"Daddy, why don't we drive an electric car...

>"Daddy, why don't we drive an electric car? Do you have any idea of how much greenhouse gases our fossil-fueled car is throwing out to the environment? We need to do better than this."

What to do?

Attached: EgJYYEU-1200.jpg (960x1200, 722K)

Other urls found in this thread:

afdc.energy.gov/vehicles/electric_emissions.html
youtu.be/QfBT7d5cSG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We aren't gay, sweetie

Listen, sweetheart, where do you think the energy to power those electric cars comes from? Coal plants, diesel generators -- basically fossil fuels. Now eat your steak.

Slap her and make her suck my dick

BECAUSE YOUR "ELECTRIC" CAR RUNS OFF FOSSIL FUEL BURNING POWER PLANTS
YOU STUPID CUNT

NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM

Get back in the closet until you are 35.

Tell her to keep her pie hole shut, as such matters are for men to decide and handle.

that electricity probably comes from a coal power plant so it doesn't really matter

Suck my dick with your electrical shit

Attached: multifuel-325x170.jpg (325x170, 10K)

I'd make her feel my cock in her tight throat

We don't want accidents happening, electric cars are more prone to accidents and are more expensive for no real reason other than trying to rip you off your money.

What's wrong with my Toyota Matrix? It gets us from point A to point B in a timely manner. No need to replace something that ain't broke.

Do you have any idea how much is lost in transmission from the power plant to the car? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Attached: a pimps love.jpg (500x622, 113K)

Daughter why may I take ypur fone for a very extended time.

>BECAUSE UNTIL PROPER FUNDING IS GIVEN TO NUCLEAR ENERGY AND NOT THOSE FUCKING FAIRY ENERGY SOLUTIONS I'M GOING TO USE EVERY LAST FUCKING BIT OF FOSSIL FUEL JUST TO SPUR ON THE GREAT FILTER SO YOU LITTLE SHITS NEVER HAVE A CHANCE OF LEAVING THIS FUCKING ROCK. HOW ABOUT A FUCKING "THANK YOU" FOR ONCE? YOU UNGRATEFUL SHITHEAD, YOU CAN WALK TO SCHOOL FROM NOW ON. NOW EAT YOUR FUCKING RICE YOU DAMN HAFU ABOMINATION. I WISH I HAD NEVER LISTENED TO THOSE YELLOW FEVER FAGGOTS.

because the EMFs it produces will sterilize us and give us cancer

What generates that electricity, sweetheart?

>"daugther, why waste our money in buying a new car that has worse a CO2 print if you measure in the battery creation and the point that the renewable energy sources are destroying the environment too"
fun fact;
A Japanese study showed that one kilogram of beef produces 36.4 kilograms of CO2, while an average European car emits the same amount for every 250 kilometers it drives! (maybe don´t tell her that, or she will try to make you a vegan)

Shut the fuck up, communist swine!

Attached: E871FE9D-7B80-4CEE-A7A4-5073C1DF9D41.jpg (515x768, 274K)

Attached: mama-june-600.jpg (600x450, 43K)

Gay vegans can eat lead.

Attached: 898B8FC2-EDCD-46F2-A043-341BB7B4F48B.jpg (660x883, 303K)

Because it's more environmentally friendly to buy a used car and continue driving it for the rest of it's life then to buy a band new car made from new materials

But I have my own off the grid energy source.

assert the dominance... I read you

I'm thinking of getting one but only because my neighbor wants one but he can't afford one and that guy is an asshole so I'm just going to get one to flex on him

Attached: climate fuck you.png (476x258, 112K)

Based pedo

>Stupid child, the batteries alone from electric cars cause more pollution.

Leftists really are children...

Because electric car batteries cause more environmental damage than fossil fuels can do in a used car, maybe if you find a less shitty battery to use maybe your dumb ass can be justified.

Attached: shutterstock_327590033.jpg (650x300, 105K)

/thread

you're not my daughter you dumb gook. get the hell away from me

Climate change is a hoax sweetie. Electric cars are for rich people who like to feel morally superior to others even thought they don't really understand the physics of power generation.

Where do you make electricity you mongrel?

Attached: jPe68Cc_d.jpg (400x484, 28K)

Because Low Sulfur Diesel is much more cleaner, better for the environment and we don't need to burn it twice to go four times the distance.

See, puddin? Electric Cars use batteries that are mined out of the earth using large machinery that spew oil nasties into the sky. Not to mention the dirt and particulates they kick up and put into the air. Then they contaminate the water table by pushing the soil further into it. On top of all that the caustic acids needed to make the batteries are used by Mexican Drug Cartels to eat the bodies of their enemies so there is no evidence left behind.

This, is why we do not drive an electric car. I always taught you to go to the source, didn't I.

Attached: diesel-generator-ev-charger-m.jpg (600x338, 105K)

Shut the fuck up, and go back to suck my dick, honey, before mommy gets home.

Attached: image_748.png (631x474, 199K)

You're being hysterical sweetie.

>"Daddy, I went to that 4chin site and they were discussing the differences between black males and white males. Why are black men weewees so big?

Ching chong bing bong shut up before I feed you and your mother to the escalator. Burning fuel still seem like a bad idea to you...?

Attached: 1564771114845.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

The amount of carbon footprint it causes to create the batteries is currently worse. Just use your bicycle, you lazy bitch.

Except that it is "greener" to drive a battery electric vehicle compared to a gasoline car in every US state regardless of their energy mix.

Pic related. Nearly 95% of electricity is coal fired in West Virginia and it is still greener. Come up with better arguments.

afdc.energy.gov/vehicles/electric_emissions.html

Attached: emission bev.png (695x727, 64K)

Knock yourself out then.

Doesn't preclude the efficiency being better.

>Citation: M. Y. Ass, YouTube University 2019.

>climate change is a hoax
>other people dont understand physics
8/10, had a good laugh.

Make her walk.

Attached: 32649872687.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Good way to give your grandkids birth defects, considering that's what oil slave fumes produce. Personally I cannot wait for the inevitable oil slave purge.

I ride a bicycle and take public transport. Eat dick you self righteous faggot.

Attached: Abbot.jpg (707x1078, 136K)

Fuck off and eat your vegetables

We use our cars primarily for long distance travel, making electric no feasible, honey. Maybe once they make a car that can recharge as fast as filling up a gas tank we'll try one out.

mmm, gonna pound her so hard while she moans and tries to continue telling me the merits of being green

Attached: 365.png (800x585, 184K)

We decided it was not conducive to our family's well-being to be burned to death in an exploding self-driving car. Any more questions, sweetie?

Based Ahmed

It's a scam by a tribe of men who suck baby dicks. Until better batteries are released, more electricity is produced by hydropower or nuclear and the price falls, it's just bullshit for attention whores and faggots.

Shut up and carry that bucket of slag down the hill. Lithium isn't going to mine itself, Xi Zhang, and we haven't eaten since Sunday.

You watch too much pozzed media, Lisa Simpson should have been slapped in her mouth and told to STFU.

tell that to china you to little commie shit

>walking
>oil fumes
?????

You better close your mouth before I put my cock in it

Good god fuck off you fucking faggot.

Attached: 6EF7A51D-D2D4-4772-AE8A-B010A5F1782F.jpg (634x442, 102K)

Tell her if that's how she feels she can take the two-foot express from now on. Teslas are fucking expensive even with subsidies.

Based

I would literally take away every shit from her that is considered polluting the environment if she wants to do so much better than this, especially taking away her smartphones, which any teeny owns these days. Then just wait 30 minutes and you'll see her coming back with tears and begging for her smartphone to text with her friends.

I drive an electric car, because most of my commutes are less than 20 miles an the damn thing cost me basically nothing in maintenance and electricity is cheap here. I don't do it for the environment, I do it because it saves me money.

I’m not a faggot, kid
*proceeds with honor killing*
Heh, nothing personal.

Can you people even read? Guy was suggesting making his daughter walk next to a highway while he drives, and I reminded him that the fumes along highways are known to cause birth defects.
>I ride the bus
Good for you, you self-effacing loser.

because the construction of that car is even worse for the environment, the resources it takes are too rare to replace all combustion engine cars, and the electricity the car runs on still comes mostly from fossil fuel

Smartphones do not cause birth defects, you are thinking of breathing diesel and gasoline...

>What to do?
"Oh, you stupid summer cunt, you asked me this other day"

Attached: 15471553566711.jpg (196x257, 5K)

The vegan techno empire will eat CLAY

Attached: 1430255046142.jpg (533x751, 54K)

Nobody understands your odd commie logic or thinks like that. Be more clear next time.

>what to do
pray you are reincarnated as someone without an indio grain so you understand your electric car is charged with fossil fuel generated electricity

Not to mention the maintenance cost on an electric car is basically just tires. They are perfect for short commutes around town. I bought a used Tesla 3, I didn't even get hit with the high initial cost.

This is not true at all... I had an electric bike that lasted 12 years and had 2 batteries. It ran on fossil fuels, but the kind that are burned in a plant that filters its output (which even cars fail to do) If you are suggesting that a car/truck running for the same duration would have produced less pollution, you are downright retarded. The ONLY pollution of electric vehicles is the battery, and when Lithium-Polonium batteries become mainstream, we will see 10,000 charge cycles instead of 200. At this point, you have to be retarded to not see why free fuel and zero emissions are more important for society than extra horsepower provided by shitholer-mobiles.

Attached: hp-g770c2200s3sv.jpg (1200x960, 50K)

t. butthurt retard
Obviously your mother was abandoned next to a highway and got a good dose.

Attached: 1563630355451.png (830x900, 63K)

>What to do?
Nothing. Everyone here knows that shit is a meme.

KEK’D

Listen here you little shit, the electricity to charge those cars comes from fossil fuel generators and the environmental impact of mining for the metals to make the batteries is terrible. Now take off that fucking dress and go play football with your friends Tom!

Because driving around my 40 year old truck is carbon neutral after production polution of a new car and environmental damage due to lithium mining. Electric cars just move polution to the source of power instead of spreading it out car by car.

>Except that it is "greener" to drive a battery electric vehicle compared to a gasoline car in every US state regardless of their energy mix.

How much greener?

>0.3%

Oh, OK. Lmfao

Shut the fuck up kid before I sell you to fund the overbore, port and polish and cams.

this

Electric cars, especially Tesla's, perform better, are more efficient, lower maintenance, and cost of ownership.

Not to mention the safest cars in the world.

But all that happens I'm third world countries and nobody gives a fuck about them.

Are Asians getting blond?

My 15.000 Euro car is, in raw numbers, more economic and green than the 100.000 Euro car you are thinking about

But that chart also doesn't take in to account the other non green part of and IC engine, such as, lubrication (engine oil that needs to be disposed of), Start up pollution (your car is far dirtier when the engine starts up and is cold). ICE Emissions are usually measured at steady RPM. as well (and ICE engine is far dirtier at full throttle, or large changes in throttle when the mixture is lean or rich) Also things like antifreeze (which also is toxic and need disposal)

Electric cars have none virtually none of this.

damn

Oh no youve been bad gurl
now its the good ol motherfucking
おしおき time, sweetie
go lie down, ass up

that may be but none of this mathers cause its gona be another 3-4 billion people on earth by 2050 its fucked anyway

Attached: 1561810523515.jpg (712x721, 69K)

>Except that it is "greener" to drive a battery electric vehicle compared to a gasoline car in every US state regardless of their energy mix.
Until you need a new battery.

Start redpilling her on the harshness of human existence - unfiltered and in adult context.

She'll forget about that shit real quick.

>poison the earth with rare earth mineral extraction just so you can charge your car with power from a coal plant
Dumb bitch

my man, hideyori
high five!

The battery last the life of the car basically. I had a Prius that I put 250,000 miles on with the original battery. I still got 52 MPG around town when I traded it in.

>Do you have any idea
Do you?

>no one got my muddily written point
>the fault must be with everyone else
you're an idiot.

Why should the people being the only one caring all the weight if fighting climate change and not corporations?
Why should the west be the only place in the world to fight climate change?

It's a thing everyone or no one shadd do. We have done more than our share, I will wait until Texaco and the Chinks do as much as me.

>commutes less that 20 miles around town
>puts 250,000 miles on the car
Why must you lie to defend cuckcars this much?

Attached: 1545118324062.png (434x245, 119K)

Talk about lithium mining. Then mention historic CO2 maximums, while conceding the rate of increase. Briefly mention other gases to confuses them. Then tell them to get back in the kitchen and make the two of you a pbj.

My wife had a prius and it needed a battery change at ~70k and then died again like 40k miles later.

youtu.be/QfBT7d5cSG4

Sweetheart, you know /our/ car is powered by Tesseract energy...
Hail Hydra

Attached: 1397517886386.jpg (547x547, 19K)

Electric Cars are a Hoax.