EPSTEIN'S """SUICIDE""" TIMELINE

Anons, the timeline on the last 24 hours of this happening is really fucking important:

* Yesterday, 2024 documents damaging to Epstein (and people like Maxwell, Clintons, the UK monarchy, and many others) were released.
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6250471/Epstein-Docs.pdf
* Reportedly, there was a """camera malfunction""" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was in jail.
twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
* Also reportedly, """two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallway""".
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
* At ~6:30 am ET, Epstein was """found unresponsive in his cell in the Special Housing Unit from an apparent suicide""".
thedailybeast.com/jeffrey-epstein-dead-in-manhattan-correctional-center-reports
* At ~6:39 am ET, """they called the Fire Department, which transported Epstein to New York Presbyterian-Lower Manhattan Hospital""".
* He was pronounced dead due to an """"""apparent suicide"""""" at the hospital.

DIG ANONS

Attached: 1558150104772.png (628x767, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Dies-by-Suicide-at-Manhattan-Jail-Sources-532400871.html
youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein/disgraced-u-s-financier-jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide-idUSKCN1V00GM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Too sleepy

>documents
pages, but you get what I meant

Mossad killed their honey pot

IDK, at this point (being from the real chan) and knowing what I know, there's really no point of digging anymore. I've seen too much, know too much, it all leads back to them. Fuck it. Let me click the traffic lights to post this bullshit. Wish 8 was still up. I hate you gays.

The corpse belongs to a double.

Would be a crying shame if it turned out that Epstein was just carted off and had his death faked.

Only way to sort this out is a march on Washington to demand instant publicly open investigation by multiple departments on this incident, because if we wasn’t murdered he was certainly allowed to kill himself, and there will be a trail here that goes to the top, you can never hide all the evidence. This must be done in a demand that if affirmative action is not taken by Trump then he should be implicated in death. If he has nothing to hide he will happily hand off the investigation to a open civil case, he must act as he is implicated in Epsteins activities, and light must be shed now or outrage must be expressed in a way it will be listened to.

The sanitized parts are the most interesting.

This goy gets it but is afraid to say it.

and he winds up in Gitmo with McCain, right?

Nigger, I'm on a no-flight list.

Bump. Mossad just opened a huge can of worms, expect a mass shooting or some sort of distraction.

Amusingly they overplayed their mass shooting card recently so they can't use it again for a bit.

The nose and ears of their suicide 'victim' do NOT appear to match those of Epstein. I'm jus' sayin'.

Can we get any prison logs for maintenance guys or people at the prison that night?

why not? there's still a few unstable white terrorists with guns out there.

Indeed

Bump, bro.

Attached: 31D0DE30-7DC1-4E19-803B-18AAFA489805.png (232x266, 4K)

If they do have another mass shooting it'll just further prove that someone wants this story buried.

This one was so obvious that people could easily see it coming.

>Also reportedly, """two guards at the MCC who normally have overnight shift that watches over suicide risk inmates, were both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallway""".
this is the most suspicious part of the timeline for me, who gave the order for maint? hopefully FBI & IG question the guards and whoever told them maint, then whoever told them and follow the yellow brick road

Attached: 1562388518615.jpg (655x527, 59K)

They just used one here in Norway, in fact.

In the sticky, I saw a repost from social media claiming they "accidentally" cremated his body already. Is there any validity to this?

> Mossad just opened a huge can of worms, expect a mass shooting or some sort of distraction.
While the expectation is there, mass shootings are currently getting played out. I'm concerned it will be something larger. In the old days, someone would just start a war, but it doesn't look like Trump wants to use war as a cover. That consistency is powerful, but what will happen?

>the UK monarchy
the one behind all this shit

Attached: d5936f24-787e-4b59-97b7-c5c9f1ee09e5.jpg (690x388, 37K)

>* Reportedly, there was a """camera malfunction""" at the Metropolitan Correctional Center where Epstein was in jail.
>twitter.com/MichaelCoudrey/status/1160199691373621250
This is Lugenpresse tweeted out by a literal Jew and paid civnat shill. Notice the kike has no source?

>twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/1160235309596139520?s=20

Attached: maintenace_guy.jpg (828x735, 73K)

No fucking way. Repost that.
The IG Horowitz has been solid on the FISA shit, so I hope they get in depth into this fuckery.
True.

>no source
Just trying to get a timeline together. Saw it posted so added it.
Definitely interesting no doubt.

Hopefully that can be prevented all anons should be monitoring and checking their cities for potential targets to document any happenings
We ate the reporters now, boots on the ground

I am sure Epstein is still alive, if they find him, and can prove that the announcement of his death was ULTRA FAKE NEWS

then we can dismantle the democrat stronghold NYC under the Trump republican coalition

they probably took him to a military base or to teeterboro airport, check all bridges and tunnels for broken cameras and you have your travel path, check all flights against flghtlogs and you will find unregistered flights, find destinations of those flights and turn the hoover on, they'll have this guy breathing and back in custody tonight

It would prove it to us. Normies will be distracted. I think the Golden Gate Bridge thing would be more likely as a distraction- I guess they'll blow the bridge and blame it on terrorism, according to what I read on here. Unless that guy was full of shit, which is always a possibility- though we were told about Vegas a month prior, so I don't immediately discount such things on here, I'm just skeptical.

Did anyone grab the thread from this morning with the user claiming he an hero? We all thought it was a larp. The thread showed up around 7:30 Central this morning.

Jow Forums is ~50% shills or pedo loving leftards. It takes a while to learn what to read and what to skip. Anything a meme flag writes is garbage.

Btw like 75% of threads are slide threads now. It’s way more of a shitshow than 8 but good info is here under all the shit (((jews))) throw at us.

Attached: EDC7F73A-F2F3-46C6-A3D7-795D9644B237.jpg (618x491, 54K)

Attached: 1565442517159.png (1125x2436, 638K)

Attached: 1565447404670.png (1888x1684, 545K)

The problem is it's just some guy, hell if I know if he's telling the truth or just blowing smoke up our asses.

Attached: 1565449235416.png (597x336, 28K)

Ana user posted potential box/wires spotted on bridge minutes ago in another Epstein thread

>both told to leave area 3 hours earlier for scheduled "Maintenance" to jail cells and hallway"""
I use to work in a prison so I can tell you that NEVER happens, security is higher when maintenance is being done because we don't want inmates hurting technicians.
Is some one told me to "leave and area for 3 hours" I would have sent a team to that area immediately and personally dragged that guy into the command center and "polity" asked him what he was trying to cover up.
We,eve had CO,s become inmates over that shit.

Attached: 1565455816715.png (640x1136, 421K)

That fucking kike is known for lying and pushing sensationalist tweets. He's an actual paid shill, he even admits it.

This is the last screenshot I managed to snag that has the post number to be looked up on archive, I was in this thread personally and it was legit. Dropped for the user who asked

This post has also caught some attention

Attached: 1565456952490.jpg (720x622, 60K)

Yep. I would do this as well.

I think pic related is the biggest dig

Attached: 6D44FD33-44DC-4DE6-8DA0-83F0A2F6AB83.png (1968x1702, 2.25M)

Probably sarcasm. When it’s not.

Good deal. I didnt read the thread because larp but the news broke right as I was leaving for work this morning. Did you happen to know what all was posted?

If anything does happen it will be in a district ran by his constituents, think "favor for a favor". It's about to get messy.

He posted that thread, I called him a faggot and a LARPer and said 4 hours OP is what give ya and shitposted that next thing I know sticky, reports of camera malfunction and now here we are
See this
I've given you everything I've spotted pretty much so far. there's been some glownigger posting but we'll save that for another time

San Fran is perfect then because Pelosi
I real hope with all my heart nothing does happen. PRAY ALL OF US HARD FOR PEACE AND SAFETY FOR ALL

Unironically, does anyone else occasionally get oddly sleepy when browsing some pol topics?

B-but but who will storm Area 51 now?

Is his hand on Clinton's bum?

Never. Usually really wide awake. Probably because I'm only here when something big happens.

Paloosey said on an interview a while back about ..there would be calateral damage...what did she mean by this anons.

the eternal anglo strikes again

What you do user look at me through my camera?

Someone higher in the elite circle or Mossad did this.

Not familiar with US politics but why would you want this to happen in a safe state as opposed to a swing state?

>camera down
>guards told to stay out of the area because maintenance
>/ourguy/ who told us first mentioned a suspicious van, which wasn't signed for or on record, and that Eggstein may have been switched out
I feel strange. Spooked, I guess. Am I awake? This shit is surreal.

Attached: 1565449014850.png (595x143, 19K)

clown world

sloppy job mossad

I'm surprised they aren't doing something like bombing multiple houses in suburban neighborhoods. That's a sure-fire way to get suburban America to stop paying attention to the current political corruption.

It's a national landmark (The Golden Gate Bridge) if they destroy it it'll get national news as opposed to just local or state level news.

Well, I woke up too early. (yawn) I'm going back to bed.

Attached: Awoo-sleeping.png (900x900, 358K)

These are the things that have to happen since Jolywood cant write a movie for shit anymore.

>TIME
naive idiot
the world is not what you think it is

Fair enough, I was thinking election fallout.

>True.
This guy knows how to break pics into layers.
Should we tell them?

sloppy job mossad

>Am I awake?

Zzzz, I think we all just need a nap. We're pretty sleepy, after all.

honk honk honkity honk

Attached: 1555057320876.gif (500x406, 536K)

Elections don't matter anymore. Trump was put in to do shit and he's done worse than nothing.

Sleepy shills started when pizzagate began, cause podesta emails started at like 10pm and digging let to even crazier shit and then social media platform and media started nuked everything to hide. Sleepy shilling started then and has become a meme. Maybe now people like you get sleepy out of subtle suggestion

why bromania?

>This shit is surreal.
Wake the fuck up user. He was switched for a double.
He had a deadman switch and they knew it so they rescued him from prison by faking his death.
Check the flight that Hilldawg boarded and see where it goes, we'll have a lead on him.

This means all the rumours were true, and Epstein was guilty of all accusations.
So who was it that was pulling Epstein's strings?

>Its_All_So_Tiresome.jpg

Suicide is a fake to 1.) Repill the world and 2.) Throw the elite pedos off guard. Epstein is in a comfy room spilling the beans right now. Queen of England is gonna hang first.

Because I'm 1000% nigger and I glow harder than them.

>spilling the beans
To whom? Their bosses have him safe.

Maxwell was mossad tied, he was rumored to have CIA ties, and confirmed ties to the Clintons, the UK royal family, foreign politicians and rulers, and so many others.
It's hard to know which exactly.

>Queen of England is gonna hang first.
Big doubt.

The problem is that none of this shit is sourced. They are literally just tweets from random's. Which really means nothing.

Shit I'm sorry

Attached: 15237346845794679.png (492x463, 442K)

>The problem is that none of this shit is sourced. They are literally just tweets from random's. Which really means nothing.
Could one say that it's... randemonium?

So what we still dig meme and pray because that’s what we do

WHO BROKE THE STORY AND AT WHAT TIME?

It's cool, Moishe. Go to bed. We'll keep it moving.

I found this to be one of the first (if not the first) sauce:
nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Jeffrey-Epstein-Dies-by-Suicide-at-Manhattan-Jail-Sources-532400871.html

That has no timestamp
Reuters is timestamped 6:21am EST
Can anyone beat this?

youtu.be/qJoxZY7vlqg

Attached: 1564931227856.jpg (1721x2362, 2.47M)

Can anyone find old CCTV footage from MCC Manhattan.
I know it's been used in cases against inmates.
I've seen stuff in the past on LiveLeak.

Searching now has lead to no results.

Bump

Attached: 1565460854170.png (636x316, 72K)

A nap would feel really nice right now. Let's get some rest and talk about this later. Sweet dreams, boys.

Attached: sleep.jpg (460x424, 34K)

SOMEBODY CORROBORATE THIS SHIT

5:15am EST

>dont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this

5:44am EST
>Not saying anything after this pls do not try to dox me but last night after 0415 count they took him medical in a wheelchair front cuffed but not 1 triage nurse says they spoke to him. Next thing we know a trip van shows up? We do not do releases on the weekends unless a judge orders it. Next thing we know, he's put in a single man cell and hangs himself? Heres the thing, the trip van did NOT sign in and we did not record the plate number and a guy in a green dress military outfit was in the back of the van according to the tower guy who let him thru the gate. You guys i am shaking right now but i think they switched him out.

6:21am EST
Reuters breaks the story
(try to get an earlier story!)
reuters.com/article/us-people-jeffrey-epstein/disgraced-u-s-financier-jeffrey-epstein-found-dead-in-apparent-suicide-idUSKCN1V00GM

SOMEBODY CORROBORATE THIS SHIT

Interesting possibility...

Barr investigates, finds an infiltration DID occur and Epstein was murdered.
Instead of all the usual secrecy and privatized documents, the administration just comes out and tells everyone it was cold-blooded murder.

What do, Jow Forums?
It completely confirms an international child trafficking apparatus, at the highest levels of government and finance, just as Jow Forums has always known, but now the citizens of every country are aware of it and cannot deny it.

What kind of chaos will this wreak on the power structure of the world? Many suspected the rich and powerful were evil, but in this case, no one can hide their eyes from it any longer.

Massive social unrest?
Revolutions?
The wealthy and powerful, subject to assassination?
Perhaps a demand for iron-fisted government?

Curious.

Attached: EvilGrin.jpg (838x953, 134K)

>the real chans are down
Bitch dont forget where that chan came from.

Bump