Why don't you simply become orthodox?

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

It's the last stand against the homosexual, feminist and liberal ideologies.

Here is the based Orthodox Patriarchate of Tbilisi organizing an anti-LGBT procession.

youtube.com/watch?v=bmSzvd2P84g

Sorry brothers and sisters in Christ, the Jews slid the previous thread.

Attached: 528.png (192 KB, 2192x3912)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0eit4OcDfk
youtu.be/P77wyj4yfdU
youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes
youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns
ceceurope.org/member-churches/
youtube.com/watch?v=-pWUEOtdNYc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
youtube.com/watch?v=VR9By9WXWmQ
pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/news/orthodox-bishops-in-usa-condemn-racist-violence
voanews.com/europe/orthodox-patriarch-urges-europe-open-doors-refugees
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/bmSzvd2P84g
youtube.com/watch?v=wBE55yHtFq4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe#Poland_as_the_center_of_the_Jewish_community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe#Middle_Ages
youtube.com/watch?v=BYnv6fPeWlU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_mythology
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Andrew_in_Romania
youtube.com/watch?v=ckbsVvGl5x4

Nathan King
Nathan King

This, this is the best post I found on this decaying board all day.

Attached: bgpatriarchy.jpg (48 KB, 494x714)

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

I have become Orthodox thank the Lord.
Jesus is the only path to God.

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

Thats quite allot of biggots

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

God bless the Orthodox for resisting the spirit of the Antichrist, ushered by jews.

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Based

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Orthordox seems like the most based form of Christianity, but as a western european it seems too culturally alien to me to convert without being a larper.

Attached: wO1OsDX.jpg (80 KB, 670x677)

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

Why not reclaim our churches as righteous houses of worship? As a true believer you have an obligation to be militant not only in your faith but also in your everday interactions with those who would seek to harm and subvert he holy and righteous house of the one and only true God.

Attached: 1565284827293.jpg (56 KB, 597x591)

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

This is why you should go. You can help build up the church in the west and in doing so eventually it will no longer look foreign but instead will take on characteristics of your nation(in a good way). Orthodoxy is what people need and getting it to the people starts with YOU TODAY.

Anthony Smith
Anthony Smith

If only some of you knew what the replies to these type of threads were just two years ago

Brayden Diaz
Brayden Diaz

Same but i'm going to check out anyway because of the spiritual focus. RC is so legalistic they loose the personal/social touch/connection that humans crave.

Ian James
Ian James

Explain.

Parker Turner
Parker Turner

One of greatest Early Chruch Fathers, in his series of homilies to the members of the Church of Antioch called the Adversus Judaeos, he compared the synagogue to a pagan temple, representing it as the source of all vices and heresies. He described it as a place worse than a brothel and a drinking shop; it was a den of scoundrels, the repair of wild beasts, a temple of demons, the refuge of brigands and debauchees, and the cavern of devils, a criminal assembly of the assassins of Christ.

Attached: St.-John-Chrysostom.jpg (784 KB, 1230x1460)

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

This thread needs more visibility. Have this Divine Liturgy of St John Chrysostom.

youtube.com/watch?v=c0eit4OcDfk

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Because it's bullshit?

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

youtu.be/P77wyj4yfdU
this will make you cry

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

One of the recurring features of John's homilies is his emphasis on care for the needy. Echoing themes found in the Gospel of Matthew, he calls upon the rich to lay aside materialism in favor of helping the poor, often employing all of his rhetorical skills to shame wealthy people to abandon conspicuous consumption: Do you pay such honor to your excrements as to receive them into a silver chamber-pot when another man made in the image of God is perishing in the cold?

Attached: Nicephorus-III-and-St.-John-Chrysostom.jpg (75 KB, 381x480)

Cameron Sanchez
Cameron Sanchez

Because they have no problem with divorce

Parker Jackson
Parker Jackson

The three hierarchs were pretty fucking based.

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

I am now a year into relearning traditional Roman Catholicism. I fast, pray, and do all I can. I am lucky that I am able to attend a fairly conservative church with a Latin mass. However, I feel like I am already in schism as I am openly against Pope Francis (along with JPII and a lot of Benedict XVI), Vatican II and even Vatican I (in part). Being a sedevacantist is an untenable, illogical position -- it's basically Donatism applied to ecclesiology.

That all said, I am attracted to Orthodoxy and sometimes really want to switch. However, I feel like I am a quitter and maybe converting for the wrong reasons. I mean that I am more running away from Catholicism rather than running to Orthodoxy, which seems like a bad reason. Plus I do think that contraception is morally wrong as is divorce. However, these are not "allowed" in Orthodoxy, but they are tolerated to a degree. Am I wrong on this?

Do any Orthodox have suggestions on good introductory material on the faith?

Carson Jackson
Carson Jackson

can you prove it's actually bad ? because Jow Forums is an Orthodox board now.

Attached: 379820.jpg (12 KB, 192x192)

Jacob Perez
Jacob Perez

Go to Greece and visit a church there, I'm sure you'll find that it's close to "home" in terma of spiritual binding to Christ.

David Reed
David Reed

These hymns in Old Church Slavonic are so powerful.

Agni Parthene Valaam Brethren Choir:
youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

Here is a powerful Orthodox chant in Arabic.
youtube.com/watch?v=8-EfW7gYzns

Riveting stuff.

Attached: archangel-michael-orthodox-icon-20.jpg (598 KB, 717x850)

Elijah Edwards
Elijah Edwards

Greeks don't like us, they bully us and say we aren't white.

Owen Bennett
Owen Bennett

Then go visit Lebanon.

Parker Cook
Parker Cook

religion is for weak faggots

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

im a gadolig convert but I love my orthodox brothers

Attached: christ-chan.png (105 KB, 336x485)

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

Because they are pozzed?

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

Gee I wonder if Sweden would let in all those Somalians and allow Homosexuality to run rampant if it were an Orthodox Nation.

Too bad Finland doesn't have a stronger Orthodox Church but at least it has one, you should look up to them.

Attached: finnish-church.jpg (84 KB, 700x525)

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

hahaha. Much better to get raped by closeted fags rather than honest ones.

Daniel Fisher
Daniel Fisher

why are the priests crossdressing?

Julian Lewis
Julian Lewis

Sven, my old cuck. There's one thing you are not ... A Nationalist Christian . (a swedish feminist dies every time you type this )
Aren't a bozgor neet faggot ? I've seen you called this thing before.

Nathaniel Clark
Nathaniel Clark

No Romanian orthodox church is pozzed.

Michael White
Michael White

They wore robes 2000 years ago, don't confound them for neoswedes

Dominic Edwards
Dominic Edwards

Eastern Orthodoxy is all the same faith my brother, you can go pray to the Bulgarian or Greek or Ukrainian Orthodox Church.

Brody Robinson
Brody Robinson

Eastern Orthodoxy is all the same faith my brother, you can go pray to the Bulgarian or Greek or Ukrainian Orthodox Church.
Yes they are equally fucked, if your church can be found on this list you can kiss it goodbye.

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

The Bulgarian Orthodox Church is not to be found on that list

(On a sidenote I am quite shocked to see the Armenian Church on there).

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Fair enough but for how long? If every church in Europe is part of it? That is why I say all Abrahamic religion is pozzed.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

desu, i like how the russian church works alongside the russian government in such a harmonious way. But I'd have to politely turn it down.

Attached: IMG-1676.jpg (41 KB, 648x559)

Zachary Scott
Zachary Scott

This, but unironically.
Ecumenism will pozz the Orthodox churches.

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

Get out of my country balkanigger

Charles Allen
Charles Allen

Okay, I will.

Attached: download-(7).jpg (31 KB, 302x403)

Adam White
Adam White

It can go both ways, what if you de-pozz the Lutherans?

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

Too bad Finland doesn't have a stronger Orthodox Church but at least it has one, you should look up to them

we can thank russia for destruction of Finnish orthodox heritage
youtube.com/watch?v=-pWUEOtdNYc

David Edwards
David Edwards

Implying
Sem čisti Slovenec (malo nemške krvi), prešel sem v pravoslavno vero saj je novi papež dokončno pokončal Rim (Turkson storil pemalo, prepozno).

Prosim pojdi imigrantom pucat noge.

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

Because it's basically catholicism? With icons and graven images and saint worship and a bunch of other unbiblical pagan practices imbued into the church? But it does have an edge over the catholic church as the orthodox have the right bible based on masoretic majority text

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (248 KB, 1024x784)

Lucas Richardson
Lucas Richardson

dont recognize irish saints after 1053

any irish who becomes orthodox is retarded

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Ne zavračam Kristusa zaradi Jude, prav tako ne mislim zapustiti Cerkev zaradi Frančiška.

Attached: C12D1DF4-16FE-47B5-AF49-E3509A3148AA.jpg (285 KB, 1080x1440)

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

bunch of other unbiblical pagan practices imbued into the church?

You are really accusing the Orthodox church of having "pagan elements"? The icons are specifically there as to be more "abstract" than the paintings of the Catholic Church.

Attached: isis-mary.jpg (111 KB, 862x509)

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

The Orthodox Way.

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Only your mind is fucked, Orthodoxy is our final hope for cleaning jewish shit from society.

Hudson Powell
Hudson Powell

Oh no hes retarded.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Better idea...what if we are able to have talks with Oriental Orthodox and Roman Catholics. I would say how we do this is having good talks on Christology with Oriental Orthodox and talks about the Filioque with Roman Catholics. We need to cut to the core of the issues with us and id say those are it.

Christian Price
Christian Price

The only "Rock" in the bible is Jesus Christ, Peter is one of "Petros" (in greek it means pebbles iirc). Jesus is the rock (referred to throughout the bible as the Rock and only him), the patriarchs are the pebbles, all equal in comparison to Christ. The "leading pebble" stationed in Constantinople still a pebble in relation to a Rock (Christ).

Anthony Cook
Anthony Cook

The Russian church is a black stain on Orthodoxy

Luis Green
Luis Green

Oh no, hes a divisionist shill. Remember, dont worship with anyone different and be unified. Also dont worship if it means realizing Jews are the synagogue of satan!!!

Tyler King
Tyler King

The pope was never ever wrong. Ever. Especially this pope and all the ones he's contradicted.

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

Oh another retard.

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Because of this.

Attached: 1500490563246.png (196 KB, 680x680)

Matthew Miller
Matthew Miller

Imagine being so retarded that you think the Masoretic texts are more accurate than the Septuagint. Hebrew was a dead language when the Masoretic text was LARPed into existance.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

You haven't even read the page you yourself posted.

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

You're an antichrist shill, you don't name the jew in your society but beat the drums against a rather bevnevolent and protective church in your country.
What a fagkike.

This is true, and jews spoke yiddish (corrupted german) .
Phyletism is the control of the church by one country, look it up. Example : Vatican.

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

How can you be a christian anti jew you fucking memeflag? All of the church founders were jews even your savior is one.To come and tell with a straight face that any Abrahamic religion is against jews then I call your bluff.

David Clark
David Clark

my brother in faith. I love you and Jesus loves you :)

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

Random Orthodox church
gets donations
will they spend it on charity and helping the needy/vulnerable in the community?!
heck no, priest buys a huge house in the center of the city and a brand new truck
untaxed, unaudited
Give me a fucking break, makes me sick to my core.
Just read the bible and pray to god.
You don't need a clown dressed in black, money grubbing piece of shit worse than a catholic when it comes to money and helping his flock.

Ryan Torres
Ryan Torres

Like clockwork. Tell me Baptist is it nice having us live in your head rent free?

Isaac Martinez
Isaac Martinez

he doesn't know

Wow, it's like he doesnt read the book.

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

I’m arab orthodox Christian. Protestants aren’t Christians, catholics are corrupted by sodomites infiltrating Vatican, and gays and pedophile should be executed publically inshallah. I’ll leave you with the Jesus prayer in Arabic
Ayyuhar Rabbu Yasu, al-Masson. Ibnullah..irhammni Ana-l-khati. Amin

Attached: 0576335F-35A1-4A9A-B8A9-F6EBD691FBAF.jpg (2.56 MB, 2000x2507)

Isaac Smith
Isaac Smith

just convert to a dead religion because it's based bro
Compelling

Eli Flores
Eli Flores

Al-Massih. Phone is satanic and changed it

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

he doesnt know
Now use the same overused synagogue of satan argument.

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

"The Lord says to Peter: 'I say to you; he says, 'that you are Peter, and upon this rock I will build my Church.' On him He builds the Church"
- St. Cyprian of Carthage
proceeds to delude himself he knows better than Saints
Jesus didn’t speak Greek here: Petra and petros. He spoke Aramaic. Kepha and Kepha, which doesn’t change gender in Aramaic. That old “little rock” vs “big rock” has been refuted for centuries. It does not work in Aramaic.

Attached: DDF43B45-16A8-4C55-B5B5-FD148DB5CE3D.jpg (41 KB, 622x423)

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

Let me tell you about your religion
Nope

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Then counter my argument that the founding fathers of your church are not jews.

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

Tell me Baptist is it
WRONG
I am orthodox and I live this shit.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

You are wrong, I wish I had the shit saved on my disk but someone posted historical documents that proved that the early Christians were way more anti-Jewish than the cucked pagans of that time.

So much for Vargtards and their distorted view of history. Jesus Christ presented a spiritual revolt against the worldly materialistic Jewish spirit. On the issue of race, there is sufficient evidence what the Galileans of that time were racially different than modern Ashkenazi Jews.

That's mainly a problem of the Russian Orthodox Church, which I agree is a kind of cancer.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

That's mainly a problem of the Russian Orthodox Church, which I agree is a kind of cancer.
Balkans too

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

It's embarrassing to me that other self proclaimed Christians are drawing up frogs in monk robes. Orthodoxy is about loving, worshipping and working for God and not pandering to memes or peoples societal sensibilities.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

So much for Vargtards and their distorted view of history. Jesus Christ presented a spiritual revolt against the worldly materialistic Jewish spirit. On the issue of race, there is sufficient evidence what the Galileans of that time were racially different than modern Ashkenazi Jews.
Of course they mixed with the locals after they became a protected class, just look how many greeks they massacred once they took power because they refused multiple times to accept their cult.Even wealth was redistributed towards them.

Jace Lee
Jace Lee

Because all religion is mind control, and jesus was a mushroom.

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

literally describing most protestant heretical "faith based" churches

Wew

Okay, I will. Because guess what.

That's what the bible is for.

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

So help a fellow Brother out. What exactly is the appreciable difference between Orthodoxy and Protestantism in terms of theology? I understand the difference between Catholicism and the rest (muh rock) but what about Orthodox?

Attached: Death-Defeated.jpg (34 KB, 500x333)

Alexander Barnes
Alexander Barnes

Then do it, show me how the founding fathers were in fact non jews but Europeans.

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

Am deeply Considering taking the Monk pill. Did some 40 day retreats at a few different Orthodox Monasteries and even though its a tough life, it''l put some hairs on your chest. Never felt better when I was there. Food, shelter, clothing all taken care of, you're in a community of other like minded brothers, only thing thats tough is no wahmens and no interwebz

Attached: Monk.jpg (5 KB, 295x171)

Jonathan Foster
Jonathan Foster

They literally revolted against The Jews, and the racial make-up of modern international jewry is not the same of the jewry at that time.

Even if you have a unifying factor does not give him primacy over others.

Attached: 300px-Christ-Pantocrator-Deesis-mosaic-Hagia-Sophia.jpg (65 KB, 300x381)

Julian Peterson
Julian Peterson

I never claimed they where not born jews, stopped pushing words in my mouth.

Whether ot not they where or where not that still doesn't help your argument.

Go away lest god strike you down shill.

Thomas Ward
Thomas Ward

Holy shit read the article you retards
We renounce, censure and condemn phyletism, that is racial discrimination, ethnic feuds, hatreds and dissensions within the Church of Christ, as contrary to the teaching of the Gospel and the holy canons of our blessed fathers which "support the holy Church and the entire Christian world, embellish it and lead it to divine godliness.”
“Both you [Greeks] and the Bulgarians can equally be accused of phyletism, that is, of introducing ethnic interests into Church questions, and in the use of religion as a political weapon; but the difference lies in the fact that Bulgarian phyletism is defensive, while yours is offensive. Their phyletism seeks only to mark out the boundaries of their tribe; yours seeks to cross the boundaries of Hellenism...
The Church condemns any ethnic interest to collide with the Church. The Church does not care about Ethnicity, because it is an inherently universalist religion, like any other Abrahamic belief. Your clergy does not care if an Orthodox woman brings into their church a black man, so long as he is baptised and wants to take communion. If you aim to argue against this, you are committing a heresy against your own faith. This is why I choose to not support Orthodoxy or any other desert folklore.

Attached: {4849F8EA-2691-4AB9-9A0B-BD5D5B2618FD}Img400.jpg (29 KB, 300x400)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Why do you think I care about your arguments enough to refute them?

Elijah Nguyen
Elijah Nguyen

The modern jew is a racemixed element from the old ones.
You said and I quote
Then counter my argument that the founding fathers of your church are not jews.
Okay, I will. Because guess what.
That's what the bible is for.

Gavin Nelson
Gavin Nelson

Then I can understand either that you cant defend your side since you dont have arguments or that I am correct in my claims.

Ethan Ramirez
Ethan Ramirez

Divided we fall against them.

World full of rabid criminal races or

Disciplined christians.

Hmmmmm really makes one think.

In an effort to not sound like a jew the bestbtactic they have is the division they hold over us in order for is to focus hate and blame on one another.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

I meant to reply to this, my bad.
But fact remains, Jews at the time of Jesus and after are enemies of Christianity.

How can you be a christian anti jew you fucking memeflag? All of the church founders were jews even your savior is one.To come and tell with a straight face that any Abrahamic religion is against jews then I call your bluff.

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

in order to not be a Jew you have to worship a Jew in whose faith it is a sin to ethnically discriminate against foreign invaders so long as they worship the same Jew
Classic Christcuck

Attached: 1530893349026.png (885 KB, 1688x518)

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

The Church condemns any ethnic interest to collide with the Church.
in practice it protects each country, just as every Orthodox church is hyphened , ex : Bulgarian-Orthodox, protecting its Bulgarian flock.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

How are they enemies of christianity when they existed only where christians existed? Muslims have expelled them and didnt let them have control of the economy mostly banking and jewelry to only exception was the Ottoman Empire but only after they entered the decadent phase.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

id rather have ethnic europeans

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

Except Christianity is the rebellion of Judaism and salvation for everyone who can be one in God and the teachings of Christ.

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

"but a primacy is given to Peter, whereby it is made clear that there is but one Church and one Chair."
- St. Cyprian of Carthage
proceeds to double down on his delusions that he knows better than Saints

Attached: 486EC20C-3785-4ABF-A839-1529B93DC95B.jpg (32 KB, 470x470)

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Orthodox Christianity is a bunch of woo woo nonsense. Quakerism, Zen Buddhism, and Taoism seem to be the most insightful religions, but they're filled with pacifist hippie dorks. Celtic Paganism is beautiful, but the practitioners are LARPing incels. I have studied religion for a while now, and I still haven't found an insightful, appealing religion that I'd actually be happy to associate with.

Hudson Reed
Hudson Reed

defending the masters that killed Jesus this hard and defile the world so much because they believe the more they sin the quicker God will come.

Cringe and shillpilled.

Ian Turner
Ian Turner

This is what one would call confirmation bias. Orthodox Churches are not allowed to condemn or disallow foreigners from coming into their churches on the grounds of them being foreign. It is an inherently anti-nationalistic (nation meaning ethnic nation, not some Christianified idea of a nation-state that has little to do with the tribes of the land) and vehemently universalist. There is no getting around that.

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

I feel the exact same, down to the core. Vedism is really nice but it's been Dravidianified. It's honestly a total struggle. Right now I'm just a panentheist.

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

No they believe by making their temple and starting a world war their god will come what I talk about is how are christians anti jew when they gave them absolute economical power every time since the first moments of the creation of the church?

Jose Jackson
Jose Jackson

proceeds to double down on his delusions that he knows better than Saints
This lack of understanding of theology is so evident in most Christians. Do you not understand that Orthodoxy has saints? By not following it, you inherently also double down on your delusions that you know better than Orthodox saints. It's such a retarded argument.

Nathaniel Baker
Nathaniel Baker

Maybe the Churches that have no Apostolic Succession do that also the heretical Bishop of Rome Francis. The fact remains the church of all denominations has been infiltrated by (((them))) or non chosen who they hold power over.

This is a fairly recent development since History proves in Orthodox Nations and Roman Catholic ones have had great Reciprocity against the Cartels.

All except the Anglican and Protestant churches which they moved too because they where free from the 'limits' of a governmental body influenced heavily by church traditions.

Prove me wrong.

Protip: you most certainly cannot.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

I'm quoting a Saint recognized by both the Orthodox and the Catholic Church to refute his argument, retard.

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

The fact remains the church of all denominations has been infiltrated by (((them))) or non chosen who they hold power over.
I am talking about older times not today why were jews used as a primary stock holders of banks,money exchange,jewelry? Explain to me how a christian nation is against jews when they were given the most important task in a country?
This is a fairly recent development since History proves in Orthodox Nations and Roman Catholic ones have had great Reciprocity against the Cartels.
Since when, pro tip dont give me 1 banished that was later revoked.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Yes because the Orthodox Church does not take that quote and twist it the same way you do. Nowhere is continuity mentioned, nowhere is supremacy mentioned. Only unity. And again, my point still stands, countless Orthodox saints disagree with papal supremacy. You are by your own logic delusional to disagree with them.

Robert Campbell
Robert Campbell

They where for a brief time allowed those things until their eventual condemnation banishment and government/church backed annulment of debts and forced to pay tithes.

Follow the diaspora trail and you'll see they all eventually lead to Nations with little Orthodox/Catholic influence or just straight up Protestant nations.

This is not a surprise.

Rothschilds are yids Yiddish comes from German the Germans became prots then moved to England a nation since the high middle ages have rebelled against the church. They virtually hid everywhere that wasnt a church with Apostolic succession.

William Brown
William Brown

They where for a brief time allowed those things until their eventual condemnation banishment and government/church backed annulment of debts and forced to pay tithes.
They would just change their base of operation from one christian nation to another and the banishment was always revoked after a short while.
Follow the diaspora trail and you'll see they all eventually lead to Nations with little Orthodox/Catholic influence or just straight up Protestant nations.
politicians of today != kings of the past
Rothschilds are yids Yiddish comes from German the Germans became prots then moved to England a nation since the high middle ages have rebelled against the church. They virtually hid everywhere that wasnt a church with Apostolic succession.
Then explain how come there were jews in Spain after the creation of the Jesuit order that hated every non christian, or how about Portugal, even in italian states they lived even if they were directly under the protecting eye of the Pope.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

Imagine coping this hard.
aha you guys we just gave them financial monopolies over the entirety of Europe aha that was just a little mistake though of course aha

Like France, right? Such a straight up Protestant nation.
what said. Med countries constantly allowed in Jews and gave them huge powers. Poland basically showered them in gold and infuence on account of them being Jews

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Because they have always hid, what dont you get? There is always the case of Bribery and Blackmail that has been the weapons they've held since the beginning.

Why do you think the Jews of today change their names and mask their beliefs unless they are a Zionist?

They know they will face persecution but how can they face serious persecution in nations that are so Progressive? And why do they fear it if they shouldn't have anything to hide except the history of being nation wreckers?

These are questions you must ask yourself and think logically and rationally.

As for me, you can already tell where my mind is going I'm sure.

Basically it all comes down to this.

United we stand divided we fall.

Jesus Knew this. And offeres salvation for everyone with Miracles and proofs performed by him through God.

They have figured this out long before us, why cant you?

Asher Cooper
Asher Cooper

Because they have always hid, what dont you get? There is always the case of Bribery and Blackmail that has been the weapons they've held since the beginning.
Wew, it's almost as if after the 1,000th time these EPIC protectors of EVROPA(!) would have caught on and stopped forgiving them and letting them have free reign over their finances.
Why do you think the Jews of today change their names and mask their beliefs unless they are a Zionist?
Because of National Socialism.
United we stand divided we fall.
Based, I'm ordering a gang of Orthodox Christians from Ethiopia and Catholics from Nigeria to show up at your door step as we speak. We have to be united after all, brother :)

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

You have literal amusement parks in your cathedrals because no one takes your state church seriously, I'm not taking lectures on theology from the gay English any time soon. There's no twisting it, St. Cyprian explicitly refutes his position. Nowhere was it claimed that it did. Why should I, a Catholic care what do mere Orthodox saints have to say and vice versa? Either quote a saint recognized by both the Orthodox and the Catholic Church as did I or GTFO.

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

I do not care about Christianity whatsoever. It is inherently a Jewish religion down to the core, and it can all be erased from existence along with every other Abrahamic belief for all I care. I am simply putting you in the know how your understanding of the theology of your own beliefs is ridiculously primitive. I've already explained that the Orthodox do not interpret it in the same way you do. No continuation mentioned, no papal supremacy mentioned, nothing. The Orthodox idea of the Patriarchate doesn't even contradict Cyprian's quote.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Lol, Go ahead Moshe, I have nothing to hide or hold. But know I am no priest and can give them no spiritual advice and I am not wealthy and can offer them little.

Also

Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's

So hopefully they do it legally because logically I am not obligated to provide unless he is also protected by the Law of the land : ^)

Asher Harris
Asher Harris

Death Defeated
Except Jesus was never ressurected. Seriously, read the Codex of Sinaiticus, the Gospel of Mark, and you will see that in the end, there is no actual mention of Jesus talking to his Apostles.

Ryan Gonzalez
Ryan Gonzalez

Based and redpilled

Blake Morgan
Blake Morgan

Lol, Go ahead Moshe, I have nothing to hide or hold.
Except your ever-expanding spiritual boner for KARA BOGA. You would in a heartbeat betray your own race for the sake of a Catholic nigger. How pathetic.
Render unto Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's
It is your duty to help your brothers in Christ, as it renders unto God the things that are his. Whether or not they are legal immigrants or not, Mr. Civic Christcuck.

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

You can go home to the indian subcontinent now, PAKI

they were all jews
They were all Christian hebrews , not rabbincal judaists like the sanhedrin fags /btfo/ jew

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Catholucism is the only way to heaven. Catholicism is the church founded by Jesus Christ himself. All others go to hell. All Others.

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

The duality of mutt

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

The subhumanity of pakk

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

I went to my local orthodox church. It was i need to go back

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Kys shlomo

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

fuck off

Attached: 17f3d44f43a66f2ca51b4f0a5c5f8d91.jpg (9 KB, 255x246)

Jaxson Morgan
Jaxson Morgan

If your only argument against points you disagree with is "ur a paki lol!" then I am not surprised you are a Christian. You fit the Intellectual gap quite well

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

Because the claims of Christianity have yet to meet their burden of proof

Nathaniel Martin
Nathaniel Martin

most ortho priests are faggots themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=VR9By9WXWmQ
skip to 4:22

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

what the fuck am I watching

Attached: 1536526190391.png (4 KB, 232x266)

Christopher Nelson
Christopher Nelson

i;m literally too smart to accept a false reality

Gavin Butler
Gavin Butler

You reduce 2000 years of high theological traditions to "Jew bad" and my beliefs are primitive? Get fucked. What by explicit don't you understand? There is no other interpretation other than explicit contradiction. What Cyprian's work does refute is the Orthodox notion if one deserts Rome, he is still in the Church founded by our Lord.

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

what's your true reality?

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

a priest getting fucked in the ass

Attached: ef8d4f5e20dbc950caf9cac5067a3e79.jpg (18 KB, 462x459)

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

sometimes really want to switch
Religion isn't your seasonal waifu. You can't "just switch lol", sinner.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Running away from the Cross bro?

Carson Rivera
Carson Rivera

Already Orthodox my bro. Born and Christened.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

Based

James Sanders
James Sanders

godless

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

If you can convince me that I can be a white nationalist and a Christian at the same time, I'll convert.

Attached: 29791147-2058113011121248-3798064782015882952-n.jpg (23 KB, 720x814)

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

i like non-intrusive traditions tho

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

I can tell you how to not seem like a LARPer, but you need to suck my dick first

Eli Gomez
Eli Gomez

or disallow foreigners from coming into their churches on the grounds of them being foreign
no but they are allowed to expell unbelievers (islamists and kikes)

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Cum e pula de rus? :)

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

How did a Slovenian become Ortho?

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

most ortho priests are faggots themselves
they get married and have children, did that ruin your yeshiva monologue ,kike . don't try pilpul on Jow Forums

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Those 2,000 years of "high theological traditions" are inherently Jewish, inherently foreign, inherently universalistic, and inherently anti-European.
As for your quote, you also conveniently missed out this part of Cyprian's writings -
Certainly the other Apostles also were what Peter was, endued with an equal fellowship both of honour and power; but a commencement is made from unity, that the Church may be set before as one; which one Church, in the Song of Songs, doth the Holy Spirit design and name in the Person of our Lord: My dove, My spotless one, is but one; she is the only one of her mother, elect of her that bare her (Cant. 9:6) (A Library of the Fathers of the Holy Catholic Church (Oxford: Parker, 1844), Cyprian, On The Unity of the Church 3, p. 133).
Our Lord whose precepts and warnings we ought to observe, determining the honour of a Bishop and the ordering of His own Church, speaks in the Gospel and says to Peter, I say unto thee, that thou art Peter, and on this rock I will build My Church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. Thence the ordination of Bishops, and the ordering of the Church, runs down along the course of time and line of succession, so that the Church is settled upon her Bishops; and every act of the Church is regulated by these same Prelates.
I will congratulate you on being victorious in the mental gymnastics olympics if you fail to see how this is a statement giving effect to the unity and equality of Bishops, and to a metaphysical notion of the Church, not a material Roman building.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

such as? Vedism? Paganism? I don't know exactly what you refer to

William Morales
William Morales

^^^^
I enjoy gobbling cock, like a true pagan ;)

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

a jew damaged my personal fan in workplace what should i do?

Attached: kaos-think.png (1.42 MB, 1080x1080)

David Cruz
David Cruz

I became Orthodox about 9 years ago and my sister and her family converted as well.

Attached: 1565644691178.jpg (31 KB, 400x261)

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Steal his wallet.

Christian Collins
Christian Collins

Nonononononono.
Peter must confirm brothers in the faith.
That's his ministry.
That's role.
That's what set him apart.

Daniel Barnes
Daniel Barnes

You are absolutely retarded.
Thew Pagans were absolutely more pro-Jew than the Christians, which have anti-Judaism as their core spiritual worldview.

I hope someone posts that book that clearly says Jews seeked shelter in pagan strongholds as to not get beat by Christians.

I was fucking a Greek girl from Istanbul for a while, lost my faith because of Francis and the disgusting corruption of the Vatican (one need only look at what their liturgy is like in SA, like a pack of animals) and it went from there.

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

local traditions

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

Replace the blade with a swastika and tell them you aren't a fan of jews for what they've done.

Attached: 1492581627538.jpg (8 KB, 250x250)

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Daily reminder that the Orthodox Church is against phyletism

Attached: BF8877CB-D145-4E7C-8380-E2C41A6D8EC3.jpg (31 KB, 460x258)

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

anti-Judaism as their core spiritual worldview.
Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them
Pagans were absolutely more pro-Jew than the Christians
"During the Crusades, some Jews were hidden and protected from being attacked by Christians. Some Jews worked in Christian villages. There were also several cases of conversion to Judaism as well as interfaith marriages." -Elukin, Jonathan (2007). Living Together, Living Apart: Rethinking Jewish-Christian Relations in the Middle Ages. Princeton: Princeton University Press. p. 82.

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Reminder his kingdom is not of this world.

Divisionist kike.

Brody Long
Brody Long

I give you the following analysis by based Schopenhauer.

We see, then, that the doctrines of the Old Testament are rectified and their meaning changed by those of the New, so that, in the most important and essential matters, an agreement is brought about between them and the old religions of India. Everything which is true in Christianity may also be found in Brahmanism and Buddhism. But in Hinduism and Buddhism you will look in vain for any parallel to the Jewish doctrines of “a nothing quickened into life,” or of “a world made in time,” which cannot be humble enough in its thanks and praises to Jehovah for an ephemeral existence full of misery, anguish and need.

You can read all of the essay if you want, but the point is that at it's core, the religion of Christ is spiritually "Indo-European", much like Buddhism and Hinduism, and presents itself as a revolt against Judaism and Jews.

There were far more cases of Christians destroying Jews than helping them early on, before the pagan elements softened them.

Attached: da38d44f351a78396997bb601303dfaa.jpg (131 KB, 719x1000)

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

The Catholic Church is unredeembly corrupt. The Protestant church is in complete Chaos. Honestly the orthodox seems to be the only way forward

John Brown
John Brown

I fucking love it!
When Ortodox/R.Chatolic shit on each other!

Daniel James
Daniel James

I think there have been some developments with the Armenian church and that the original disagreement was more of a linguistic trick than an actual disagreement of scripture.

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

I will be the first to admit that the Russian Orthodox Church is corrupt beyond belief as well, the balkan ones as well but not nearly as much.

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Reminder his kingdom is not of this world.
And here it is the eternal argument of not doing anything but repent and get your reward after you die.

Carter Young
Carter Young

The priests might be corrupt, but the Church is pristine. God bless Orthodoxy and burn all non-repenters/jews in hell.

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

We see, then, that the doctrines of the Old Testament are rectified and their meaning changed by those of the New, so that, in the most important and essential matters, an agreement is brought about between them and the old religions of India. Everything which is true in Christianity may also be found in Brahmanism and Buddhism. But in Hinduism and Buddhism you will look in vain for any parallel to the Jewish doctrines of “a nothing quickened into life,” or of “a world made in time,” which cannot be humble enough in its thanks and praises to Jehovah for an ephemeral existence full of misery, anguish and need.
If you believe this is in any way anything but horseshoe theory on a religious scale then I do not have anything else to say. Neither Buddhism nor Vedism preaches meekness. Neither Buddhism nor Vedism advocates the morality of the sermon on the mount. The moralities of the New Testament and the Vedic texts are just wholly insurmountably opposite. The Bhagavad Gita is inherently a warrior centric text focused to inspire. The entirety of the Vedic faith focuses on castes, whereas in Christianity Gal 3:28 is prevalent. The two are completely unparalleled.

Attached: 1513889765650.jpg (802 KB, 1800x1200)

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

Christ is victor ann, and his house is Orthodoxy. Screencapthis for the coming decades.

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

You fucking moron. Obviously the church teaching is above the material/creation. Despite this God created the nations and the social teaching of the OT is absolutely tribalistic/nationalistic.

ie there is only one Truth, which is universal. This Truth states, among other things, that people are and supposed to be tribal.
This isn't hard to understand, unless you're a d&c shill.

Literally no authoritative person in the Christian tradition has preached cosmopolitanism.
inb4 pope represents Christian tradition.

Attached: 86ae2cba.jpg (559 KB, 1213x1600)

Nicholas Nguyen
Nicholas Nguyen

You are obligated to preserve life and freedom both are given to you in both. Both god given rights.

Dying or living a slave makes you as guilty as the sinner.

Landon Foster
Landon Foster

Then join a Protestant church until you get yourself figured out.
I think that God allows some doctrinal differences so that when we get to heaven we will take a step back and realize that we are redeemed because of Jesus, and not because we have figured God out.

Jason Harris
Jason Harris

You christians adore to be slaves and persecuted because it gives you a free ride to heaven I guess thats why you import all the christian niggers and slant eyes so they can fuck you over and you to get your free ticket.

Blake Watson
Blake Watson

And religion is for arrogant pricks?
Come on, be more tolerant and realize that all humans have their own strengths and weaknesses.

Adrian King
Adrian King

prottie shit
Phyletism is the heresy of elevating (or equating with) national interest to the level of the divine tradition and revelation. That would be absolutely ridiculous.

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Epiphanius of Salamis (Greek: Ἐπιφάνιος; c. 310–320 – 403) was the bishop of Salamis, Cyprus at the end of the 4th century. He is considered a saint and a Church Father by both the Orthodox and Roman Catholic Churches. He gained a reputation as a strong defender of orthodoxy.
Epiphanius was either born into a Romaniote Christian family or became a Christian in his youth. Either way, he was a Romaniote Jew who was born in the Old Yishuv in the small settlement of Besanduk, near Eleutheropolis (modern-day Beit Guvrin, Israel),[3] and lived as a monk in Egypt, where he was educated and came into contact with Valentinian groups.

Ayden King
Ayden King

See my other post. When we get to heaven we will all be there and realize it was all about Jesus, not human interpretation of “Christianity”

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

You speak nonsense fool.

The fundamental characteristics of the Jewish religion are realism and optimism, views of the world which are closely allied; they form, in fact, the conditions of theism. For theism looks upon the material world as absolutely real, and regards life as a pleasant gift bestowed upon us. On the other hand, the fundamental characteristics of the Brahman and Buddhist religions are idealism and pessimism, which look upon the existence of the world as in the nature of a dream, and life as the result of our sins. In the doctrines of the Zendavesta, from which, as is well known, Judaism sprang, the pessimistic element is represented by Ahriman. In Judaism, Ahriman has as Satan only a subordinate position; but, like Ahriman, he is the lord of snakes, scorpions, and vermin. But the Jewish system forthwith employs Satan to correct its fundamental error of optimism, and in the Fall introduces the element of pessimism, a doctrine demanded by the most obvious facts of the world. There is no truer idea in Judaism than this, although it transfers to the course of existence what must be represented as its foundation and antecedent.

Christianity clearly rejects the materialist Jewish obsession with the worldly good (you can see the lust for money in the modern Jew) in line with other IE religions. You can find inspirational warrior passages from the NT as well.

Meekness is not weakness, in the original text it translates as something akin to "people who have don't pull their swords but can potentially unleash harm if need truly be".

Attached: jesus-moneychangers-768x794.jpg (133 KB, 768x794)

Justin Perez
Justin Perez

Fuck off ya filthy traitor. Perun will rise again!

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

t. Russian immigrant lorry driver larping as Perkele
The Bible does nothing, absolutely zero to protect racial homogeny. It does not care. Neither do Churches. In fact, Churches do whatever they can to virtue signal that they are accepting. Exhibit A:
pravmir.com/west-should-learn-from-russia-to-accept-muslim-refugees-patriarch-kirill/
Exhibit B:
oikoumene.org/en/press-centre/news/orthodox-bishops-in-usa-condemn-racist-violence
Exhibit C:
voanews.com/europe/orthodox-patriarch-urges-europe-open-doors-refugees
The Orthodox Church, like any other desert folklore, gives no fucks about the future of European people. You would rather have niggers in your land who wear crosses than whites who are atheists. You are scum.
Phyletism is the heresy of elevating (or equating with) national interest to the level of the divine tradition and revelation.
Zero wrong with that
That would be absolutely ridiculous
No it would not.

Jack Baker
Jack Baker

Forget pic

Race and nation>some circumcised rabbi and his institutions

But doesn’t surprise me that Orhtodox Church was backing the Sultan and denounced revolutionaries

Attached: 6E25AB39-5C97-4090-B6D9-764174C817A9.jpg (20 KB, 250x256)

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

No, that's heresy
If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
that ye may know that ye have eternal life

Attached: 1544803934008.png (275 KB, 400x763)

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

meekness

Content with honour and dishonour alike, in other words, blessed are those who think and act according to conscience regardless of whether it leads to success or scorn.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

The whole point of orthodox churches being local and independent is because it was recognized long ago that its impossible to make everyone live the same way
Environment is different, peoples are different, traditions are different, culture is different
Orthodox church only tries to correct the most outrageously inhumane practices and traditions, the rest of the old culture stays pretty much as is
Orthodoxy vs catholicism is the first localism vs globalism fight

Blake Allen
Blake Allen

Because I was born one.
God Bless this thread.
youtu.be/bmSzvd2P84g

Jacob Cruz
Jacob Cruz

Wrong yt link XD
youtube.com/watch?v=wBE55yHtFq4

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

Tapa ittes vitun anglosyöpäläinen
The Bible does nothing, absolutely zero to protect racial homogeny. It does not care.
Ever read the old testament? Socially speaking, it's practically entirely talk of the nations and their respective peoples.
Neither do Churches.
Blame secularism and the corruption of the churches. This is a very recent phenomenon. Relatively speaking.
desert folklore
Truth is not particular to geography, you absolute newage larper faggot.
gives no fucks about the future of European people
They did, until recently, you historically illiterate peasant.

You would rather have niggers in your land who wear crosses than whites who are atheists.
Literally d&c 101 shit. Obviously the churches as powerful institutions have been raped by globalism, and modernity. No powerful institution is exempt from this shit.
Zero wrong with that
Politics =//= Objective Truth, bro.
No it would not.
You are aware that the most corrupted organizations are the western governments, right?

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

You speak nonsense fool.
This isn't a Crusade, you don't have to speak like you still have your plastic Templar helmet on.
Christianity clearly rejects the materialist Jewish obsession with the worldly good (you can see the lust for money in the modern Jew) in line with other IE religions
More horseshoe. There are many more dissimilarities than similarities between Christianity and IE religions.
You can find inspirational warrior passages from the NT as well.
No you cannot. "I bring with me not peace but a sword" is metaphysical and not to be taken literally. Jesus himself was the "prince of peace".

Meekness is not weakness, in the original text it translates as something akin to "people who have don't pull their swords but can potentially unleash harm if need truly be".
Literal bullshit
14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. 15 Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. 16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position.[a] Do not be conceited.

17 Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. 18 If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. 19 Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,”[b] says the Lord. 20 On the contrary:

“If your enemy is hungry, feed him;
if he is thirsty, give him something to drink.
In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.”[c]

21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Romans 12:14-21
That is meekness.

Jaxson White
Jaxson White

Race and nation
Is mere matter, you pleb.

Landon Thomas
Landon Thomas

Born a slave will die a slave.

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

Ever read the old testament? Socially speaking, it's practically entirely talk of the nations and their respective peoples.
The OT is a boogaloo of Jewish hegemony over the world.
Blame secularism and the corruption of the churches. This is a very recent phenomenon. Relatively speaking.
Am I to blame secularism for Churches bringing in Jews and Muslims into the European world for the sake of converting them in the middle ages? Or was that also Church corruption? Because by the definition of a Church supporting actual ethnic interests, pretty much every known church ever has been secular or corrupt.
Truth is not particular to geography, you absolute newage larper faggot.
Oh, you see, Chaim, that is where you are wrong.
Literally d&c 101 shit. Obviously the churches as powerful institutions have been raped by globalism, and modernity. No powerful institution is exempt from this shit.
Yes, goy, if you don't love Christian niggers marrying your daughters and muttifying your race for the glory of Christ, truly you are a D&C shill!
Politics =//= Objective Truth, bro.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
You are aware that the most corrupted organizations are the western governments, right?
Has nothing to do with ethnocentric religions being good.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

shut up kike, you're a boring liar

perun
kek what cooky larp

But doesn’t surprise me that Orhtodox Church was backing the Sultan and denounced revolutionaries
iirc priests in all jurisdictions picked up arms against the turks

YOU are heresy, bro

suffer harder commie kike

Jose Ortiz
Jose Ortiz

beeing called pleb by a person who worships penis cutters primitives frommte desert
shoo shoo

Attached: 8161F6C2-4F2E-44AE-92A7-08979743A566.jpg (24 KB, 275x206)

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Some did, most did not

John Peterson
John Peterson

This resonates with me.
We're all children of God some are just brats in denial.

Attached: 483B032C-7D99-4327-B0DC-82A30C2F5D95.jpg (45 KB, 638x638)

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

shut up kike, you're a boring liar
Do you have any argument besides muh kike?
suffer harder commie kike
We can suffer together user tell me from what country are you from?

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Very based. I’m reading codrenaus memoirs at the moment, really red pilled book.

Kind regards from orthodox diaspora

Nicholas Thomas
Nicholas Thomas

Jesus Christ was really God in the flesh. Our God is a merciful God.
I just want to lay down in green pastures and eat fruit.
I'm not lazy I am free.

Attached: 1AAA704F-0D92-4421-9A17-5231DB70766B.jpg (109 KB, 520x618)

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

yes and my argument is that kikes are poisonous and christians who reject their faith are demoralised, the fact you are waging an antiorthodox campain to influence people eloquently speaks for itself .

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

I’m reading codrenaus memoirs at the moment
You are better off reading Mein Kampf at least that has substance and is non indoctrinating to the jewish cult.

Isaac Harris
Isaac Harris

They rape children. Disgusting. Just stay the fuck away from churches and those people for christ sake.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

What were you before? Shqiptar?

Daniel Ross
Daniel Ross

No I am anti Abrahamic religion, you and your jewish and muslims brothers can all move to the Middle East from whence you spawn from.Europe is for Europeans and their religion not your mongrelized version of a jewish cult that absorbs everything local and attributes it to itself.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Christ accepts everyone even you heathen Brit bongs

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

FML is actually a decent book. Codreanu constantly went against what the Church wanted him to do. He also stated that he would go to hell for his people. As far as Christcucks go, he was alright.
Also cue the retards who think Hitler was a Catholic because he said so to appease the Catholic masses.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Fuck off Jew

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

Right the church founded by Christ and his disciples is pagan; orthodox Christianity came from Orthodox Judaism u retarded fag

Attached: 0C07C11F-5DD9-438A-AD7A-FC54990A3DD0.jpg (73 KB, 640x799)

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

I have been seriously considering it. My problem is; there isn't a Orthodox Church close enough to me, and I like to go every evening, even if its just for a minute or two. To be honest I go in all protestant, catholic and orthodox churches I see.

Charles Brown
Charles Brown

Its a shit book it doesnt talk about a policy to implement, an economical view, talk about the mixing problem.It just spews platonic bullshit Eminescu is by far a greater man than he will ever be too bad he was hit hard by the christcuck cult.
Are you all programmed to respond the same? Does it come naturally with your christian religion?

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

Because every country which adopted this jewish religion ended up enslaved by jews. Every single one.

Isaac Robinson
Isaac Robinson

thanks bro

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Are you retarded my man? Orthodox churches normally have a house on the premises where the priest lives and they don’t drive brand new trucks and live in Mansions like Joel Osteen or Creflo Dollar fucking Protestant scum please project more

Cameron Harris
Cameron Harris

it doesnt talk about a policy to implement, an economical view, talk about the mixing problem
It literally talks about every single of those issues though.

Isaac Garcia
Isaac Garcia

IVE SEEN /EM ALIVE in St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow! Fucking the same feeling like the angels singing.

Attached: 1555367094898.jpg (75 KB, 618x741)

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

There is no salvation outside the Catholic Church.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

BASED!

Daniel Jackson
Daniel Jackson

He only goes on about how the communist are a threat, how some jews not all are behind it and are undermining romanian interests, he does not talk about stooping mixing with other europeans yet alone non whites.Again Eminescu was an ethnic nationalist and a hardcore antisemitic but he was hit be the christian faith due to his upbringing.I am shocked he even stayed orthodox since his region was mostly lutheran.

Brandon Foster
Brandon Foster

why are jewish muttsects so popular ?

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

there is a massive religious revival in Poland. Our church is so uncucked bishops are calling homos "disease" openly in churches and libshits are seething. Police has to protect fag parades because rgular citizens would destroy them and rip them apart. Next year the government will outlaw them altogether. I'm so fucking proud of my country.

And also know that if you are American, Swedish, French or English western cuck, I spit in your face. Your women will carry slavic children because you have degenerated so far.

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Cope, Poland will be the same as the westoids in about 10 years

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

"It is a recognized fact, even by those attacking us today, that the first condition for a State to existand prosper, is that the citizens of that State be of the same race, same blood, and this is easy tounderstand. First, individuals of like race usually marry only among themselves, for only thus canthey retain the unity of race; then marriage creates the family feelings which are the strongest and the most lasting ties between individuals; and when we consider that these family ties spread outuntil they take in all the citizens of the State we see that the latter are attracted to one another by ageneral feeling of Iove, by what is called racial sympathy. Moreover, bearing in mind that the sameblood flows through the veins of all the members of a people, one understands that all thesemembers will have through heredity, about the same feelings, about the same tendencies, and evenabout the same ideas; so that in perilous times, on unique occasions, their hearts will beat as one,their minds will adopt one opinion, the action of all will seek the same purpose; in other words thenation made up of a single race will have only one center of gravity; and the State made up of sucha nation, that and only that one will be in the best condition of strength, durability and progress. Inconsequence, just as in the maintenance of a species, the first requisite for the existence of a State isthat its people be of like race, Well, this is the truth on which the principie of nationalities is based,on which so much is being said in the civilized world. This principie of nationalities, naturally,refers only to race and not at all to what is called 'the subjects of the State regardless of race for thenthe principie would have no application whatever."

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

is that the citizens of that State be of the same race, same blood, and this is easy tounderstand.
My point proven he was not against mixing with other Europeans, he was not a romanian supremacist like the germans were with their ethnicity.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Orthodox user here
Read this

Attached: Screenshot-20190813-121444-Drive.jpg (470 KB, 720x1280)

Zachary Adams
Zachary Adams

Are you the guy from /int/ that was learning Greek?
The Greek paganism was borrowed from semites too anyway. At least we know that Christianity is real.

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

he does not talk about stooping mixing with other europeans yet alone non whites
You're being really dishonest here. I agree with the notion of white nationalism being a meme, but he is certainly not saying races should intermarry or even remotely have interstate affairs.
The Greek paganism was borrowed from semites too anyway
Umm. No.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

The cult of Aphrodite was largely derived from that of the Phoenician goddess Astarte, a cognate of the East Semitic goddess Ishtar, whose cult was based on the Sumerian cult of Inanna.

Kayden Ortiz
Kayden Ortiz

The Greek name Ἄδωνις (Ádōnis), Greek pronunciation: [ádɔːnis]) is derived from the Canaanite word ʼadōn, meaning "lord".[1][2][8][4][5] This word is related to Adonai (Hebrew: אֲדֹנָי), one of the titles used to refer to the God of the Hebrew Bible and still used in Judaism to the present day.[4] The Syrian name for Adonis is Gaus.[9

Noah Reyes
Noah Reyes

Fine I was wrong about mixing with non Europeans but he never said to not mix with Europeans though, compare that with how the Germans saw things.And again he did not have a proper economic policy,a cultural one besides returning to christian values whatever that might have meant to him and an outlook towards the future.You can even consider him partially a feminist since he created an entire substructure aimed at helping women getting education,food,work and integration in society.

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

No I'm not.

Also Greek paganism did in fact borrow from the larger med area.
The anglo will just ignore facts and analysis to spin his narrative.

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

Orthodogs are only fighting the symptoms.
they are also low IQ, follow retarded beliefs and allow race-mixing.

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

In Greek mythology, Cadmus (/ˈkædməs/; Greek: Κάδμος Kadmos), was the founder and first king of Thebes.[1] Cadmus was the first Greek hero and, alongside Perseus and Bellerophon, the greatest hero and slayer of monsters before the days of Heracles.[2] Initially a Phoenician prince, son of king Agenor and queen Telephassa of Tyre and the brother of Phoenix, Cilix and Europa, he was originally sent by his royal parents to seek out and escort his sister Europa back to Tyre after she was abducted from the shores of Phoenicia by Zeus.[3]

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

Born a slave will die a slave.
My Master Is Infinite. How about yours?

Noah Perez
Noah Perez

Mine lives trough the blood of my offsprings will yours save you from obscurity and nothingness?

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

Mine lives trough the blood of my offsprings
Thus finite. Don't forget to sacrifice your children to him.

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

Based and ChristPilled.

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

Fake and gay.

Nicholas Rogers
Nicholas Rogers

As long as my bloodline lives so will I, you on the other hand will abandon this mortal real and dedicate yourself full to him leaving nothing behind.

David Gomez
David Gomez

will yours save you from obscurity and nothingness?
In His infinite power, yes... but I don't see a problem with obscurity as for nothingness, all that is cannot be nothing.

David Stewart
David Stewart

What if your children die or get killed? What if your grandchildren mix with other races until they don't have your blood anymore?

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

I know because i had to fight off LARPagans all day when it was popular. The only way to ignore that fact is saying something like "semites were aryan back then" or other similar cope quotes. The med sea was a huge melting pot even since the time of classical Greece.

Hunter Nelson
Hunter Nelson

Retarded frog, that's exactly what the user said. He feels tempted to switch but hasn't done it because it would be running away for all the wrong reasons. Have you any ability to read? Do three paragraphs contain too much for you? Was your mother raped by a Somalian, is that it, are you a half breed?

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

Then I die but so will he since he cant have two masters at the same time.
Neither do I but your gods power is as real of that of the Buddhist one.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

but he never said to not mix with Europeans though
True, I can't argue against that, he even lauded how well other Europeans integrated in Romania.
And again he did not have a proper economic policy
He did have a PhD in economics. I would tend to believe he saw it of secondary importance. Much like Hitler, who used "socialism" in "national socialism" to garner support from the SA and likeminded individuals.
a cultural one besides returning to christian values whatever that might have meant to him and an outlook towards the future
That is my major criticism of his. I still think the book is worth a read though. At least on an entry level. He goes into what it means to be a leader, etc, and it's clearly written with a great deal of fire.
You can even consider him partially a feminist since he created an entire substructure aimed at helping women getting education,food,work and integration in society.
That same argument can be used for Hitler
Some early comparative mythologists opposed to the idea of a Near Eastern origin argued that Aphrodite originated as an aspect of the Greek dawn goddess Eos
Sumerian, non-Semitic.

Jose Clark
Jose Clark

Even parts of the alphabet and writing system were borrowed from the Phoenicians iirc.

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

Much obliged kind sir.
See what Yuri Bezmenov says about how to counteract the subversion going on in the world.
As long as my bloodline lives so will I
Your bloodline will end in several generations, because you are weak and you are passing your weakness to your offspring.
you on the other hand will abandon this mortal real and dedicate yourself full to him leaving nothing behind.
I come here when I wish and I leave behind what I do, including offspring.
Judging by how big of an idiot you are, your offspring will not amount to more than you did, which is very little. I would find it obscene to be so stupid and be proud of passing my genes.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

The OT is a boogaloo of Jewish hegemony over the world.
Confirmed for never actually reading the Book.
Churches bringing in Jews and Muslims into the European world for the sake of converting them in the middle ages?
Wtf are you smoking my dude.
that is where you are wrong.
geography(matter) > Truth
Sure, bro.
Christian niggers marrying your daughters
This is literally the same meme I already called out. Up your game, faggot.
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
Which is greater ontologically, geography or politics?
Has nothing to do with ethnocentric religions being good.
It has with you wanting to elevate the fucking politics to the sate of the divine.

You should actually shut the fuck up about things you haven't studied, bruh.

Attached: 1309434412503.jpg (28 KB, 328x316)

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

Your bloodline will end in several generations, because you are weak and you are passing your weakness to your offspring.
Says who you? And yours will not die too since you cant discriminate against other christians based on race meaning yours will mix with nigger and arabs that have a population boom.
I come here when I wish and I leave behind what I do, including offspring.
Then you dont follow your god fully then since you choose this mortal plain over him.
. I would find it obscene to be so stupid and be proud of passing my genes.
The same as I find it obscene to being a christian and proudly calling yourself a nationalist.

Julian Hughes
Julian Hughes

Nice argument, moron

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Wonderful I look forward to getting Oriental Orthodox back in the fold!

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

based, can you hand me slovenian cuties to convert them into orthodoxy, brother in christ

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

Bullshit, become Orthodox or die trying , kike

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

Neither do I but your gods power is as real of that of the Buddhist one.
That is 100% true there is only One God, but we revere him through different religious practices. With the exception of satanists and witches, they are using the power of demons, which is finite in accordance with the sacrifices you are willing to make to those dark powers. Once you stop your sacrificial offerings, you will find yourself deserted by the false god you trusted.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

theyre both called orthodox so they're the same
Shut your liehole shlomo

Jordan White
Jordan White

abrahamic religion
Thanks, but I support violence against degenerates so a lack of murder is problematic.

Owen Russell
Owen Russell

Catholics are not part of it

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

Who writes all those, they're jewish wewuzing that appeared in the 1980's

Dominic Murphy
Dominic Murphy

You're going to hell blasphemer. There is no salvation but throuch the church. The church of Jesus Christ himself. There are only Catholics in heaven.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Tell us again how your actually a ajerbaitzani, you admitted it one day , cumeater

Cooper Morris
Cooper Morris

Confirmed for never actually reading the Book.
Confirmed for not being an argument
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_commandments
Wtf are you smoking my dude.
I'm smoking arguments, you're smoking a lack of rhetoric.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe#Poland_as_the_center_of_the_Jewish_community
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe#Middle_Ages
Between 800 and 1100, there were 1.5 million Jews in Christian Europe. They were not part of the feudal system as serfs or knights, and thus were spared the oppression and warfare.
geography(matter) > Truth
Geography is more than material land. Though you see nothing spiritual and sacred in it, the Jews of the OT did. Hell, even Christcucks still talk about muh holy lands.
This is literally the same meme I already called out. Up your game, faggot.
"Calling out" isn't the same as saying it's divide and conquer to not want Christian niggers in your country
Which is greater ontologically, geography or politics?
Which is greater ontologically, Church politics or revering Jerusalem as the holy land?
It has with you wanting to elevate the fucking politics to the sate of the divine.
Race is a divine matter.
You should actually shut the fuck up about things you haven't studied, bruh.
That's why I'm talking about race, religion and politics in this thread. Because I have studied them.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

So if you are a deist then why the hell are you Abrahamic worshiper?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

Yea sure, that's why orthodox get all the saints while catholics have to deal with leftovers
Btw, jews have 0 prophets in 2000 years, wonder why.

Jeremiah Nguyen
Jeremiah Nguyen

JW user here, I want to tell you that eventually Orthodoxy will fall just like the rest of them.
It's merely sputnik in disguise; you may cope as much as you want but this is true.

Orthodoxy will fall for it's crimes, just like the rest.
It was never based.

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

They had Muhammad.

David Allen
David Allen

All the great eastern saints for 800 years have bowed down to Papal authority.

Thomas Edwards
Thomas Edwards

Says who you?
Yes, I say this and it's dictated by the logic I have put forth.
And yours will not die too since you cant discriminate against other christians based on race meaning yours will mix with nigger and arabs that have a population boom.
I don't have inclinations to breed outside my folk and if my seed is going to end, I am not dependent on the existence of my lineage.
Unlike you, I know that my ancestors fought and died to defend our faith, hence I cannot throw away in vain their sacrifices and mix with peoples whom were at a point or another our enemies. I have forgiven my enemies, but I have not forgotten.
Then you dont follow your god fully then since you choose this mortal plain over him.
Why should I stop following Jesus Christ and God? It is through Them I have the ability to come here as I please.
The same as I find it obscene to being a christian and proudly calling yourself a nationalist.
My nation is Christian for about 2000 years and was Christianized by Saint Andrew who came here after going to Georgia and Armenia on the opposite shore of the Black Sea. We have kept our faith through hardship and we have endured much for our faith, hence I can only continue the struggle, otherwise I would spit in the face of my ancestors who are one of the greatest pillars of this once great nation.

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

I have forgiven my enemies, but I have not forgotten.
That's not forgiveness.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

So if you are a deist
What is a deist? Explain this word that you've attributed to me.
are you Abrahamic worshiper?
Abraham is a man, not God.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

I don't have inclinations to breed outside my folk and if my seed is going to end, I am not dependent on the existence of my lineage.
So you admit you are a traitor to your own lineage then by accepting any outcome because it does not affect you since you have your reward after death.
Unlike you, I know that my ancestors fought and died to defend our faith
They fought and died to defend their family and loved ones faith had little to no impact over this.And since we are this subject they have done a stellar job getting hungarian refugees which later fully enslaved them,allowed all kind of christian refugees later which became the defacto nobles and kings, had turkish oppression,mixing and suffering.Lost every conflagration they entered after they were forcefully united by the masons.So they were far from being worth any respect.
d mix with peoples whom were at a point or another our enemies. I have forgiven my enemies, but I have not forgotten.
Well lookie here then this gem is too stupid to deserve anything but a mocking.
Why should I stop following Jesus Christ and God? It is through Them I have the ability to come here as I please.
You can either server your family or your god, you cant share 2 masters.
My nation is Christian for about 2000
citation needed
We have kept our faith through hardship and we have endured much for our faith, hence I can only continue the struggle, otherwise I would spit in the face of my ancestors who are one of the greatest pillars of this once great nation.
Our ancestors dont deseve praise since they were extremely weak and failed to achieve anything from a martial point of view,culturally,scientifically.The society that we have now which is beyond crumbling is a result of their work.There is no need to respect and praise a bunch of failures.

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Not a single pope was a saint

Eli Myers
Eli Myers

There are tons of Popes who were declared Saints. I'll just name you Pope St. Julius I who was recognized by both East and West as an example.

Josiah Davis
Josiah Davis

Too much blahblah just to dissuade a few autists from Christ's Salvation. Plus you are not very popular ITT you and your petty insisting demands that everyone listens to what you have to say. It's called a fail

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Yeah right , buzz off.

Caleb Bennett
Caleb Bennett

Forgiveness means not taking revenge and not holding a grudge, which is stupid and can only go against you because you will have a heavy heart for not letting it go.
If you trust your enemy, you are again stupid and can only go against you.
Christianity teaches superiority in behavior and if you want to become a good Christian without following the religion, you can simply become what Confucius calls a Gentleman, you can take his course and you will be a good man without knowing the Christian religion.
youtube.com/watch?v=BYnv6fPeWlU

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

and KGB patriarchs.

Carter Baker
Carter Baker

The Greek paganism was borrowed from semites too anyway
Greek paganism was a set of complex practices that originated from pre Helladic peoples and were intermixed with subsequent Hellenic intrusions into the region known as Greece.
There were later influences of other peoples. (I.e. semites)
While I’m not a pagan. Paganism is a religion that is specifically geared towards ones homeland.
Christianity is real
kek

Isaiah Stewart
Isaiah Stewart

If I wanted a popularity test I would go to >>>/reddit/ the place from where you came.Tell me does it make you angry you cant downvote or report my posts?

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

I didn't say bad, I said bullshit. It's like asking me to prove that Harry Potter is bad.

Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall

At least we know that Christianity is real.
ayy lmao

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

The Hellenes, therefore, were not necessarily ethnic Greeks as we know them today. Instead, they included groups we now know of as Assyrians, Egyptians, Jews, Arabs, and Armenians among others.
It must suck to be a white nationalist because every culture was born from the Middle East.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

relaxing hymns from mount athos
autism
Forgiveness means not taking revenge and not holding a grudge
Not holding a grudge inherently means being able to trust your transgressors. Otherwise it is not forgiveness.
By your definition, God can stick you into limbo for eternity, not as a punishment, but because he does not trust you to be in heaven.

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

lmao wtf are you quoting? The Hellenes were a mixture of people that formed their own identity, thank you.
But what you quoted unknowingly may refer to the Hellenistic period

Wyatt Barnes
Wyatt Barnes

every culture was born from the Middle East
Spotted the Moshe.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonehenge
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_mythology

Camden Mitchell
Camden Mitchell

The best proof of this is furnished by Homer. Born long after the Trojan War, he nowhere calls all of them by that name, nor indeed any of them except the followers of Achilles from Phthiotis, who were the original Hellenes: in his poems they are called Danaans, Argives, and Achaeans.
Thucydides Book I

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

I'm talking about culture, not nigger tier primitive tribes. Also, Indo Europeans come from the Middle East too.

Zachary Jackson
Zachary Jackson

nigger tier primitive tribes
Yeah bro those Europeans sure are niggers! Let's import some more enlightened middle easterners that can show us a thing or two. Ahah :D
Indo Europeans come from the Middle East too.
That's just incorrect. They are from an area between Russia and Ukraine.

Liam Thompson
Liam Thompson

The Greek paganism was borrowed from semites too anyway.
What else has been borrowed shlomo, spit it out. This will be interesting.

I unironically have nothing to do with crabbit you nonce.

It is yeah , what now , your mohel will cry?
Schizopower ftw

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Holy shit you truly are a retard hahah

Ironic considering Byzantine imported MENAS into Southern Europe

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

I'm against mass immigration as much as you are.
DNA studies show that the closes people with the Indo-Europeans are the Iranians.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

So you admit you are a traitor to your own lineage then by accepting any outcome because it does not affect you since you have your reward after death.
No, I take care of my line by educating my kids, but I don't depend on it for immortality.
They fought and died to defend their family and loved ones faith had little to no impact over this
We stopped fighting when the following 3 demands were met: we are not to be ruled by Turks, we are not to have settlers and we are not to have mosques built on our lands. This is what our ancestors fought for and their fight is ours now.
And since we are this subject they have done a stellar job getting hungarian refugees which later fully enslaved them,allowed all kind of christian refugees later which became the defacto nobles and kings
So what if we took Magyar and other types of refugees? They were our brothers in Christ before the schism and before they started converting for gibs from Rome and the Catholic Kings of neighboring countries? Why are we to stand divided when we can be united as brothers under Christ?
had turkish oppression,mixing and suffering.
What Turkish oppression? We had economic and cultural booms while we were vassal states to the ottomans, to the point that they had to murder Brancoveanu family for us to descend into obscurity again.
Well lookie here then this gem is too stupid to deserve anything but a mocking.
I cannot throw away in vain their sacrifices and mix with peoples whom were at a point or another our enemies.
Schizo kike is schizo.
You can either server your family or your god, you cant share 2 masters.
Wut? Gyppo, are you really this stupid? God Instructs to take care of your family.
citation needed
Is wiki a good sauce or should I take you by the hand and show you the museum which has the oldest inscriptions about Saint Andrew in these lands?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Andrew_in_Romania

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

That doesn't say what you think it says...
Statement 1: You are Peter.
Statement 2: Upon this rock I will build my Church.
Note that statement 2 does NOT say "...and upon you I will build my church.
It seems like a bad idea to try to infer things that were never actually stated. You could try to say that Jesus was "implying" that the church was being built upon Peter. But when that isn't explicitly stated, why create a doctrine from it?
Furthermore, if you believe that that was the moment in time that Peter was declared pope, and popes are infallible, why is it the case that Peter was later rebuked by other believers for dissociating from the uncircumcised? If he was the infallible pope, who is to say that he was wrong in his behavior?

Anthony Watson
Anthony Watson

Danaans, Argives, and Achaeans are all middle eastern people.

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

DNA studies show that the closes people with the Indo-Europeans are the Iranians.
Imagine being THIS fucking retarded. The Iranians were migrated Indo Europeans.
According to three autosomal DNA studies, haplogroups R1b and R1a, now the most common in Europe (R1a is also very common in South Asia) would have expanded from the Russian steppes, along with the Indo European languages; they also detected an autosomal component present in modern Europeans which was not present in Neolithic Europeans, which would have been introduced with paternal lineages R1b and R1a, as well as Indo European Languages.Studies which analysed ancient human remains in Ireland and Portugal suggest that R1b was introduced in these places along with autosomal DNA from the Eastern European steppes.
r1a, geographically Iranian or not, is a predominantly European gene, not a middle eastern one.

Gavin Kelly
Gavin Kelly

So Iranians are the real white race? Really makes me think...

Hunter Johnson
Hunter Johnson

s? Why are we to stand divided when we can be united as brothers under Christ?
I guess filling this country with niggers since they are brother with Christ is okay and the same is true if we all start breeding camps with them because fuck racism, Jesus is god.
We had economic and cultural booms while we were vassal states to the ottomans, to the point that they had to murder Brancoveanu family for us to descend into obscurity again.
I dont know if you are trolling or what, by the vassal nations were the poorest countries in Europe and scars left in terms of architecture,culture and blood is seen to this day.
Wut? Gyppo, are you really this stupid? God Instructs to take care of your family.
Let me rephrase it what will you choose to defend your family or god?
Is wiki a good sauce or should I take you by the hand and show you the museum which has the oldest inscriptions about Saint Andrew in these lands?
Citation on the fact that the nation, which didnt exited at that time,became christian and is for 2000 years, just because some guy came here does not mean everyone converted.

Grayson Wright
Grayson Wright

I dont get into the small rock big rock nonsense BUT I have always had a problem with the Catholic and orthodox interpretation of this. God said he would make Peter the rock- he didnt say "ok Peter I'm going to make you the foundation and then there is going to be a succession of unnamed guys after you who may have more or less power than you." Even in Peter's own writings he never referred to himself as being much more than an elder of the church. I mean isnt the whole apostolic succession thing alot to just assume from that one passage? Yes *Peter* was the rock of the church, the foundation if you will, but once the foundation is built, it is built. There arent multiple foundations. God gave Peter that status- no one else.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Our ancestors dont deseve praise
But still, you're trying to pull the old ancestral cult ((shtick)) with you living through your bloodline. Dissonance or stupidity?
they were extremely weak and failed to achieve anything from a martial point of view,
Stronger than you are and they pulled it out so much that we still exist as a nation. But hey, you can be nationalist without respecting your ancestors, amirite fellow gentile?
The society that we have now which is beyond crumbling is a result of their work.
You surely mean (((our))) work but, sure... blame it on your lineage while you have offspring similar to you (genetic waste that will burn)
There is no need to respect and praise a bunch of failures.
Those failures are your ancestors so why should I respect your opinion since you are genetic waste as were your ancestors and your offspring/
Linisteste-te tarane, unii se nasc in lumina si altii in intuneric. Iar pe tine te-au facut ma-ta cu tac-tu la betie, pe intuneric.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Not the Iranians of today, no. The people who occupied Iran several millennia ago are. That's as far as R1a is concerned. R1b is distinctively Yamnaya.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

Not holding a grudge inherently means being able to trust your transgressors.
Why? Not holding a grudge means letting go of your bad blood to say so. Not remembering the transgression and giving it room to happen again means you're an idiot.
Otherwise it is not forgiveness.
Forgiving means not taking revenge.
God can stick you into limbo for eternity, not as a punishment, but because he does not trust you to be in heaven.
And that would only be my own fault for not being trustworthy enough to get in.
youtube.com/watch?v=ckbsVvGl5x4

Oliver Clark
Oliver Clark

But still, you're trying to pull the old ancestral cult ((shtick)) with you living through your bloodline. Dissonance or stupidity?
No I live trough my blood that does not mean I value my ancestors for being complete failures in every aspect.
Stronger than you are and they pulled it out so much that we still exist as a nation.
This nation exist thanks to the Russian,France and British treaties otherwise nothing would be.
But hey, you can be nationalist without respecting your ancestors, amirite fellow gentile?
I am not a nationalist only a race realist.
You surely mean (((our))) work but, sure... blame it on your lineage while you have offspring similar to you (genetic waste that will burn)
No the majority of the leaders were not jews, at least after the fall of communism so the country is in this state thanks to the complete failure,cowardice and stupidity of the population.
Those failures are your ancestors so why should I respect your opinion since you are genetic waste as were your ancestors and your offspring/
Dont we are just having a conversation about metaphysical aspects of things.
Iar pe tine te-au facut ma-ta cu tac-tu la betie, pe intuneric.
There is no need to insult me.

Leo Price
Leo Price

way too obscure to make a statement like that. Greeks had most of their identity from indo europeans

Evan Williams
Evan Williams

same

Attached: IMG-2864.jpg (37 KB, 474x749)

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

Attached: Pώσος-μοναχός.jpg (36 KB, 570x514)

Chase Jenkins
Chase Jenkins

Attached: img1.jpg (177 KB, 1000x1000)

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

No I live trough my blood that does not mean I value my ancestors for being complete failures in every aspect.
As you expect to live through your bloodline, your own ancestors live through you, meaning you are a pleb, a weakling and that your line will end along with the automation of the world. Judging by how worthless you are, I give your line 200 years at most.
This nation exist thanks to the Russian,France and British treaties otherwise nothing would be.
These borders exist because of that, our culture exists because our ancestors and our ancestors are what define us as a nation for they have fought and died for these borders as they have done for preserving this culture.
I am not a nationalist only a race realist.
You're a dumb piece of shit, probably not even Romanic and you hate yourself more than you hate this nation you were born in.
No the majority of the leaders were not jews, at least after the fall of communism so the country is in this state thanks to the complete failure,cowardice and stupidity of the population.
Glownigger bot glitch/
Dont we are just having a conversation about metaphysical aspects of things.
In the metaphysical aspect of things since your ancestors were plebs, so are you so you are worthless as plebs will be replaced by machinery in 200 years for 3rd world countries, so your kids will have to run to Africa to be ruled by Chinks so that your line will survive for a maximum of 200 years. Many times I feel sorry for plebs but now I must say good riddance without a shred of guilt in my heart.
There is no need to insult me.
You insult yourself, I'm just pointing it out.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

No no PIEs were middle eastern because it says Iran! That means middle east! Let's forget that their origins are literally in Chelyabinsk, Russia. Those were middle eastern Russians.

Attached: 2t7r0x.jpg (26 KB, 460x438)

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

Attached: αγγελικο-σχήμα.jpg (33 KB, 400x696)

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

i think he's a bonafide kike or else he wouldn't distord facts, everyone knows iran is indoaryan, not arab 'middle eastern'

Nicholas Young
Nicholas Young

he likely literally has no knowledge of what he talks about.

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

dannaans etc are midle eastern .. that's why they didnt speak a word of semitic languages

kike archaeology will try to claim supremacy over the greeks, with disastrous results for kikes since the findings don't support their political goals

Cooper Howard
Cooper Howard

this is what the Indo Europeans looked like

Attached: 6D7CBF6A-45B1-4106-A56A-4C17EDA503FC.jpg (230 KB, 1024x682)

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

Yes they do all over in my country you fucking imbecile.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

op is a russian kike
muh orthodox
shut the fuck up chabad jew go laugh at sorry poser souls like roosh somewhere else

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

tbilisi

ya see this is why (((orthodox))) is a complete meme

lmao y’all soooo dumb

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

nothing wrong with orthodox Christianity , all the opposite , it's based as fuck and now you kvetch

Robert Watson
Robert Watson

t freemason d/c kike

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

Joel Osteen is seen even in protestant circles as a scam artist. You really shouldn't OD on memes when you build your view of the world. Its nigger tier thinking to see Joel Osteen and assume that's how all protestants are. The left/ jews have tried to destroy the catholic church by meming them as child rapists but I dont assume they all are you brainlet.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit