Help, i need a quick rundown on boris johnson

Im heading to a British girl's house and they're super political brexitiers. Ive heard them mention boris johnson a few times and all i find of him online is pedo accusations. Is he a pedo? is he retarded? Should i nod and agree or try change the subject?

I just need to be able to say "oh boris johnson, i know of him, he did x and believes in y right?"

Attached: CnRF1lHXgAA78F4.png (590x590, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGdhqr71I4c
youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8
youtube.com/watch?v=IBt8AoLBCoo
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/07/conservative-party-inquiry-islamophobia-boris-johnson
economist.com/britain/2019/02/09/europeans-in-britain-are-packing-up-the-rest-of-the-world-is-moving-in
twitter.com/DaleksGamertag/status/1153633246112038912?s=09
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's really into Greek Myth

youtube.com/watch?v=FGdhqr71I4c

This about sums it up

He's British Trump Lite

Just shout STAAAAP BREXSHIIIT before kicking over their tv and run out crying

ok, not *all* bad thing so far

The absolute state of anglos. First trump and now boris.

already had that one in my back pocket for if she is a tranny, along with some sand

>serial adulterer
>contributed more than Sadiq to making London a multicultural shithole
>toff who attended a school that costs £40,000 per year to attend and then went on to study "Classics" at Oxford
>fat and generally obnoxious
>smokes weed
>idolises Churchill, another fat drunk toff.

Attached: 1563880186671m.jpg (1024x1001, 112K)

Basically George Bush jr if he was British.

Looks and acts like a fucking retard but is actually highly educated and just don't give a fuck.

>Johnson's maternal great-grandfather was a Lithuanian Jew and Orthodox Jewish rabbi

Don't forget he's a mongrel with part Turkish ancestry

>Merkel
>Verhofstadt
lol.

so is there any substance behind the pedo shit?

He is a madman.

Wtf is a toff?

Attached: 1491398892341.jpg (1032x1478, 165K)

Not really, I just think he's a womaniser.

Someone that is "posh, snobby, rude, arrogant"

Boris is the UK version of a neo-con. The guy plays the role of a ''conservative'' without ever conserving anything. The guy is anti-white, loves muslims, loves immigrants as long as they immigrants aren't white.
The left hates the guy because he is a ''conservative' and they must hate him because he is ''''''''right wing'''''''''' so they will call him a rapist, racist, sexist and pedophile. If you hear anyone calling him those words, that's not a person, that's an NPC. Cut all ties with them.

He flying-headbutted a german in the testicles.

Posh person

>uses toff as an insult
Sorry you're poor

youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8
youtube.com/watch?v=IBt8AoLBCoo

He likes to tackle people

but i thought he went on rants about muslum gangs? i havent heard anything about anti white or i dont think she would like him

You're going to love him.
He's globohomo on turbo.
And fully on board with the greater Israel /brown Europe project.
Poles out Pakis in.
Free sex reassignment surgeries on the NHS.
USA tier Israel ass kissing.

>lite

You dont know Boris, fren

Well excuse me mr middlename-lastname but I can't help coming from the poorest constituency in England (Isle of Wight) where there are fuck all jobs that pay above minimum wage

oh hell

im seeing a contradiction, if he's anti white why would he want brexit? would he not be on board with the EU?

Not really Leo.

But thanks for playing.

Because that poster is probably some Fine Gael shill, upset that Leo Varadkar has to bend over and spread his legs to Britain. Simon Coveney basically came on our television and told us that Ireland would be fucked and threatened us with the IRA.

We don't care though.

I come from fucking Hull mate, stop blaming where you were born, get an education and get a proper job. Go get a car sales job while studying open uni courses in business management. You'll learn the commercial basics and then can move into a proper b2b sales role. Hello £50k+ bonuses.

Pro Israel for sure, but definitely not anti-white

Boris Johnson is part Turkish and shows more love towards Turkey and the arab people than the UK and British people.
I've never seen Boris Johnson address the rape gangs. I've never seen him say anything negative towards muslims, it's always just endless praise. I think people assume he talks about rape gangs because he is a ''conservative.''
Just look at this shit, this is the kind of evidence people use to claim Boris Johnson hates Muslims.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/07/conservative-party-inquiry-islamophobia-boris-johnson
>This week, the former foreign secretary, Boris Johnson, took to the pages of the Daily Telegraph ostensibly to argue against the Danish ban on the burqa. In doing so, however, he found himself comparing women to “letter boxes” and “bank robbers”

These people call Boris Johnson an Islamaphobe because he makes jokes about burqas. That's literally all they have on the guy. Liberal pieces of shit are mad at the guy because of some banter.

He's a British politician so they're probably right but whatever politicians they like are probably paedos too

The ''conservative'' problem with the EU isn't that they are making UK take in immigrants, their problem with it is that they're making them take in white immigrants.
Nigel Farage himself said that when UK leaves Brexit they can stop the Polish from coming in and take in immigrants from former UK colonies. That's the state of UK politics.

Here comes the Momentum shill disinfo campaign of demoralisation.

It isn't going to work I'm afraid, the EU is fucked now that Boris is in charge. Get with the programme.

>he found himself comparing women to “letter boxes” and “bank robbers”
He's not wrong though is he?

Attached: HalalPostBox.jpg (600x466, 55K)

hmm, im starting to like him less and less. All i want in a PM is Brexit, anti muslum, down to earth sperg.
and maybe a little military aid for canada now and then *wink wink*

Wrong.

Some anti whites want to leave the jewropean union because they want to stop the importation of eastern Europeans (IE white people) so we can import pakis and Indians instead. Wolle country's fucked desu

>Mutt Princess
>Mutt PM
Absolutely glorious, UK getting YANKED

Might I add, visa requirements for Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Australia and the United States have been relaxed.

India and Pakistan visa requirements have been tightened.

And if you listen to Nige, he always mentions the "ANGLOsphere". The Commonwealth Migration Act was put into place to cut the numbers of turdskins coming to our island.

But we cannot control Turdskins from Bulgaria or Romania, or all the Turdskins that Merkel let in from obtaining EU passports and hopping over here.

So stop this, you won't win.

Yes I bet.

Attached: Hillary Clinton.png (600x600, 215K)

hey at least trump is still at the helm, i just hope he goes after the fucking teachers for once, thats the #1 i see

>just work sales n finance mate

Nah, Israel already gets enough foreign aid from the UK.

You are not going to get any of those things. UK is a complete embarrassment. You will not even get Brexit, these people only pretend to be pro-Brexit, when it comes to doing anything they purposefully get in the way and fuck it up. It's all controlled opposition.
The ''torys'' right now are playing the bad guy, the evil raycists who will kill UK with Brexit, all while fucking over white people and never doing anything to pass Brexit. It's worse than America.

No he mentions the commonwealth. There's even a daily mail article titled "more black people can come to Britain after brexit" says Nigel farage. Also visa restrictions for Indians have not been tightened at all. economist.com/britain/2019/02/09/europeans-in-britain-are-packing-up-the-rest-of-the-world-is-moving-in

I feel your salty low class pain

No hes not a pedo or stupid either. He was the mayor of London and extremely forthright and popular with Londoners who he did everything to improve transport and living for. Hes an Oxford graduate and an old school conservative. He speaks his mind and doesnt mind being self deprecating and jokey occasionally. Hes a proper lad.

twitter.com/DaleksGamertag/status/1153633246112038912?s=09

ya but everyone here is saying he still wants some shit that is fucking the country

kek, pretty accurate summary
I enjoyed getting reacquainted with his descrip of Hilldawg, very nice

Shills hate Boris, I'm expecting them any moment

He rose to power in a similar way to Trump, becoming a TV celeb, a household name, playing the media. The difference is that he is still essentially an establishment politician. An especially cynical and clever one, shameless too, but otherwise a typical politician. Trump was a businessman -- Boris wasn't, and so Boris owes his entire career to relationships and favours rather than 'real world' savvy. This means he's more likely to be compromised and unlikely to follow through with any radical policies, despite being in a stronger position to follow through on than Trump given the greater power of the PM in UK government compared to president in the US government. He has positioned himself as a right-wing anti-EU nationalist and patriot, but it's highly unlikely he believes in any of this as his time as Mayor of London revealed that he was incredibly typical. Nothing happened to fix the city's slow loss of identity, becoming a faceless international hub rather than anything English. He played it safe and spoke in platitudes when in office. He did reduce crime though during office, so there's that at least. He introduced a bike hire scheme, wasted a lot of money on stupid projects (possibly corrupt). As foreign minister years later he misspoke in parliament and basically gave a justification for a British citizen to remain under arrest in Iran. He said she was a journalist when she had been insisting she was on holiday, basically giving the Iranians ammo to keep her under lock and key. She's still in prison, 3 years later. As PM he'll make lots of gaffes, it'll be quite funny probably.

yeah love that new garden bridge he did

he just wants to speed up the exit from Europe.
All the remain voters are moaning as loudly as possible and all the leave voters are keeping their mouths closed.

Brits want out of Europe because the country is allowing too many alien cultures to breed in our cities. Its destroying local customs and morals.
When Prime Minister Cameron said "The only way I can get what you want is by leaving the EU" the country JUMPED on it and said "fine, if thats what it takes".

Cameron went on to admit that the multicultural project has failed and then resigned.

Its a very sad situation because it will harm the country financially, especially in the short term, but hopefully we will now get a better control on immigration and save some money we would otherwise be forfeiting to the EU.

London was 70+% white in 2008 and after Boris was done with London it became less than 50% white.
So based.

He's a Jew. That's all you need to know.

>no one explained what his policies and promises actually are yet
I assume he's a media clown doing it for shits and giggles.

Erm, I live in London and I can can tell you that its definitely over 70% white. About 45% of the city is foreign by birth (which is basically an invasion in my book) but definitely white and predominantly US or EU immigrant.

I live in Africa and everyone here is 100% aryan phenotype.

Isle of Wight? Isle of Shite more like.

>70% white.
You're full of shit. Just like your genes, London fag.

Missed out Jewish *AND* Muslim ancestry and the fact he's not as clever as people/Boris thinks he is. Also, Private Eye used to run a lot of stuff on dubious planning and development schemes he used to sign off whilst Mayor. He's bent as fuck.

>full of shit. Just like your genes

English born, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry. Try again.

pretty much

it is pretty homogenous though

cope

sounds more like a RINO than a neocon
and yes, he does seem to have those leanings, but all politicians are by definition corrupt and will bend over for immigration if the bank$ are happy
unless they're extreme nationalists anyway, and I don't expect anyone who will ever get the PM spot to be that (unless a miracle happens and Farage somehow gets in, and I'm not even 100% sure of him because politician)

I am however sure that Boris is better than Teresa May. Faint praise but yeah.

I think ol’ Boris needs a quick rundown from that zip line.

Whatever happens, you'll be fine if you restrain your leafness

He's right on everything but the tranny OP.

Anyone wanting Brexit is wanting less Poles, Germans and French (there's half a million here) in return for bigger trade deal & immigration combos with Pakistan and India. This includes Boris. He's an 'open door to the word' conservative. His only problem with the US is paying his taxes as a natural born American and has no problem at all with the Israeli lobby.

Haha, the central branch of my gran's family came from there. Mind you they got rich as fuck with a big chain of mercantile stores in the northeast.

All you need to know is that he's not very conservative and he's classically educated i.e in the classics, knows latin and has SOME understanding of history and isn't afraid to reference it.

Attached: SERENISS POTENT INVKTISS CHADDICUS.jpg (574x800, 279K)

yep.
shills haaaate Boris.

>He's an 'open door to the word' conservative

You guys understand that Boris won because he was more aggressive about immigration policy, right?

He's not wrong. He's said it loads of times on LBC. It's the card he plays when someone accuses him of being racist. He's literally asked why should white europeans get favourable discrimination over Indians, Africans etc.

A lot of people are getting played by the likes of Farage when it comes to Brexit.

Farage isnt a nationalist he's in it for his own gain, why else do you think he started a new party when that faggot sargon stole his spotlight. He just wants the power and sees the british empire as his key m8

I bet his elbows are ashy as fuck

Exactly. People supporting Farage don't even know what he fucking says.

This is the funniest thing about Brexit. It means that Poos and Pakis are on the same playing field as WHITE Europeans and we're actually making it EASIER for them to cross our borders.

You talk as if he's the only person in the entire UK who has say in anything. Even if he were a rabid pro-white natsoc racist, there'd have been no fucking way one guy (even the mayor of London) could've stemmed the tide of globalization over the last decade

Fuck Obama btw

>Brits want out of Europe because the country is allowing too many alien cultures to breed in our cities. Its destroying local customs and morals

So chases post-Brexit trade deals with non-white countries that want easier immigration. Jesus fucking Christ.

London is 50% white British not 50% white. There are many white European immigrants living in London you know.

>So chases post-Brexit trade deals with non-white countries that want easier immigration. Jesus fucking Christ.
Ever noticed how most brexit supporters are boomers that keep on talking about how they can't wait for us to set up trade deals with countries like India? And India has said that any trade deal would have to allow for freedom of movement.

Imagine it now. ONE BILLION POOS all migrating to the UK.

in contact with aliens
rumoured to possess psychic abilities
controls britain with an iron fist
owns castles and banks all over the world
direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line

I've tried explaining this since 2016 and all I hear is 'suck it up, you fucking Remoaner'. Half of this board, including Americans complains about how America is a fucking cancer. Nearly *all* this board complains about Africans, Pakistanis, Jamaicans and Indians. Same people pro-Brexit which means dropping pants further for the cancer that is America and opening the door for even more non-white, non-European immigration and closing it to the people who get praised on 'Western Civilisation' threads.

Infuckingcredible.

He looks part albino

>boomers
Not sure how true that is. IRL maybe, not here though. I'm in my early 50s (Gen X) and I'm usually one of the oldest posters on Jow Forums by a fair margin. Most Brexits here are probably in their 30s and know fuck all about it, especially the fucking Yanks.

Yeah, IRL. Here, it's just misguided dumb fuck millennials for the most part. And zoomers.

again i say its the schools, the reason western countries need immigration is because their children have been thought that there is no value to the family unit and that having one is a waste of potential.
They tell them they can be anything then get surprised when they shoot themselves after getting a minimum wage job.

Im in favour because itll hasten the demise of the eu and benefit all of europe in the process. Glad t know youre finally ready to take one for the team, lads

I think if power were his main motivation he'd've done a better job playing the game, keeping his mouth shut at important points, not pissing off super important and powerful people etc. He's smart, eloquent and charismatic enough to have been a highly successful mainstream politician but except in terms of Brexit's success, he isn't--he's an outsider, pretty much, and not half as rich or secure as he could be either, no doubt. He's almost been assassinated multiple times for fuck's sake.

Of course he's in it for his own gain to some extent, they all are BUT I also get the sense that he's a sentimental drunk with genuine feelings about his country. Like all drunks he's inconsistent and unreliable, and also I think by nature he's highly mercurial. But nationalistic and racist? Yeah, I do think he is, whatever he may say--deep down. I'm fine with that, in case I wasn't clear, kek. As for the new party, well, there were many reasons for that clearly. UKIP was a mess and had been for a while. It was also basically created to push Brexit through and once that was done, well, it's sometimes easier to just start afresh than remake something old.

He was too complacent about Brexit. Just getting the vote wasn't enough. The establishment was bound and determined not to let it ultimately happen and he finally appears to have woken up and realized what was going on and that he had to actively go back into UK party politics. Looks like it was a decent decision so far. I don't claim a huge understanding of Brit politics (more than many Americans for whatever that's worth) but I do always get this gut sense that Farage is, on some levels, very genuine. I hope I am right. I don't find it impossible to believe; it saddens me terribly to think of England being lost. I can't be the only one.

Fuck off. London isn’t 70% white. I’ll admit I’m a pajeet. All I ever fucking see in the easy and south are fucking blacks and Muslims. North is full of Jews and Arabs and west London is a mix of all of the above with leftist whites. It’s a shithole (ironic coming from a pajeet, I know)

In the end, I am more interested in what people do than in what they say. Especially politicians. Politicians say whatever they have to fucking say in the moment. As it is, many have tried to actually kill Farage; for him to openly state "racist" sentiments would be insane and would have ruined his career. I mean come on. Do you guys literally believe everything you hear people say? People never lie or bullshit? Politicians never lie?

The Brexiteers in their 30s are just trying to correct the immigration problems set up by your generation decades ago. All these fanciful and utopian ideas of a multicultural state... well heres s some reality for you - combining cultures DISSOLVES both cultures. It doesn't create a new superculture. One culture always tries to overcome the other. Thats what a culture IS - a self partitioning unit which has common traditions, traits and values.

Multiculturalism is on a par with Communism for its inane fawning for unachievable daydreams.
Just another constriction on people designed to make them feel better, but ultimately not in tune with animal reality.

Should've gone to Specsavers.

well brex-part is doing very well so maybe i should take a step back and not assume everyone is an idiot but me, im a fucking leaf so i shouldn't think i know whats up. Ive always wanted to maintain strong ties with the home land so ive always felt more invested in brit politics than my own, not that i have any more say in my own though. oof

I get what you're saying and I don't disagree, fwiw. But Brexit felt like a better option to me than doing nothing, just continuing to go along with the EU etc. Plus, what the kraut said. If this helps pull the EU apart, okay then.

Ha. We are the same age. Actually I think a lot of the more sophisticated conspiracy posters are older GenX too. We're having a big influx of zoomers in the last year though. I am old enough to have spent quite a lot of time in England in the late 1980s and I am grateful for that. Good times. I sincerely hope things improve for you guys.

>. Ive always wanted to maintain strong ties with the home land so ive always felt more invested in brit politics than my own
I can understand that. Pretty acquainted with my roots and have cousins I actually am in touch with over there. That makes shit a lot more real. I don't like what's happening to all our home countries, nor Canada or even the US. We are muttland here, it's true, but there are mutts and then there are mutts, if you know what I mean.

I agree with every word and wish more of all our generations understood this. They'll figure it out too late, or not at all. It's maddening. We can't stop trying though.

the opposite of a hoon or a yob