CONSERVATIVE and UNIONIST Party chairman elected

Boris T. Johnson elected new committee party chair of the UKSSR! Brexit assured from the commie EU!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 1.04.44 PM.png (1436x758, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0LjYEooEHLo
youtube.com/watch?v=J2mWdvgCOqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't wait for the seething German/meme flags

This is the best fucking timeline, holy shit.

>NOOOOOO you’re not allowed to have freedom you must use the lightbulbs Berlin prescribes to you!
Imagine being German

Attached: A7D4ED75-8EA2-4F16-AC44-5197AE0CE4D8.png (785x1000, 261K)

As a Scot I will be voting to LEAVE the UK

Are we happy about this? Give me a quick rundown on this Boris lad

Actually, I am trilled that no deal Brexit is assured on October 31. It was a 3yr+ long drag to get there.

Do germans genuinely think the EU is a good thing anymore what with the constant attempts to flood german cities with refugees from africa?

There is no vote. The vote was in 2016.

Boris Johnson has essentially said he’ll have to get killed to stop Brexit on Oct 31.

Were having another vote. Sturgeon confirmed it

Called it... The seething begins... Best timeline

The EU is a bad thing in many areas and a good thing for internal trade and Slav/Germanic/Med people intermixing. It is also good to stand up against Americans, Russians and Chinese which would treat Europe like Africa if we were divided.

>someone with no power says something is going to happen
>people believe her
Thought you Jocks were better than that.

I don’t care. I’ll just keep voting SNP until we leave

Sturgeon has fucked your country lmao only fitting she goes out with a bang and kills it

Link?

Jo Swinson ruled out a Scottish ref, so it won’t happen.

Attached: 9D02B303-6B82-4D2D-ACC0-C8CFB1E4370A.jpg (1371x1028, 247K)

Fine with me... After this years financial reports you'll be doing us a favour

Hahaha seething sweaty socks

Imagine beeing Hunt. You are there infront of your asian wife ready to become PM and you get rekt that badly. sad.

Attached: 1555895828292.jpg (2000x1500, 695K)

Nice

IMAGINE BEING JEREMY HUNT RIGHT NOW

LMAO

Unfair comparison... Greatly differing ages

i see you misspelled Brussels

Puke Schumer

nope. Asians dont age like white women. they are the same age. those girls on the left are late 30s

Wait, is that 48%

Imagine putting women in positions of power.

Have you met an average Asian that's aged past 25?

>meme flag
>meme opinion
Checks out desu

She doesn’t have the authority to call another referendum.
You belong to Westminster now and there is no way they will permit another vote.
Say it with me, Angus: GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

this chick is 38
youtube.com/watch?v=0LjYEooEHLo

Yass!
Slay Kween!

There's always exceptions that's why I said average

Imagine relying on a dyke , globalist puppet to tell you what to do.
Scotland where did it all go wrong?

No one is going to give the Scots another vote. There is only one way to get independence quickly.

>in order to avoid becoming like africa you need to become africa

deep

Best case scenario is Boris betrays Brexit. Farage would gain enough seats to become PM in that case

You seriously want another Catalonian sham-type referendum?

Attached: 1549224673426.png (389x581, 268K)

Good, I unironically believe that the world should be divided into even smaller nations.

Show your flag, Hansel

>which would treat Europe like Africa if we were divided.
You’ve only proven you deserve it

Germany will rule the world. There's nothing you can to prevent it.

Attached: 1533485841721.jpg (906x600, 76K)

Based. I can't wait for them to finally move forward.

Rees-Mogg in cabinet please

How come Scots are more intelligent than the Brits? How could anyone think Boris is a good PM after witnessing the mess that's Trump? The fact that he even got the support from the orange puppet himself should give you an indication on what kind of a person Boris is.

If this was the best time line none of us would be on this fucking site.

Attached: 1563733236997.jpg (700x860, 79K)

>Germany
You meant African Germany

You racist greaseball, Germany has never been so powerful. We own you. Deutschland über alles!

>”You racist greaseball”
Better being racist than be monkey Subhuman scum, and don’t attack my Italian anons like that you kike

>Albania
Third world country, who allowed you to talk?

Europe is like Africa. Your engineers are paid the same as our Costco workers. Joke country.

Meanwhile Boris is banging some chick half his age that he's just gonna sneak through the back door of No. 10, kek.

Attached: carrie symonds facebook.jpg (960x959, 122K)

>Third world country, who allowed you to talk?
I thought you weren’t allowed to discriminate goy

Yes, against races (because it is stupid and lead to Hitler), not against a country.

>”Yes, against races (because it is stupid and led to Gitler), not against a country
Yeah, if only it lead to Hitler 2.0 plus, isn’t race connected to the nation though?

I may hate EU lovers right now but Albanians are scum... I've never met an Albanian that wasn't degenerate in one way or another

Sturgeon must condemn

No, as proven with Germany today. Race isn't connected to nationality.

Attached: 1562781678390.jpg (1399x1830, 1000K)

Does that have to do with anything dude, but anyways, to answer that question, my people are kinda degenerate as of current, im not going to lie, but so is everyone else in Europe because of (((them))) But in my case it’s because of (((America))) which in turn is a kike puppet, personally I’m Albanian who’s Catholic and NS

Imagine unironically believing that you faggot, tell that to people in Samoa or Africa, they’d tell you different

cope

Ok

Trust him on Brexit. Maybe.

But don't trust him on anything else. He is the same as Theresa May.
He gladly donated British tax money to the (((White Helmets))) in Syria.
youtube.com/watch?v=J2mWdvgCOqs

Ultimately he serves the same overlords as Theresa May.

Attached: 1482013926502.gif (381x400, 771K)

Not gay degenerate you fag. Thieves, rapists, druggies... Etc

The big gay is coming here too because of America, all of the said degenerate Albanians are all influenced by Scarface and Nigger Rap, it’s really a shame that (((American))) culture can change our formerly just Agrarian Peoples into wigger tier faggotry

>Make fun of silly orange man
>We get our own silly orange man
Oops.

Attached: 1541360820093.gif (600x502, 37K)

And yet Germany is powerful today, maybe you should change your worldviews instead of believing pol all the time.

Yeah ok, urbanite

Cope

Attached: 153348599641.jpg (682x380, 99K)

I bet you think all white nationalists are terrorists that wanna start the boogaloo in minecraft (if only)

White nationalists are a product of a bygone era, still clinging to old and fake ideas to justify the plunder of others countries. I'm glad Germany is past this point and Europe is following us whether they like it or not.