Military

should females be allowed in the military?

Attached: 1538611659953.jpg (800x800, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0
youtube.com/watch?v=3uc2EtMhoKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not in militaries that matter.

Obviously no.

youtube.com/watch?v=K7SoztdOtY0

It should be mandatory but not into combat roles.

Attached: Lotta_Svärd_badge.svg.png (220x220, 42K)

as clerks and nurses

The military doens't need to hire whores in the ranks, normal hookers works to.

Service is mandatory for all men and women as it should be

Only in those that fight against my army.

What about orthodox?

our military is a joke now

Not even there. They are a liability, men evolved over 300000 years to protect women, and putting them near front-lines is pointless.

Also, fuck women, fuck niggers, and above all, fuck Jennies.

Attached: a y u w o k i.jpg (221x250, 9K)

They're not men or women, they're parasites

This, support roles such as communications and shit are good in my books.

they shouldn't be let out of the house for anything other than watering the garden

as confort women

Yes , they should serve the republic and a philosopher king shall be chosen from the worthy of their children

no

“Our” military

No lol

Only as nurses & off-site doctors, everything else they just get in the way & in a real war would get a lot of people killed.

>t. Former Zog Royal Marine (mite relist just before ww3! haha)

military? women should be banned outright. they only cause problems.

I invite anyone to give me even one example where women have proven useful.

Yes, as semen depository centers.

A tribe sends its women into war in proportion to their population against one that only sends men. Both lose the same ammount of people. Even if the side with women wins (likely would not for other reasons) in the long run they lose because there are not enough women to provide repopulatuon.

A single baker with multiple ovens can make more bread than a single oven with multiple bakers.

this user gets it

Sure.
They make great paper pushers and we obviously could use nurses.
But the Marine Corps did a study that found women decrease combat effectiveness.
Basically, women scored worse than men in all categories, including categories they shouldn't have a biological disadvantage.
Integrated units of male and female were BTFO in all aspects by all male units.
Women in combat put mens lives at risk. Plain and simple. If you ever come up against an enemy force with women in some units, simply focus your entire strength at the integrated units and they'll break.
Women have a place in the military... it's just no where near actual combt.

Attached: 1563691649516.jpg (641x530, 25K)

>I invite anyone to give me even one example where women have proven useful.
as stress relief for men in the army, to pump and dump

Stupid question

Based and pinoy pilled
Is this why u flips have 5+ kids a piece?

No. Most women don't even want to be in. The very tiny, absolutely minuscule population that do, can not perform like a man, generally. The even more minuscule that do perform like men, the only possible benefit, is that really worth changing the dynamics of unit cohesion? More harm than good no matter how you look at it.

>A single baker with multiple ovens can make more bread than a single oven with multiple bakers.
Fucking based. Well said, user.

Yes. I don’t know how it is now, but the first week of basic in 2000 was a regular fuckfest. I probably have two bastards in Mississippi and California.

yes

Attached: 42.png (472x829, 860K)

U cant get someone pregnant by watching black marine bvlls fucking white female 'marines'

Most western societies are generally not held together by common culture and values anymore. There is no shared interest in “repopulation,” especially when Punjab from India can be considered as much a German as Hans from Germany. These societies have been eaten out from their core. They can send in their women because they aren’t replacing their native populations anyway

hot military first aid nurses, yes please

Her stare gives me the creeps

No. There should be a women's corp for some limited support roles.

Imagine 1 on 1, one army only women other army only men.

Attached: José Jiménez Aranda (1837–1903) Slave for Sale (Sign in Greek reads.Rose of 18 years for sale fo (1654x2048, 1.81M)

>women are good at communication
Want to know how I know you're a virgin?

Only in non-combat roles.

Attached: 1501780666414.webm (500x500, 873K)

Based

>Mil-thots

Hot, but still a thot.

absolutely not. most men don't belong in the military

military: Yes
combat: No
They don't really want it, anyway. Not when they find out what it really is.

>Expeditie Robinson
youtube.com/watch?v=3uc2EtMhoKU

In roles where their complexion is clearly beneficial (aviation) - sure, why not.

>tats and nigger-tier "selfie" pictures
Cancer.

>women
>in military uniform
>prolly got and is still getting dicked by all men in the base that she is in
Double cancer.

Attached: clinteastwood.gif (240x228, 858K)

To spare modern western wamyn from the horrors of war would be gynocentrism of the highest order. The tradcucks/cuckservatives who're against wamyn in the military are happy for wamyn to have powerful/privileged police jobs though. Pathetic!

Yeah, why shouldn't they? But I'd put as a rule for both males and females, one "Instagram or snapchat style" picture posted online and doors are closed, thot!

Yes. But only if they have a feminine penis.

>Sexist bastards!!
>Expecting us to do what they do!

They're too weak and retarded to join, it's a good thing they don't, no one needs them

Absolutely not. Besides some corps and roles like medical and infirmary jobs. Letting women in the military is one of the biggest mistakes the military made in the recent years.
t. infantry lieutenant

The only role that should be open for women is to be a restless sex slave for morale

What's she going to do?
Get shot?
Fuck the enemy?
Run away and fuck a local in the place she is fighting? Hi france.

Women can only be in the 'paperwork department' as stated above. They have no notion of loyalty, brotherhood(no such thing as sisterhood), sacrifice and so on. At best they can grasp such notions only inside a well-build family with a strong head.

No.Unless it's office-work, or something similar.

Also someone post that webm of the boxing match between male and female soldiers. I'm bored and need entertainment.

T.American just visiting the Philippines
Personally I think flips have so many kids because of lack of reliable showers. Letting one slip in is easier clean up than landing it on her tummy.

Recaptcha here is a bitch.

if the world really was run by men, all branches of the military would have cum dumpsters to boost morale and relieve stress.

military should be privatized

spot the virgin

R u a sex tourist?

You do that with the sluts where you are garrisoned or deployed. If you actually put them in your units it instantly creates enormous amount of drama and morale and cohesion goes to absolute shit. Not to speak of their lack of capacity to perform most duties.

i mean check the woman in most militaries, they not do less effort and get a "special" treatment but most of them get fuked for almost no reason and leave after the simplest injury

>If you actually put them in your units it instantly creates enormous amount of drama and morale and cohesion
no, the cumdumps would be a separate unit, isolated from the rest, except only when in use at the designated times. also everyone would be rested, and the cumdumps would be made infertile so you can fill them up, raw, without stress.

Nah with family, wife came from here. Pretty nice, like a poor man's Hawaii after the plane ticket.

You are beyond reproach. You have a weak mind and are projecting your own insecurities. Grow up or go back 9gag, child.

This

I am in the military. The absolute inefficiency is a complete waste of taxpayer money. The same capabilities the US military has can be easily reduced a hundred billion and achieve the same desired results by not wasting tax payer money like no one actually pays for it.

Attached: 1522499981428.jpg (550x512, 34K)

I'll give an example I had to buy my unit a bunch of quick first aid kids that I could get on Amazon for about $10 a pack but I was forced to buy through GSA for $100 a pack because fuck the taxpayer

no ranks given.
just comfort women.

All the few women I have seen or met in combat roles are tomboys/dyke types.

Of course paper pushing is for normal women, as well as some men.

Sexual diseases are a thing. Big problem when you're troops are out there sick.

>Sexual diseases are a thing. Big problem when you're troops are out there sick.
everyone would get tested for STDs and removed from the activity if they have any.

as nurses or any job it doesn't make sense for a man to do, possibly.
But absolutely no woman should be near a combat zone.

Feel your pain. I had to buy Cisco network cards for lifecycle through approved vendors that costed 5Gs more than they were online.

I doubt private military would even need them much less need to lifecycle them every 5 years.

No, they're a liability.

LOL cuz teh jooz right!

>coping this hard
Butthurt that the black bvll didnt impregnate your wife as well?

Not sure about military but they can serve in the fire department

Attached: 11f2a86bc1607120a7a18a80d9fb1489.gif (480x270, 3.02M)

Attached: 1534315383092.png (723x1227, 885K)

>fire department
ah yes, putting your life in the skinny arms of a weak fucking woman and hoping she can carry you out of a burning building

> of course
Name the first thing that would happened to her, if she gets captured?

Attached: 22b.jpg (1000x660, 136K)

>implying her own unit wouldn't have already raped her

Attached: 1561215603299.jpg (152x254, 21K)

I don't see why not. It's not like there's evidence of them being whores or anything.

As a fireman I hate female firefighters, we have about 20ish in my large Urban department, maybe one of them is ok but she isn't as good as the average male fireman, they simply lack the strength and the courage, they are never to be found inside the bad fires they always find a job to do outside like pulling power or setting up fans, they shouldn't be allowed in fire either

Attached: 1552891959102.webm (1920x1080, 1000K)

>"We need to prepare our squadmates for anything"

Attached: ivan-sirko.jpg (1102x567, 110K)

not in the infantry. women in the military are the same women who are constantly chasing chad cock and have miles and miles of cock run through them by the time they are in the military and during military service. better known as corps whores, or base whores.. these women should be left to the dummies that do not know better than to stay the fuck away from them.

Was it you or norway that lost their entire year's budget due to two female officers not communicating and sinking a brand-new frigate?

Anyway women being in the force (and artificially being shot up the ranks) is a damn good reason not to join up.

it sure as fuck wasn't us

no, damn, no!!!
t.retired officer

based Cossac :D

Oh and I forgot to mention at least a good percentage of the women on the job have fucked their way around large amounts of the men on the job, same thing with our ems chicks which share our firehouses

Yes, as sex workers

This

Real soldiers need to relief their stress with pussy before they become homeless vets.

Yes but only as designated cocksleeves, whores and cumdumpsters

Lol, no.

Some of them started crying when we did some basic training in the woods.

Can they push buttons and pull triggers? Then yes.

You mean jews ?