Hahahahahaaa

Wait, what.
Will he name them?
Oh ho ho ho.

Come on molymeme name them or least make a new Fable

(((rumours)))

Attached: molyneux.png (607x613, 68K)

Juden

It's more than just rumors. Read The Secret Behind Communism by David Duke.

Holy shit, this is snowballing fast.

At least he isn’t trying to convince young people to cut all ties with their families anymore hopefully, i don’t follow close enough to know, but what a bizarre movement

Moly trying to get Mossaded.

He pretty much made it clear that he is wise to their trickery, and knows better than to call them out in the open. He's lose half his audience. He has to ease the normies into this kinda shit.

Germans , then later russians. German government literally sent Lenin to make Russia commie.

Russian?

Worldwide synchronised name the Jew needed

Anglos

Yes, and the Bolsheviks were ALSO largely known as ___??

lenin was a jew

the based brigade

He's already gone beyond this by calling for an Ethnostate after his visit to Poland.

Attached: 677645654.jpg (1052x720, 276K)

Yes, yes, (((Russians))).

I don't get the Moly hate. He begs for money in a niggerish way but has a large audience and redpills them.

OY VEY

Attached: 4A1CBB25-7C21-45E3-AF05-CE60CB45D066.jpg (600x828, 207K)

The (((goergian))) menace is real
Be careful anons

He has named them multiple times already.

He's completely unhinged.

Any day now he'll be on Owen Benjamin's youtube livestream..

Fuck my shit I wrote georgian wrong

He seems completely composed actually working within Twitter and YT rules.

None will believe whatever you say kike

I would not say russians were that common in the commie government
There were a lot of balts and shit.
I don't agree with the (((german))) assesment, the germans didn't care if lenin succeded or not, they cared that he de-stabilised russia enough to help the german war-effort

Too bad trotsky didn't on over Stalin. His world revolution would have hopefully led to Germany teaming up with America.

I LOVE rumours
Facts can be so misleading, but rumours - true or false - are always revealing

Attached: 220px-ChristophWaltzCannesMay09.jpg (220x210, 10K)

Germans were commies and wanted to push their ideology. Why do you think they invented it?

My fucking sides. Some of his tweets are so fucking edgy it's like he's baiting for (yous) and threads about him around here. Even the way he phrases his tweets is instantly reminiscent of Jow Forums's way of articulating things, just vague enough not to get banned. How the fuck is he still on twitter, my sides.

Attached: 1554991612814.gif (500x281, 561K)

WTF

Attached: 1548165323415.gif (245x245, 613K)

Marx
>ethnically jewish
Lenin
>ethnically jewish
Trotsky
>ethnically jewish

not to mention that the original People's Commissars of the Soviet had so many jews in it that even some of the original revolutionaries went "hmmmmm..." at some point. Go burn in fire, you absolute mongrel.

None of these are Jewish

WELCOME TO THE CHATBOT CHANS
WHERE "stephan molyneux"
THE PATSY "TWITTER PUNDIT"
JOINS THE BOTS TO HATE "THE JEW"

MEDIA'S CONTROLLED FROM BOTS
TO TWEETS, AND MSM
FREE SPEECH IS GONE AND IN ITS PLACE
THIS VILE BUBBLING PHLEGM

>le reddit spacing

Attached: 1543247997978.png (520x495, 298K)

Marx
>Marx was ethnically Jewish. His maternal grandfather was a Dutch rabbi, while his paternal line had supplied Trier's rabbis since 1723, a role taken by his grandfather Meier Halevi Marx.[26] His father, as a child known as Herschel, was the first in the line to receive a secular education.

Lenin
>Ilya married Maria Alexandrovna Blank in mid-1863.[5] Well educated and from a relatively prosperous background, she was the daughter of a wealthy German–Swedish Lutheran mother, and a Russian Jewish father who had converted to Christianity and worked as a physician.[6] It is likely that Lenin was unaware of his mother's half-Jewish ancestry, which was only discovered by his sister Anna after his death.

Trotsky
>Leon Trotsky was born Lev Davidovich Bronstein on 7 November 1879, the fifth child of a Ukrainian-Jewish family of wealthy farmers in Yanovka or Yanivka, in the Kherson governorate of the Russian Empire (now Bereslavka, in Ukraine), a small village 24 kilometres (15 mi) from the nearest post office. His parents were David Leontyevich Bronstein (1847–1922) and his wife Anna Lvovna (née Zhivotovskaya) (1850–1910).

Seriously consider killing yourself kike.

>Trotsky
>Lev Davidovich Bronstein

I was gonna say kikes, but strictly for comedy sake this is also an acceptable answer.

Attached: wheeze.jpg (377x264, 23K)

Quite a few leftists did throw a shitfit after the Dalai Lama said that though

Finally someone said it

What exactly happened to Molymeme? He was a filthy CivNat that flirted with right-wing politics, then went full retard CivNat again after Trump won, and is now realizing the right was correct all along. So now he's back again.

The Jewish identity is much stronger than the national one

lenin was a mutt

Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky aren't Jewish?!? Next you'll try telling me water isn't wet and the sun rises in the south

>trotsky
>not jewish
ethnic wise he was

regardless, he was a kike mutt.

what the fuck
I thought hes some youtube argument lib cuck
actually based

Attached: 1563747123863.gif (245x350, 1.97M)

THE GAME THAT WAS PLAYED WITH MOLYNEUX
COULD HARDLY BE MORE PLAIN
PROMOTED AS A "RIGHT WING VOICE"
THOUGH RUNNING HALF A BRAIN
STEPHAN LACKS THE SMALLEST SPARK
OF SINCERE PHILOSOPHY
BUT WAITED TILL THE SIGNAL CAME
TO "FIND HIS INNER NAZI"
HOW STUPID AND HOW OBVIOUS
THE PATSY GAMES PLAY OUT
THE CHATBOT CHANS
AND MEDIOCRE MOLYNEUX
LEAVE LITTLE ROOM FOR DOUBT

Jewish identity is a national identity

I don't care about the kike blood
he was a fucking mutt joke
>german
>swedish
>jewish
>russian
he was such a mutt he didn't even know he had jew blood in him
The man was a mutt meme through and through

He's here forever. Just as you and I.

OMG he's going on a full scale rampage he'll be deplatformed in some days I fear

You really are disgusting pieces of shit.
Every. Single. Fucking. One. Of. You.

Panem and circensi tho

Not even needing to memeflag anymore because everyone figures out you’re a filthy kike as soon as you post your inbred kike shit.... priceless

i thought he was totally cucked, wasn't he calling trump a racist a few days ago
sometimes it happens, the penny drops

who was the jared guy during the elctions? went full 1488 over about 24 hours and got deplatformed

Have sex

what's up rabbi, why are you not answering to this reply? Were they or were they not jews?

Putin
>“I thought about something just now: The decision to nationalize this library was made by the first Soviet government, whose composition was 80-85 percent Jewish,” Putin said June 13 during a visit to Moscow’s Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center.

Solzhenitsyn
>“But it is impossible to find the answer to the eternal question: who is to be blamed, who led us to our death? To explain the actions of the Kiev Cheka only by the fact that two thirds were Jews, is certainly incorrect.” (in regards to the Soviet Cheka (Secret Police) being comprised to two thirds Jews

Come on Moshe, you can do it

HE was, but eventually took the redpill
youtube.com/watch?v=2kt4EjavHEk

He's actually naming the jew multiple times

Attached: molyneux.png (751x361, 33K)

Attached: 1562867117607.jpg (476x399, 69K)

They're not

It’ll count as a sexual experience when I cut off your Jew nose and stick it up your Jew ass

Soon. The internet makes it possible. This time there will be no FDR faggotry to save them.

>either flag will do
When the Jewish flag is just as untrustworthy as usual memeflag. KEK

What's the big deal? He's just a youtuber.

Have sex

no way he gets to the end of the week without being deplatformed and disappeared from all media

i wonder what happened to give him the courage to speak truth?

maybe it really is just getting too much for anyone now to ignore

ilhan omar gloats about hating america and how it won't be a country of white people any more

trump spporters register disapproval

(((media))) calls trumpr acist

eventually surely more and more white normies will wake up

hmm I wonder who can be responsible for pic related. I do hope that God exists, only so he can make your tribe suffer after you all fucking die. Worthless piece of hook-nose infiltrators, the lot of you.

Attached: 1479381441214.jpg (600x450, 89K)

Cringe
Asshurt gypsy

no it's fucking not, moshe. kike identity is entirely based on your secular cult religion of kikery. a religion is no basis for a national identity. it's why you use made up shit like "anti semitic" as your version of "racist"... because kikes aren't a race, they're a cult.

(((Germans))). Of course.

If google thinks this then how the fuck are you guys saying everything but that. Oh no no no he was a civnat libtard oh no no now hes back holy based.

Fucking make up your minds, you're all frothing at the mouth over the fact this retarded 52 year old irish potatoe is finally >this new at learning about the jew fucking hell

Attached: file.png (493x444, 212K)

Jew is the national identity of the people of Israel

>surely acting like a stereotypical yidfly will...
What exactly?

don't you have some sheckles to collect from your local Palestinian?

>imagine being a non-ethnically kike that is most likely a Khazar bastard transported to pissrael in the late 40s that actually claims he's the first one there

Attached: 1499336478176.png (968x954, 110K)

I love how this is just vague enough so when the kikes start screeching, it's gonna redpill the normies and he can call them antisemites for asserting he meant kikes

But a jew invented it in the early 1st century E.V.

>Karl Marx
>aka
>Moses Mordecai Levy
> “not Jewish”

You’re going to have to have sex in the gas chamber with wooden doors for that one little faggot

Attached: 1549151421367.jpg (360x549, 93K)

Jeez loius it's piss easy to get (you)s on Jow Forums just using a proxy with an isreal flag

>someone makes edgy joke
>jew haters project HARD as fuck like somebody actually agrees with then
Give it up guys he's laughing at YOU

>Moses Mordecai Levy
This has to be the jewiest name I have ever heard

it's a new thing they are doing on (((wikiedpedia))) though, reclassifying all conservatives as far right. Ann coulter's profile got changed from conservative to "far right" recently too and nobody can change it back.

My people have a homeland and live in it which is more then you can say dirty gypsy

Not really. Georgians, German and Baltic juden.

why are you jews so schizophrenic? all the inbreeding?

god what an idiot.

>national identity

topjej, you don't even have legitimacy for the land you're standing on, pseudo-kike. The Palestinians are unironically more Semitic than your piece of shit Khazar tribe that managed to find it's way into Europe by mistake. What national identity do the jews actually have? Russian, Romanian, Polish, Hungarian? A bunch of transplants brought from all over the world in a shit country that exists only because you're backed by the United States of Kikemerica.

Based. Let's wait the answer of the kike

So a german jew.

Hahahahaha are you doing it for free? If so... immediately go to the JIDF building and apply for a job.

Nah my people live in our historical homeland

Moly had a daughter, who he loves.
That is really all that needs to be said.

Hmm?
Stalin was the good guy.
Lenin was the bad guy.

You can tell by the way (((American))) media says Stalin is the bad guy, while wishing karl marx happy birthday.

Attached: question 11.png (255x255, 66K)

NO FUCKIN' WAY

Stefan looked like a chad in his younger years