How do I overcome

The herbal Jew?

>been smoking near daily since 13
>thought it was cool and edgy
>now all things are so empty and boring without ganja
>somehow still intelligent although my short term memory is shaky

Halp. How do I overcome the green kike? It may not be addictive but I am severely prone to addictive tendencies.

Attached: 2BE071DE-906A-4680-B3E4-71B548F8EBC1.jpg (800x480, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0
old.reddit.com/r/leaves
youtube.com/watch?v=T2aZo38WeXw).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dunno lol

rehab

Start smoking crack. Fag

>been smoking near daily since 13
Don't worry. After 1 year you won't need long to recover.

I've been smoking weed on and off for over 30 years. If you're a lazy fuck you'll always be a lazy fuck regardless of weed. Be productive and use the weed to help spur creativity.

cut ties with all your stoner buddies and dealers and just stop doing it it aint hard

Maybe don't buy weed?

Go to asia for a month.

I wen't to Bali where the death penalty applies for weed. Alcohol is expensive there too. It was a blast.

Came back and had a toke, was like what the fuck was I even missing for a whole month. Really reset's your relationship with it if you can take a long time off.

Put it down, be grumpy a week, pick up a new hobby.

kek

>Go to asia for a month.
Checked. He'll be addicted to LBM's when or if he ever comes back.

Just stop, it’s not addictive and easy
I smoked daily for 10 years, then one day decided I didn’t want to anymore.

Ween yourself off slowly and use a CBD pen for withdrawals, you'll be fine after a week or two.

You smoke tobacco with it or just weed on it's own?

I have incredible trauma and it helps. But fuck it honestly I just like it. I don't drink though. I probably would if I could but it gives me wicked headaches. I'm not sure weed is degenerate. I suppose it can be. I'll lose my shit completely if I don't have coffee.

Stop smoking and have a hobby to fill your spare time so you will not think about it. Lifting weights, cycling, swimming, jogging, etc.
You will be a bit irascible in the first couple of days but after a week or two you'll start feeling like you're on cocaine.

Stop being a week faggot and stop. I smoked for twenty years and haven't smoked in three years. Once my son was born I quit. Come back when you have a real addiction like the nicotine jew.

>somehow still intelligent
You sure about that?

>somehow still intelligent although my short term memory is shaky
Smoking daily since 13 makes you clinically retarded

Throw everything in the trash and never buy it again.

i have to disagree, i think

this

marijuana addiction is fake. Just stop fucking buying it, retard. The reason why it was banned is because kikes couldnt exploit it like they can with tobacco.

>use the weed to help spur creativity.
No such thing

>this
yes
youtube.com/watch?v=tsfnuyyjaB0

based and redpilled. Crack is banned for a reason

>i think
your retard thoughts dont matter

I hated quitting but I realized it was the best decision for me. You’ll have to pick up other hobbies in place of marijuana and turn those hobbies into the “drug”. Do something physical and then something mental. I hated not being able to dream while I got high all the time or always having to cough to clear my lungs or eating junk food all the time. I hated having my intuition off track all the time. I hated having a loss of words all the time.

The reasons have to be good enough to quit or else you won’t quit at all. Name some things that would drive you to quit.

It's easy when you realize all it gives you is lurking anxiety and paranoia

your weed just run out too?

Think of a legacy you could leave behind, stop thinking your life is over and that marijuana is the escape. Things are interesting without it but you’ll have to find those things once you’re done smoking it.

go one day without weed, then go another and keep going for 30 more

This, way too easy to grow your own and start making things out of the waste.

Willpower. If you can't exerce your willpower, you're just an untermensch.

kill yourself nigger
start smoking crack

It's pretty easy.. I used to smoke it every evening but just stopped one day in my early 20s. I drink too much of the liquid Jew at times but stopping pot was pretty easy for me. I'll occasionally have a puff of two when out camping with friends or at a party but I haven't bought any in years. It's great to wake up without that brain fog daily.

I also think marijuana legalization attributed to the elite getting away with a lot of crime; their fix by design to bring over so many refugees while the marijuana user doesn’t care because he or she can just escape in a cloud of highness.

delusional

Probably good advice. My stoner friends are my oldest friends though

Checked. Ironically I’m a filthy gaijin with an English teaching certification. Maybe I’ll do just this.

I would find it a lot harder to give up drinking tea than stopping smoking weed, pretty sure coffee drinkers would say the same.

OP go to old.reddit.com/r/leaves

Make it yourself, never give money to dealers again. Start working out, and getting a gf(if you can).

Attached: Anslinger_Reefer_darkies-1024x574.jpg (1024x574, 54K)

Underrated

Been smoking for 6-7 years now, I'm at that point too, I think you just have to get sick of it, It's all willpower.

Find 3 different hobbies and pursue them. Make sure one requires endurance and one works the mind.

Take a break for 1-2 years...it’s not hard. Then just smoke occasionally and not from sun up to sundown or don’t...you’re call. The break of one to two years will give you the ability to stop completely or easily regulate your use if you decide to start again. I just smoke in the summer months and abstain the rest of the year. Works for me. I love weed but I’m in control now.

I feel bad for people who dont do drugs. When you wake up, that's the best you are going to feel all day.....

You need to accept in your mind that your life isn't just some vehicle for pleasing every sensory impulse you experience. It's about accepting the philosophy of self control. Many men have been in worse places and have figured it out. Best of luck.

Dream thing got me too. Takes about a week for the dreams to come back which is scary that your brain is that fucked.

The thing I miss is having a fat joint to look forward too after a long day. Much easier than when I quit cigs tho thank god.

Was addicted to weed for years. Haven't been for maybe 8+ years now. My advice would be start by tapering down. Smoke less, then move to every other day, then every three days, etc. Cold turkey is not fun after years of daily smoking.

I have strong addictive tendencies and even if I don't like a substance there are just times (usually when bored/relaxing at night with nothing to do) when I really feel like doing something dopamine intensive whatever it is - weed, nicotine, ice cream, whatever. For these times it's really nice to have a side-effect free thing that can fill that weird habitual urge. For me drinking mint herbal tea works. The warmth, and the ritual of making it and drinking it satisfies the urge for me and i can drink as many cups as I want without any issues beyond having to pee a lot.

Aside from that, start exercising (preferably outdoors), start reading something that's enjoyable for you (for me it's sci fi novels), and start meditating (youtube.com/watch?v=T2aZo38WeXw).

Attached: 1cde6202d726cff03b5283471c82aa09.jpg (525x700, 71K)

13? You're already fucked dude.

I'll try, I'd like to get fit whilst i'm cutting down, Went from 1g> a day to 0.5, Getting there.

Just don't smoke for 3 days that's really all it takes. Go somewhere you have no way to smoke for a few days. Come back and throw your paraphernalia away and tell yourself you're in control. The first month is easiest because you get the honeymoon effect from your brain flooding itself with neurotransmitters trying to work out an equilibrium again. After that it's 6-12 months of the wall and your brain slowly figuring out how to self regulate again. The wall is where people fail the most but you just have to remain conscious of it. You also have to realize some people just shouldn't smoke. I went 18 months and then had a weak moment thinking I could practice moderation and was back to a gram a day for 5 months until I forced myself to stop again. Good luck.

Sound advice, thank you user

Kratom.

Makes a difference when you realize marijuana gets in the way of certain hobbies.

Found a hobby that makes marijuana meaningless to me. Martial arts helps.

Attached: F04A54CC-F5ED-41B6-99B3-17C9376C5C55.jpg (4032x3024, 2.51M)

Weed is literally nothing, you niggas are so retarded I swear to god. Just stop smoking it fucking hell. It really is not that addictive if you aren't a giant faggot.

Seneca and stoicism is great too

>nigga posting
>I’m the faggot

Some people have addictive tendencies user. You are lucky to not count yourself among them.

You overcome the green kike by doing loads of DMT and LSD at once. You've got to shock your consciousness by going into deep trips.

Attached: 1553348447388.jpg (524x646, 50K)

When people self medicate it's much more difficult user. For me it was self medicating for post traumatic stress from having lived through multiple near death experiences and not accepting it seriously fucked me up and changed my brain chemistry permanently. Doubly so because I wont let doctors put me on meds. I finally found some measure of peace by educating myself about what it is and what sets it off and talking to a therapist occasionally just so I can get my thoughts and feelings out on the surface and be rational about it instead of freaking out about mundane things and smoking to shut myself down.

Stop smoking
I’m in the same boat
It’s literally as simple as that

You should star lifting or try running . Physical exercise will greatly help you . The best way is to find some motivation to stop it , it can be a chick or money if you instead started working more or something that gives people reason to live .

DMT is a meme. I’ve done it. Some things men are not meant to know in the flesh.

I’ve lifted weights but running makes me want to kill my self

For users of recreational drugs, the mind stops maturation/emotional development from the point of the first time you used.

You're probably emotionally still 13 OP. Take that however you will.

> mfw can't even try real weed in my country to escape empty and boring while others want to overcome

Attached: negr-plachet_41093332_orig_.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

DMT did help me actually but mostly because it showed me how powerful the mind and my will could be if I desired it enough. I smoked a large amount and knew I was starting a bad trip and actually used my will to rip myself out of it and return to being present and in control despite having smoked it a minute prior. If I could do that then I could use my will to stop anything.

> to escape empty and boring life*
> mfw can't even write

Attached: 2K8dVAkEHhtoH2z1Tobxf6u8jmpO8UQSaLI5jz7KNaFesxu8cu317bCkuEJSHA9hwx4wXifDwjCiBmpVVjQzHQ.jpg (480x270, 8K)

yep. stopped smoking pot 10 years ago... still lazy

Coat your grass with shit

Shrooms 3 times a week with dmt in between. Thats what i do nowadays. Weed makes you slow and stupid.

3 years ago, I took LSD and weed when I was going through a stimulant psychosis and my first trip was pretty much my only bad trip. 36 hours of feeling overly stimulated and overheating. I had trouble remembering the simplest things as I was stumbling around. Good times.

>weed makes you stupid
>does shrooms and dmt instead
Wow That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard

It starts again when you end and start exercising, it’s not permanent after even a hundred uses

Get a job, junkie

Best advice ITT so far.

I've been smoking daily since 10+ years now. Managed to stop when I was in a different country for 2 months, came back and started again I'm a fucking retard but I swear I'll quit tomorrow.

>now all things are so empty and boring without ganja
Started around the same age and used it on and off but never for more than a few consecutive months at a time. Shit gets boring real quick

Psychedelics promote neurogenesis according to this though
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6082376/

Attached: nihms977843u1.jpg (450x448, 30K)

you fucked yourself up.

try dark room therapy for a week, disconnect completely from the outer world and channel your thoughts through the darkness.

Yeah, they also promote supreme retardation among people with low IQ

Fuck your scientific studies, to be honest - I've seen so many people get wrecked by shrooms, LSD and DMT it's not even funny.

You're fucking stupid

Protip: putting anything into your brain that often will make you stupid

You know what else promotes neurogenesis? Not doing drugs in the first place and living a healthy, low-stress lifestyle with exercise and abundant positive social contact

just stop buying it

what if I get it for free and a retarded stuffslut that I used to fuck delivers it to my doorstep

Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke.

Attached: bob.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Turn your back on her and never speak to her again, she hasn’t got your best interests at heart

Just stop. I'm extremely prone to addictive substances too. Smoked an ounce of weed or more a week from 13-20 and from there drank a handle of rum everyday until I was 23. Quit both cold Turkey. Have some self discipline you loser.

explain your position to her

I know. Blocked her on Facebook and Whatsapp 2 days ago. I'm really fucking trying to quit. I don't even like her.

Marijuana is very much a drug and the fact you're a weakling doesn't change that

Get high with her and knife her to dead all weed smokers deserve the blade

you could crank up the THC until you start hallucinating. Once you’re there it’ll either break your mind and you’ll instantly put down the bong, or you’ll spin way out and be lost for awhile/ever.

Just quit cold turkey after daily smoke of heavy THC content shit for 3 years, increase your natural feel good chemical levels so you don’t feel so dependent on a drug to feel “good”, start by cutting out all processed and junk food, grains, vegetables and seeds. Eat a diet high in meat and fat, eggs, raw dairy and fruit to get the nutrition you need to sustain a happy mood. Make sure you get at least a couple hours of sunlight daily, go for walks or light exercise to keep your mind off it and in general stay away from the self destructive habits that lead you to smoking. So for me I would sit on PC all day and smoke because it made being a piece of shit more enjoyable. So don’t use the PC so much, go out and put your mind to use elsewhere. Start a small project or fix up things in your immediate area to keep yourself away, and constantly remind yourself that drugs are for depressed losers and the more you do it, the more your brain will decay. Eventually you will lose the urge, I am 2 months in and sometimes I get the urge but keeping up the good quality food and a goal for the future (optimal health) has kept me from relapsing. God speed my friend.

Weed causes basedface syndrome.

Attached: stoner.png (1163x689, 837K)

>be from new-pakistan
>advise OP to visit indonesia
>like pottery

MFW romania actually gives solid advice
MFW I have no face

Do tell famalam.