crash.

oh no, chinks will no longer drive up housing prices and abuse birthright citizenship like every other non-white in the world
WHY THE FUCK IS BIRTHRIGHT STILL A THING

good why the FUCK should foreigners be able to buy our homes and land and leave them vacant to drive up the cost of housing?

>niggertown?
chinks have been buying prime real estate all along the west coast for years now.

only thing about that is all that money might become worthless overnight

i cant wait to buy cheap stock
bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

You're naive if you think this is going to result in cheaper housing. Boomers and banks will vacuum up the properties.

>Barstow

Stay the fuck outta Iowa faggot

boomers and banks are all dying within the next decade

London house prices are falling as well.

Some areas of London, like Knightsbridge, experienced 20% fall in property values within a year couple of years ago. Prices have gone down further since then.

Everyone is pulling their money out of London properties.

>allowing non citizens to own residential property
politicians need to be shot

36% of the Chinese market is nothing, well for most of the nation. Now for California that is a different thing, since they, and tech are why there is no affordable homes.

No only those with property will feel it if they are trying to sell. This means the Commie Patrol, and guys getting Asian massages will be unhappy. The Chinese have been hurt bad enough right now due to tariffs, that they do not have the money to be in our market.

>Broke ass chinks.
Fake and gay

Attached: aG9geGK_700b.jpg (500x375, 32K)

a lot of price support came from sweet heart deals the big banks made with private equity who turned many millions of foreclosed homes into rentals.

This in essence removed houses from the available inventory of homes for sale and put a solid floor under the housing market. Once these large investor groups owned enough of the homes they could also start jacking up the rents.

Just another down side to bailing out the banks and the investors. Big upside for them. Big down side for the rest of us
it was planned that way.

WRONG

2007 was never really resolved. They just pumped a bunch of money into the big banks so they could pretend to not be bankrupt and keep the real estate market from crashing even harder and blowing up more loans and leaking into commercial real estate.

It's a bomb waiting to go off one day, and any normal person has been waiting for a least a decent correction for years.

I bought in LA 1991 for $20k. Back then the government wasn’t in the business of making banks whole again so foreclosures were everywhere and yes I should have bought as many as I could. BUT when the last bust happened I figured the same patter would play out and holy cow was I wrong. RE is now an asset class that has it’s own plunge protection team to ensure that those prices never reflect reality.

We are currently in a 20yr housing bubble which started in 2001 with Bush NWO policies. The bubble never popped!
2008 wasnt allowed to crash and correct. the globalists prevented a return to historic values. that would mean you could get a house in LA for $150k, like it was back in 2000.

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP!!
Fuck chinks and fuck them buying our homes

I second that you all should stay out of Iowa. It's terrible here.

Chinese realize that there is more hope back home. The West is doomed.

I was thinking shitholes like San Bernardino and Banning

>We are currently in a 20yr housing bubble which started in 2001 with Bush NWO policies. The bubble never popped!
Wrong.
The bubble popped in 2007 with too many defaults from bad lending due to Clinton polices of making it so people who could barely afford rent could by homeswith little, or no down. Also under Clinton, with Greenspan they deregulated banking, and got rid of Glass-Steagall with the modernization act. There were some warning that it would crash the system, and cause problems, but went on with it anyways. Also the tech bubble was popping at the same time the rest was coming into its burst point. These are purposely created bubbles to keep people form gaining power.

well I got a bunch of money saved away
a housing crash sounds great to me.

Also I might add you are fairly deluded if you think the two parties are different, and are not on the same goal path. They are all progressives, and they are all globalists, but you all keep voting blue, or red, and keep the Uniparty in power to keep destroying our nation.

Attached: constitution party.png (660x330, 228K)

lol

(...you're not serious ru?)

>t. neocohen shillbot

see "central banks' unprecedented policy created the low vol bubble through multiple channels, including direct purchase of risk assets, incentivizing investors to sell volatility for yield by keeping rates low, encouraging share buybacks through easy debt financing, directing hedge funds to acquire millions of properties to prevent a correction...

Central banks have painted themselves into a corner by not allowing asset price corrections since 2000 and 2008. They have caused the rise of populism as the masses are impoverished by a cost of living that rises faster than wages and the rich hold ever more (unearned) wealth.

Central bankers should hang just for saying that their stable money mandate really means at least 2% inflation by a measure that purposefully understates inflation.

Over a decade ago on this blog I use to harp on the evils of Globalism, elimination of Glass-Steagall Act,, and all things that were destroying America, as many on this blog were.

Instead of a meaningful correction of what had gone awry , there has been a double downing on faulty policies. It’s just hard to watch.

Foreigners shouldn't even be allowed to purchase our homes.

If that's the case, my lead stores are gonna moon

Yes, Iowa is the worst state in the union, it's flat and boring and full of nothing but miles and miles of empty space. I'm currently posting on a corn built radio mast.

With the keynsian monetary system yes.

I live in San Diego and am trying to buy a house. Every open house I go to has at least three Chinese families looking at it at the same time I'm there.

tfw when you realize hitler was right and commies were based

artificial crash.
>buy in large number, cause inflation, sell in large numbers, cause crash

i got my goats and shotgun

Attached: pepe-fren (1).png (790x909, 46K)

Housing is one of the reasons (((they))) keep pushing immigration. So the ponzi keeps growing. So banksters keep getting paid and steal houses after he crash. Its sick and fucked up

Simply because the US government has kept putting off this crisis. And, of course, the more you allow bubbles to build up, the more excesses you have.

Instead of dealing with the global financial crisis of 2008, the government just imported millions more shitskins and printed a bunch of money and tried to blow their way out of it. Central banks should be able to create money in line with the growth of the economy, period. Central banks only make bubbles worse, which means crises and depressions and the deleveraging that follows.

You can give companies a trillion dollars, but what are they going to do with it? Just buy back stock and pay dividends to their shareholders. They don’t need to expand. We’ve got excess supply here and around the world. We don’t need businesses to invest in a lot of new capacity. We already did that in the boom.

The big banks in fact seem to be licking their chops waiting for the crash. They stand at the ready to repossess foreclosures and crash-priced stocks. One can only hope that sufficient QE-unwind has been accumulated so that banks will be prevented from benefiting to greatly from the crash.

The Fed creates asset bubbles by importing millions of shitskins and lending cheap money, and then directs Wall Street Hedge Funds to swoop in and repossess all the foreclosed properties after the bubble pops

Wall Street landlords (REITs) are cronies of the Fed and are on track to monopolize the entire real estate market

unfortunately rents are surging just like home prices, thanks to politicians doing everything they can to drive rents even higher-- by importing millions of migrants, subsidizing Wallstreet Landlords (REITs)

I tell people this all the time at work in San Diego. Chinese people are buying up homes like crazy, two coworkers actually have to mail checks to China for rent.

But, no one cares....

If housing prices dip, then more Wall Street banks will print funds out of thin air, devalue your savings, buy up all the underwater properties or foreclose on them, and not offer them back to the general public like they did in 2007-2014

and globalists will import millions more immigrants. Even if they live 4 families to one house in order to afford rent, it will be allowed

the cost of living and the cost of housing will keep going up, and the value of labor will keep going down. Can't have too many "lazy" Americans not struggling tooth and nail to scrape out a meager, childless, debt-ridden serf existence.

>poos replace chinks

Prez wants more H1B which should give high end RE a boost. Trust a RE man to have your back.

There’ll be far, far, far more h1b coming into this country in the next 15 – 20 years. Think about it, a third of the population, i.e. 100 million baby boomers will die off in the next 15-20 years. You need to import people to avoid depreciation of assets — create demand. The 300k green cards in the bill that Harris is sponsoring is just a drop in the bucket. The numbers need to balloon to a few 100 million. As of now, the number of indians about 10 million.

This particular bill has backing from both parties for this reason.

China and India have the most population. H1b is now synonymous with poos/chinks. So expect to see a lot, lot, lot more Indians under this scheme. Which other country can supply these many people on a steady basis?

>t. neocohen shillbot
Really!?
That is your best answer to actual facts. You just do not want to admit that Billy boy was the actual cause, with Ruben that caused it. You are the shill.
>Central banks have painted themselves into a corner by not allowing asset price corrections since 2000 and 2008.
No Central Banks are doing as intended by the Progressive movement, and that was to destroy this nation through debt. In reality we owe nothing since the Reserve Dollars are not real dollars, but FIAT currency.

Because the kikes inflating the real estate market by 100-500% fair value will lose money.

They will not allow home prices to return to the historical mean (2X median income). In 2001, you could buy a house in Melbourne for $120k. In 1985, a house in Melbourne was $50k, those days will never come back.

Governments are deadset to never allow a correction. The government recently announced to increase the population to 50 million, by increasing immigration, in order to prop up the housing bubble

in 1960s, housing price was lower than annual income
rents have risen 720%, and house prices have soared 2100%:
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-los-angeles-.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-San-Francisco.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-Northeast.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-New-York-v-Boston.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-1-nationwide-.png
wolfstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/US-income-v-housing-2-west-.png

before the shitskin invasion, ALL houses in US were pennies on the dollar.

in 1998, you could buy a home in San Fran, NYC, LA for $160k and in Boston for $100k.

oftwominds.com/blog-photos/housing-bubble11-06.jpg

>Simply because the US government has kept putting off this crisis.
The reality is the government is the crisis. This is why people like me are preppers and have been for decades. For me everything bellies up, I sit back, and enjoy life. But the intial real estate crash was brought out by Clinton polices, because his master told him to do it, like Bush, and Obama.

>If housing prices dip, then more Wall Street banks will print funds out of thin air, devalue your savings,
My homes are paid for, and I am a prepper. Life is good, too bad for city dwellers.

Another fear shill, you must be invested, or in debt, so sorry for you.

>implying housing bubble doesnt exist in Canada, Oz, UK...

the housing bubble is GLOBAL. it has little to do with local laws and more to due with IMMIGRATION and GLOBALISM

stop ignoring the globalist housing crisis phenomenon since year 2000!

from January 2000 to July 2006, starting with Bush NWO leader's Housing Bubble, home prices surged 900%

Avg price of house around 1998 before globalisation and free-trade went full swing
>$180k in NYC (boros)
>$150k in Bay Area
>$150k in LA
>$120k in DC
>$140k in Sydney
>$120k in Melbourne
>$140k in Toronto
>$190k in Vancouver
>£70k in London

Avg price of house after 2004 massive free-trade/open-borders
>$800k in NYC (boros)
>$1m in Bay Area
>$600k in LA
>$500k in DC
>$900k in Sydney
>$700k in Melbourne
>$600k in Toronto
>$1m in Vancouver
>£400k in London
---------------------------------------------------------
before free trade:
>domestic production of goods
>goods were affordable and of high quality
>lowest cost of living
>affordable housing (house costs only 2 times the annual salary)
>90% white

after free trade:
>homeless/opiod/suicide epidemic/white genocide
>unemployment
>highest cost of living
>unaffordable housing (10-20 times the annual salary)
>plummeting life expectance
>shit quality products that kill you
>millions of illegal shitskin locusts invading and killing whites

They have been saying this shit was going to happen every year after 2008
I stopped getting my hopes up

the leaf gets it.

All those spics and niggers
>a million dollars
Fucking how

good, fuck 'em

the decoupling of housing and wages (always @ 2X median income) started in 2000

People have to remember this housing crunch started when china entered trade in 2000 and Bush flooded us with open border foreigners and made it easier for foreigners to buy property and at the same time they started letting boat people loose in the community

free trade is the most sacred cow, so libertarians intentionally ignore this fact and instead overhype fraction reserve banking as the cause of housing hyperinflation, which only started in 2000 and not before the entrance of China into WTO

>Yes goyim, the millenials are the problem. They arent buying our hyperinflated houses. We need 20 million more poos, spics, and chinks to do the job millenials wont.

According to Fannie Mae’s report, as baby boomers exit their owner-occupied homes there could be a glut of new homes and steep decline in price-- returning to historic, pre-globalization levels.

Government Solutions to prevent a return to home affordability includes Mass Immigration, which spurred the dramatic price surge in housing booms 1 and 2.

Adjust immigration policy to create more potential homeowners, to keep hyperinflated prices afloat.
Advocates for this tactic suggest that creating more legal households would increase the number of potential owner-occupants in the market.

thinkrealty.com/generational-housing-bubble-forming/

The Fed wants us to pay 1.2 millions for a house boomers paid 80K. Fuck that. Housing is a scam, there's no reason for property to gain any value at all, theft it is

I unironically do not understand how the united states dollar is still a currency

>the housing bubble is GLOBAL. it has little to do with local laws and more to due with IMMIGRATION and GLOBALISM
And if I owed on my property I would worry, but I don't, so I won't. You see I never fell for the chase shiny crap, but chose the pay it off, and be self sufficient way of life, Even when my work dropped during the recession, I did not have a problem. I am in construction, and had more free time during Obama. Again life is good if you were smart. I will add I also have a couple of years of long term food stored.

Fucking China aint got shit on us!

Attached: 1374607983100.png (576x432, 351K)

Why are they leaving?

Your anecdote is worthless and borderline off-topic.

>chinks stop buying real estate
>prices fall because of lower demand
won't this be a good thing?

Me and you both. I got 100k just sitting in a money market waiting for the market to drop. If things like new mortgage numbers are any indication, it looks like it has already started in earnest.
The bubble definitively popped in 2007-2008. We never ever recovered from it fully. Sort this by max and embrace your retardation.
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/HSN1F

there was no repeal of the Glass-Steagall act in Canada or UK or Ireland or Australia or Europe... and all those places have had a massive housing bubble since in year 2000

There was no deregulation of banking in any of these countries which experienced synchronized massive housing bubbles since 2000 Bush NWO and the rise of open borders, deregulated immigration, and globalism

>1990s major cities are majority White and affordable housing at 2X median income ($100k)

>2000s cities are now majority shitskin turned into turd world shitholes and housing is now in bubbles at 20X median income

>housing bubble is totally not because of shitskins who now make up 95% of the entire population in cities

>According to Fannie Mae’s report, as baby boomers exit their owner-occupied homes there could be a glut of new homes and steep decline in price-- returning to historic, pre-globalization levels.
If you are stupid enough to leave a debt free home it is not my problem. If you bought in a place you do not love, it is not my problem. I love where I bought, and have no intention of leaving, so again nothing to me.

Same reason Breitbart is still a thing

>Back then the government wasn’t in the business of making banks whole again
S&L bailout was in full swing.

As far as I can tell, the majority of city's are taxing the fuck out of chinks and pocketing a large amount of the money whilst the infrastructure in the area's are crumbling leading to a large devaluation of value in those areas

Russia has gotten the majority of that chinese investment now with a ton of new business and real estate opening up near the Chinese border

Attached: oo f.png (1316x679, 1.06M)

>tfw mined 3 bitcoin on old PC when bitcoin first came out
>PC got thrown out one day
>didnt care much
>died inside when bitcoin hit a peak price

>retard cant read
see US also had a much lower cost of living and much higher quality of life before free trade/NAFTA/China/open borders.

Bay Area, Seattle, LA, San Diego, NYC, Boston used to all be working class blue collar white cities. The houses in these cities were priced at 2X the average annual salary.

It took a blue collar worker only 2 years income to afford a house in cities that are now out of reach for even white collar earning 6 figures.

Also, products were much cheaper and of higher quality before free trade.

china/open borders/Free trade raped the west

Most corporations will buy properties for their expats working abroad. As staff rotates, the house remains in the company's hands. It helps avoid problems finding a suitable place for their workers.
Chinese businesses have no reason to be any different, though a lot of these businessmen are yuppies with new money, too much of it to spend and too little wisdom to properly invest.
This has been the case for years, and now we see the effects of the tariffs on the Chinese economy also taking its toll on the Chinese yup.

Also a lot of those men have been developing their properties as hotels, and hotels have the annoying tendency to absolutely tank the land value around them, especially the cheapy clandestine ones.

> mfw when holding tons of bearish bets timed for this

Fuck yeah I'm ready. I've been telling everyone for months about all the signs but no one will listen. Anyone with half a fucking brain should be able to see what's coming. And no it's not muh housing crash

Attached: weeb_bux.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

So we wait until the boomers fucking die.

>Your anecdote is worthless and borderline off-topic.
It is 100% on topic. Only those who have not spent, and prepared in life, are the only ones who suffer. If you sacrificed, and made sure you are debt free, and perpared for emergencies, a global melt down is noting but noise.
>there was no repeal of the Glass-Steagall act in Canada or UK or Ireland or Australia or Europe
But they had tied themselves into the bubble, so when it popped they paid the price. Everyone seems to think they are intelligent enough to out smart the markets. Well this is proof they are not as intelligent as they think.

You niggas need Henry George

Attached: Henry_George.jpg (1200x1747, 311K)

After the 2006-2009 crash, the banks using Fed bailout money bought up all the excess houses on the market or sat on foreclosed houses from the collapse removing excess supply from the market, and then slowly put foreclosures up for sale over a number of years as prices went up. There is over supply of housing but they are artificially cornering the market by holding back supply.

Sauce? Friends in banking and rel-estate.

US Fed must put floor under home prices
Housing prices in the US must not be permitted to continue falling, says the chief investment officer, Bill Gross
The economy is financial asset-based, which is reliant on consumption-- not production-based

this finance asset-based economy is totally dependent on rising asset prices

the Federal Reserve through fiscal policy measures must halt the decline and put a floor under housing prices in order to stop the deterioration in this asset-based economy

This is something that truly cannot be permitted to continue

The Federal Reserve responded to the bubble collapse with unprecedented intervention to prop up housing values: the Fed dropped short-term interest rates to near-zero (i.e. ZIRP, zero-interest rate policy) and bought roughly $2 trillion of mortgage-backed securities in two waves. (That's about 20% of the entire U.S. mortgage market.)

oh man its terrible when your residential housing isnt owned as an investment vehicle by foreigners who care nothing for your country

Attached: 6456332.jpg (279x181, 8K)

Amazing posts user, do you by chance have any articles/pdfs of your work saved from your blog? I'd like to read them all.

Which of bush's policies caused the housing bubble? Im curious if you even know. If you do know enough about policy around the housing market then youd know it was clintons policies to make housing affordable to everyone by incentivizing banks to give out high risk loans that caused this bubble. Those toxic loans were then packaged and sold off to try and mitigate losses for banks

>US also had a much lower cost of living and much higher quality of life before free trade/NAFTA/China/open borders.
Now what you wrote in this I can fully agree with. When I kept seeing all of this globalization crap starting with Reagan, my wife, and I decided we needed to make ourselves debt free by our late 30s, early 40s, and did so. When NAFTA hit we kept investing in important things like guns, and foods that were long term. Also growing our own. Fricking world wide progressivism is the new communism.
I would advise if possible pay off debt, and find a nice place you can live on, and off of. Buy all of the long term storage foods you can. They will be the currency in a full melt down. You should already have firearms, and weapons.

Thank goodness.

We nationalism now

Take that globalists

Aries God of war
Lucifer lord of light
And the whore of Babylon
Will bring about ww3 and there's nothing you can do

Muahahahahahahah
Muahahahaha
Hahahahah
Heh

The Chinese must know the boomers are about to die out and cause a crash

communism sucks because of it's state control of media, and basically your entire life.

Attached: Oh_945bf2_1233539.jpg (480x320, 33K)

Even if property values tank, you still own a home. It doesn’t get less able to keep you warm/cool and sheltered.

Yea because our media isn't controlled by the Democrats

>housing price bubble collapses
>more people can afford homes

Attached: 1563224222274.png (898x692, 761K)

bush allowed millions of poos/chinks/Mexicant immigrants to the US and helped them get home loans

Bush conspired with Greenspan to import millions of illegals and poos to prop up a housing bubble, after the collapse of Greenspan's tech ponzi bubble.

the Bush administration’s trafficked millions of Hispanics and told the goyim that beaners were “natural Republicans” and that the best way to get them into the fold was to give them a stake in the “ownership society” through various housing subsidies. Hispanics’ increasing numbers in the so-called “sand states” had a lot to do with the bubble’s disproportionate influence in those regions, and these subprime borrowers’ low levels of human capital and earnings eventually led to the music stopping as payments were unmade and new borrowers could not materialize to prop up the inflated housing prices. I mean, throughout the boom, no one said, “Does it make sense a sheetrocker from Chiapas making $11/hour can afford a $400K McMansion in Anaheim?”

This is what may be called an “overdetermined” event. In other words, without large levels of Hispanic immigration and Bush’s obsession with cultivating beaner political support, the bubble would not have happened

The relationship of the demented immigration policy of the post-1986 amnesty years must not be allowed to disappear into the memory hole — as, of course, both parties would like it to. They will try to twirl the “bubble” into a case of bad economics, if not an act of God like an earthquake

mansizedtarget.wordpress.com/2009/04/18/immigration-and-the-housing-bubble/

Before open borders, My boss, graduated STEM in mid-late 80s. His starting salary was 45k
Today it is the same. Yet price of everything has surged 9000%

He bought a house in LA for $70K the same year he started work

he could buy a brand new car and pay it off in 2-3 months. He'd buy a new one every year for work because they were so cheap