Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: #FFFFFF.jpg (554x800, 128K)

Attached: well.webm (264x480, 2.74M)

non white.

everything non-white

>thinking niggers are human

Jewish. Selfish. Narcissistic. Jewish. Malicious. Jewish.

Chinks, niggers and kikes. You're welcome.

Half human, half submarine.

Attached: Subhuman.jpg (500x375, 99K)

I hate leg press fags more than jews man

Bruh.

Attached: Doubt.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Hello Jow Forums

Less than 90% European. Some Japs are cool though.

>convert to islam and you'll get these 4 women as wives. they have to stay loyal or they get beheaded. daily morning 5some blowjobs

do you take the offer, Jow Forums?

Underrated

> Doubt

thats why youre gay

Course. but only have babies with the one on the right

>implying you wouldnt cum deep in that pajeeta

contraception is haram and not permitted

the left
bitchute.com/video/v0X2KPyuBEm1/

Appearing human but lacking a minimum level of intelligence to function productively in human societies.

Blacks Muslims Jews spics

IQ below 70 while not having chromosomal defects.

Psychologically and/or intellectually unable to function in a trust-and-respect-based society (when in a state of physiological maturity).

- committing crimes with victims
- causing nuisances
- stimulating unrest
- starting fights
- living for pleasure alone, especially drugs or sex
- not maintaining cleanliness of body and living space
- violating the space of others (loud noise in public places, trains buses, riding the wrong way in the bike lane, parking in handicapped spots)

any of these behaviors, especially with a lack of awareness for why they're wrong, proves an individual unworthy of the title of human. They should be stripped of all rights, including the right to life.

An altered version of the main product line. Like how a German Shepard is a subspecies to the general dog species. How whites are the subspecies to the general homosapien, each race is the subspecies to the homosapien.

We are different from one another through varying intellect, muscle mass potential, diseases, culture, etc.

My sort of definition.

boom. this guy right here.

Anything not Scandinavian.

Attached: BA26405D-B6C7-4F84-B102-3B2C5900607E.jpg (650x353, 46K)

furthest to the left

t. nonwhite

Killing others for niggerish behavior? Sounds niggerish to me. You’re an autist. Probably a low EQ chink.

also, needing to be provided for by others instead of providing more than you consume. being an adult dependent on others is subhuman, and this includes all able-bodied welfare recipients who are too stupid to occupy a job.

He wanted to be white so bad he used a picture of a white video game character as his avatar.

the only other option is to live in a society that is more and more full by the day of people who behave like animals. They have been taking your money to spread their population for decades. They will soon begin to rape and murder your family. I hope your compassion for them outweighs the pain of watching your wife get gangraped while you are beaten to a pulp and robbed into destitution, because that's the world your pissweak mercy for violent animals is going to create.

will i be allowed in the ethnostate guys

Attached: AD8FBF72-4EAC-4C2D-B94A-F8C477B7B573.jpg (1124x1500, 242K)

The one on the left.

>satire comic from Harper's magazine
Ok budd

Not pure European

Attached: D53B09A3-ADFB-4FAE-B929-9496B0F4A378.jpg (1024x468, 66K)

I'll start from left to right. Nigger mixed with amerimutt, chink with surgery, poo mixed with bong and finish nigger

Left

- Unable to plan things ahead or predict bad outcomes
- Leaves trash everywhere, vandalizes property and never does proper maintenance
- Prone to crime, laziness, incompetence, stupidity and arrogance (while being dumb as fuck)
- Believes in the most stupid shit he can find no matter how incoherent
- Impulsive, loud, obnoxious, frequent temper tantrums and addicted to adrenaline
- Instead of minding his own business, messes up with other people and tries to be as inconvenient and invasive as possible
- Tries to look rich and buys poorly made crap that looks terrible, then ends up in a mountain of debt

So, brazilians, americans, arabs, jews and niggers, basically.