How do I overcome

Austin Thompson
Austin Thompson

The herbal Jew?

been smoking near daily since 13
thought it was cool and edgy
now all things are so empty and boring without ganja
somehow still intelligent although my short term memory is shaky

Halp. How do I overcome the green kike? It may not be addictive but I am severely prone to addictive tendencies.

Attached: 2BE071DE-906A-4680-B3E4-71B548F8EBC1.jpg (58 KB, 800x480)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
old.reddit.com/r/leaves
youtube.com/watch?v=T2aZo38WeXw).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

I dunno lol

Hudson Wilson
Hudson Wilson

rehab

Ian Thomas
Ian Thomas

Start smoking crack. Fag

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

been smoking near daily since 13
Don't worry. After 1 year you won't need long to recover.

Liam Price
Liam Price

I've been smoking weed on and off for over 30 years. If you're a lazy fuck you'll always be a lazy fuck regardless of weed. Be productive and use the weed to help spur creativity.

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

cut ties with all your stoner buddies and dealers and just stop doing it it aint hard

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

Maybe don't buy weed?

Asher Wood
Asher Wood

Go to asia for a month.

I wen't to Bali where the death penalty applies for weed. Alcohol is expensive there too. It was a blast.

Came back and had a toke, was like what the fuck was I even missing for a whole month. Really reset's your relationship with it if you can take a long time off.

Jordan Campbell
Jordan Campbell

Put it down, be grumpy a week, pick up a new hobby.

Leo Sullivan
Leo Sullivan

kek

Nolan Parker
Nolan Parker

Go to asia for a month.
Checked. He'll be addicted to LBM's when or if he ever comes back.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Just stop, it’s not addictive and easy
I smoked daily for 10 years, then one day decided I didn’t want to anymore.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

Ween yourself off slowly and use a CBD pen for withdrawals, you'll be fine after a week or two.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

You smoke tobacco with it or just weed on it's own?

Adrian White
Adrian White

I have incredible trauma and it helps. But fuck it honestly I just like it. I don't drink though. I probably would if I could but it gives me wicked headaches. I'm not sure weed is degenerate. I suppose it can be. I'll lose my shit completely if I don't have coffee.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Stop smoking and have a hobby to fill your spare time so you will not think about it. Lifting weights, cycling, swimming, jogging, etc.
You will be a bit irascible in the first couple of days but after a week or two you'll start feeling like you're on cocaine.

Joshua Turner
Joshua Turner

Stop being a week faggot and stop. I smoked for twenty years and haven't smoked in three years. Once my son was born I quit. Come back when you have a real addiction like the nicotine jew.

Samuel Phillips
Samuel Phillips

somehow still intelligent
You sure about that?

Xavier Fisher
Xavier Fisher

somehow still intelligent although my short term memory is shaky
Smoking daily since 13 makes you clinically retarded

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Throw everything in the trash and never buy it again.

Brody Richardson
Brody Richardson

i have to disagree, i think

Lincoln Wilson
Lincoln Wilson

this

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

marijuana addiction is fake. Just stop fucking buying it, retard. The reason why it was banned is because kikes couldnt exploit it like they can with tobacco.

Connor Green
Connor Green

use the weed to help spur creativity.
No such thing

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

this
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

based and redpilled. Crack is banned for a reason

Jack Sullivan
Jack Sullivan

i think
your retard thoughts dont matter

Juan Thompson
Juan Thompson

I hated quitting but I realized it was the best decision for me. You’ll have to pick up other hobbies in place of marijuana and turn those hobbies into the “drug”. Do something physical and then something mental. I hated not being able to dream while I got high all the time or always having to cough to clear my lungs or eating junk food all the time. I hated having my intuition off track all the time. I hated having a loss of words all the time.

The reasons have to be good enough to quit or else you won’t quit at all. Name some things that would drive you to quit.

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

It's easy when you realize all it gives you is lurking anxiety and paranoia

Charles Young
Charles Young

your weed just run out too?

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

Think of a legacy you could leave behind, stop thinking your life is over and that marijuana is the escape. Things are interesting without it but you’ll have to find those things once you’re done smoking it.

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

go one day without weed, then go another and keep going for 30 more

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

This, way too easy to grow your own and start making things out of the waste.

Gabriel Young
Gabriel Young

Willpower. If you can't exerce your willpower, you're just an untermensch.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

kill yourself nigger
start smoking crack

Lincoln Smith
Lincoln Smith

It's pretty easy.. I used to smoke it every evening but just stopped one day in my early 20s. I drink too much of the liquid Jew at times but stopping pot was pretty easy for me. I'll occasionally have a puff of two when out camping with friends or at a party but I haven't bought any in years. It's great to wake up without that brain fog daily.

Kayden Flores
Kayden Flores

I also think marijuana legalization attributed to the elite getting away with a lot of crime; their fix by design to bring over so many refugees while the marijuana user doesn’t care because he or she can just escape in a cloud of highness.

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

delusional

Robert James
Robert James

Probably good advice. My stoner friends are my oldest friends though

Checked. Ironically I’m a filthy gaijin with an English teaching certification. Maybe I’ll do just this.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

I would find it a lot harder to give up drinking tea than stopping smoking weed, pretty sure coffee drinkers would say the same.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

OP go to old.reddit.com/r/leaves

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

Make it yourself, never give money to dealers again. Start working out, and getting a gf(if you can).

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

Attached: Anslinger-Reefer-darkies-1024x574.jpg (54 KB, 1024x574)

John Myers
John Myers

Underrated

Evan Morgan
Evan Morgan

Been smoking for 6-7 years now, I'm at that point too, I think you just have to get sick of it, It's all willpower.

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Find 3 different hobbies and pursue them. Make sure one requires endurance and one works the mind.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

Take a break for 1-2 years...it’s not hard. Then just smoke occasionally and not from sun up to sundown or don’t...you’re call. The break of one to two years will give you the ability to stop completely or easily regulate your use if you decide to start again. I just smoke in the summer months and abstain the rest of the year. Works for me. I love weed but I’m in control now.

Logan Roberts
Logan Roberts

I feel bad for people who dont do drugs. When you wake up, that's the best you are going to feel all day.....

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

You need to accept in your mind that your life isn't just some vehicle for pleasing every sensory impulse you experience. It's about accepting the philosophy of self control. Many men have been in worse places and have figured it out. Best of luck.

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Dream thing got me too. Takes about a week for the dreams to come back which is scary that your brain is that fucked.

The thing I miss is having a fat joint to look forward too after a long day. Much easier than when I quit cigs tho thank god.

Lucas Perry
Lucas Perry

Was addicted to weed for years. Haven't been for maybe 8+ years now. My advice would be start by tapering down. Smoke less, then move to every other day, then every three days, etc. Cold turkey is not fun after years of daily smoking.

I have strong addictive tendencies and even if I don't like a substance there are just times (usually when bored/relaxing at night with nothing to do) when I really feel like doing something dopamine intensive whatever it is - weed, nicotine, ice cream, whatever. For these times it's really nice to have a side-effect free thing that can fill that weird habitual urge. For me drinking mint herbal tea works. The warmth, and the ritual of making it and drinking it satisfies the urge for me and i can drink as many cups as I want without any issues beyond having to pee a lot.

Aside from that, start exercising (preferably outdoors), start reading something that's enjoyable for you (for me it's sci fi novels), and start meditating (youtube.com/watch?v=T2aZo38WeXw).

Attached: 1cde6202d726cff03b5283471c82aa09.jpg (71 KB, 525x700)

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

13? You're already fucked dude.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

I'll try, I'd like to get fit whilst i'm cutting down, Went from 1g> a day to 0.5, Getting there.

Jeremiah Bennett
Jeremiah Bennett

Just don't smoke for 3 days that's really all it takes. Go somewhere you have no way to smoke for a few days. Come back and throw your paraphernalia away and tell yourself you're in control. The first month is easiest because you get the honeymoon effect from your brain flooding itself with neurotransmitters trying to work out an equilibrium again. After that it's 6-12 months of the wall and your brain slowly figuring out how to self regulate again. The wall is where people fail the most but you just have to remain conscious of it. You also have to realize some people just shouldn't smoke. I went 18 months and then had a weak moment thinking I could practice moderation and was back to a gram a day for 5 months until I forced myself to stop again. Good luck.

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Sound advice, thank you user

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

Kratom.

Jace James
Jace James

Makes a difference when you realize marijuana gets in the way of certain hobbies.

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

Found a hobby that makes marijuana meaningless to me. Martial arts helps.

Attached: F04A54CC-F5ED-41B6-99B3-17C9376C5C55.jpg (2.51 MB, 4032x3024)

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

Weed is literally nothing, you niggas are so retarded I swear to god. Just stop smoking it fucking hell. It really is not that addictive if you aren't a giant faggot.

Matthew James
Matthew James

Seneca and stoicism is great too

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

nigga posting
I’m the faggot

Some people have addictive tendencies user. You are lucky to not count yourself among them.

Jonathan Harris
Jonathan Harris

You overcome the green kike by doing loads of DMT and LSD at once. You've got to shock your consciousness by going into deep trips.

Attached: 1553348447388.jpg (50 KB, 524x646)

Nicholas Morales
Nicholas Morales

When people self medicate it's much more difficult user. For me it was self medicating for post traumatic stress from having lived through multiple near death experiences and not accepting it seriously fucked me up and changed my brain chemistry permanently. Doubly so because I wont let doctors put me on meds. I finally found some measure of peace by educating myself about what it is and what sets it off and talking to a therapist occasionally just so I can get my thoughts and feelings out on the surface and be rational about it instead of freaking out about mundane things and smoking to shut myself down.

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

Stop smoking
I’m in the same boat
It’s literally as simple as that

Kayden Garcia
Kayden Garcia

You should star lifting or try running . Physical exercise will greatly help you . The best way is to find some motivation to stop it , it can be a chick or money if you instead started working more or something that gives people reason to live .

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

DMT is a meme. I’ve done it. Some things men are not meant to know in the flesh.

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

I’ve lifted weights but running makes me want to kill my self

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

For users of recreational drugs, the mind stops maturation/emotional development from the point of the first time you used.

You're probably emotionally still 13 OP. Take that however you will.

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

mfw can't even try real weed in my country to escape empty and boring while others want to overcome

Attached: negr-plachet-41093332-orig-.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720)

Ayden Gray
Ayden Gray

DMT did help me actually but mostly because it showed me how powerful the mind and my will could be if I desired it enough. I smoked a large amount and knew I was starting a bad trip and actually used my will to rip myself out of it and return to being present and in control despite having smoked it a minute prior. If I could do that then I could use my will to stop anything.

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

to escape empty and boring life*
mfw can't even write

Attached: 2K8dVAkEHhtoH2z1Tobxf6u8jmpO8UQSaLI5jz7KNaFesxu8cu317bCkuEJSHA9hwx4wXifDwjCiBmpVVjQzHQ.jpg (8 KB, 480x270)

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

yep. stopped smoking pot 10 years ago... still lazy

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Coat your grass with shit

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Shrooms 3 times a week with dmt in between. Thats what i do nowadays. Weed makes you slow and stupid.

Connor Butler
Connor Butler

3 years ago, I took LSD and weed when I was going through a stimulant psychosis and my first trip was pretty much my only bad trip. 36 hours of feeling overly stimulated and overheating. I had trouble remembering the simplest things as I was stumbling around. Good times.

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

weed makes you stupid
does shrooms and dmt instead
Wow That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

It starts again when you end and start exercising, it’s not permanent after even a hundred uses

Get a job, junkie

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Best advice ITT so far.

I've been smoking daily since 10+ years now. Managed to stop when I was in a different country for 2 months, came back and started again I'm a fucking retard but I swear I'll quit tomorrow.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

now all things are so empty and boring without ganja
Started around the same age and used it on and off but never for more than a few consecutive months at a time. Shit gets boring real quick

John Martin
John Martin

Psychedelics promote neurogenesis according to this though
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/

Attached: nihms977843u1.jpg (30 KB, 450x448)

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

you fucked yourself up.

try dark room therapy for a week, disconnect completely from the outer world and channel your thoughts through the darkness.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Yeah, they also promote supreme retardation among people with low IQ

Fuck your scientific studies, to be honest - I've seen so many people get wrecked by shrooms, LSD and DMT it's not even funny.

Ian Sullivan
Ian Sullivan

You're fucking stupid

Protip: putting anything into your brain that often will make you stupid

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

You know what else promotes neurogenesis? Not doing drugs in the first place and living a healthy, low-stress lifestyle with exercise and abundant positive social contact

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

just stop buying it

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

what if I get it for free and a retarded stuffslut that I used to fuck delivers it to my doorstep

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke.

Attached: bob.jpg (13 KB, 480x360)

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

Turn your back on her and never speak to her again, she hasn’t got your best interests at heart

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

Just stop. I'm extremely prone to addictive substances too. Smoked an ounce of weed or more a week from 13-20 and from there drank a handle of rum everyday until I was 23. Quit both cold Turkey. Have some self discipline you loser.

Nolan Miller
Nolan Miller

explain your position to her

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

I know. Blocked her on Facebook and Whatsapp 2 days ago. I'm really fucking trying to quit. I don't even like her.

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

Marijuana is very much a drug and the fact you're a weakling doesn't change that

Angel Perry
Angel Perry

Get high with her and knife her to dead all weed smokers deserve the blade

Angel Hall
Angel Hall

you could crank up the THC until you start hallucinating. Once you’re there it’ll either break your mind and you’ll instantly put down the bong, or you’ll spin way out and be lost for awhile/ever.

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

Just quit cold turkey after daily smoke of heavy THC content shit for 3 years, increase your natural feel good chemical levels so you don’t feel so dependent on a drug to feel “good”, start by cutting out all processed and junk food, grains, vegetables and seeds. Eat a diet high in meat and fat, eggs, raw dairy and fruit to get the nutrition you need to sustain a happy mood. Make sure you get at least a couple hours of sunlight daily, go for walks or light exercise to keep your mind off it and in general stay away from the self destructive habits that lead you to smoking. So for me I would sit on PC all day and smoke because it made being a piece of shit more enjoyable. So don’t use the PC so much, go out and put your mind to use elsewhere. Start a small project or fix up things in your immediate area to keep yourself away, and constantly remind yourself that drugs are for depressed losers and the more you do it, the more your brain will decay. Eventually you will lose the urge, I am 2 months in and sometimes I get the urge but keeping up the good quality food and a goal for the future (optimal health) has kept me from relapsing. God speed my friend.

Zachary Harris
Zachary Harris

Weed causes basedface syndrome.

Attached: stoner.png (837 KB, 1163x689)

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

be from new-pakistan
advise OP to visit indonesia
like pottery

Samuel Rogers
Samuel Rogers

MFW romania actually gives solid advice
MFW I have no face

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

Do tell famalam.

Nathan Rogers
Nathan Rogers

Does this include alcohol consumption?

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

claim some advice is best
it didn't even work for you
top fucking kek, what have you been smoking son?

David Butler
David Butler

I went to Bali in 2014 back when shrooms were semi legal. Was a blast. Now its overrun with affluent white tourists who don't know shit about Asia.

Jonathan Jackson
Jonathan Jackson

Pray to Jesus

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (248 KB, 1024x784)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Have to embrace boredom, discomfort and even pain as a way of life as you direct all your energy to achievable goals. Rinse and repeat hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, annually. Keep your focus elsewhere. After year or so-your new way of life is not boring, and the discomfort/pain is not noticeable.

Jayden Bennett
Jayden Bennett

I'll take "Complete bullshit" for 500.

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Smoke CBD, it's not the same but you'll feel better after a week or two

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

The best for playing video games are strong indicas

Josiah Watson
Josiah Watson

daily
Slowly wean off, smoke every other day, then reserve it to just a single day.
From there you can drop it completely.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

The best for playing video games are... DON'T FUCKING PLAY VIDEO GAMES. GET YOUR FAT ASS OUTSIDE AND GO FOR A WALK INSTEAD!!

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

It all depends on how much you want your dreams to become true. It's easier to achieve them if you're not smoking weed.
This kind of thinking made me quit and I used to smoke daily for 6 years and managed to quit cold turkey.

Xavier Howard
Xavier Howard

In some ways, this is correct. Only in the sense that I never learned to deal with certain things without weed.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

Also just a side note:
Cannabis is actually more effective when you use it 'ritually'(weekly) rather than chain-smoking it.

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Weed is overrated. Go pick mushrooms and meditate.

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

rly makes u think

Attached: 1549511719382.jpg (1.01 MB, 2048x2048)

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

Just embrace it.

Weed increases the rate at which neurons can fire, since they usually force a cooldown before firing again. Weed is the thinking man's drug, especially if you stick to sativa.

James Wood
James Wood

1. Find Christ
2. Separate from your friends if they do not respect your new decision to quit.
3. Delete your dealers number and stop buying it. Don't lie to yourself about pacing it out. "Oh I'll only smoke once per day, and I'll save it till night." No you wont nigger, you know that so stop telling yourself those types of lies. Stop buying it and quit cold turkey. The first day sucks, second day about half as bad as the first, by the 3rd day cravings are almost all gone, 4th day you breakthrough and feel great. More energy, better mood etc.

Jace Gutierrez
Jace Gutierrez

This is honestly true. Weed is only going to reinforce what is already there.

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

Weed is easy to quit, nicotine is the beast. If you can buy hashish, it'll keep the wolf rom the door and help you taper off

David Martin
David Martin

I SEEN 'IM

Attached: 1565674972827.jpg (92 KB, 481x540)

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

Sounds fun as fuck and also checked

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

bless the herb

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

By realizing it's only good for hangovers and generally pretty meh high all around.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Lifting 2 hours per day 5 days a week definitely filled the void for me.

Attached: 1564822900271.jpg (162 KB, 1024x1024)

Jayden Russell
Jayden Russell

It may not be addictive but I
Not addictive but you can't stop doing it? Seems legit.

Attached: herbal-jew-2.png (130 KB, 920x762)

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

same here, smoked since '86.

OP don't smoke until after 6pm (or what time you set yourself) & stick to it.

this has helped me cut down at least.

Ryder Harris
Ryder Harris

Wow you’re my elder and yet behaving like the biggest junkie of all. Truly, a fantastic role model.

Dominic Mitchell
Dominic Mitchell

behaving like the biggest junkie of all

junkie...

weed...

you silly arse.

Anthony Walker
Anthony Walker

k mom

Jonathan Clark
Jonathan Clark

why contain it?

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Drugs are drugs you complete and utter junkie, any advice you could give is in the form of a cautionary tale and nothing else

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Just do it

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Just go cold turkey. It only sucks for a few days, but it's worth it long term.
Also quit these things
Fapping / porn
Lusting over women
Fornicating, only have sex with your wife.
Being an atheist
Never fasting
Never meditating
eating sweets / high sugar content / drinking soda
Drinking alcohol
everything gets a lot better.

Parker Morgan
Parker Morgan

Based

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

Except fasting why do you recommend that?

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Great post

I have no choice but to do this because of the hours I work

I’ve stopped most of these things but the dang devils lettuce is tough

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

drugs = weed
fuck me I've heard some shit in my time, but you've topped it here.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Make a positive contribution to my society, junkie

Cooper Cook
Cooper Cook

Being an atheist
Yeah sorry, no skydaddy issues here.

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

your society... who the fuck are you, some spotty arsed teen on a laptop.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Yeah, ok kike.

Attached: 15445852179.gif (2.32 MB, 236x307)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

I have no choice but to do this because of the hours I work

I've worked with people who smoke all day, they are pretty useless at work Tbh.
keep it for at home.

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

Aaaaaand here we get to the crux of the Gen X issue. Hurr durr I didn’t get mine from boomers when I was a teen so I’m going to spend the rest of my years being an apathetic drain on society and not pass any meaningful lessons to the next generation

You junkies really will stop at nothing to justify your junkie habits, won’t you!

Evan Davis
Evan Davis

CBD and hemp oils can handle the physical. Mental is all up to you. First week may feel desaturated but you'll get better

James Torres
James Torres

my gf quit when she moved in with me, both because I told her I didn't want her smoking it all of the time and because she got a oz as a "sendoff" and smoked it all thru in a fucking week. that was her wakeup call that she had wasted like $100 in a week and not gotten anything from it. it's a time, money, and motivation sink. you'll start sleeping better, dreaming again, and "feeling less retarded" as she put it. she had pretty bad cravings for months as this was a years long habit for her and she was always around it growing up in a small hick town and then later in the city.
We are both now working to cut down on our drinking, ive started working out and am trying to get her to join me. It's a constant process to make yourself better. Just keep your eye on the prize even if it seems distant. Your emotionally stable, healthy, sober self is in there, you just have to be patient and earn it

Andrew Green
Andrew Green

lol.
jealous of GENX now..

skin up kid, it might calm ye down?

Luke Cooper
Luke Cooper

pic related
That will do it for me, thanks user.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

Zoomers are fucking cute. They think they know shit.

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

uncowardly

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

Switch to CBD for a few weeks and then quit that instead. It is super easy that way.

James Green
James Green

You just fucking quit and develop self-control. I hate faggots like you that come on here for the most mundane shit that involves not doing a single piece of advice, and there’s some actual good ones, because you want one that lets you drag it out as long as possible. Be less of a faggot and stop, find something else to do when you crave, or just ignore it because if you can’t come over something as simple as a crave, you’re a weak willed shit that didn’t want to stop to begin with

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

After 18 hours of fasting, your cells start to clean out old defunct organelles and intracellular junk (autophagy).

Brandon White
Brandon White

WOW I believe you probably dropped your IQ a good 20 points holy fuck . Smoking at 13, you're the victim of what's cool. You didn't watch the movie Friday did you before all this started ?

Attached: ChadSuburban.jpg (96 KB, 960x346)

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Lol nic ain’t that hard to quit. Used to go through a juul pod a day then decided to quit 2 months ago and haven’t had nic since

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Stay mad

My IQ has actually gone up

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

Oh thank goodness, I hope it was more points than that! Imagine being so smart no one can relate to you, especially one's parents. Imagine having encyclopedias memorized on first read.. Wish there were quicker/safer ways to lower one's iq. I just wanna fit in a bit better

Attached: 1563469598558.jpg (55 KB, 850x400)

Liam Sullivan
Liam Sullivan

he's still 13

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Six months isn't a long time on herb. Man up young one.

Hunter Flores
Hunter Flores

just smoke like me duuuuuude and you can lobotomise yourself too!
Destroying yourself is one thing but trying to influence others to do so is utterly despicable, junkie

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Destroying yourself is one thing but trying to influence others to do so is utterly despicable, junkie

I am the devil & I am here to do the devils work.

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

You have to want to quit. Get so high you start disassociating, and then while you're in that state surprise yourself and throw out all your gear and weed. It's the best gift you can give yourself.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

nicotine is insanely hard to quit. after only two months off it you have no idea what you're talking about, it's been studied.

i literally needed to make a covenant with God to quit, and i've been off it for about 2 years now.

Brayden Davis
Brayden Davis

Find the willpower to stop for a while, one day at a time. If you feel uncomfortable if you dont have any, keep a little bit to satisfy that addict part of your mind but keep telling yourself "not today, maybe tomorrow". After a while you'll forget about it then you're free to throw that last bit away.

Maybe not the best method but worked for me. I was a typical stoner in denial. It was for muh anxiety and depression, helped me "relax". Actually did entirely the opposite after the hit of pleasure was over. People like me just cant moderate it, best without.

Attached: 1548724876940.jpg (14 KB, 480x343)

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Prove me wrong

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

I’m twenty three.

Repent faggot

Attached: 3B432AD1-A77B-4EEE-8572-8C90699E3C88.jpg (228 KB, 626x949)

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

The cravings on that never really go away, they just because less frequent and more reactionary

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

There’s nothing to prove. You’re just mad. Go home

Ethan Green
Ethan Green

Repent faggot

Oh human, will you try this delicious fruit?

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

how do I stop something enjoyable and beneficial to me to please a few incel nazis?
Cringe

Attached: 1512066558258.png (6 KB, 245x206)

Eli Jackson
Eli Jackson

I can’t quit ;__;
come on Jow Forums, give me something so I don’t have to
Far from it

Attached: 274E1314-20B0-41AA-8326-4FAB1B959FE6.jpg (19 KB, 601x601)

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

Mfw I took a 500mg edible and didn’t even hallucinate

Attached: E5E350AF-D20A-481B-BDA1-25EA774F0B4A.png (66 KB, 510x332)

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

I live in Co and regularly get 500-1000mg rock candy made for me step it up faggot

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Saged

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

I'm ignoring a aged hippie talk to me about how great pot is LITERALLY while I'm typing this word. FML.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit