MGTOW vs getting married

>just graduated high school
>Need information from older anons
A lot of people here think women are universally evil and are whores but is there any married men out there who can shine some light? I had several girlfriends but most of the relationships were less than 6 months. What is it like being married.

Attached: 1562489339032.webm (720x720, 2.62M)

>is there any married men out there who can shine some light?
I married a woman from my own tribe and clan of Jews by blood, her family is Mennonite by belief, my family are from a small strict branch of protestants.

It didn't stop her from leaving me and suing me.

Women are women, until the state is dead and Babylon is ashed they will still be in an environment that permits and rewards adultery.

The only cure is fire for the enemies of God.

How do you know your strict religious beliefs didn't lead her to later rebel against the concept of marriage and divorce? Also how do you know you didn't do anything wrong though?

>How do you know your strict religious beliefs didn't lead her to later rebel against the concept of marriage and divorce?
She was rebellious to begin with, but presented herself to me as a reformed woman. Multiple partners impairs the ability to pairbond, if you wind a willing virgin marry her and don't ever let your eyes wander because dealing with a modern woman who has been ruined is a nightmare.

>Also how do you know you didn't do anything wrong though?
I certain did things wrong, my biggest crime in her book was running low on money when starting up a business in my trade to escape being a wagie, the final crime was my refusal to accept her whispering hateful insults to me in the middle of the night.

I pinned her down and yelled as loud as I could that she had to stop, just stop. Woke up my whole extended family as we were visiting them, she denied having any part in it and acted as if I just exploded for no reason at all.

Women are treacherous creatures.

Yeah I guess I will avoid the "reformed" type and find a more reserved or loyal girl. I think being a virgin isn't necessarily the most important indicator of a faithful woman because you dont know what she's going to be like afterwards. I don't know it it's fair to give up on women completely because of a heartless woman.

>I think being a virgin isn't necessarily the most important indicator of a faithful woman because you dont know what she's going to be like afterwards. I don't know it it's fair to give up on women completely because of a heartless woman.
I haven't given up on women, I have given up on governments that enable whores.

Attached: where is the lie.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

If you're asking the chans for marriage advice, bro....youre fucked already.
Here's the real red fucking pill.
Don't worry about it, fuck 'em, don't ever follow the fucking crowd, the more people that are for something the more you should sway against it because people are in general non-thinking sheep.
Don't ask, dont' assign fucking stupid made up words to yourself, get a girl, love her and stop following what the chans say to do....
pro tip We're all trolls trolling for fun and bants

god i wish that were me

>hey Jow Forums, should I bother with establishing a family to continue the legacy of my ancestors? or should I give this MGTOW thing a try?
You couldn't open yourself up to anti-white-family shilling any harder, unless you too are a shill

The cucumber or snail?

Read the thread I'm not against marriage or even marrying non virgins I just want married people to tell me their opinion.

Don't listen to this bitter old man, user. Can you even tell me what a "reformed" type girl means? This guy literally referred to himself and his ex-wife as Jews of a clan when they're fucking Christians. Why would you take dating advice from this guy?

On a side note, I don't know what kind of women you're into. I can't help someone who can't help themselves

He's French and probably a sadist, so the cucumber

>This guy literally referred to himself and his ex-wife as Jews of a clan when they're fucking Christians. Why would you take dating advice from this guy?
Ezekiel 38 and Revelation prove tribal affiliations still exist.

i bet that sounded wise in your head

How does it feel to die by your own sword, kike?

I like how this is what you're hung up on. I'm not going down this rabbit hole with you

>kike
He's not a Jew

Iam broke, bald and unemployed
There is no choice

Every statistic says you are wrong.

>married a girl who is of jews by blood
Don't believe you, moishe.

i was worth it to me even though some might call it a double catastrophy
had a good time, didnt get ruined, the only things that hurt me came from me

10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:

11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

12 Then came his disciples, and said unto him, Knowest thou that the Pharisees were offended, after they heard this saying?

13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

15 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.

16 And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?

17 Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18 But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20 These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Attached: 147_13741263_171999423258142_4347262938055180288_n-fourchan-b-793477677.jpg (555x555, 70K)

Post multiple statistical analysis then

That user and his ex-wife are Protestant Christians. I can call myself a millionaire but it doesn't make me one

The probleme is that chan isnt the majority. The majority is the one telling your goal in life is to fuck as many as you can and praise women. So i think you te in the wrong side of the fence

if you're white, either marry or don't marry but produce children. Have your first child before 25.

Been with my wife for 12 years. No risk of splitting up. We went through alot of shit together, and we grew together into the people we are today, strengthening each other.

She cooks, sews, cleans, does artsy girl projects, homeschools my kids, and is a very high IQ traditional gal.

I fix and build everything, bring friends and family together, and lead our house under God.

We also rek noobs on WoW PvP. Kekeke

Getting married is great, you just need to be aware that yall become one flesh, not two individuals tied together by some fancy words, but one being tied together and made complete by God.

We were atheist for the first 10 years yet we always felt that way, then it all made sense when we came back to our faith.

You gotta truly want the life. My childhood was shit and my parents split. At 15 years old I knew I wanted a wife and family and spent the next 2 years on the hunt for the gal I'd marry. By the end of 17 years old I had met her, made her mine, and the rest is history. Ain't all been sunshine and rainbows, but you ride out the storm and come out stronger fir the trouble. As long as you are willing to lead, as a man.

Based and wholesome

Spot a miserable married faggot who is daily trained his wife is not like that

I'm not married. I never wanted to get married. I've been terrified of divorce rape since I was a kid. I've never wanted kids. The older I got the more these opinions solidified. I even got the snip several years ago because I didn't want gold diggers accusing me of fatherhood.

But three years ago I met someone and she's the sweetest, nicest person I've ever met. She's not a slut. She's cute as hell. We have great conversations all the time. For the first time ever I'm considering getting married.

On one hand my smarter half is saying, "she's going to get fat, she's going to stop putting out," but my other half wants to make her happy. The only part I'm unsure of is kids. But I have a feeling I can delay that long enough until she's too old.

If there's physical attraction, you enjoy talking to her, and she isn't a slut, then go for it. Good luck finding someone who hits all three of those criteria.

Eventually married life is just about being in her company having coffee together talking about good times and future dreams. Getting laid gets old. Making love is always fun and worth the wait. Fucking every single night, or multiple times a day, ends up just feeling like mutual masturbation and cheapens the experience.

So don't worry about her getting fat, old, and not putting out as much. There's better times in between now and then.

>love her
wrong

Attached: b number 1 post bpocalypse 1325695956029.jpg (617x610, 47K)

Not a kikel, Jesus is Lord

amazing
we have a REAL jew: he knows and upholds the law
and we have an user, jewish or not, infected by the jewish revolutionary spirit: he twists the former's words into blaming the rulegiver for the transgressors

Attached: pitbull 1527032082181.jpg (400x400, 30K)

I like it a lot. Awesome loyal wife. 2 great little kids. A full life with challenges and an abundance of LOVE.

>>Women are treacherous creatures.
of course they are
it's your job to handle them my boy
you dont have the temple and its priests no more

Attached: sotah adultery jewish law torah temple judaism canvas.png (837x2300, 386K)

I enjoy being married. I have kids of my own. I can raise and influence them. Also have my own wife who drives me to be a better person and sucks my dick.

Feels good man.

Nobody thinks women are universally evil.
They have their own needs and priorities that dont always correlate with your own.
MGTOW just recognises that long term relationships with women, especially marriage, are hugely financially risky for men under the current laws.
Its literally 50:50 whether you lose everything or not.

on the contrary
they all say we're right
you're confusing statistics with fake news fake jews (i cant say real jews when we have an actual one ITT who's straight as an arrow)
you're remarkable
thanks for posting

The charts are literally ubiquitous at this point

>it's your job to handle them my boy
I quit.

This. We're way beyond reposting the statistics.

they're jews by blood you morons
judaism is a racial creed
jews converting to other religions to stealth it up among the goyim is part of the jews survival strategy and is found all throughout jews' history
what's amazin' in user's testimony is that he is s straighter jew than most religious jews are

Attached: 1448918653560.png (509x883, 978K)

It's great. Let me tell you my story.
>Be me, autistic loser.
>Give up on chasing women altogether.
>Consider being gay, but just not into dicks.
>focus all pent up sexual energy into working out, studying hard.
>girls now interested, but still disillusioned.
>go to work. Girls at work are all 6/7s.
>realize after an ego death that my standards are impossibly high.
>lower standards accordingly.
>supervisor is 7/10 chubs but kind of cute.
>other girl at work asks my out, she's 5/10 and kind of gross, but now I have low standards.
>go on "date", about to fug. She mentions something about she has mixed race kid with herpes. Defcon 5: hell no.
>gtfo there. She's pissed, but don't care because despite low standards, still have standards.
>go night-walking, find myself at work-place (small-campus, not much going on).
>supervisor is standing by dumpster, crying.
>she rushes to me and gives me a hug.
>caught off-guard, don't know wtf is going on. Apparently our nog coworker tried to force her. Grossed out but not surprised.
>Nothing happens, but this girl has increasingly been on my radar. I'm paying attention not to looks but actions and she is doing something I like- putting others first and not being a narcistic cunt.
-ask her on date, she accepts. End up moving in with her. Get married at local library (we are poor and she's cool with lack of money)..
10 years later. Now I'm making 100k, she's given me 2 kids and I've given her a house to raise them in. Love it.
Key lesson: looks fade, loyalty is forever. Pick the chubby girl over a 10/10 narcissist.

oh i had misread
indeed stats prove non virgins are a lost cause
keep on keeping on

Talk to a doc about reversal. Success rates ar high. 90% best case.

>>supervisor is standing by dumpster, crying.
>>she rushes to me and gives me a hug.
>>caught off-guard, don't know wtf is going on. Apparently our nog coworker tried to force her. Grossed out but not surprised.
>>Nothing happens
>>Nothing happens
>>Nothing happens
>>Nothing happens
>>Nothing happens
Hmmmm.

Can confirm. Picked chubby good gal as wife.

The important question to ask is are you willing to gamble half your assets and income on the whims of a modern woman. That is your answer on whether or not you should get married.
>Inb4 JUST GET A PRENUP
Judges regularly wipe their asses with prenups

refer to this post for your answer

You are doing God's work. Noobs must be wrecked. Its the only way to be sure.

you're the exception
you navigated the corrupted waters you were born in and came out on top as a married couple
you're a testimony to natural selection but not to the survival of the white race (as for the white civ it is dead in the water already)
how do you think white people will resist and survive the upheaval being organized by jews (or world ruling families) in the coming decades?
where do you intend to survive yourself and your family, and how?
i dont even know if you're white but the question concerns all races anyway

Attached: 1463133843906.png (491x548, 315K)

Your woman rating system is off by a bit i think.

you're already being worked hard by the vaginal jew
she isnt anything she seems to be
she just reinvents herself to get you to commit
once you're committed and the deeper you are, the more she will reveal her true nature
women are shit, know what you're in for, dont let them be masters or they will ruin you while despising you

Attached: 1502346481762.jpg (912x300, 251K)

Why do kikes suck at architecture and statue ?

What the fuck is that

Why do kikes suck at architecture and statue ??

What the fuck is that

Trying to keep story short since it was getting wordy. I mean, I didn't march in there to kick his ass and we didn't call the cops on him.

My posts are being fucked today. Fucksakes

thats because ur a fucking plaid wearing leaf

Probably. Are you surprised? End of the day, rating systems are garbage anyways since what really matters is your relationship. I'm happy, she's happy. That's all that matters. I will say this though, "pretty" women are often the most shallow, petty women out there and have no knowledge of the value of money. I have rarely seen a happy couple when the woman has great looks. Not hating, just saying there is more to life.

Marrying my Latina gf next fall. She wants me to breed her so I have no choice I guess

>i dont even know if you're white
I am.

As for your answer, I'm not terribly concerned for whites. They made their own bed, now they have to sleep in it. One day if it's their time, the collective European spirit will rise to the occasion and reclaim their place. Or fall. My contribution is homeschooled children educated well and raised proper in traditional values. It's not going to be my fight, I will be too old by the time it all goes down, as we are still very far off from something major. Food still inna fridge, beer and smokes still at the store, tv still keeping people chill.

All I can do is be the foundation for my son's and grandson's to stand from and draw strength from, and learn stories of their forefathers from.

I have a trad Catholic wife who wears long skirts all the time and is homeschooling our kids. im still not safe. and while im lucky to have one of the best women out there, the truth is, she still will never be able to fulfill the ideals that men have for romantic love. no woman can. but no one ever tells you this

Attached: IMG_20190720_111758.png (656x416, 185K)

Women in the west have been destroyed, pursue education, learn the stock market, delete your social media accounts.

No shit. Hot women are often always told theyre right by beta orbiters and loser friends as well as constant attention. So develop over inflated egos.

Some girls have low self esteem, were fat in highschool or grew up on a farm or something tho.

But that doesnt mean your rating system doesnt suck. Just remeber even celebrities are hardly 10s IRL

Atleast im not being overrun by subhuman beaners daily

I've deleted all my social media except Instagram and snapchat

Where you a virgin when you married her?

>Ezekiel 38 and Revelation prove tribal affiliations still exist.
I would love to see your lineage back to Judah

Castizos are, for Better or worse, a big part of our future.

Bonus: They don't give a shit if they are called Ray-Cis.

It's your life, just remember that the modern marriage contract is not there to help you, the man. It exists solely to protect a woman's interests in the event of a divorce. Remember also that women initiate almost 80% of all divorced. The number one reason they give is "irreconcilable differences" which just means "I'm bored." Know all that before you sign one of those infernal contracts.

I marriage contract benefits you because it lets a woman and her father know you are serious
No sane man would allow his daughter to be with a man she is not legally married to

whores doesn't exist, whore is just a term coined by christians to oppress women

Well there are actual whores but people here use it for any woman that isn't a virgin which is retarded

well, that's either trafficking victims or a women with prostitution experience

>What is it like being married
As a married man i can tell you it's 100% dependent on the type of person you and your wife are. Especially your expectations for each other. It can be heaven, it can be hell. My wife is happy not putting make up on. She doesn't like shopping. She watches anime with me. She doesn't care for anniversaries and that bullcrap. Loves cooking for me. Respects my intelligence a lot. Get the picture? It's great. We never argued once for 3 years.
1 year ago i decided she was good enough to become my buddy. Meaning instead of waiting for me to tell her where we're going today, what game we're playing or what's happening in politics right now, she should do 50% of the choosing, the topic-making and the fun-creating, instead of being a typical woman sheep. She agreed with me, of course. Yeah, it was a bad idea. She can do it, it's just that she doesn't really feel good doing it. It created strife and pretty heated arguments. Difficulty living and working together. If i had started with those expectations from the beginning, we probably wouldn't even be married. Expectations really can change everything and are at the root of many of today's problems.

My advice: find a woman that likes doing what you expect of her, and that expects of you what you like doing and you'll be happy... unless expectations changes and you fail to adapt.

Attached: 1402914843695.jpg (625x751, 231K)

Technically if they are not a virgin the Bible says they are playing the whore

>If you're asking the chans for marriage advice, bro....youre fucked already.
This isn't 2006, there are women on this board right now probably reading both our replies. The chans have changed. Women are on the internet now.

This is a straw man from the outset. Almost no one here or who is a MGTOW think that women are universally evil, that's hyperbole. The problem is complex and multifaceted, women and their modern ways are only part of the problem, there's probably less conservative women these days and not enough to fill the demand by conservative men, which is a problem. But all the of divorce laws and child custody laws, and the courts, they all support women universally. And so women have incentive to basically ignore their marriage vows and then stab the man in the back, take everything he owns and take the kids.

Hearing from married men is fine, but you want to hear from the divorced men as well, and then check the divorce rates in your country (43% for the UK) and then look at often it's women that initiate divorce (about 70-85% of the time)

All the data shows that marriage when its successful for men is a good thing, better health, you earn more money, you have more regular and more fulfilling sex, you're happier and live longer. But that pales in comparison to how bad divorce can be. So you're flipping a coin that has some very severe implications for you depending on how it lands.

Just marry a wealthy girl who comes from a family with a lot of money and you won't have that problem.

This is the most gynocentric post I've ever read. Do you have even an ounce of testosterone in your body? You're just saying what I said - which is that the modern marriage contract only benefits women - by pointing out that some douchebag gynocentric father who in all likelihood raised a roastie anyway won't let her daughter be with a guy unless she's financially protected.

Seriously, up your T.

Well you'll never sign a proper marriage contract with her. She will wrap you in a pre-nup, and unlike a man's pre-nup, that one will be enforced by our feminist courts.

>there's probably less conservative women these days and not enough to fill the demand by conservative men
Being a conservative man does not mean you are not a degenerate
There are more than enough nondegenerate women for nondegenerate men

He's the exception SO FAR, there's still time for her to cheat, then divorce him, take the kids, take half (or more) of the family assets and leave him completely fucked. The greater you're built up the harder you fall so it going so well for so long doesn't guarantee it will ultimately succeed, all it guarantees is you'll basically off yourself if she betrays you.

Why would a father give his daughter away to a man that is worried about her divorcing him?

Lol don't be such a gamma male. If you operate out of such pure fear and cowardice and distrust you will never be complete as a man.

That's besides the point, dipshit. The father still recognizes the marriage contract as existing to protect his daughter's financial and legal interests. He, and you, are simply viewing the world through the interests of women, gynocentric.

If you could find a good woman, then sure, get married. The only question is how long do you look for a good woman before you say fuck it?

Attached: ifGrd4VVhvqDwqZMTswAmlvRXXUq1U7Vj6aHJG9qn4k.jpg (671x767, 114K)

No family > gender
More proof that mgtow is just feminism for men

This. Never ever for a second think that women have any loyalty. They are incapable of it by nature.

The dude is setting himself up for suicide from the shock of being divorced after so long, if he keeps believing in some weird fantasy that women are loyal if you just find the right one.

The moment she thinks the value he provides is to low, and you are unable to get that value back up. She'll leave you and take your shit.

I don't even know what that means, you mush brain retard. And why shouldn't men have rights?

I like getting married, it's harder work and relationships require upkeep, like any. The rewards are better. I got married in January this year. It was a crazy experience, but now that the dust has settled its comfy. We never fight, but there are communication issues at times, sometimes one has to pick up the other when their feeling down (depression gang). It's the most rewarding when we both work together for a goal. Like recently I got her a new car that was gonna be our shared car we both put a little money into, we both drive manual and like cars so it's a nice bit. Now we both have Subarus and it's cute, but one doesn't break all the time and is lifted so we can go to national forest trails. The thing guys like us can forget is that a woman is a women, mentally and biologically they are different, weaker, more emotionally sensitive, etc. With that in mind it makes it easier to talk to them and get ideas going back and forth. The best part of being married is having a number 2. You become bigger then just an individual, you become a unit.

On the flip side I did get lucky with my wife as she's a qt JQ woke, nog and pajeet hating, pale as a vampire, cute as a button latina. MGTOW are justified, but misguided. Women these days are broken, a collapsing society sinks all ships. It gets harder and harder, but there's always a good one hiding out. Good luck lads!

Attached: IMG_20190701_141707.jpg (4160x3120, 3.06M)

Individualist people tend to find each other

A fathers job is to look out for his daughter not other men
>And why shouldn't men have rights?
what rights?

You keep missing the point because clearly you're an idiot. It doesn't matter what this gynocentric father believes is his duty, what matters is that the only value he sees in the marriage contract is the protection of his daughter's legal and financial interests. He does not see any value in it from the man's perspective, only his daughter's, showing you what a farce the "father-in-law" concept really is. Any valuer you're confering to men is only done through the lens of how the woman's interests are furthered. It's gynocentric and it's nonsense to begin with. Women are property and should be sold to mates like cattle.

It's a pretty tight correlation with women. The liberal/progressive women are extremely degenerate, sexual liberation, the pill, tinder and all that rubbish. A conservative worth his salt isn't going to date a liberal woman.

You know you will never, ever in your wildest dreams outvote us...right?

2016 was a freak occurrence, a tantrum by a dying breed of pissy white dudes who will never make it happen again.

You just don't have the numbers and 10% of you are gay.

Storm's a coming, assholes. And it is very brown, very feminist, and very fucking Stalinist for shitty regressive throwbacks.

When Dems get power back, you cucks will be dragged off to PRISON for posting hate speech online.

Women are so DONE asking for their rights. You fought them tooth and nail and now they are going to take those rights with soul crushing force.

Fuck your shitty slutshaming.
Fuck your imbecile creamsicle President.
Fuck you for never getting laid..

Attached: 1539375012215.jpg (1077x1054, 92K)

>marriage contract is the protection of his daughter's legal and financial interests.
Yes because his job is to look out for his daughter
>He does not see any value in it from the man's perspective
Because the man is suppose to be a big boy that can take care of himself
>of how the woman's interests
Not just a woman
His daughter

I'm a poor handyman and she can make double my salary with her education and skills doing easy work. Yall have been crushed by evil women, but not all are like that. Southern Christian gals stick with their tribe. All of her side of the family have very long lasting marriages, no divorces at all. There's good folks out there homie.

Based and Christpilled