41C in Germany is historic because we are as high up as Canada

We never had 41C. Never. It’s crazy, forget global warming, the problem is that people cannot cope with these levels of temperature here. We don’t have ACs, old people don’t know how to survive these things. Water shortages etc. included.

Attached: EAE653DB-8C9F-4C49-BA13-FA58924D3AF7.jpg (1367x1367, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-bakes-as-temperature-climbs-to-near-record-49-9c/
spiegel.de/einestages/jahrhundertsommer-2003-eine-der-groessten-naturkatastrophen-europas-a-951214.html
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-19/heat-wipes-out-one-third-of-flying-fox-species/10632940
youtube.com/watch?v=PAr7oI8cquA
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We don’t have ACs
Use your white man brain

Attached: 1544498728953.jpg (330x250, 17K)

Why is it hotter than it was 6 months ago? Is it global warming?

You all originate from the Middle East. You'll be fine.

You get used to it after a while. It's not so bad. Anyway, Canada's record temperature is 45C.

Attached: 1561283658248[1].png (1647x788, 215K)

Adopt saunas, acclimate your bodies to extreme temperatures.
Stop being pussies.

For a master race you guys can’t handle a little heat? Might as put yourself in the oven at this point hans

nigger it was never over 40° in germany, last decades not months

Soon the people who didn’t die in the heatwave will all be originating from the Middle East, yes. They are better accustomed to these conditions.

Your population is from the middle east and Africa, it'll be fine

Based and saunapilled

>We don’t have ACs

I do though, best investment ever

Never since the start of the measurements around 200 years ago, which is negligible.
Climate change is real (7 billion apes and their cows and transportation certainly will have an effect) , but the panic and incomplete info is ridiculous

Israel bakes as temperature climbs to near-record 49.9°C at biblical Sodom

timesofisrael.com/israel-bakes-as-temperature-climbs-to-near-record-49-9c/

pussies

Attached: F160516MA003.jpg (1024x683, 83K)

Burgers boers and dingoes are laughing at u

Attached: CFCE2585-8803-4D3A-B8C0-207356AFFFF9.png (544x400, 338K)

>We never had 41C.
Wrong, it has always been around 40 degrees in the south of germany around that time of year, at least back then when i used to live there

>Jews getting burned to ashes again.
Pottery.

Jeden summer es ist an Deutscher heiß, Sie klagern viel,aber nichts tun. Was ist los Hans, kein Kernkraft fur die Klimaanlagen?

Kill yourself hans

Israel is a few clicks from the great deserts of the Middle East. No wonder it is hot there.

>and that’s a good thing

Haha tx is going to be 80* high today that's like 26 to you losers. I love this climate change shit we are about to get a secong hay harvest in one year for the first time in 2 years.

Middle East is hot and dry. Germany will be hot and humid during the heatwave, so even sandniggers will suffer.

If Global Warming was real, then sea levels wouldn’t be rising. Ice expands and therefore makes water levels rise.

>41C
>crazy

lol pussy

Why don't you faggot just go to the next shop you see and buy a fucking AC?

>We don’t have ACs
Hol' up. Yo be saying your country is so cucked you can't stay cool?

Attached: 1500931008654.jpg (1000x753, 134K)

Deal with a heat wave you soft niggers

Literal jews are laughing too.

I want to hire a rowboat of paddle boat and spend 3 hours in a pond or lake like this photo? I want to do this on my birthday. How can I get this done?

Niggers, I vividly remember 42°C as a kid (meaning in the 80s or 90s). A quick google says we had over 40°C in 2003. Are you guys so young or just so stupid?

Not this summer, but I've seen 44 here

I see this bait way to often people aren't really this stupid stew they?

The temperatures here are toutes as records but they don't break the highest of the past 70 years, they're just using semantic traps to mess up people's brains.

Are they*

>old people don't know how to survive
How is this a bad thing

I just installed a new 3.5 ton A/C. Uses 40% of the energy of the old one, so quiet, so comfortable. Maybe you Germans and your boasting about how much better you construction materials are should consider how easy it was to upgrade the cooling system in my stick frame house.

And with 40C in Germany every year, you would be completely off. We never even hit 40C, ever.

Attached: 69865333-CF3F-4A91-9EF5-9A0543434D9F.jpg (1339x753, 128K)

It’s simply naivity. They have become so akin to accepting lies that they can’t discern up from down. And of course the media is only gonna feed the fear to give them a chemical addiction to the program.

It is true, it is not a very dry heat, there is some humidity even at 40C here. Which prevents people from surviving these conditions.

Thats ok your melanine enriched kids will be able to survive

To be fair installing an ac is super simple even in a brick house

Real ACs (not fans) are sold out, takes 3 months to order them and then you can die from a wrongly installed one due to CO2 build up.

Attached: 1563752238362.png (572x627, 858K)

No you are not retard

If this is global warming - and i'm not saying it is - then i'm all for it.
DON'T SHOOT LET THE FUCKERS BURN

Easy, maybe. Efficient? No. High power consumption is immoral and will force you to steal from other countries when energy gets scarcer. 40 years, maybe, a few hundred years, definitely. You will go to hell.

Import sandniggers, get sandnigger weather. Here is perfectly fine.

>hottest day of the YEAR
B-but my question was clear

Grab a plastic tub, pour some cold water in and stick your legs in it.

>t. Med-Slav who finds this temperature mild

>find Aussie lake
>drive there
>put rowboat in lake
>spend 3hrs

Yup.

>3.5ton AC

What the hell. Do you cool a mansion to 17C?

>Never
It was litterally more warming 1000 years ago, when Groenland coast was green. You ancestors didnt bitch up about and survived

What? You can even buy portable ACs on amazon. Order now and it might even come today you nigger.

This, they are putting on a huge show to distract people from the demographic catastrophe. They’re mobilizing people for a made up cause so they wouldn’t mobilize to protect themselves.

>Let's strike fear into their hearts and paint it all RED and if it's getting hotter we use WHITE!
Yes, your state media are completely unbiased and factual.

Not when you can't run the ductwork. You have to have a PhD in Germany just to drive the truck to deliver the AC.

I went to Amazon last week to check out these 300 to 500 euro mobile ACs... the 4 I looked at had delivery times of “2-3 months”.

I love this shit. "it's the hottest year on record, hottest year ever by 0.3 degrees, the heat is higher than we've ever seen" meanwhile it's the exact fucking same as it has been

Make yourself an evaporative cooler.
> Jam jar, cloth, ball.
> Punch large hole in the jar lid.
> Wrap ball in cloth. Put ends of cloth through the hole in jar lid.
> Fill jar with water.
> Sit it in front of a Ventilator.
Latent heat of evaporation keeps you cool.

Red map bad

I'll just drive around in my car all day, it has AC lol.

>We don’t have ACs

Here most have heat pumps (bought for winter, but can also be used for cooling in summer).

A few years ago we had 36C in Norway (max temp)

CO2 build up...Mein Gott..HANS! Just install it and test it with a jew in a cage. If the jew can still finance the KlimaAnlage in 24 hours, it's installed sufficiently.

>Climate change is real

Yes, Climate change is real. But 99% of it is because of natural change (normal through history).

>We don’t have ACs

WHY!!????

American homes have central heating and cooling systems. The entire house stays at comfortable temperatures all year long.

WTF is wrong with you poor ass Europeans??!

Attached: What_The_Fuck.gif (280x202, 1.99M)

My sides!

Attached: 1558885916787.png (846x900, 448K)

spiegel.de/einestages/jahrhundertsommer-2003-eine-der-groessten-naturkatastrophen-europas-a-951214.html

Your pic is wrong.

I have a V8 car too, and a 7 passenger truck. Our power comes from hydro here. Now go sweat today Jorge'

>"The Little Ice Age is a period between about 1300 and 1870 during which Europe and North America were subjected to much colder winters than during the 20th century"

It's literally supposed to get hotter.
In a few decades or centuries, it will start to get colder again.

I live in a massive stone house, as long as I lower the shutters it will stay cool inside.

Attached: 1559967535897.jpg (639x882, 51K)

We literally had 43°C last year, you utter faggot. And it's definitely not the first fucking time it's ever gotten hot here.

Attached: 1529705701328.png (496x498, 248K)

In 10 000 years we will be in another ice age

Europe is under attack.
I'll bet all this climate change palaver is just to cover the fact that several nations are in possession of weather weapons and are using them.

>We never had 41C. Never.
Liar. Limited local temperature recordings have only become available in the 1800s, the planet existed for billions of years and went through cycles even more extreme from one year to the next than the itty bitty change we are experiencing now.

We are literally right now midway between 2 ice ages and it is naturally the warmest period.

Also, funny how a bit of wind and air pressure has a much more significant effect than all of human pollutants pumped into the air for tens of thousands of years have. The heat wave is caused by Föhnwinde from north Africa and a lack of icy winds coming from Siberia and Arctica. In two weeks time it'll be sub 20°C and constant rain again.

Oh shit that's wetbulb territory
I'm so sorry about all the mean things I said to you mate, you know it was just banter right?

That's what I get for importing the third world, Hans.

This. My house is 70°f at all times. It does get chilly sometimes in winter, so I light a fire in one of the 3 fire places in my home and that problem is solved. It's 62°f outside right now though.

I?

You.

Do you guys still wear winter socks even by this time?

>one of the 3 fire places
That sounds so comfy, user.

mutts and kikes are behind this 100%. we never needed AC in germany, NEVER.

they are heating up our shit so that our goverment buys american AC en masse and installs them in every building

Attached: 1563024095203.jpg (586x524, 42K)

>This is because of global warming
No, it's not.

Attached: GFS_anomaly_timeseries_global (1).png (1200x550, 171K)

>We don’t have ACs, old people don’t know how to survive these things
Good, let them all die. We already have enough parasites on our social system; hopefully, a great winter will get rid of the other half as well.

can't wait

we had bats that migrated down the NE to SE and a heatwave killed a bunch of those off, if u have any animals u want to get rid of for any actual good reasons (rabies etc) a heatwave might be good

abc.net.au/news/2018-12-19/heat-wipes-out-one-third-of-flying-fox-species/10632940

>Extreme heat wipes out almost one third of Australia's spectacled flying fox population

nobody cares, completely irrelevant black country.

Attached: German.png (394x476, 76K)

OLD PEOPLE NEED TO CONSUME SALT.

Spread the word that old people need to keep consuming salt if they are sweating a lot. 2003 heatwave killed 70,000 people (mostly old people) in Europe just because old people kidneys can't retain sodium that well, and (((guidelines))) are all about reducing sodium intake.

Humans, young or old can withstand high temperatures for long periods provided you replace what you lose through sweat. SALT.

>said the chink, feasting upon yet another roasted bug.

global warming is the cover story for a tribulation user
it would not surprise me if they claim earthquakes and tidal waves are not somehow the effects of climate change

most high wants the children to turn away from these ways and repent

a fallen wants as many as possible to follow after him in spite

its real user and woe woe to the inhabitants of the earth for the devil has come down upon it, having great wrath for he knows his time is short

he just wants to hurt our father as much as possible by taking as many of us as possible away from what we were made to be. from what we really are. freewill. its our father is so amazing we get to make our own choice.

there will be many signs and great and tragic events to wake us up. if it only saves one is that not worth it?

the most high, light and love, made us to inhabit itself. draw from it the infinite power of all that is
its not some he or she. it is the alpha and the omega. forget what this corrupt and unclean church of today preaches. it is said that in the end the sane will be insane. the insane will be sane. good will be evil. the church will belong to the most unclean.
god or whatever name you want to put to it, loves us. if not, we would never have had the freewill to choose the wrong path. or repent and follow the righteous one

yup.

Attached: Screenshot_20190723-071255.png (760x831, 707K)

>I vividly remember 42°C as a kid
Same. The roads almost melted.

Dig a hole

youtube.com/watch?v=PAr7oI8cquA

>105F
>Hot

Attached: 1522347674209.png (258x544, 130K)

Welcome to every summer in the mid Atlantic of my life. Now imagine humidity is at 99%

surrender your gold, your woman and your land to us