41C in Germany is historic because we are as high up as Canada

Nolan Myers
Nolan Myers

We never had 41C. Never. It’s crazy, forget global warming, the problem is that people cannot cope with these levels of temperature here. We don’t have ACs, old people don’t know how to survive these things. Water shortages etc. included.

Attached: EAE653DB-8C9F-4C49-BA13-FA58924D3AF7.jpg (758 KB, 1367x1367)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/israel-bakes-as-temperature-climbs-to-near-record-49-9c/
spiegel.de/einestages/jahrhundertsommer-2003-eine-der-groessten-naturkatastrophen-europas-a-951214.html
abc.net.au/news/2018-12-19/heat-wipes-out-one-third-of-flying-fox-species/10632940
youtube.com/watch?v=PAr7oI8cquA
twitter.com/NYScanner/status/1153457338868744192
newscientist.com/article/mg20126971-700-how-to-survive-the-coming-century/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-QenYgC8oM
youtube.com/watch?v=d1PazeGuml8
youtube.com/watch?v=SModhHUpcj0
youtube.com/watch?v=CtoJ6VjZWf4
b-ok.cc/book/3598526/fe6864?fbclid=IwAR0XCcPseIREubZFWDVxblk3Nc6MA_HisW2jXzdHhc2HTUzOyRiPTBhfoTM
youtube.com/watch?v=6O8jCe8BbFQ
de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/13066/umfrage/hoechsttemperaturen-in-ausgewaehlten-orten-deutschlands/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqmsXS-V1CI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e0imsTv5Ez4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_temperatures_in_Germany
youtube.com/watch?v=3i39uoqrjHU

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

We don’t have ACs
Use your white man brain

Attached: 1544498728953.jpg (17 KB, 330x250)

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

Why is it hotter than it was 6 months ago? Is it global warming?

Zachary Evans
Zachary Evans

You all originate from the Middle East. You'll be fine.

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

You get used to it after a while. It's not so bad. Anyway, Canada's record temperature is 45C.

Attached: 1561283658248[1].png (215 KB, 1647x788)

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Adopt saunas, acclimate your bodies to extreme temperatures.
Stop being pussies.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

For a master race you guys can’t handle a little heat? Might as put yourself in the oven at this point hans

Parker Rodriguez
Parker Rodriguez

nigger it was never over 40° in germany, last decades not months

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Soon the people who didn’t die in the heatwave will all be originating from the Middle East, yes. They are better accustomed to these conditions.

Aaron Richardson
Aaron Richardson

Your population is from the middle east and Africa, it'll be fine

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Based and saunapilled

Matthew Watson
Matthew Watson

We don’t have ACs

I do though, best investment ever

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

Never since the start of the measurements around 200 years ago, which is negligible.
Climate change is real (7 billion apes and their cows and transportation certainly will have an effect) , but the panic and incomplete info is ridiculous

Christian Phillips
Christian Phillips

Israel bakes as temperature climbs to near-record 49.9°C at biblical Sodom

timesofisrael.com/israel-bakes-as-temperature-climbs-to-near-record-49-9c/

pussies

Attached: F160516MA003.jpg (83 KB, 1024x683)

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Burgers boers and dingoes are laughing at u

Attached: CFCE2585-8803-4D3A-B8C0-207356AFFFF9.png (338 KB, 544x400)

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

We never had 41C.
Wrong, it has always been around 40 degrees in the south of germany around that time of year, at least back then when i used to live there

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Jews getting burned to ashes again.
Pottery.

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Jeden summer es ist an Deutscher heiß, Sie klagern viel,aber nichts tun. Was ist los Hans, kein Kernkraft fur die Klimaanlagen?

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Kill yourself hans

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Israel is a few clicks from the great deserts of the Middle East. No wonder it is hot there.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

and that’s a good thing

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

Haha tx is going to be 80* high today that's like 26 to you losers. I love this climate change shit we are about to get a secong hay harvest in one year for the first time in 2 years.

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

Middle East is hot and dry. Germany will be hot and humid during the heatwave, so even sandniggers will suffer.

Colton Morales
Colton Morales

If Global Warming was real, then sea levels wouldn’t be rising. Ice expands and therefore makes water levels rise.

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

41C
crazy

lol pussy

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

Why don't you faggot just go to the next shop you see and buy a fucking AC?

Levi Johnson
Levi Johnson

We don’t have ACs
Hol' up. Yo be saying your country is so cucked you can't stay cool?

Attached: 1500931008654.jpg (134 KB, 1000x753)

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Deal with a heat wave you soft niggers

William Harris
William Harris

Literal jews are laughing too.

Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

I want to hire a rowboat of paddle boat and spend 3 hours in a pond or lake like this photo? I want to do this on my birthday. How can I get this done?

Jacob Phillips
Jacob Phillips

Niggers, I vividly remember 42°C as a kid (meaning in the 80s or 90s). A quick google says we had over 40°C in 2003. Are you guys so young or just so stupid?

James Wright
James Wright

Not this summer, but I've seen 44 here

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

I see this bait way to often people aren't really this stupid stew they?

Parker Gray
Parker Gray

The temperatures here are toutes as records but they don't break the highest of the past 70 years, they're just using semantic traps to mess up people's brains.

Asher Diaz
Asher Diaz

Are they*

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

old people don't know how to survive
How is this a bad thing

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

I just installed a new 3.5 ton A/C. Uses 40% of the energy of the old one, so quiet, so comfortable. Maybe you Germans and your boasting about how much better you construction materials are should consider how easy it was to upgrade the cooling system in my stick frame house.

David Scott
David Scott

And with 40C in Germany every year, you would be completely off. We never even hit 40C, ever.

Attached: 69865333-CF3F-4A91-9EF5-9A0543434D9F.jpg (128 KB, 1339x753)

Jaxon Cruz
Jaxon Cruz

It’s simply naivity. They have become so akin to accepting lies that they can’t discern up from down. And of course the media is only gonna feed the fear to give them a chemical addiction to the program.

Brayden Moore
Brayden Moore

It is true, it is not a very dry heat, there is some humidity even at 40C here. Which prevents people from surviving these conditions.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

Thats ok your melanine enriched kids will be able to survive

Isaiah Rodriguez
Isaiah Rodriguez

To be fair installing an ac is super simple even in a brick house

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

Real ACs (not fans) are sold out, takes 3 months to order them and then you can die from a wrongly installed one due to CO2 build up.

Dylan Gonzalez
Dylan Gonzalez

Attached: 1563752238362.png (858 KB, 572x627)

Jaxson Torres
Jaxson Torres

No you are not retard

Caleb James
Caleb James

If this is global warming - and i'm not saying it is - then i'm all for it.
DON'T SHOOT LET THE FUCKERS BURN

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Easy, maybe. Efficient? No. High power consumption is immoral and will force you to steal from other countries when energy gets scarcer. 40 years, maybe, a few hundred years, definitely. You will go to hell.

Gabriel Williams
Gabriel Williams

Import sandniggers, get sandnigger weather. Here is perfectly fine.

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

hottest day of the YEAR
B-but my question was clear

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Grab a plastic tub, pour some cold water in and stick your legs in it.

t. Med-Slav who finds this temperature mild

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

find Aussie lake
drive there
put rowboat in lake
spend 3hrs

David Carter
David Carter

Yup.

Justin Gutierrez
Justin Gutierrez

3.5ton AC

What the hell. Do you cool a mansion to 17C?

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Never
It was litterally more warming 1000 years ago, when Groenland coast was green. You ancestors didnt bitch up about and survived

Leo Rodriguez
Leo Rodriguez

What? You can even buy portable ACs on amazon. Order now and it might even come today you nigger.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

This, they are putting on a huge show to distract people from the demographic catastrophe. They’re mobilizing people for a made up cause so they wouldn’t mobilize to protect themselves.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Let's strike fear into their hearts and paint it all RED and if it's getting hotter we use WHITE!
Yes, your state media are completely unbiased and factual.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Not when you can't run the ductwork. You have to have a PhD in Germany just to drive the truck to deliver the AC.

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

I went to Amazon last week to check out these 300 to 500 euro mobile ACs... the 4 I looked at had delivery times of “2-3 months”.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

I love this shit. "it's the hottest year on record, hottest year ever by 0.3 degrees, the heat is higher than we've ever seen" meanwhile it's the exact fucking same as it has been

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

Make yourself an evaporative cooler.
Jam jar, cloth, ball.
Punch large hole in the jar lid.
Wrap ball in cloth. Put ends of cloth through the hole in jar lid.
Fill jar with water.
Sit it in front of a Ventilator.
Latent heat of evaporation keeps you cool.

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

Red map bad

Andrew Robinson
Andrew Robinson

I'll just drive around in my car all day, it has AC lol.

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

We don’t have ACs

Here most have heat pumps (bought for winter, but can also be used for cooling in summer).

A few years ago we had 36C in Norway (max temp)

Joseph Hill
Joseph Hill

CO2 build up...Mein Gott..HANS! Just install it and test it with a jew in a cage. If the jew can still finance the KlimaAnlage in 24 hours, it's installed sufficiently.

Michael James
Michael James

Climate change is real

Yes, Climate change is real. But 99% of it is because of natural change (normal through history).

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

We don’t have ACs

WHY!!????

American homes have central heating and cooling systems. The entire house stays at comfortable temperatures all year long.

WTF is wrong with you poor ass Europeans??!

Attached: What-The-Fuck.gif (1.99 MB, 280x202)

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

My sides!

Attached: 1558885916787.png (448 KB, 846x900)

Oliver Mitchell
Oliver Mitchell

spiegel.de/einestages/jahrhundertsommer-2003-eine-der-groessten-naturkatastrophen-europas-a-951214.html

Your pic is wrong.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

I have a V8 car too, and a 7 passenger truck. Our power comes from hydro here. Now go sweat today Jorge'

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

"The Little Ice Age is a period between about 1300 and 1870 during which Europe and North America were subjected to much colder winters than during the 20th century"

It's literally supposed to get hotter.
In a few decades or centuries, it will start to get colder again.

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

I live in a massive stone house, as long as I lower the shutters it will stay cool inside.

Attached: 1559967535897.jpg (51 KB, 639x882)

Ryder Martin
Ryder Martin

We literally had 43°C last year, you utter faggot. And it's definitely not the first fucking time it's ever gotten hot here.

Attached: 1529705701328.png (248 KB, 496x498)

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

In 10 000 years we will be in another ice age

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Europe is under attack.
I'll bet all this climate change palaver is just to cover the fact that several nations are in possession of weather weapons and are using them.

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

We never had 41C. Never.
Liar. Limited local temperature recordings have only become available in the 1800s, the planet existed for billions of years and went through cycles even more extreme from one year to the next than the itty bitty change we are experiencing now.

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

We are literally right now midway between 2 ice ages and it is naturally the warmest period.

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

Also, funny how a bit of wind and air pressure has a much more significant effect than all of human pollutants pumped into the air for tens of thousands of years have. The heat wave is caused by Föhnwinde from north Africa and a lack of icy winds coming from Siberia and Arctica. In two weeks time it'll be sub 20°C and constant rain again.

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

Oh shit that's wetbulb territory
I'm so sorry about all the mean things I said to you mate, you know it was just banter right?

Sebastian Morgan
Sebastian Morgan

That's what I get for importing the third world, Hans.

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

This. My house is 70°f at all times. It does get chilly sometimes in winter, so I light a fire in one of the 3 fire places in my home and that problem is solved. It's 62°f outside right now though.

Jaxson Adams
Jaxson Adams

I?

You.

Michael Miller
Michael Miller

Do you guys still wear winter socks even by this time?

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

one of the 3 fire places
That sounds so comfy, user.

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

mutts and kikes are behind this 100%. we never needed AC in germany, NEVER.

they are heating up our shit so that our goverment buys american AC en masse and installs them in every building

Attached: 1563024095203.jpg (42 KB, 586x524)

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

This is because of global warming
No, it's not.

Attached: GFS-anomaly-timeseries-global-(1).png (171 KB, 1200x550)

Parker Price
Parker Price

We don’t have ACs, old people don’t know how to survive these things
Good, let them all die. We already have enough parasites on our social system; hopefully, a great winter will get rid of the other half as well.

Lucas Reyes
Lucas Reyes

can't wait

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

we had bats that migrated down the NE to SE and a heatwave killed a bunch of those off, if u have any animals u want to get rid of for any actual good reasons (rabies etc) a heatwave might be good

abc.net.au/news/2018-12-19/heat-wipes-out-one-third-of-flying-fox-species/10632940

Extreme heat wipes out almost one third of Australia's spectacled flying fox population

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

nobody cares, completely irrelevant black country.

Attached: German.png (76 KB, 394x476)

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

OLD PEOPLE NEED TO CONSUME SALT.

Spread the word that old people need to keep consuming salt if they are sweating a lot. 2003 heatwave killed 70,000 people (mostly old people) in Europe just because old people kidneys can't retain sodium that well, and (((guidelines))) are all about reducing sodium intake.

Humans, young or old can withstand high temperatures for long periods provided you replace what you lose through sweat. SALT.

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

said the chink, feasting upon yet another roasted bug.

Blake Ramirez
Blake Ramirez

global warming is the cover story for a tribulation user
it would not surprise me if they claim earthquakes and tidal waves are not somehow the effects of climate change

most high wants the children to turn away from these ways and repent

a fallen wants as many as possible to follow after him in spite

its real user and woe woe to the inhabitants of the earth for the devil has come down upon it, having great wrath for he knows his time is short

he just wants to hurt our father as much as possible by taking as many of us as possible away from what we were made to be. from what we really are. freewill. its our father is so amazing we get to make our own choice.

there will be many signs and great and tragic events to wake us up. if it only saves one is that not worth it?

the most high, light and love, made us to inhabit itself. draw from it the infinite power of all that is
its not some he or she. it is the alpha and the omega. forget what this corrupt and unclean church of today preaches. it is said that in the end the sane will be insane. the insane will be sane. good will be evil. the church will belong to the most unclean.
god or whatever name you want to put to it, loves us. if not, we would never have had the freewill to choose the wrong path. or repent and follow the righteous one

Chase James
Chase James

yup.

Attached: Screenshot-20190723-071255.png (707 KB, 760x831)

Michael Garcia
Michael Garcia

I vividly remember 42°C as a kid
Same. The roads almost melted.

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Dig a hole

Leo James
Leo James

youtube.com/watch?v=PAr7oI8cquA

Charles Edwards
Charles Edwards

105F
Hot

Attached: 1522347674209.png (130 KB, 258x544)

Jack Nguyen
Jack Nguyen

Welcome to every summer in the mid Atlantic of my life. Now imagine humidity is at 99%

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

surrender your gold, your woman and your land to us

Luis Hall
Luis Hall

its called a wet bulb and it will literally kill you within 2 hours.

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

Yeah this is starting to piss me off now. How much does air conditioning cost?

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

Attached: EACUwLPW4AAy-gA.jpg (218 KB, 1200x1002)

Jason Gray
Jason Gray

its called a wet bulb
So's my pen0r ahahahahahahah

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

You think this is bad, German? Wait until your waterways start becoming infested with flesh-eating bacteria and brain-devouring amoeba. If they aren't already. It's coming. I guarantee it's coming. You won't be able to go swimming without the fear of death.

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

pure stupid, consider hanging yourself

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Pissrael uninhabitable
fucking based, i love CO2 now

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

This. This is normal variation.

Ethan Cook
Ethan Cook

its barely inhabitable as it is and im not talking about the weather

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

this
a real Aryan withstands all climates
t. Sauna once a week

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

your infrastructure is not made for this. its not about the body. you gonna have to rebuild everything from scratch

Attached: 4E405F0800000578-5954757-Despite-his-lifetime-sentence-in-maximum-security-prison-Kaczyns-m-22-15316 (61 KB, 634x435)

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

Finland starts to be okay. Thank you global warming!

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Buy swamp coolers. Just do it. Use your head, ffs. Come on. You can also order portable window units. Just put by a slightly open window. Stick the vent hose out and plug it in. Turn on and there you go, nice and cool. You can also put a bowl of ice water in front of a simple fan. That works fine.

Utilize common sense. Don't move quickly. Rest up a lot and drink twice the amount of ice water you normally do. Stay out of the sun. If you must go out, wear sunscreen and a hat, and light colors--not black. Dress like arabs do in the desert--light colors, loose fitting, very lightweight, breathable layers, cover skin as much as possible, and cover your head. Preferably stay inside during hottest hours, like 11 am to 7 pm. Run errands after that, or early in the morning.

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

meanwhile in Brooklyn, looks like a rain forest

twitter.com/NYScanner/status/1153457338868744192

Dylan Martinez
Dylan Martinez

(You)
I live in a suburb white only area with barely any roads nigga
you can suck my cock lmao
urbanfags will seethe, meaning kike cattle

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

1) get a plastic bottle
2) fill with water
3) Freeze bottle
Now, when it gets too hot, wrap that towel in a hand-towel and stick it between your legs. There's major arteries there that can help cool your body.

Putting that aside: Water shortages.
Why is it that people continue to move to (and be accepted into) areas where water is an issue like california or Vegas? You'd think they'd enact some sort of population control to keep water plentiful for the people living there.
I mean, sure, it's great for companies like Nestle who make a killing off selling bottled water (that they steal in excess of what they're permitted and pay a pittance of a fine for doing so), but that's not a long-term solution

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

In serbia it is around 21C its bot really hot

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

I've never heard so much 1st world problem whining in my entire life. A migrant is probably fucking your sister as I type this and you're bitching about the heat.
Put a wet sock on your head and cope

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

Have internet
Can't figure out how to get AC

Attached: 1512366799379.png (6 KB, 211x239)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Their power grid couldn't support the draw. It's going to be funny when they start having brown-outs.

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

AC will cost around 800 euros a month if run all the time. Nobody can afford it.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

*Not

Brody Sanders
Brody Sanders

That's some fucking bullshit right there it has often been hotter than 41 degrees or atleast in the same temperature range.

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

LOL what the fuck?

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

The problem is, ac takes a lot of energy. As it gets hotter, you use more AC, which takes more power, which makes the planet hotter, which means you'll need more AC to offset it.

It's a feedback loop.

Jordan Parker
Jordan Parker

'Alligators basking off the English coast; a vast Brazilian desert; the mythical lost cities of Saigon, New Orleans, Venice and Mumbai; and 90 per cent of humanity vanished. Welcome to the world warmed by 4°C'

90% of humans 'vanished' predicted in 2009:

newscientist.com/article/mg20126971-700-how-to-survive-the-coming-century/

Attached: 1560288817512.jpg (179 KB, 1200x758)

Jack Williams
Jack Williams

I run my ac all the time in texas and this bad boy costs me 120-230 bucks a month

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Russia benefits from climate change. THANK GOD.

Charles Price
Charles Price

ACs
Be sure to drink enough water and stick to areas where there is shadow. If you can reliably wake up before the sunrise, accustom yourself to warmth with a cup of tea or two (note: coffee is -not- a suitable substitute, green or black tea are ideal) and be sure you exercise your cardiovascular system regularly. Avoid sugary drinks and food, sweeten with honey if possible; wear an even number of clothing layers (underwear under shirt and shorts is sufficient). If you will not, for whatever reason, keep your hair short bind it back or cover it. This should take care of the worst issues. Please spread the word.

t. some guy who used to visit Egypt

Bentley Rivera
Bentley Rivera

We never had 41C.
Bullshit. We had 41.5 just 4 years ago and 40+ in 2003.

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Welcome to the club faggots

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

In short, the Mediterranean will again take power in central-western Europe.

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Let me break this down. European politicians like to preach. They like to preach about this or that and about how virtuous they are. They have no functional military. They have a barely functional power grid. They have a borderline nonfunctional waste management infrastructure. Everything that's coming at them in the next 5 years is going to throw them back 500 years. And the politicians are fiddling and masturbating and importing people well-versed in violence and suffering.

Bentley White
Bentley White

cozy 25° with a gentle breeze in my room right now
highest temperature on record, too

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

You should move to Africa, the weather is much milder. Good thing you saved all those migrants from climate change

Attached: Capture.png (24 KB, 648x445)

Carter Martinez
Carter Martinez

lolwut

it costs $50 for 2 months here with AC running pretty much 24/7 during the hottest months

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

Not all of us can have our economies subsidized by the US, Moshe.

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

those guys will never make it....

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Its going to get 31-35 here next weekend and we're in the arctic region.

Lincoln Cox
Lincoln Cox

41C and extremely humid Friday and Saturday and I was still doing lawn care over here in the pillbilly state. Hoping for a bad winter for once. Would much rather travel onelane, untreated, icy mountain roads than working in this shit.

Benjamin Perry
Benjamin Perry

does snow and ice melt there when it gets that hot? is it humid or dry?

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

WTF? you have gas powered AC?

Luke Barnes
Luke Barnes

God is trying to purge your terrible lands off the face of the planet

Connor Morgan
Connor Morgan

All jokes aside the dumping grounds for snow don't usually fully melt during summer, despite heat waves like this. And it snowed a fuckton this year.

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

the worst thing is not the weather but the crop failure. you cant eat out of your AC.

youtube.com/watch?v=d1PazeGuml8

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

Do you have to get a special permit for it? A friend of mine lived in Landstuhl for a few years and had to get some sort of fairly expensive permit to put a window unit in his ground-floor apartment. He also ended up paying about three times what he would have paid for an equivalent unit in the US or Canada.

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

41 degrees is actually hot as fuck, it's strange get that even out in the desert

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Have you tried not being faggots?

Angel Ross
Angel Ross

Nature hotfixed your weakness to warm temperatures

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

41C in Germany is historic because we are as high up as Canada
But, Canada have -40°C winters and 40°C Summers. What are you talking about

Aiden Sanders
Aiden Sanders

How the fuck are your AC units producing lethal CO2 buildup?! Are they not electrically powered?

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

we never had 41° ...... like ever, as long as i can remember, this might be germanys first 41° since the birth of the BRD.

This is not a coincident.
Also fuck the kremlin payed "News"people telling you climate changer does not exist, russia believes in climate change and is banking on it to gain ice free ports, but they fund deniers all over the planet

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

How hot is it in Israel? Do you guys at least have air conditioning?

Easton Perez
Easton Perez

No, he probably lives in the Southeastern or Midwestern US. The combination of heat and humidity means that you need one like that to keep a mid-sized family house below 80F/27C.

Carson Green
Carson Green

dumping grounds for snow

surely something could be done with that snow instead of just letting it melt into the ground

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

German cucks don't know reverse cycle aircons exist.

Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed

there's AC everywhere
euros are retarded, they had years to prepare

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

That's why Southerners have a reputation for being slow-moving. All the fast-moving ones died of heatstroke long ago.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

Swamp coolers are worse than useless in humid climates...which much of Germany is.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

One can only hope that soon, temps in Israel will be over one million degrees.

Grayson Jones
Grayson Jones

when you fake the ovens so god makes it real

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

had a "heat wave" of 36C for 3 days
it's 27C every day forever now
air conditioning keeps house at a nice 23C anyways

Feels really nice, Euros should try it

Alexander Gray
Alexander Gray

its hot but so far pretty normally hot. we did have an untypical Hamsin (heatwave caused by winds from the sahara or the arab peninsula) which is not really normal in the middle of the summer, its more of a spring/autumn phenomenon but other then then its a regular summer. Israel is not heating as fast becouse it not as near the northern poll. the norther you go the more dramatic the heating up is.

the thing is that in Israel agriculture becomes nonviable, the desalinated water just costs too much. fruits are very expansive this year.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

Pretty much why phoenix is a hell hole

Liam Ward
Liam Ward

We don’t have ACs
So buy one with all your Jewish banking money

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

when you refuse to get in the oven so god makes the oven come to you

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

hungoo has it
/thread

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

theres nothing as feminine as complaining about the weather you faggots

Jonathan Flores
Jonathan Flores

we never had 41°C

Alter halt die Fresse du wixxkrüppel!
Nur ein alpha-Kevin wie du behaupted sowas. Wir hatten schon höhere Temperaturen, 43° und mehr. Das war aber 15 Jahre her, also noch vor deiner Geburt du Huronensohn.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

old people don’t know how to survive these things
This will be the end of the Euroboomer.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

the weather is not the main problem with global warming. the biggest thing is that food production already peaked while the global population keeps rising. its gonna end up with tons of refugee waves and civil wars in the third world. and also civil unrest in the first world as the lower classes find it increasingly to survive with high costs of living

youtube.com/watch?v=SModhHUpcj0

youtube.com/watch?v=CtoJ6VjZWf4

John Young
John Young

Is 41 supposed to be hot weather or is some kind German humour meme I'm struggling to understand

Attached: images-35.jpg (24 KB, 226x282)

Anthony Flores
Anthony Flores

I hate summer.

Can't it be December already?

Attached: 1452057795980.png (280 KB, 424x426)

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

What do you think could be the solution?
Vertical farming within carefully constructed underground eco chambers.

Jeremiah Adams
Jeremiah Adams

BRD

Black Rock depth ? wtf

Isaiah Peterson
Isaiah Peterson

underground eco chambers means you have to provide to the plants artificially with electricity, electric light is not free like sunlight, food gonna be more expansive nonetheless.

there is no solution, if i had the nerve i would migrate to Canada now but that is not so easy, starting everything from zero. by the year 2050, when im gonna be 65 it probably gonna be all over for israel, i seriously double that any people will live here, jews or arabs.

Kayden Powell
Kayden Powell

or maybe because its a giant fucking bed of heat-sponging concrete in the middle of the fucking desert

Ryder Rodriguez
Ryder Rodriguez

I can't imagine what it's going to be like for the rest of the region.
It will be even worse than it is now..
The gulf niggers will be okay though.

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

you have to provide to the plants artificially with electricity
Nuclear power?

James Bennett
James Bennett

you dont understand, this shit was 5000 years in the making. you should really really read this book. it all started when we begun worshiping the the Sky Gods at the expanse of Earth Gods. the jews had a huge part in this.
Turner traces the origins of the antithesis between the world views he describes to the formulative period of our religious tradition, when the ancient Hebrews did battle with their pagan neighbors. For the Hebrews of the Old Testament inaugurated Western man’s alienation from nature when their God placed man atop the hierarchy of nature and, in creating man in his own image, separated him from the rest of the created world. The Hebrews substituted a more “masculine” view of enduring opposition between man and nature for the more “feminine,” Earth-Mother cults of their neighbors, which stressed the interdependence of man and nature. The author likens the religious beliefs of these surrounding Near Eastern peoples to those of the Native Americans, whom the ancient Hebrews’ spiritual heirs conquered millennia later. The perennial state of conflict between the Hebrews and their neighbors resulted in a one-sided development of Judaism, Turner believes, and the rejection of any elements or accretions that smacked of nature-worship.

Attached: 26157039-411351569300414-5127349051934638080-n.jpg (163 KB, 1080x1350)

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

The concept of the “wilderness” is critical to Turner’s argument, for he believes that Western man’s attitude toward untouched nature can be traced in a direct line from the Pentateuch, whose prime location it was. The wilderness was regarded as an area of temptation where, in the absence of constant vigilance, God’s people turned to the practices of their enemies. Thus, the wilderness had to be resisted and overcome, made over in man’s image, and domesticated to his purposes.

The founding and subsequent history of Christianity brought an even greater divorce between man and the natural world. Extremists in the young Church regarded even the human body as part of an alien physical world, an impediment to higher spiritual attainments, whose natural inclinations had to be thwarted and controlled. As in the development of Judaism, the perpetual state of conflict between Christianity and its rivals—often of Eastern derivation—within the empire put churchmen on their guard against the intrusion of pagan, nature-centered, beliefs and practices into the growing religion. Moreover, the triumph of Christianity, in Turner’s view, represented the victory of history over myth, as church leaders and theologians deemphasized the message of Jesus in favor of a preoccupation with his historical person. One might question here Turner’s use of the term mythology, for, while scholars do consider Christianity a predominantly historically oriented religion, its mythological content is nevertheless important, and the author needs to develop more subtly the significant distinction between polytheistic, earth-centered mythologies

Jonathan Davis
Jonathan Davis

wasn't necessary until recently. insulation was enough. our climate is also very different than in most of the US.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Not bad Germany, you're actually getting up there.

Daniel Peterson
Daniel Peterson

yes with my Birkenstock shoes

Liam Phillips
Liam Phillips

mfw "100% pure Semites" getting their milky European skins burned to ashes
Lmao, yet another proof that you're just LARPing as jews

Aiden Myers
Aiden Myers

Why aren’t Europeans moving to America.

Brody Bell
Brody Bell

Ok but what is the humidity?

Brody Wright
Brody Wright

We don't have ACs...
This Euro poor thing really is real.

Attached: 1562237846537.jpg (33 KB, 650x433)

Chase King
Chase King

Gee I wonder why burger, but I won't make you guess because you'll be imprisoned or sniped.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

41 degrees
hot

Attached: mfw.jpg (906 KB, 2544x4000)

Jonathan Wood
Jonathan Wood

We never had 41C. Never
why are you people so gullible...

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Looks interesting.
Will check it out.
Thanks, big brained Ashkenazi Jew.

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

I live in Alabama. We see those temperatures here every summer. Access to air conditioning is literally a right here. In that, for a dwelling to be fit for human occupation it must have an AC unit installed. A landlord is under no obligation to pay for the electricity required to run the AC, but they must provide the AC unit. You need AC when it gets that hot.

James Nguyen
James Nguyen

we never had 41° in the last 50 yrs since temperatures have been recorded
Wow, its fucking nothing. Enjoy having a summer.

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

you can find the book here. its really fascinating

b-ok.cc/book/3598526/fe6864?fbclid=IwAR0XCcPseIREubZFWDVxblk3Nc6MA_HisW2jXzdHhc2HTUzOyRiPTBhfoTM

To those who followed Columbus and Cortes the New World truly seemed incredible, not only because of what civilization had made of the Old World but because of the natural endowments of the one they now began to enter. The land often announced itself with a heavy scent miles out into the ocean, and the coasting whites with their nostrils full of salt and the sour odors of confinement recorded their delight with the odor of forests and verges in bloom. Giovanni di Verrazano in 1524 smelled the cedars of the East Coast a hundred leagues out. Raleigh's colonists scented what they thought a garden, though they would soon enough make it something else. The men of Henry Hudson's Half Moon, already disposed to hate and fear the natives, were temporarily disarmed by the fragrance of the New Jersey shore, while ships running farther up the coast occasionally swam through large beds of floating flowers.

Wherever they came inland they found that these announcements had been in no way false: the land, wilderness though it was, was a rich riot of color and sound, of game and luxuriant vegetation. Even if some of the most glowing descriptions of the New World were in fact realestate advertisements, given then as now to calculated falsehood, still the theme of beauty in abundance is so pervasive that it transcends any scheme, insisting its truth upon the reluctant and hesitant pens of the white observers. Had they been other than they were, they might have written a new mythology here. As it was, they took inventory, around the margins of which one feels the spectacular presence of America.

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Because they're not mutts, mutt.

Logan Edwards
Logan Edwards

around 31% here at 33°, i bet 60-70% in the evening/night
everything's fine

David Howard
David Howard

Waterfowl took flight under their advances with thunderous wings, and deer in unconcerned droves browsed lush meadowlands. Squirrels and huge turkeys barked and gobbled in the endless forests that stretched all the way from the coast to the huge river that Soto had crossed and recrossed and been buried in. Elsewhere ground fruits lavished themselves on the land: scarlet blankets of strawberries painted the bellies of the horses and the legs of the horsemen who rode through them, and swollen clusters of grapes bowered the streams and rivers.

When the whites penetrated the western watercourses they found the life there as abundant as it had been along the eastern seaboard where sturgeon, giant lobsters, and shad were so plentiful that settlers grew nauseated on them. Out west, Pierre Radisson in the middle of the seventeenth century found otters so numerous in the streams that they hindered the progress of the little expedition's canoes. Gigantic catfish thumped ominously against the frail crafts of Jesuit fathers and voyageurs, while overhead flocks of passenger pigeons traveled the skies in such numbers that for hours at a time the sunlight would be obscured.

When Daniel Boone and the Long Hunters crept through the Cumberlands into Kentucky, they discovered newer variations on this theme of abundance in a land of canebrakes, clover, bluegrass, wild grains, and salt licks where a thousand animals might be glimpsed in a single lucky moment. They saw the buffalo whose enormous presence Vaca and Coronado had earlier reported and whose relatives, the woods buffalo, were to be found in considerable numbers as far east as Pennsylvania and upper New York. Here these few whites were on the very margin of the prairies that stretched they knew not how far toward sunset, prairies that in spring glinted like an ocean running under windsunflower, golden alexander, prairie lily, silphium, blazing star, golden rod, sky blue aster, purple gentian, big bluestem.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

God said heat and sand would follow Ishamel's descendants.

Enjoy your heat and muslims, Germany -- they will be there forever.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

All of it seemed so lavish and exhaustless that it tempted the whites to tales of exaggeration, some imported from the Old World, some locally grown. There was, for example, the story about the Fortunate Hunter: charged simultaneously by a bear and a moose, he sent his only shot into a rock squarely between them, the bullet splitting and each half killing its beast. The fragments of the rock killed a squirrel in a nearby tree, while the recoil of the hunter's rifle knocked him into a stream from which he emerged with his pockets brimming with fish.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

But while the old chronicles tell us their tales of abundance and show us occasionally individuals like William Bartram who actually paused to muse on this magnificence, caught up by it into aboriginal-like meditations, they tell us something else as well. They tell us that this was a world the whites wanted not as it was but only as they might remake it. For the other great theme of the narratives is that of waste, destruction, and frantic spoliation. As Peter Matthiessen notes, within a century of settlement the whites in the East had broken the wilderness from the coast well into Pennsylvania, a staggering achievement in which they had cut their way through vast stands of hardwood and white pine, cut them up into houses, boat ribs, ship masts, and items that would enable them to continue moving on-gun stocks, ax handles, singletrees, and wagon hubs. These trees, like the Indians and wild life they sheltered, stood in the way, not only of Progress, which was obvious, but of deeper notions of order and light. Occasionally there seems to have been a brief pause when some ancient woods giant crashed earthward and white men stood still in the dust and sunlight of its clearing to count its annual rings. So John Bakeless records that two oaks felled in Pennsylvania in 1833 were 460 and 390 years old, meaning that they had been in their maturity when Columbus had made his landfall. William Penn's Treaty Elm in Philadelphia had begun to grow when Cabeza de Vaca had embarked with Narvaez. And when at last the whites would attack the giant sequoias of the far West they would find trees that predated Christ.

Elijah Hughes
Elijah Hughes

Hans, no!

Christian Scott
Christian Scott

mutt?
youtube.com/watch?v=6O8jCe8BbFQ

Attached: stfu.png (1.6 MB, 1742x974)

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

Attached: 1549210294187.jpg (14 KB, 362x352)

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

Sorry but ice water will only do worse. Water should be drank with a pinch of salt and at room temperature or even at body temperature.

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/13066/umfrage/hoechsttemperaturen-in-ausgewaehlten-orten-deutschlands/
Someone or something is wrong. Google tells me the highest temperature in germany ever was 40,3!??

Landon Howard
Landon Howard

This is why you are replacing your own people, to get ready for the heat.

Tyler Turner
Tyler Turner

That makes so much sense why have i never thought of this

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Even we have AC here. Europoors cant sfford AC

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

old people don't know how to survive these things

how did they get old?

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

Basically. I think its god realizing that Germany is now middle east and is thus making the country more comfy for the new nation

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

now you know the african suffering bastards

Ayden Price
Ayden Price

It's from all those sand people you're importing, they've begun terraforming your climate

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

This is why you are our greatest ally

Luis Torres
Luis Torres

Grand solar minimum and increased atmospheric humidity.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

Fucking hate this hell island.
Best we had was like 22° for a few days. Mostly grey and cloudy.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Come on lad it's not that hot we have those temperatures every year just walk it off

Robert Jackson
Robert Jackson

Bring in third worlders, become the third world. Your legacy and latitude are now forever stained.

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Sorry to hear it Hans. It's 70F here and I'm nearly dying.

Jaxon Kelly
Jaxon Kelly

logic is not welcomed in pol

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

Or maybe "europoors" don't need ACs because we're not pussies like you.
Don't listen to germoney faggots, they start melting at 23° anyway

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

Ya i need AC because im a snownigger
Come survive in -40 and then call me a pussy you berber fuck

Levi Rivera
Levi Rivera

Global warming is not man-made and it's a totally natural adjustment from the ice age.
Please hear me out for a second, because there is plenty of proof:
A global Biblical flood also explains perfectly why warming and "climate change" is perfectly natural and to be expected:
During the flood, the immense seismic and volcanic activity heated up the oceans to extreme levels... and as a result, when the water subsided again, a mix of volcanic ash in the atmosphere PLUS the massive amounts of precipitation from the warm oceans evaporating, created the cooling and ice age that we had in the past.
We are still experiencing the gradual warming of our planet because of the results of a flood thousands of years ago.

The Flood: The "Big Picture" Of It's Mechanism and Resulting Evidences - Dr. Andrew Snelling m.youtube.com/watch?v=bqmsXS-V1CI

Rock Strata, Fossils and the Flood
m.youtube.com/watch?v=e0imsTv5Ez4

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

Attached: oven-ready.jpg (136 KB, 497x528)

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

-40 what? Fahreneit? Celsius?
I assume you live in the ass of some frozen mammoth in Yukon to have -40 temperatures as I'm seeing you have 21° in Toronto right now.

I live in the mountains, so as low as -10° and as high as 35°is still good for me and I still don't need AC. Get on my level you minmaxed piece of shit.

Elijah Gonzalez
Elijah Gonzalez

-40 celsius. Yes toronto is 20 degrees in the summer.
(Its summer retard)
Coldest ive felt is -67 celsius.
Tis pretty chilly.

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

(With wind chill i should say)

Ayden Wood
Ayden Wood

-40 is the same on both scales.

Ryder Baker
Ryder Baker

can't handle 105 degrees
holy fuck you pussies

John Murphy
John Murphy

Kek

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

white man bad
Does he know the Injuns created the Great Plains through slash and burn agriculture?

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

I know its summer, we have 40° right now and I slightly want to die right now but it's ok.
Thing is there are so much ways to be in extreme temperatures without the need for an AC it's not even funny.
Ever tried houses with actual thermal insulation? I don't know how you build em in Canada but if it's like amerimutts do it's no wonder you people need AC like bread.

It's you that keep using nonsense measurements, celsius and maybe kelvin are ok, fahreneit is a clusterfuck.

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

using French autism as a measuring system
Lol. No.
And none of that changes the fact that -40 degrees is the same in both metric and imperial.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

lol that's pretty funny, i've never seen snow but i've never seen 41°C either, it usually rains before that

Attached: shithole.png (575 KB, 1321x541)

Jacob Edwards
Jacob Edwards

Why do you use clothes at the beach?

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

Donno what to tell you user, i could get by in +40 better than u can get by in -40. That is all.

Blake Anderson
Blake Anderson

It has been ridiculous in Canada guys. A few days ago fans suddenly became almost useless. I have this commercial fan that puts off huge air, and it went from cooling enough to using a blanket as you sleep to just blasting you with warm air and doing little to nothing to cool you at all.

I never though about it, but I guess when the temperature is above body temperature fans just become blast furnaces.

I figure we must of been a degree or two from needing significant effort put into not dying of heat stroke.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

or you could just run and exercise in the hot weather

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Really...
Is that all you got out of it..

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

LOL

I live in hell (Florida). We can get 106F very commonly. Mostly during a drought season.

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

It's also 40 here, mamood

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

You also live inside in air conditioning and have water everywhere. Germans have neither.

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

me over here watching europoor fags die because it's hot

Attached: 1562524916593.jpg (29 KB, 528x543)

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

gayest post I've seen today

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

too late bogan he's gonna haunt you so hard

Anthony Campbell
Anthony Campbell

i went to germany in summer 2014 and it was cold enough to still need to wear wool and have heaters on 24/7. they never needed AC

Sebastian Perez
Sebastian Perez

panicking over 106F
krauts are so fucking pathetic

Attached: 1558181252615.jpg (46 KB, 727x727)

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

It's also 40 here, mamood
Like fuck it is. You are full of shit leaf. see pic related

Attached: temp-today.png (209 KB, 731x746)

Julian Kelly
Julian Kelly

they eat it for nourishment during the warm months, like a grain silo for agricunts but in reverse

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

You're 100% right. Need to supply salt, potassium, magnesium, calcium and plenty of water.

I work in 100F for a big part of the summer, sometimes doing serious physical work. If I start to feel bad or just tired, I break a salt pack from a restaurant and lick it and them drink a bottle of water. Always charges you right back up.

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

When Greenland melts, the tectonic shelf will rise. At the other end of the same tectonic shelf, Scandinavia will sink beneath the sea. Enjoy

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

German autism. If you want to have air conditioning and are a good little goy, you will of course hermetically seal the building and install the smallest possible AC unit for the volume of air you've got inside. If the unit is then not maintained properly (i.e. if it stops moving air in and out) you can indeed die from CO2 buildup.

If you are not a good guy you simply buy an overpowered unit and don't give a living shit about the loss from the leaky doors and windows that ensure there's a minimum of air circulation even if the AC unit is not running.

Bonus points: you won't get mold either if you're that sort of bad goy.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Everybody will benefit from climate change. This is why all this hysteria is pumped up.

Andrew Gutierrez
Andrew Gutierrez

Some parts are green right now ...

Attached: o-GREENLAND-FARM-570.jpg (76 KB, 570x380)

Aaron Cruz
Aaron Cruz

We usually get a couple of weeks of this heat a year, it kinda sucks but it's not that bad.

Christopher Cook
Christopher Cook

Imagine living in such a shithole that you can't afford AC

Attached: 1472937961479.png (6 KB, 390x470)

James Green
James Green

Attached: 25-year-old-european-vs-25-year-old-american-comparison-car-home-lifestyle.jpg (251 KB, 735x1160)

Samuel Garcia
Samuel Garcia

K, now have that happen again 19 more times consecutively, till then stfu.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

Not that I'm disputing your point...

Attached: qassiarsuk-in-south-greenland-705x470.jpg (70 KB, 705x470)

Jackson Morris
Jackson Morris

21 degrees in the sun is too much, time to move to Svalbard

Brayden Adams
Brayden Adams

Germany's burning too much coal.

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

Question is with or without AC?
I know I may be seeming anal about that, but the fact is AC is the most expensive thing ever in terms of pollution and energy, and people use it to not sweat or be cozy in t-shirts at home in the middle of fucking winter when you could pull a fucking sweater, or if it's hot taking a cold shower and maybe wash the floors and let the wind cool off the house and be done with it.

The fact is that i've never been in contact with fahrenheit because it turns out french autism is as good as any weaponized autism, especially when we're talking how to enumerate things. Didn't know that -40 is the same, it's pretty difficult to guess when you always thought about a different scale.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

41c with a heat index? what's the actual temp? that's still a little warm

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Improvise...

Attached: EvaporativeAndCool.jpg (97 KB, 1280x720)

Aaron White
Aaron White

You krauts were raising hell in Egypt 80 years ago and now it's too hot for you? Christ, you eurofags are fucking pathetic.

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Is that just a wet cloth it's blowing over?

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

food production already peaked while the global population keeps rising

There's a simple solution. You Jews quit obstructing us and let us commence Operation Kill Every Nigger and Dravidian and Repopulate Their Shithole Countries with China's Excess Chinks.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

It's a solar minimum you stupid faggot.
Want to stay cool? Plant trees you simple fucks.
Stop letting them cut down trees. Deforestation is the cause of rising temperatures world wide.
It's not pollution, it's too many people and not enough fucking trees.
Want to save the world? Plant a tree for every dead nigger or chink.

Stupid fucking faggots

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

If you were living in a properly built house you wouldn't need an AC. Comfy 22C on the second floor here.Innercityfags and boomers can get a stroke for all I care

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

what a fucking ugly mcmansion holy shit lmao

Andrew White
Andrew White

We don’t have ACs
cuck
My father has one, and I don't need one because I have a basement

Joseph Peterson
Joseph Peterson

lol

Christian Wright
Christian Wright

Wiki temperature records
Germany:40.3 in july 2015 and august 2015
We never had 41, ever. We are gonna die.
Also, what kind of shithole dosn't have AC's? I can buy like 50 to 100 used one within like 100k from my house for about 20-50$.

Brandon Garcia
Brandon Garcia

I've lived in Oklahoma my entire life. Also spent time in Thailand, India & Sri Lanka without AC.

Europe in general is spoiled with their weather. Welcome to what the rest of us deal with. Make it thru summer & contemplate investing in an AC

Parker Thomas
Parker Thomas

based.

Lincoln Gutierrez
Lincoln Gutierrez

Attached: 5b200441c3c00.image.jpg (27 KB, 480x343)

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

Yeah ... more wet surface, more effective cooling.
Image is from a YouTube video.
This scenario needs some aluminium foil on the window to reject the heat from the sun...

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

No reason to build one if you need it once every 30 years. That's the same reason why you faggots were crying about cold temperatures last winter, you didn't insulate your houses because it's normally mild.

Landon Edwards
Landon Edwards

We don’t have ACs, old people don’t know how to survive these things.
You should have imported comfort items instead of 3rd world rapists.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extreme_temperatures_in_Germany

40 is the highest on wikipedia, which is what I was going by since I"m not German.

You could be correct.

I wouldn't put a percentage on it, but the overall effect is probably small.

On top of that, is the push for all of these things in the West, while the real issues are in China and India, which pollute and produce much more of the harmful stuff.

Attached: 1494063706123.gif (1.97 MB, 500x293)

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

So it has been nearly this hot there in the past, right? 1 degree off? Doesnt this one fact discount the whole "muh global warming" argument? We only have written records of temps going back what, a couple hundred years at best? That is a mere blip in time in relation to the age of the entire planet. Thus, climate change and global warming are complete bullshit.

Attached: mank-350c.jpg (111 KB, 350x350)

Parker Wilson
Parker Wilson

40 is a nice day, HTFU europooftahs

Attached: 1560874550850.jpg (18 KB, 264x174)

Gavin Bailey
Gavin Bailey

I love my AC. Last week temps reached 98F but my house was kept at a cool 72 degrees.

Adrian Wood
Adrian Wood

based , 40 is a nice day for a braai at the dam

John King
John King

when we begun worshiping the the Sky Gods at the expanse of Earth Gods

Attached: 1508531916380.jpg (5 KB, 221x250)

Luke Sanders
Luke Sanders

Based Darwin.

Jackson Carter
Jackson Carter

hell is opening up, soon it will suck all in

Caleb Edwards
Caleb Edwards

An Aussie walked into my quiet rural pub recently, I tried to ingratiate myself with our guest by shouting 'new to the Yabba?' in his face when I heard his accent, but he was a miserable cunt

My idiot friend asked why he'd left Oz for England because he thought Australia was a great place to live, and our Bruce said it was shit because he spent his life running from car-to-building-to-car-to-building just to avoid the sun, and that his blond sons and blonde daughters could hardly spend any time outdoors

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

Step 1: Buy air conditioners

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

Not really, because as you point out, the records are only a couple hundred years old.
That means we can't use those to make any kind of prediction that wouldn't be more than guesswork.

The ridiculous push in Western media to stop driving your car or we'll all drown is dishonest, though, going by the same fact that we don't have enough good data to make a solid claim.
And when they do, it's usually wrong, like claiming we were heading for an ice age back in the seventies.

Climate has always changed and will continue to do so.
In that sense, climate change is real.

Brody Bailey
Brody Bailey

Amen and hallelujah...!

Attached: Old-Con-Detected.jpg (51 KB, 506x534)

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

Ha, spend a summer here in South Alabama. If the heat doesn't kill you the humidity will.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

We've had temps higher than that Hans, but if you want to fall for the global warming (((trick))), be my guest.

Benjamin Wilson
Benjamin Wilson

wow it's hot the in the summer? SHOCKING!
Meanwhile here in Seattle it's been nice and cool all summer, rarely hitting higher than 82/27 F/C

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

Total bs, I remember as a kid having 3-4 weeks of snow a year and maybe having 1-3 days that went over 30°c. Now we have barely any snow, ever and it's weeks of this heat, with those 1-3 days being 35+. I refuse to believe that this is normal.

Kevin Watson
Kevin Watson

Lol, stay in the shade when you can, drink ice water, grow a pair.
t. Working outside in the south

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

Most europeans don't have air conditioners which is one reason we call them europoors.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

BundesRepublik Deutschland?
I'm supposed to be a dumb burger and you live right next to Germany, you should be ashamed you don't know that and I do

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

We never had 41C

Attached: wrong.gif (667 KB, 480x287)

Levi Walker
Levi Walker

HOLY SHIT LOOK AT 2019 ITS FUCKING LAVA HOT HOLY FUCK

Adrian Hall
Adrian Hall

Oh, the weather is different alright, it just has absolutely nothing to do with our actions. The entire solar system is heating up.

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

The migrants aren't just bringing you culture, they're bringing you their weather.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

He just said it’s much more efficient you absolute brainlet

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

You have mountains where to escape. I did that 2012 when you it was near 40 over there. My god what level of comfyness there is. We love your music too! youtube.com/watch?v=3i39uoqrjHU

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

The entire solar system
kek

Attached: except.jpg (119 KB, 1280x800)

Aaron Nelson
Aaron Nelson

You sound like a poo or sandnigger

Logan Gonzalez
Logan Gonzalez

Different to when you were a kid doesn't mean it's not normal.

Humans only have a short lifespan compared to how long this planet exists.

Weather being different 15 years ago doesn't mean anything when you put it in the right perspective.

Cooper Hall
Cooper Hall

ashamed to see this reddit spacingi n a fellow countryman. pretty sure weatherpatterns shouldn't change within 15 years, keep lulling yourself into a false sense of security, you little contrarian bitch. this is something to get worried about.

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

yeah there definitely seems to be less snow here now and summers are a bit hotter

although four years ago we set the record high snowfall (over 2.5m in one year), we don't get that much snow most winters, and lakes/rivers don't freeze as regularly or stay frozen as long

just two days ago it was 38C in my home city (all-time record is 40) and this level of heat seems more common now

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

What the fuck kind of AC y'all got over there!? Y'all can engineer cars and shit but can't rig a decent AC?

Attached: 1563448999496.gif (793 KB, 220x165)

Evan Wood
Evan Wood

No, you lay still and sweat and the cooling effect of sweating is all you get. Spent a couple summers in texas this way with no at home or in my car. 105 during the day, 85-90 at night. You adjust, and it starts to feel good

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

lol badass, feel my yearly pain

t. Texas

Hunter Hernandez
Hunter Hernandez

Can't wait! Thank you mutt!

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

Run the a/c all night at max and sleep ultra comfy covered by blankets in the middle of summer. Godbless America.

Attached: 1545023704440.jpg (81 KB, 843x720)

Jaxon Mitchell
Jaxon Mitchell

Try living in a humid subtropical climate year round. Y'all can survive. It's easy. The only ones dying are the faggots and the elderly. Just as God intended.

Chase Myers
Chase Myers

our climate is also very different than in most of the US
Probably similar to much of Northern US unless you live at a high altitude

Easton Kelly
Easton Kelly

That's retarded. You pick an AC unit that is rated to run at it's most efficient rate while cooling the house. You dont want it to be too small or large because obviously too small a unit burns 10x the electricity that an oversized unit does. One that is too large will not run efficiently either even though it doesnt cycle as many times. Generally a somewhat oversized unit is better than smaller.

Colton Clark
Colton Clark

then you can die from a wrongly installed one due to CO2 build up.
Liar. I'd have killed my family long ago if improper ac installation were lethal. The worst thing that can happen is that the condensation will drip into the house because you goofed up and don't have the unit sloping slightly downwards as it exits the house. And that's easy to correct.
t. Parents own an old house made of brick in which I've been niggerrigging several window units for nearly 20 years because can't get ductwork installed through brick walls.

Cooper Rogers
Cooper Rogers

old people don’t know how to survive these things
and that's a good thing.

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

and it starts to feel good

It becomes tolerable you should say.

Jordan Howard
Jordan Howard

Israel bakes as temperature climbs to near-record 49.9°C at biblical Sodom
well if that isn't a sign

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit