MY FELLOW (((CHINESE))) PEOPLE

Jews not being able to infiltrate and subvert the East is a meme. They have been intermarrying for centuries and adopting the physical, linguistic and culture aspects of their host civilizations in the East to undermine it just as they have done to the Whites in Europe and the Donmeh in the Islamic Middle East.

1. We have been together since the Tang Dynasty, when your happy merchants brought brocade, beaver and marten skins, and swords. and eunuchs, slave girls and boys, the pedophilia and tranny faggots that were the prelude to your Frankfurt School, Nambla.

Attached: 1560774587851.jpg (727x881, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/mauritius-virtual-jewish-history-tour
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2. We saw it fit to let your foreskin-cutting, baby-dick sucking kind stay and even intermarry, during the Ming Dynasty, we granted you Chinese names, just as you took on German and other White European surnames in the West, and what a cohencidence it was those names were associated with precious stones and metals.

Attached: 1562514336660.jpg (724x680, 220K)

3.Just as you infiltrated and hijacked Christianity with Evangelical Christian Zionism to use Whites as your Golems and Shabbos Goys, so did you draw parallels between Confucianism and Judaism and try to convert the entire nation of China to Judaism through the Great Advisor Zhao YingCheng.

Attached: stephenwise.jpg (1024x640, 52K)

4. When that failed, the golem of the British Empire, ruled by the (((Rothschilds))) in their City of London used military force to ensure the internal subversion of (((Sassoon))) Opium could continue to destroy China.

And as if that was not enough, the greatest slaughters of the 20th century were perpetuated under Mao Zedong, a mere puppet of the Epsteins and Rosenfelds.

Attached: davidmao.jpg (960x465, 69K)

your low iq is showing nigger, leave singapore

Attached: ea6a655e45a1c22cbc41023b297f64a69b8c720dfd3a8a79411ed9ee704fdc9f.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 1561390131620.png (1427x960, 162K)

based nigger ethnostateman

As Greatest Golem America crumbles from over a hundred years of Federal Reserve usury, weakened by Goy vs Goy Wars and conflicts your tribe has played both sides in, you plan to retreat to the East and further your parasitic Talmudic schemes as you have done many times in over a 109 countries before.

Attached: 1561815819160.jpg (1200x419, 202K)

If jews control communism then why did communist countries try to destroy israel during the cold war?

Coordinated JIDF diaspora team got here in less than five minutes, I'm impressed.
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/mauritius-virtual-jewish-history-tour

"Revolt against the Jewry is reasonable"

based as f

Attached: mao-and-epstein.jpg (560x333, 74K)

You can do better with your pilpul.

Attached: kikesodomite.jpg (691x613, 139K)

Good thread. Jews play the wolves in sheep clothing trope very well. They play up an innocent front all the while back stabbing you, beware.

Attached: 6.png (1379x829, 464K)

pic related are niggers trying to sow separatist ideas into the people under the guise of free speech & democracy

Attached: 8.png (1377x657, 903K)

I noticed most of the white people supporting the HK anarchy and the anti fa trying to overthrow the central government were jews.

Attached: 2.png (1380x761, 546K)

Even if you refuse to compensate a single comfort woman, forced labor or even refuse to acknowledge Nanjing massacre even happened, just own up to Jacob Schiff financing the Russo-Japanese War, the Imperial Japanese collusion with Mao, himself a Jewish Marxist agent, and the Fugu Plan of Manchuria. We Chinese will never hate a fellow rice-eater and student of Confucious, of Sun Tzu as a much as we hate the Jew.

Attached: SyonanToHasFallen.jpg (600x255, 186K)

Attached: 7.png (1400x747, 1019K)

Attached: 1.png (1373x841, 1.14M)

>co founders of Vox are jews
>non stop anti china propaganda

Attached: 4.png (1389x695, 714K)

>jew in china enjoying fucking qt chinese girls and making big bux all the while shit talking chinese government
>works in finance

the memes just write themselves

Attached: 45343567654342.png (860x948, 1.76M)

Dats right

Attached: 1561787963835m.jpg (1024x682, 172K)

(((Fellow White People))).
Any blatant displays of Anti-Judaism like the Yellow Vest Goys in France have done yet?

Attached: Temasick.jpg (1502x1016, 190K)

Attached: jew.png (1388x692, 646K)

fact

Attached: hk agents.jpg (712x960, 129K)

Bump

Accurate representation of them blending in as normal citizens but are actually cold blooded as fuck. Everytime I read some anti china propaganda, I make sure to trace to the roots and it always ALWAYS will be connected to a jew. Very sad as I used to look up to these guys and thought white people persecuted them out of jealousy of their superior IQ. Turns out they have no loyalties to anyone but other Jews and the shekels.

Attached: mj.png (1792x2296, 1.33M)

I think even the Chinese government are aware of the dangers of Jews. They set up an entire educational institution just to study the fall of the USSR. Also I kept seeing them making references to MJ & commemorating MJ's death on the state owned media CGTN, at first when I wasn't aware of MJ's circumstances, I was curios why China cared at all but it all makes sense now lol.

Attached: CGTN.png (1526x866, 696K)

they're infilitrating China vis the ughyru and hong kong protests

Will they suceed in expelling the Jew and it's many tentacles where Stalin failed? Russia's ahead of China in the Name-The-Jew game.

Attached: ANIMUMARX.jpg (679x433, 42K)

Attached: guan-gong.jpg (450x686, 121K)

Gas the Kikes, Rice War now.

Attached: TangSolutionstoJewishProblems.jpg (849x879, 293K)

can i ask you a simple question? why should you direct all your hate towards jews when it was all a conspiracy made by wh*tes? wh*toids are trying to divert your rage towards jews to join their own cause for their own benefits. they want the jew bankers replaced with wh*tes ones so they can dominate the world all by themselves. you are an idiot for supporting their cause. our true enemy is the eternal anglo

Attached: 1561826044078.jpg (811x660, 102K)

They are only doing this because trump said he’d go to war with any country who doesn’t support faggotry.

Jews are on the way to destroy the west. Protect the east from the invading parasites.They are coming

Holy shit, you're making all the East vs West, Left vs Wide, Communism vs Capitalism and Wahabist Islam vs Zionist Christian coins even more blatant than before.

When you're the victim of a pogrom, you're a Jew, but when you're banker, communist advisor or an opium peddler, suddenly you're White?

JIDF, you're not sending your best.

Attached: 1547517700691.jpg (1022x760, 268K)

Chinese people have issues, just read a chinese manga (manwa) and you'll see what I mean.

In a japanese manga (or american comics) the hero is often weak at the start and get stronger gradually, but he also have flaws, setbacks, loss, errors, etc... he's human.

In a chinese story, the hero is almost always from a lower station (but still a noble) and raise up ultra quickly, more than anything else in the story, he's always a genius, never lose, always get the best outcome possible for him, always get super rich and leave everyone else in the dust. He humiliates his ennemies and often kill them even after they are already defeated. Their only goal are often just to get more power (to "protect" their clan). Also the Empire is always evil and corrupted.

They have issues.

Funds for faggotry pale in comparison to 38 billion for 6 gorrilion, or how about not locking up Hillary or addressing the U.S.S Liberty, the Federal Reserve, not building the Wall and withdrawing from international organizations like the U.N.

Not that faggots should be tolerated. Send them all to Israel so the Khazars can poopy dick butt 2800 of their poz slaves.

Attached: 1535353982807m.jpg (1024x724, 189K)

The pyramid with the all seeing eye is a symbol much older than illuminaties or franc macons or whatever. It's just a represantation of god

Kinda like (((Hollywood))) movies where the hero never needs to reload, every shot is a fatal shot, and he never gets fatigued and shrugs off blows than would incapacitate or kill even a fit human being.

Wonder (((where))) that comes from?

Attached: 1562736573036.jpg (640x638, 197K)

The Babylonian Talmud is where the tribe was held captive.

Attached: 1545391719581.png (1182x1320, 1.28M)

you suffer from brain damage, youve been too long on pol for your own good. if you found anything on pol consistent or credible you should see a doctor. before you call me a jew or something i have to remind you that there only around 50 jews in mauritius who fled the holocaust

Attached: 1555178792018.jpg (2919x1987, 2.51M)

No. This era of the all powerful hero facing no real opposition and always getting the perfect happy ending is over in Hollywood and was really niche anyway. Even manichean hollywood heroes have some troubles, sometimes lose or don't get everything they want.

But in chinese stories, it's mike everyone is a super Mary Sue who would tolerate no competition or opposition. They kill ennemies just because they can, they make sure their friends are strong but juuuuust a little weaker than them and they break all measure of strengh to the point they have to invent new ways or words to describe the hero power. Even Dragon Ball is less obnoxious with power levels.

Jews were enslaved for 70 years in Babylone, yes. That's where they wrote most of the Bible to keep their culture and identity.

I don't see the issue.

>Jow Forums is lies
>believe the Jews
>believe the Jewish-owned mainstream media, academia and other professions
>you are a schizo
>never think for yourself

You can always be a Shabbos Goy. Joe Biden is not a Jew.

Attached: 1535035282786.jpg (1648x3168, 2.47M)

I'd like to hear citations of these many sad cases.
>Literally defending child sacrifice and male genital mutilation

Are those Yellow Vests completely dwindled down yet, and Macron is safe and happy to provide for Rothschild and a refugee-embracing France?

Attached: 1554964108554.jpg (1097x804, 258K)

Who are you answering to ? Because you're not coherent.

lemme explain about their control in the media
A. That means there's around 4-5 million Jews in the US. You could get rid of Utah's whole population, replace it with Jews, and still have enough Jews left over to populate one or two smaller states.

B. Jews make up nearly 9% of the population of New York, which is where most American media is headquartered.

C. There is a greater likelihood among American Jews to come from "good" backgrounds (higher income households, performing well academically, etc.) which obviously matters (the amount of mainstream media personalities and whatnot, Jews and non-Jews, who can boast of a "rags to riches" life story is probably just about nonexistent.)

Attached: 9596632f628fde70e7e43d0821f756bbdb9d37ec59c6f5c45c78be505a82bb4c.jpg (1200x675, 72K)

Next you will tell me I'm irrational. I'm just an incoherent conspiracy theorists, the kikes did not practice Metzizah B'peh in Babylon, but somehow this practice was forced upon them by the evil Chinese who massacred them at Guangzhou?

Attached: FFqzk.jpg (580x350, 42K)

Are you sure you are not chinese?

Circumcision is chinese now ?

RARE

I've actually been warning people about this shit for a while, some are under the misguided ideation that only the white man is targeted by the jew, but this is far from the truth, it is in fact any race competent enough to present an economic and cultural rivalry to the jew that is the target.

Do you think they will learn from our example or will the cycle repeat?

What's your point, beyond ad-hominems and using well-known JIDF tactics?

Why are there two Karl Marxs in the left pic?

No, it is Jewish, like the mutilated dick and Macron's banker masters.

Attached: 1554925347108.jpg (1103x1147, 628K)

honestly this is the most pro-thread in awhile, I've been pretty up to speed on cryptos but China has usually heen outside of the focus pre(((Sassoon))) and fairly opaque to me

Attached: 1555940522075.png (498x374, 256K)

im trying to prove my point that there is no jewish conspiracy. believing that pro wh*te ideology makes you a cuck and a race traitor

Attached: 4640226-3399962395-18536.jpg (554x604, 38K)

Good. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, and for once those pricks do something right. Fuck the CCP.

Again, swinging back to the...
JEWS ARE NO THREAT meme.
And pushing a East vs West, White vs Yellow narrative.
Kikes play both sides, and you lads are doing a very bad job of pretending to be fellow goyim in this thread.

Attached: 1548612791730.jpg (1920x1236, 449K)

I knew they they were going to rinse America and then bail to China. Jow Forums never talks about this.

There doesn't have to be a conspiracy, jews are inherently given to acts of degeneracy, greed, and general human rottenness, rats didn't come together to plan the black plague anymore than the natural tendencies of the jew are an organized plan to destroy the west, but destroy they will if nothing is done.

look at this jew seethe

109 countries, kike.

Bump. Fuck JIDF.

never understood the jew meme, theres less than 20 million worldwide and it's taken then thousands of years to get here, and they are barely holding it together.

just invent a story for your children to keep a big secret that they are really space aliens or something and will inherit the earth. eventually it'll spread.

All the Bankers Wars culminating in a Great War Against The Banks is the best us knowing goyim can hope for.

im not saying that the jews are no threat but if you were really chinese your primary enemy will be the anglo

Attached: 2b576a0b51d4c20fc195655a15ba3f3b616b2e6251f296561337becff7186d51.jpg (1062x738, 141K)

the absolute state of shitgapore

Attached: 1563791193340.jpg (499x499, 28K)

>Opium Wars
>Communism
>Two Nukes
>Third World Wagecuck Slavery that steals 1st World Jobs and Industry, keeps 3rd world hungry, imporvished and perpetually slaving.
>Rise of Wahabist Islam
>Transgender surgeries
>Talmud and Megalian feminists in Korea

Yeah, East is pretty destroyed too. Third Temple being built and every country with a central bank, more international laws and the Internet being monopolized by Big(((Nose))) Tech are more realistic indicators.

Attached: 1551547813388.jpg (500x632, 31K)

Sounds good but it seems like they have that covered with (((cryptocurrency))). Total enslavement.

Ive had this exact feeling too for about the past two years. Like a vampire they suck its victim dry, and never being satiated, move on to another virgin victim.

Serves the CCP right though. What kind of deranged, fucked up government destroys 5,000 years of his own culture within 10 years and then massacres his own people? The CCP absolutely deserves to suffer and deserves everything bad that happens to it. Karma is a bitch. You want to play Jewish games? Then you can win Jewish prizes. Good riddence.

>anglo
>not (((anglo)))
fuck off Shmuel

Attached: _g739489.jpg (3600x2400, 2.22M)

Nice backpeddle, denial and hard push towards the White vs Yellow angle when Jews are the most consistently subversive danger to every race they've ever enslaved by force, by usury and by ideology.

Also, your image is garbage because it doesn't include the many crushed civilian bodies or the the image of PLA soldier being tied up and burnt alive.

Framing narratives is what your kind is good at, but damn, the goyim are catching on quick.

Attached: 1526022258981.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

Attached: 1554822905774.jpg (1000x1000, 269K)

how about you wh*tey

Attached: 1559386062962.jpg (1357x617, 190K)

I didn't even consider China. This is nuts, the Jews are hanging around there too? It seems they're not just after white's. They want to remove the west first, as their greatest threat, then when they have enough power, completely subvert China and the orient. Shit. White-Yellow alliance confirmed. This must happen in order to secure our own futures.

A people is not is government. Settling into schadenfreud and falling for Goy vs Goy will just prolong the Jewish malaise.

Attached: 1536124519167.jpg (768x1024, 302K)

We must secure a future and existence to live in separate nations and separate developments. If it means making the 6 million into 20 million, so be it. We've had enough of globalization and free trade agreements, democracy and a (((free press))), communism, feminism, wahabism and the root of it all, Judaism. Death to Moloch.

Attached: 1557391841545.png (1566x2530, 2.11M)

youre wh*te go back to europe snownigger

Attached: whitoid afraid.png (1366x768, 239K)

hating faggots comes from the jew religions

Why do you add a * to white like some Jews do to G-d?

Attached: kääk.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Attached: Mao_and_Goldmansachs.jpg (882x605, 91K)

I keep noticing all the (((communists))) have affilations with (((large capitalist banks))), am I schizophrenic

No.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Schiff

fun fact: chinese people are smarter than jews

Here's not wrong, but it stops at promoting it which is what the West does.

>genetic
Then we should screen for it and abort the defective

>homosex is in your genes t. shekelstein
homosexuality correlates with not having an offspring, like a lot. How the fuck is it genetic if you can't pass on your genes? Doesn't make fucking sense.

Two-Gun Cohen, Gay Marriage and Feminism is Taiwan's punishment for Chiang Wei Guo and the Eight Divisions courtesy of the NSDAP.
Japan was the weak-link of the 1st War against International Jewry, this is a very sad fact that they didn't chose to liberate the Soviet Far East with the White Russians and collaborated with not only the Jews but Mao Zedong.

Attached: al-mawt-il-israil.jpg (756x814, 141K)