KISS YOUR GIBS GOODBYE, KEK

Attached: welfare.jpg (692x367, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-to-propose-rule-that-would-cut-3-1-million-people-from-food-stamp-program-report
app.com/story/news/investigations/watchdog/2018/03/27/amnesty-program-results-lakewood-nj-welfare-fraud-arrests-recovery/948466001/
app.com/story/news/local/communitychange/2018/07/30/lakewood-nj-welfare-fraud-raids-one-year-later/740083002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This will cause riots

Sauce?

Based

read the article faggot, it’s for people who make too much money. white trash is safe.

Thank god

This is the worst

>cut 3.1M ineligible people
Are they currently ineligible? Does the rule change make them ineligible? Does "ineligible" just mean "illegal"?

Shit writing. All fields.

FUCKING FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK I NEED TO EAT, TRUMP YOU DUMB FAGGOT I FUCKING VOTED FOR YOU REEE

Oh disregard my other post then

based comrade trump is trying to cause the revolution

Attached: CCCT.jpg (1100x798, 157K)

You may now consider working for a living.
Before it is made mandatory

foxnews.com/politics/trump-administration-to-propose-rule-that-would-cut-3-1-million-people-from-food-stamp-program-report

Agreed. No idea what the new rule actually changes.

Mostly on dem areas giving votes to trump tough.

Why the fuck should I have to work?
>Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
Not working makes me happy. I have inalienable rights as an American

Oh shit nogs gonna riot

It will all be redirected towards brown people in one way shape or form

For those wondering, what this rule does is end AUTOMATIC ENROLLMENT in SNAP when you apply and are approved for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. In 43 states, what happens is you apply for TANF, and you automatically get SNAP, even if you don't qualify for it. The new rule ends automatic enrollment and requires they review applicants instead.
That's it. Basically, people who were ineligible for one but not the other were getting the benefits of both. That will now end. Not a huge deal.

Reuters, citing a U.S. Department of Agriculture, reported that residents in 43 states who receive help from Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, or TANF, automatically enroll in the food-stamp program, known as the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program, or SNAP.

The USDA intends to review these TANF cases to see if participants qualify for the program.

In other words, people will no longer be able to go on welfare simply because they ask.

I don't really care about this, but if there's welfare reform, why not kick all the Orthodox kikes off welfare when we know beyond a doubt they're defrauding us?

app.com/story/news/investigations/watchdog/2018/03/27/amnesty-program-results-lakewood-nj-welfare-fraud-arrests-recovery/948466001/

>Online commentators and media speculated the amnesty program was instead favorable treatment for Lakewood's large population of Orthodox Jews.

app.com/story/news/local/communitychange/2018/07/30/lakewood-nj-welfare-fraud-raids-one-year-later/740083002/

>Criminal welfare fraud charges filed against 26 of the township's Orthodox Jewish residents remain pending — somewhat unusual under the circumstances. The cases have taken about three times longer than normal to be considered by a grand jury.

>Also unchanged is a perception of some Lakewood residents, like 62-year-old Mami Quinonez, that the amnesty program was special treatment for Lakewood's Jewish community.

work should be mandatory and evenly divided between the people as long as work is required.

This will cause Americans to stop eating so much shit and they might not need all that healthcare anymore.

Uncle Don is actually looking after you.